Slut Tails - The Adventures of Pussi Ch. 03

Story Info
After getting fucked by a stranger, I see James again.
3.3k words
4.69
4.6k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussi
Pussi
69 Followers

You are such a whore, I thought to myself as I drove home with a stranger's cum in my belly. I had just sucked a guy in a cheap motel room, and I didn't even know his name. It felt great. I liked feeling like a whore. I liked feeling used. I loved pleasing men. It didn't matter to me that I hadn't came. Feeling him cum was enough for me. I went home, got in bed then fingered myself while jerking off and thinking about what had happened. I had felt like such a sissy while I was on my knees sucking him. He was a real man, and I wasn't. I exploded with orgasm and then fell asleep.

The next day my phone buzzed while I was emptying a trash can. The text was from an unknown number. "Busy 2nite" it read. I knew who it was from. My heart beat fast, as I got excited, knowing he wanted to see me again.

"No" I replied.

"Want 2 hng out"

"Sure :)"

We made plans to get together at eight. After work I ran home, and watched the clock. At six thirty I started getting ready. I had promised to dress like a girl for him, so I looked through my small lingerie collection. I selected a red lace halter, with matching stockings and panties. I dressed, admired myself, then put on some make-up. Jessica had taught me some techniques, and I could make myself look pretty girly. I wished I had heels, but I settled for my black Doc Martens. It always excites me getting sexy for my guy. I covered up with some baggy sweats and a hoodie, then drove to the motel. I was really excited and wanted to suck him again. And I was really hoping he would fuck me.

"Hey!" He said opening the door. He was smiling and didn't seem nervous at all. He was wearing only his shorts again, showing off his ripped body.

"Hi!" I said in my sweetest voice. "It's good to see you again!"

"Yeah!" He said with a goofy smile.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked in a flirtatious voice. I was amazed that I didn't feel nervous or shy at all.

"Um, well, last night you said something about fucking." He stuttered awkwardly.

I smiled, then removed my clothes, and felt his eyes on me. He was looking at me the same way Nathan had when I dressed for him, and it gave me chills.

"So, do you like?" I asked sweetly.

"Fuck yes!" He said with a big grin. I could see the hungry lust in his eyes. I dropped to my knees once again, and found he was already hard. I took him deep, and sucked him for awhile, then stroked his dick while I looked up at him.

"Want to fuck me?" I asked, in a begging voice.

"Oh yeah!" He said with a big grin. "Fuck yes!"

I smiled up at him, and grabbed the condoms and KY from my hoodie, then rolled the condom on his cock. I was so excited to get dicked by this stud my hands were shaking. I squirted the lube on him, then rubbed some on my hole. Then I climbed onto the bed and got on all fours, offering him my ass.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed. "I've always wanted to fuck some ass. I've heard it's tight."

"Oh, I'm really tight. Put your dick in my tight ass!" I begged, pulling my thong to the side.

"Holy shit!" He said, with a laugh. "Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this!" He climbed on the bed and got behind me, "Damn you are really hot. From behind you look like a girl. Fuck!" He put the tip of his dick on my wet hole and gave it a shove. The way he kind of struggled to penetrate my tight ass reminded me of the first few times with Nathan. He gave it another shove, and his cock spread me open.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, feeling the sharp pain of being stretched. He kept pushing, and quickly buried himself in me. I moaned loudly, feeling him go really deep really fast. He quickly yanked it out, and rammed it home again.

"Damn man, that is so fucking tight! Holy shit!" He said, laughing and ripping his cock back out of me again. He slammed it back in, and started furiously pumping away at me. It was brutal, and hurt really bad. There was nothing gentle about the way he was fucking me. His hands squeezed my waist while his cock destroyed my ass. I put my face down on the bed and clenched my teeth as he grunted and jabbed away at me. It wasn't exactly pleasurable, it didn't exactly feel good, but I was still enjoying it. It reminded me of the fast, rough quickies that Nathan and I had. He was just full of lust, and needing to cum. Being used this way really turns me on.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" I screamed. "Oh God you fuck me so hard!"

"Yeah, you like that dick slut?" He said, getting into the dirty talk. He jammed it in a little harder.

"Oh hell yes!" I moaned.

"Yeah, take that big dick slut!" He grunted, slamming it hard in me.

Fuck he was rough. He rammed away as I moaned like a bitch. Finally I felt his grip tighten on my waist.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He said. "Oh shit!"

"Cum in my mouth."" I moaned. He pulled out of me, and I rolled over on my back, my mouth open and ready. He put his cock in my mouth, and I swallowed it, then stroked it with my hand.

"Ooooo fuck!" He moaned, and shot his hot jizz in my mouth. After one big squirt, he dribbled cum for a few seconds and I swallowed all of it. "Shit!" He said, then collapsed on the bed.

"Yum!" I said, watching him huff and puff. He had an amazed look on his face, as if he didn't understand what just happened. I always liked when I could make Nathan look like that. It made me feel proud.

"Damn that was hot. Fuck. I don't know if I've ever came like that!" He said.

"I'm glad you liked it!" I replied sweetly. He laughed again, then began to look a little awkward.

"So, um, did you like it?" He asked, sounding nervous.

"Oh I loved it!" I replied.

"Oh, well good." He said, as if he wasn't sure what to say. He looked at my dick, which was hard in my panties. "So, what about you?"

"Me? Oh don't worry about me. Ill take care of myself."

"Can I watch?"

"Um, sure if you want to." I took my skinny, six inch cock out of my panties and began to stroke it. "Oooh yeah!" I moaned, enjoying the feeling of my ravished ass, while slowly teasing my cock. I liked this. Nathan used to watch me jerk off after he finished in me. "Oh fuck!" I cried, feeling my orgasm coming. I always came so good with something up my ass, or right after getting fucked.

"Shit, this is hot!" He said, staring intently at me. I looked him in the eyes, and then started shaking as my own cum shot from my body. I kind of blacked out for a second, and then slowly recovered. He was getting up and heading to the fridge for another beer. "Want one?" He asked, opening a can.

"Sure." I said, slowly getting up. He handed me the cold can, and I quickly gulped it down. He was putting his shorts on.

"Man, that was fun." He said. "Um, we are finishing tomorrow, but I would love to do it again if I come back this way."

"I'd like that." I said, knowing I would probably never see him again. I didn't even know his name, and something about that seemed really hot.

"Well, um..." He said awkwardly.

"Yeah, I have to work tomorrow." I said, grabbing my sweats.

"Cool." He said, nonchalantly.

I said goodbye, and got in my car, feeling the wet feeling of my freshly fucked ass. I drove home feeling well used, and when I got home I was so turned on I jerked off again.

The next day, James texted me, saying he would be around my way in a week. But this time, he wanted to get a room, and have some real fun. I was so excited to see him again, I couldn't sleep. I barely ate. I couldn't concentrate at work. All I could think about was his big dick. The day before he was supposed to arrive, I went to Wal-Mart and picked out a new outfit. I bought a pair of black stockings, with matching panties and garter belt, and a hot pink party dress. Some guys saw me picking it out, and snickered, but I didn't care. I ran right home and tried it on. The stockings looked wonderful, and the g string felt sexy going down my ass. The garter was black, with pink ruffles that matched my dress. I put on the dress, and it fit perfectly, hugging my thin body and showing most of my legs. It looked a bit trashy, but it was from Wal-Mart, and I already felt like a trashy whore, meeting men in motels.

The next day he text me to tell me he was in town, and what room he was in. He was in a different motel, than the one I met the stranger at. The one he was at was a bit notorious for prostitutes, hooking up with horny travelers from the interstate. That made me feel even more like a whore. I ran home from work, showered and did my make-up, then put on my outfit. I wished I had heels, but settled for my combat boots. The drive over was exciting, this was my first time being in public dressed. I wondered what would happen if I got pulled over? I got a little hard thinking about being cuffed, while wearing this outfit.

But the walk across the parking lot was really exciting. I saw a woman dressed almost identical to me, walking to a room with an older guy in a suit. "Hey baby, looking fine!" Said a voice from the second floor. I looked up and saw a black woman smiling at me, in shorts so short I could see everything.

"Thank you!" I said, smiling back.

"Gotta date, honey?" She asked. I just nodded and smiled. "Well have fun sugar!" She said with a laugh. I saw a few men drinking beer and eyeballing me. This place was crazy.

He opened the door almost as soon as I knocked. His eyes almost bulged out of his head when I walked in. "Damn baby, you look absolutely gorgeous!"

"Thanks Daddy!" I said in my sexiest voice. "So do you!" He was butt naked, and his dick hung low between his legs. I wanted to drop to my knees and suck it.

"Fuck!" He said in a growling voice. "Give me that sexy ass!" He grabbed me, and gave me a sloppy wet kiss, sucking my tongue and grabbing my ass. He pulled my skirt up and slid his finger down to my hole. "I've been dreaming of this pussy, baby."

"Oh fuck Daddy, it's all yours!"

He slapped me on the ass. "Yeah baby. Are you Daddy's pretty sissy boy?"

"Mmmmm fuck yes!"

He rubbed my hole harder, making me moan. I reached down and grabbed his cock, which was rock hard. James put his finger in my mouth, and I sucked it, then he went back down and pushed his spit lubed finger in my ass. "So tight!" He whispered.

"Oh yes Daddy!" Was all I could manage to say. He was moving me further into the room, and the next thing I knew I was on the bed, face down and he was sliding my skirt up. I felt his hands on my cheeks, then his face between them. I turned into a moaning, squirming mess, while he ate me out.

"Mmm that's such a hot little hole, baby. Yeah, I'll get it all horny and warmed up. I heard him say. His tongue teased it some more, then he sucked on it. Occasionally he would stop, and slap me on the ass a few times. Then he would go back to work. By the time he was finished, I was trembling. It was better than the first time. "Ok it's my turn!" He said, moving in front of me. His cock bobbed in my face. I lovingly put it in my mouth, and he grabbed my hair, and pulled it lightly. "Yeah, suck that cock bitch!" He said in a mean voice. He moved his hips and fucked my mouth. "That's right. That's a good bitch baby."

I took it as much as I could, choked and he pulled it out. I went right back for more. He laid down and let me suck him deep and slow. I worked my head up and down, and he slid a lubed finger up my ass and wiggled it around. "Oh God!" I said, taking his dick out of my mouth. "Oh that feels good!" I went back down and sucked his balls, while his finger opened me up. He inserted a second one, and roughly finger fucked me. I kept moaning with my face in his balls, feeling his fingers stretch me.

"Ready for dick baby?"

"Oh yeah Daddy!"

He moved my body around so I was on my back, with my legs in the air, then mounted me and began entering my horny wet hole. This time, I accepted him easily, and his big cock quickly slid all the way in. "Damn, that's a tight hole. Fuck yes, you wanted that dick didn't you?"

"Oh yeah Daddy!" I cried, looking up at him. He just left it in me, but didn't move.

"Oh yeah, fuck I love this hot little pussy. I'm gonna turn that ass out. You're gonna be my sissy bitch, baby. You want to be Daddy's sissy?"

"Oh my God yes!" He slid his dick slowly back out. Fuck that feels so good. Oh fuck!"

"Yeah, that's that good dick baby!" He said, slowly sliding it back in. "Spread those legs for me baby. Take it deep. I held my legs open as wide as I could, and felt him go deep inside of me. It felt amazing. He looked down at me, smiling and watching my face. "Damn. Such a pretty bitch. You look so sexy getting dick."

"Oh God you're so fucking big!" I moaned, feeling his thickness inside of me. I pulled my legs back a little further so I could take him deeper.

"Oh yeah, baby. Take me real deep. Damn you're such a hot little bitch!" He said, looking down at me with a big smile. "Fuck baby, that ass feels incredible."

"Oh so does your dick Daddy!" I moaned. I slid my hands down his muscular back, and he pushed his cock deeper into my wet hole. After several minutes of giving it to me slow and deep, he picked up the pace and began fucking me fast and rough. He grabbed my arms and pinned me down, ramming himself into me as hard as he could. I felt so helpless, being pinned down and fucked by this massive man, with his thick tool pounding my insides. I began to moan loudly as each thrust went deep.

"Yeah, take that cock bitch. You're my little bitch now!" He said in a mean voice.

"Oh fuck Daddy, I'm all yours!" I moaned. Pinned underneath him, I certainly felt as if I was all his. He moved his mouth to mine, jamming his tongue down my throat. Then he slid his cock out, flipped me over and got on top of me, then quickly slipped his dick back into my hole and went back to having his way with me and whispering nasty things in my ear.

"Yeah, you're Daddy's little sissy aren't you? You crave this good dick don't you bitch? Yeah, you like Daddy up in them guts don't you?"

"Oh yes Daddy! You feel so good!" I squealed.

"That's right bitch boy. You need that dick up in you. Little slutty sissy. You want to be Daddy's full time bitch don't you?"

"Fuck yes, Daddy!" I cried.

"Goddamn bitch, you are hot as hell. Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He groaned, slamming himself into me. After a few more hard thrusts, he pulled out of me, and I felt his hot sperm all over my ass. "Fuck, yeah!" He said loudly, then he got off of me, and plopped down in a chair.

"Did you cum good Daddy?" I asked, rolling over and looking at him.

"Hell yeah baby!" He said with a big smile. "I wanted to feed it to you but I didn't pull out in time."

"That's ok. I just like making you cum." I said, smiling back. I truly did. There was something so satisfying to me, knowing I pleased my man. In the mirror I could see my ass, covered in his creamy sperm.

"Well you did a good job of that baby. You have one hot pussy!"

"Thank you!" I said proudly. I lit a cigarette and lay there watching him recover. His massive chest glistened with sweat, and heaved with his heavy breathing. His cock was going soft, and laying on his leg.

"Damn baby, I could fuck you every day." He said between breaths.

"I'd love that."

"Shit, baby, I would wear that ass out." He said with a laugh.

"That sounds nice!" I replied, thinking about being his girl, and getting dicked in his truck every night. He laughed again, staring at me with a strange smile.

"You are one hot little bitch. Don't tempt me. Because damn, I'd love to take you with me."

"Oh I wouldn't mind that at all." I replied.

"Me either. But I'm not sure my wife would like it."

"Your wife?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm married. But I love to fuck around when I'm out on the road. Does that bother you?"

"No." I replied. It didn't bother me. Actually I found it kind of hot being fucked by a married guy.

"Good." He said. "But if I wasn't married, I would definitely take you with me. I love having a hot sissy to fuck whenever I want."

"Well I'll let you fuck me whenever."

"I know." He said with a chuckle. "That's why I love you sissy boys. Yal always wanting some dick. He got up and walked towards the bathroom. I admired his powerful, thick back and ass. I heard the toilet flush, then he returned with two glasses in his hand. "You like Jack Daniels?" He asked, handing me a glass.

"Sure." I said, accepting it and taking a sip. He sat down on the bed beside me. We talked for a while about ourselves, and I found myself gazing at his limp dick. It looked delicious. I went down on it, kissing it and feeling it start to get hard.

"Damn bitch, you want more?" He asked.

"Fuck yes Daddy!" I moaned, then put him in my mouth again. After getting him nice and hard, I straddled him and slid myself down on his throbbing pole. He gave me a hard slap on the ass, making me yelp. He gave me another, and I responded my bouncing up and down on him until he came again.

"Damn, you are an insatiable little slut aren't you?" He said, after his second orgasm.

I didn't know what insatiable meant, but I just smiled, and curled up beside him.

Pussi
Pussi
69 Followers