Slut - The Pick Up Pt. 02

Story Info
Hotwife encourages latest conquest to explore.
1.4k words
4.08
14.9k
20
6

Part 20 of the 61 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,857 Followers

As Joe and I continued to drain the Bottle of Prosecco, James stood by, watching his hotwife flirt outrageously with a total stranger. Acting the total slut I ran my hand along the straining length of Joe's denim clad throbbing manhood. James stared at this wanton act salaciously.

My hand slowly moved along the enormous length of Joe's cock as Joe just stood there smiling contentedly. I nodded to James to bring the car round as my arousal was now at peak condition. The need to have this cock inside me was greater than any other requirement. James acknowledged my arousal and left the club to pick up the car and wait outside for me and my new squeeze, which I was actively squeezing at that very moment.

I sidled closer up to Joe, feeling the hard muscle tone of his sculpted body. My legs parted slowly, allowing Joe to stand between my stocking clad thighs. On account of wearing no underwear, my smooth shaved pussy was on display to my alpha male, showing my enticing wet slit to Joe's excited eyes.

"That's one tasty looking pussy!" Joe drawled, running the tip of his tongue along his Diamond white teeth.

"Have a little feel" I giggled "See if you can make me come before we leave?" I smiled.

"Are we leaving now?" Joe enquired.

"Just as soon as you make me come!" I said rather dominantly.

Before Joe moved a finger, my own hand was back cupping the straining package that was swelling dramatically and testing the material strength of the denim in his tight jeans. The man was fucking enormous!

My eyes opened wide, somewhat startled at the size and throbbing power of his ever-growing erection. Joe smiled confidently as his fingertips gently grazed the smooth soft flesh of my shaved mound. His deft skilful touch was sensational. Tiny electric sexual shocks surged through my pussy with every slight movement of his exploring fingers, creating the most wonderful tingling and arousing moments of my entire life.

A moan emanated from my mouth, a very throaty moan, conveying my abject lustful pleasure at Joe's delicate touch. Thankful of the pulsating beats emanating from the sound system my moans would be extinguished to the stronger decibel of the dance music.

My legs raised up slightly allowing Joe internal access to my hungry pussy, as his middle finger slid effortlessly inside me, causing me to whimper with carnal pleasure.

"We need to go now!" Joe said with a hint of urgency.

"My cock is almost frothing I'm producing so much pre-cum!" He smiled.

"Oh my god I can't wait to see your anaconda all greased up with shiny pre-cum!" I panted as Joe wriggled his finger inside my bubbling cunt.

He hooked his fingertip toward the front of my pussy and began to press firmly. Small circles were his movement of choice as he began to rigorously vibrate his fingertip directly onto my G Spot. Expertly he tantalised my most erogenous zone, speeding up in gradual increments as I felt the familiar gushing sensation of a squirting orgasm. My female ejaculate gushed out over Joe's hand as my eyes rolled white. Not a sound left my mouth as the powerful orgasm totally engrossed every cell in my body. As the orgasm began to wane a deep moan left my throat as I panted my way back to normality.

"Fuck that was good" I panted.

"Glad you enjoyed it!" Joe smiled confidently.

I couldn't climb down from the barstool as my legs were like proverbial jelly after the intense gushing orgasm.

Joe had removed his finger from my pussy to allow me to compose myself.

My husband was waiting outside to chauffeur me and my lover home, for me to enjoy all of the pleasure his huge cock could provide. This felt unbelievably sexy yet strangely normal. My husband and I enjoy a most unusual sex life, but hell it works for us. My fervent exhibitionism and slut tendencies entwined with my husbands voyueristic sexual shenanigans are a perfect match.

Joe was gently stroking the bare flesh above my stockings.

"I want to suck your cock in the car and I definitely want to sit astride your lap and feel you ease that wonderful length inside my pussy!" I said through half closed orgasmic eyes.

"It will be my pleasure!" Joe whispered, his hot breath stimulating my ear.

Joe sat back on his barstool, dipped his cumsoaked finger into his glass of Prosecco and licked the alcohol and sexual pleasure cocktail from his finger. I grabbed his hand and gave his soaked finger the perfect slut simulated blowjob. My tongue twirled around his masculine finger, showing him what delights will be in store later. My full lips pursed as his finger slid from my unfaithful mouth, all traces of sexual cocktail and Prosecco removed from the magnificent digit.

"Shall we go back to my house, where my husband can watch you defile me with that monster cock of yours?" I enquired wearing my post orgasmic bliss smile.

"Are you sure you want him to watch?" Joe enquired.

"He gets off on it! Plus I find it quite thrilling to give myself to strange cock and act like a whore which I would never do with him!" I grinned.

Joe smiled like a price winner as we left the club hand in hand. With each step, my swollen naked pussy lips were rubbing together. You could physically hear the squelching sounds my excited was making. My nipples were as hard as they had ever been, forcing the tight material to stretch around the erect flesh, displaying their image to all and sundry.

One of the bouncers held the door opened as we approached the exit. He winked at me suggestively as we left the premises and headed straight in to my husbands car, conveniently parked at the entrance. Clambering in to the back of the car, we giggled excitedly as Joe closed the door.

"Hello again" James said as he started the engine.

"Hi Boss!" Said Joe in a condescending fashion.

"Let get this huge cock out of these restraining jeans!" I laughed. I saw James eyes widen in the rear view mirror. The lowering of the brass zip on Joe's Jeans was clearly audible a Joes massive cock sprung forth. I couldn't say for definite that his cock was eleven inches but I could guarantee it was the biggest one I had ever seen in the flesh. I was mesmerised at the length, girth and unwilling power this impressive weapon possessed.

"Fucking Hell!" I said startled at the huge cock thrusting upwards "James it's fucking enormous!" I declared, almost panting with lust for the veined fleshy anaconda presented before me.

I reached out slowly, placing my fingers around the blue steel hard shaft. I could feel the excited pulse of Joe's lust throbbing through his cock.

Joe eased his jeans further down his thighs, displaying the enormous full testicles I'd ever encountered. His masculinity and testosterone seemed as though they were oozing out of him. I placed my left hand on his powerful balls as my right hand slowly moved up and down the length of his magnificent shaft. His pre-cum was amazing, as the clear fluid seeped from the eye of his enormous helmet. The clear lubricant smelled wonderful as I inhaled the full essence of Joe.

His bell end was shining and gleaming as his pre cum coated the domed head. James had adjusted the rear view mirror so he could see this in all of its glory. His eyes were glaring as he stared at the rigid, pulsating manhood throbbing in my small delicate hands. I leant forward and kissed the fluid coated tip of Joe's enormous erection. My lips parted and slowly opened around the purple blood engorged glans of the most magnificent cock ever. My pussy was tingling with sexual excitement, butterflies fluttering wildly in my stomach as the colossal cock stretched my mouth.

Gripping the shaft tightly with both hands, I removed my mouth and panted loudly.

"I have to know what it feels like to have this cock inside me!"

I didn't recognise my own voice as it sounded very excited and raucously aggressive.

I turned my head slightly to catch James' eyes in the rear view mirror. Slowly I opened my mouth and fed the anaconda into my mouth. James eyes widened with pure lust as his hotwife worshipped the biggest cock she had ever experienced.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,857 Followers