Slut Tails The Adventures of Pussi

Story Info
After a quickie at work, Kent takes me home, and dresses me.
2.3k words
4.67
9.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussi
Pussi
69 Followers

"Hey Kyle!" Kent said, looking up from his desk, with a huge grin.

"Hey Mr. Martin!" I replied back, returning his smile. It had been three days since he fucked me, and I really wanted some more of his dick.

"So, how's it going?" He asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Good!" I replied, looking at his crotch. "How about you?"

"Oh, well, you know, not bad." He said, then he whispered, "I'm pretty fucking horny though."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, wanting to take care of that right now.

"Yeah." He said in a low voice. "All I can think about is fucking your tight ass again."

I felt my heart skip a beat. I loved knowing that he was thinking about me. "I can't wait til you fuck me again" I replied softly.

"Oh, well, are you free right now?"

"Now?"

"Yeah!" He said with a little grin. "Close the door."

"You want to do it here?" I asked, looking up and down the hall.

"Yeah! I've done it here before." He said, unfastening his belt. "Close and lock the door. Nobody will bother us."

By the time I closed the door, he had his dick hanging out of his pants. "Oh, wow!" I whispered, looking at his semi soft cock.

"Get down there and suck it." He said in a bossy voice that turned me on.

"Oh yes sir!" I replied with a giggle, then dropped to my knees. By the time I grabbed it, he was fully erect. I licked his purple head, then opened up and took him down my throat. He grabbed a handful of my hair.

"Damn, boy!" He whispered. "Fuck I've been wanting you again so bad!" I bobbed my head up and down on his thick shaft, loving having him in my mouth again. I had missed him too.

"Shit, that feels good. You ready to get fucked baby?"

"Oh yeah!" I said, looking up and him with a smile and stroking his cock. This was hot!

"Well get those pants off and bend that hot ass over the desk."

"Yes sir!" I whispered, standing up and wiggling out of my tight jeans. He looked at me in my lacy black panties and shook his head.

"Naughty boy!" He said. "Those are some sexy panties!"

"I was hoping you'd notice!" I replied, bending over his desk. I watched him open a drawer, and pull out a tube of KY. "You keep that at work?" I asked.

"Well, I was hoping for an office quickie with a hot little emo bitch!" He said, getting his dick all wet. I looked down at his desk and smiled, then felt him apply a generous amount of lube to my hole, sliding a wet finger inside.

"Oh Kent!" I squealed. His finger felt amazing.

"Be quiet." He said with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah." I whispered, his finger opening me up. I wasn't sure if I could be quiet.

"Oh, man, I've been wanting this tight ass again." He whispered, then slowly slid himself inside of me. I clenched my teeth and tried not to moan as he took me, slowly pushing past my tightness. "Fuck yes!" He said, pushing himself all the way in. "Oh yeah, I love this hot little pussy baby."

"Fuck me Daddy!" I said quietly, and felt him slide back out, then back in. He felt amazing, and the naughtiness of fucking in his office was incredibly hot. He didn't waste much time getting going, and started thrusting his thick cock deep in me. I grabbed the edge of his desk, and tried not to scream with pleasure, while he pumped my ass with quick strokes. He reached down, grabbed my hair, and pulled me into a standing position, and pulled my dick out of my panties. He gripped it tightly, and drove his cock deep, yanking it back out, and shoving it back in. "Oh my God! Fuck me Daddy!" I whispered.

"You like that dick you little slut?" He whispered into my ear.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned, too loud. I couldn't help it. He was stroking me now, and I was gonna cum. I tried not to scream when my orgasm erupted and my knees went weak. He pushed me back down on the desk, grabbed my waist, and ravished me, quickly working his cock in and out of my wet pussy.

"I'm gonna cum!" He whispered, clenching his hands tighter. He let out a soft groan, and came inside of me. Then he pulled out. "Fuck!" He said, trying to catch his breath. "That was so fucking hot."

"It was!" I agreed, now nervous that we would get caught. I quickly put my pants on, and he did the same. Then I noticed my cum all over his desk. "Shit!" I said, pulling out my cleaning rag and wiping up my mess.

"Yeah, clean up your mess." He said in a teasing voice.

"It's your fault." I replied with a snicker.

"Yeah, I made you cum so good didn't I?"

"Yes you did." I replied, still feeling dizzy. He grinned proudly.

"Well good. Because I filled your pussy up with mine. That was amazing."

"I'm glad!" I said, now feeling proud. I loved making my guy feel good.

"So what are you doing tonight?" He asked, sitting down in his chair.

"Nothing."

"Well, I have something I need you to do." He said with an evil grin.

"Well, Mr. Martin, you're the boss."

"That's right!" He said, his grin getting bigger. He gave me a little spanking. "That means you have to do what I say."

"Oh, I will Daddy." I replied. "Anything you want!"

"Anything?" He said, grinning away. "You might be sorry you said that!"

I smiled, then told him I would see him later. I wasn't lying, I would do anything he wanted. He was incredibly hot, and I liked him a lot.

After work, I followed him home, and as soon as we walked in his house, he said, "Get naked boy!"

"Yes sir!" I giggled, then quickly undressed.

"Take off the panties too. I have something else for you to wear."

"Ok." I said, slipping out of my undies. He took my hand, and led me back to the bedroom, where he opened a drawer, and began digging through it.

"I think you will make a hot little schoolgirl!" He said, holding up a tiny plaid skirt. "You wouldn't mind wearing this would you?"

"No, not at all!" I replied, sliding on the skirt. He handed me a little white shirt that went with it, white panties and white thigh high stockings.

"Damn, baby!" He said, admiring me. "Yeah, that is fucking hot!"

"Thank you!" I replied, looking in the mirror. I thought I looked hot. The skirt didn't cover anything, and left my butt completely exposed. Kent reached over and grabbed it, then gave me a swat. "Oh!" I yelped.

"Do you like being spanked?" He asked.

"Oh yeah!"

"Well, get on the bed. I think you've been very, very naughty."

"Yes sir!" I replied, then climbed onto the bed, getting on all fours.

"Yes, you're a naughty little slut aren't you?" He asked, then gave me another swat. "You like that slut?"

"Oh yes!" I cried, feeling him slap my ass again. I was incredibly turned on. He spanked me a few more times, then got on the bed, in front of me, his hard dick standing at full attention. I immediately wrapped my lips around it, and started sucking.

"Oh yeah, well, Daddy knows jist what a dirty little whore like you wants." Kent moaned, enjoying my wet mouth. He held my head, and thrust his dick down my throat. "Take it all slut!" He demanded, slightly gagging me, then pulling out.

"Fuck!" I gasped, took a breath and then put him back in my mouth. I wanted more. I felt so hot wearing his wife's lingerie, and being dominated. I had fantasized about stuff like this.

"Oh, you are a hungry little cocksucker aren't you?" He asked, fucking my throat some more. "That's just how Daddy likes his bitch!" He let me suck him some more, then he got behind me, and pulled my cheeks apart. "I really love this tight little pussy of yours baby." He said, then started licking it.

"Oh, fuck Kent!" I moaned, feeling his tongue lick my hole. "Damn, Daddy that feels so good!" While he liked me, he gently rubbed my dick, and all of a sudden I came, soaking his wife's panties. "Damn!" I whispered. I couldn't believe I had came that fast.

"You must have liked that!" He said, kissing one of my buttcheeks.

"I can't believe I came so fast!"

"We aren't done yet are we?"

"Oh, no way." I replied. "I still need that big dick."

"Of course you do!" He laughed, then flipped me over on my back. He grabbed my legs and drug me to the end of the bed, then shoved himself in me.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, feeling stretched.

"Yeah, baby, take that dick. I'm gonna fuck you like the girl you are!"

"Oh yeah Daddy, it feels so good!"

"That's right baby. I'll always fuck you good." He said. I put my legs on his shoulders, and he looked down at me while he slowly stroked his cock in and out of me. "Oh, man, I love this pussy!" He groaned, now leaning over me, getting really deep.

"You feel so fucking good!" I said, feeling like a little bitch. He grinned and slapped my ass.

"So do you baby. You're gonna be my new toy!" He said, now going a little faster. "You're so hot I'm gonna make you my second wife."

"Oh yeah!" I squealed, feeling his cock slide wetly inside me. "Oh yes Daddy! You can fuck me all night! You fuck me ssssooo goood!"

"That's right baby. I know what a pussy wants." He started going faster. "You want it hard now baby?"

"Fuck yes! Fuck me Daddy!" I moaned, grabbing his muscular biceps. I felt totally owned by this stud. He was holding nothing back now, and he fucked me fast and hard.

"Oh Goddamn, I'm gonna cum!" He groaned.

"Fuck yeah Daddy!" I moaned, watching his face as he drained himself in me.

"Oh fuck yeah!" He yelled, then pulled out. "Damn, you have some good pussy! You make me cum so fast!"

"I like that." I said, smiling at him. I could feel his cum in my hole.

"Damn, baby, you are something else." He said, looking down at me, looking pleased.

I stood up, and gave him a kiss."So are you Mr. Martin!" I said with a giggle. Fuck he made me feel so sexy and girly. I loved it. He put his hands on my waist, and kissed me deeply. We laid back down on the bed, and I wrapped a leg and arm around him.

"So, you seem to like it a little rough." He said.

"Yeah. I guess I do." I replied.

"So what else do you like?"

"I don't know." I said. "I haven't really tried much. I do like getting spanked and fucked hard though."

"Have you ever been tied up or anything like that?"

"No, not really. But I've thought about it. I think I would like it."

"I think you would too. It can be hot."

"I'd let you tie me up." I whispered.

"Oh really now?"

"Yes." I said, getting a little excited thinking about it.

"I like the idea of having you helpless and all mine." He said, grinning.

"That sounds so fucking hot."

"So I take it you've never tried any toys either."

"Like sex toys? No. Not really."

"Well, looks like I'm gonna have to teach you some things!"

"I guess so!" He went on to tell me about him, his wife, and their friends. His wife loved to wear a strap on dildo, and fuck other women and crossdressers. He also liked to watch other men fuck her. They liked group sex, and often hosted and went to sex parties. "That all sounds like so much fun!" I said enthusiastically.

"Well, I'm glad you think so." He replied. "So, would you be interested in any of that?"

"Oh yeah!" I said enthusiastically.

"Hmmmmm." He said, looking thoughtful. "Oh, we're gonna have all kinds of fun with you!"

I looked down, and could see he was getting hard again, so I just went down and put his dick in my mouth.

"Oh yeah!" He sighed. "Fuck yes baby. Suck that dick." I bobbed my head up and down, while I rubbed his balls. "So, wanna try something?" He asked.

"Sure!"

He smiled, stood up and walked to a closet, then returned with a pair of leather cuffs connected with a gold chain. "Hold out your hands." He instructed, then buckled the cuffs tightly to my wrists. Then he rolled me onto my stomach, unhooked the chain, ran it through one of the bed posts and hooked it back to the cuffs. "How does that feel?" He asked.

"Fuck, this is hot!"

"Good." He said, then shoved his cock in me. "Yeah, this is hot. I like having you ass my helpless little bitch!"

"Fuck me!" I begged, loving the feeling of being his helpless little bitch. He pinned me down on my stomach and slowly rolled his hips.

"Yeah baby, you wanna be Daddy's sex slave don't you?" He whispered in my ear.

"Oh God yes!" I moaned. Then, he just started pounding away at me, while I lay cuffed and helpless beneath him. "Oh yeah, you're my bitch now!" He snarled in my ear. "Daddy's little sissy!"

"Oh yes!"

This time, he fucked me hard. And it wasn't fast either. For a long time he humped me, pounding away at my hole, and saying filthy things, while I lay under him, helpless and cuffed to the bed. His thrusts got even harder, and his pelvis slapped against my ass. "Oooooooooo!" He groaned, then came again, then collapsed on top of me.

"Fuck I like you." He whispered.

Pussi
Pussi
69 Followers