Slut Tails - The Adventures of Pussi Ch. 04

Story Info
A married man from work wants some Pussi.
2.1k words
4.76
4.7k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussi
Pussi
69 Followers

I pushed my cart down the hall, and lightly knocked on Mr. Martin's door. He looked up from his desk, and said, "Hey Kyle!"

"Hey Mr. Martin. Do you have any trash?"

He looked in the can. "No, sure don't." He replied, then smiled.

"Oh, ok."

"Thanks for checking though." He said. "You are doing a really good job."

"Thanks!" I replied, then pushed my cart to the next office. Mr. Martin was always so nice, especially compared to the other guys around the plant, who snickered when I walked by. A few even called me "fag boy" and other names to my face. But Mr. Martin was always so nice.

He was around forty, with a shaved head and goatee which he kept trimmed. He was also quite the fitness buff, and his muscular arms filled the sleeves of his polo shirts, which also showed off his thick chest. I had developed a bit of a crush on him, although I knew he was married to a beautiful blonde woman.

Later that day, I was in the locker room mopping the floor, and Mr. Martin came in carrying a gym bag. He said hello, and began taking off his clothes. I couldn't help but stare as he undressed, drooling over his muscular chest which was covered in fine black hair. He took off his pants, and I could see the outline of his dick in a pair of tight boxers, which looked quite large. I quickly returned to my mop, hoping he hadn't seen me. Of course, everyone knew I was queer, but I didn't want him to see me looking. He put on a pair of shorts and a t- shirt, told me to have a good night, then walked out, leaving me thinking dirty thoughts.

A few days later, I was walking to my car, and I heard someone yelling my name. I turned and looked, and saw Mr. Martin waving, and walking towards me. "Kyle, would you mind doing me a favor?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Hey, my wifes out of town, and I need to get her car out of the shop." He explained. "Would you mind driving it home for me?"

"Um, yeah, ok."

"Great." He said with a big smile. "I'll bring you back afterwards." I followed him to his truck, and climbed in. "I really appreciate this." He said.

"Oh it's no problem." I replied. We drove to the repair shop, and I followed him home in his wife's Tahoe.

"Thanks again." He said. "I really appreciate it. Do you want something to drink, or do you need to get back?"

"I'm not in any hurry." I said with a shrug. He opened the door and I followed him in the house, to the kitchen where he poured me a Pepsi. I thanked him, and looked around. It was a nice house. I took a sip of my drink, and noticed him looking at me.

"So, Kyle, were you checking me out the other day?" He asked. I almost spat my drink out.

"Oh no sir!" I said.

"Oh." He replied, still staring at me. "Well, I'm sorry then. I thought maybe you were."

"Uh, no, i wasn't." I answered, now feeling a bit nervous.

"It's ok if you were." He said slowly. "Because I've been checking you out."

"What?"

"Yeah" He said softly, with a bit of a smile. "Ever since you started I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of you. I figured you had noticed. I really like looking at your ass in those tight jeans you wear. Of course I didn't think you would be interested, seeing as how I'm older and married. But when I thought you were checking me out, well, I kind of got excited."

"Oh, well, um." I stuttered, feeling myself blushing.

"You were checking me out, weren't you?"

"Yeah." I confessed, looking at the floor.

"So did you like what you saw?"

"Yes sir." I whispered.

"Good." He replied, then stepped close and put his hands on my waist. "Damn, you are incredibly sexy. I have a real thing for emo looking boys."

"You do?" I asked, and started to say something, but he interrupted me by giving me a kiss. His tongue slid into my mouth, and my knees went weak. I gripped his muscular arms, and his hands slid down to my ass. His mouth moved to my neck, and I felt chills. "Oh, fuck, Mr. Martin!" I moaned.

"Mmmm I like hearing you call me Mr. Martin." He said with a chuckle. "But you can call me Kent." We kissed again, and then he whispered, "Let's go in the bedroom." He took my hands and led me down a hall, to a bedroom with a king sized bed, then he took of my shirt, unbuttoned my jeans. "Get those off." He said. I wiggled out of my tight jeans, and once the were around my ankles, I was naked except for a lacy purple thong. He looked at my undies and smiled. "Oh I like those!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, that's fucking hot. I knew you wore panties. Sometimes when you bend over at work, they show."

"They do?" I asked, feeling embarrassed.

"Yep." He said. "I love it. A boi in panties is so fucking hot." We kissed some more, and he took off his shirt and khakis, then laid on the bed, stroking his cock, which looked quite large. "You want this?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, Kent!" I said, looking at his hard cock. I climbed onto the bed, and started to suck it. He let out a low moan.

"Oh fuck yeah, that feels good." He said, stroking my hair. His cock was delicious. It was about seven inches long, and very thick. I took him deep, then licked the tip, and took him deep again. I let my mouth water all over it, and rubbed his hairy balls with my hand. "Shit boi, you are a good cocksucker!" He whispered as I slurped his hard rod. "That feels amazing."

"Thank you!" I said, then went down and sucked his balls.

"Fuck yes!" He groaned. "Damn, you know just what to do!" I licked his balls again, then returned to his dick, swallowing it all, and listening to his moans. He put one hand on the back of my head, and rubbed my ass with the other. "I would love to fuck this ass. Is that ok?" He asked.

"Mmmmmm hmmmmm!" I replied, with his cock in my mouth. I wanted nothing more than to feel this studs fat dick inside of me. He got up and I watched him take a tube of lube out of the dresser drawer, then he got behind me.

"Damn, that's a pretty ass. Looks so fucking hot in those panties. " He said, grabbing my cheeks with both hands. "Damn, I've been dreaming about this. I've been wanting to fuck you so bad, boy."

"Mmmmm fuck me!" I cried. He slapped me on the ass.

"You like that?" He asked.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned. He slapped it again, and I moaned some more.

"So, do you like it a little rough?"

"Oh yeah, definitely." I replied.

"That's a good boy." He said, spanking me again, then pulled my thong aside and gave my hole a lick. "Damn, that's nice!" He said, then licked it again. "Fuck yeah, boy, that's a pretty little hole, just like I imagined it would be." He dove in, and ate my ass for a bit, making me moan and scream. "Goddamn I'm gonna enjoy fucking you!" He said, slapping my ass again, then getting my hole wet. He opened me up with a finger, then I felt his cock push against me. I grabbed a pillow, put my face in it, as he began inserting himself into me. He had to work at it a bit. "Fuck you're tight!" He whispered. My pussy began to spread, and I moaned into the pillow as he took me. He went slow, pushing himself in slowly. "Oh fuck! Damn, that is so nice!" He moaned. His thick cock hurt, but I was enjoying it, especially knowing how good my tight ass was making him feel. He got all the way in, and slowly pulled out, making me moan some more.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I cried, feeling him go back in me.

"You like that boy?" He asked, sliding back out.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" I cried. He wrapped his hands around my thin waist and began ramming me harder.

"Fuck yeah boy!" He groaned. "Take that cock. Fuck you feel so good!"

"Oh yeah Kent, fuck me harder!" I cried. The bed started squeaking as he really gave it to me, fucking me with fast, short strokes.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" He grunted. "Can I cum in you?"

"Oh yeah Kent!" I squealed.

His grip tightened, and he grunted "Oh yeah!" Then drained his balls into my wet ass. "Fuck yeah!" He groaned again. Then he finished and pulled out. "Damn, that was good!" He whispered, then sat down on the bed.

I rolled over on my side, and tried to catch my breath. He looked at me and smiled, then reached down to the front of my panties. "So how do you like to cum baby?" He asked, gently rubbing my dick through the lacy fabric. I moaned, and opened my legs. "Maybe like that?" He asked, grinning. He edged me a little more, then began stroking it, and in just a few seconds I made quite the mess in my panties. "Well that was easy!" He said in a teasing voice.

"I cum fast." I whispered. I always cum fast with a guy, especially after getting fucked.

"Fuck, you are hot." He said, admiring me. "That black hair and pale skin drives me insane."

"Thank you! So are you!"

"Thanks. Well, I suppose I should get you back to your car." He said, standing up and gathering his clothes. I got dressed and followed him into the kitchen, where he gave me a bottle of water. "Damn, I really enjoyed that!" He said, looking at me.

"I did too!" I replied, sipping my water. "I had no idea that you liked guys." I giggled. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"Well, I appreciate that." He said. "Well, I don't really like guys, at least not really masculine one's. But I do have a thing for fembois and crossdressers. Especially if they're emo or goth looking."

"Oh, well, that's cool."

"So can I ask you a question?" He said, looking a little nervous.

"Well, I guess." I replied, now feeling nervous myself.

"Um, would you want to make this a regular thing? See, my wife is out of town most weeks, and I would love to have you around."

"Well, I guess." I said slowly.

"It would be cool with my wife."

"It would?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, yeah." He said. "Please don't repeat what I'm about to tell you."

"I won't."

"So, me and my wife are swingers." He explained. "We have an open relationship and have sex with other people. When she goes out of town, she stays with a girlfriend of hers. So, I can have a playmate."

"Really?" I asked. I had never heard of such a thing.

"Yeah, we're both kind of freaky." He said with a nervous laugh. "We like to get kinky too."

"Like, whips and stuff?" I asked.

"Well, a little bit. Nothing too crazy."

"That's hot!" I replied, intrigued.

"It can be, with the right people." He said, now looking me in the eyes. "So what are you all into?"

"Well, I don't know. I haven't done much. I like getting fucked, and I do like it rough I guess."

"Do you like to dress up? Like, stockings and lingerie, stuff like that?"

"Oh, yeah, I love that! I used to dress for my boyfriend, and I've done it with a few other guys."

"That's hot." He replied. "So, do you like women too?"

"Sure."

"Nice." He said. "Well, I better get you back, as much as I would love to just fuck you all night."

"That would be ok." I replied.

"Don't tempt me." He laughed. "Actually I have a friend coming over later, so I do have to take you back. But I would love to fuck you all night sometime, soon."

"Ok." I said, giving him a smile. We got up and drove back to my car.

"So, see you soon!" He said, winking at me as I got out.

"Definitely!" I giggled.

Pussi
Pussi
69 Followers