Slut - The Pick Up Pt. 03

Story Info
Suzi continues her little pick up game.
2.3k words
3.94
9.1k
21
0

Part 21 of the 61 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,852 Followers

The searing heat from Jack's enormous cock was delightful.

My tongue swirled around the perfect specimen, slinkily arousing the huge purple head then slathering up and down the immense hard shaft.

His cock was absolutely rock hard and pulsating in my hands as I worshipped the greatest length of sexual meat I had ever held. My pussy was fizzing with excitement, almost at the point of dribbling.

This was my body's way of notifying me that all of this additional natural lubricant would be required to enjoy the animalistic sensations of this magnificent cock.

James' eyes had narrowed somewhat as he leeringly looked at his wife besotted with another man's cock.

His mixture of emotions were far outweighed by his uncontrollable desire to see his wife fucked by this monstrous cock. He looked at it as I stroked the length lustily, wondering how much this wonder of nature would stretch my pussy. I was also thinking something similar, but one thing was for sure we were both going to find out.

I climbed onto Jack's thighs and felt his granite hard cock against my stomach. I gulped as the size and feel of the dynamic cock excited me. I raised myself up slightly so the tip of Jack's cock was nudging at my opening. I held his shaft as cock rested at my excited opening. I was so aroused and wet that a trickle of pussy juice ran down his shaft and over my fingers. I smiled with delight as I massaged the pussy juice into his shaft as I eased myself over the tip of his delicious cock.

My pussy greedily slid over the first four inches of this magnificent cock inside her.

I moaned deeper and louder than I had ever done as Jack's cock stretched me like I'd never known. The pain and lusty pleasure was excruciating and sensational.

I held the back of Jack's head, placing my mouth over his as our tongues danced with each other. Sliding slowly down his length, I could feel every single inch taking me to a place of sensual ecstasy that I never knew existed. The pleasure was so sensational, I didn't realise that James had parked up to watch this sexual achievement.

I had taken every inch of Jack's enormous cock inside my pussy. My pussy juice was like volcanic lava running down the length of his cock and gathering at his balls. His pubic bone was resting against my clitoris providing me with all the proof I needed that I was taking the full length of this cock in my cum drenched pussy.

As each inch slid inside me, a powerful gushing orgasm helped the next inch inside me. As the magnificent length filled my cunt, I trembled with excitement as I slowly began to gyrate on Jack's delightful cock. Jack looked over at James and said.

"Sorry Boss, but no woman has ever taken this all the way. I have to fuck this slut of yours on a regular basis!"

He smiled as I slowly began to ride him. James nodded in disbelief that I not only took the whole length, but that cocks such as this actually existed in reality.

I was speechless at this point as I seemed to be experiencing a continuous orgasm and constantly moaned with sexual delight.

"Once we get home, you guys get straight to the bedroom!" James soothed."I'll bring up some drinks and ice whilst you guys fuck each other, but one thing you must know is that I will be recording the action!" James declared.

"Sure would be good if I could get a copy!" Jack smiled then kissed me passionately.

James restarted the engine and drove home rapidly. I enjoyed the journey impaled on Jack's cock with the movement of the car and the throbbing of the engine adding to my immense pleasure. I had pushed down as far as I could onto Jack's cock, ensuring the whole length pleased me. Jack was impressed that I had taken his entire length and was twitching his cock deep inside me, adding even more pleasurable sensations.

I moved my lips to his ear and whispered softly.

"When we get to mine I'm going to make sure this cock fucks my ass!" I declared.

Jack audibly groaned with pleasure at the prospect of being able to fuck some hotwife up the ass whilst her husband looked on enviously.

I am confident enough to know that my hotwife body was really turning Jack on, but he has no idea just how much his huge cock is pleasuring me and possibly changing my life.

Hubby was enjoying the spectacle, but he was wearing a slightly worried frown that I was receiving more pleasure than he ever envisaged from this perfect specimen of sexual manhood.I looked back into the rear view mirror so James could see my face.

I looked into his eyes and mouthed the words.

"I love you!"

It was at that moment it really hit home how much my husband loves me and how much I love him. This was purely physical, but for my husband to allow me to seek pleasure in this way was in my opinion true love.

I kept staring into my husband's eyes as the greatest orgasm in the history of orgasms swept over me. Shaking and trembling almost violently, every ounce of pleasure was grasped as Jack and I enjoyed the sensual experience.

I hadn't realised but James had pulled into our driveway. I was still straddled across Jack's lap with his magnificent cock embedded inside me.

James chirped up.

"Sorry babe you will have to slide off that cock for a few seconds!"

My breathing was erratic, almost sobbing as I eased off Jack's cock. My pussy felt like it was gaping as the cool air wafted over my stretched labia and opening. As I climbed out of our car I steadied myself on my high heels as Jack stepped out of the car. His huge cock was thrusting from his jeans as I placed my small hand around his glorious shaft. James opened the front door as Jack and I walked inside. James closed the car doors and came into the house, closing the front door behind him.

"You two get upstairs and into the bedroom and I'll set the cameras up!" James said in a most organised manner.

Jack and I climbed the stairs, me still holding his cock and Jack stroking my huge breasts. As we entered my bedroom, Jack removed my mini skirt and top, leaving me standing in just my Stockings, Garter belt and high heels.

I removed his Jeans as he kicked off his shoes. Unbuttoning his shirt I found his smooth hairless chest quite an erotic sight. He had somehow managed to remove his socks as he stood majestically with the biggest erection I had ever seen in the flesh. His huge cock was glistening with the shiny sticky fluid of my orgasm and pussy juice.

I gently stroked his shaft with my talon like nails. Jack kissed my lips softly as I eased him to sit on the bed.

He lowered himself onto the bed as I began to straddle his lap. James walked into the bedroom and said.

"Just wait a couple of seconds till I get the cameras set up!"

James rushed around the room clicking the camera on the tripod and clicking some camera locations on his laptop. The TV screen in our bedroom came to life with our marital bed the focus of attention.

"Let the games begin!"

James said gleefully.

I returned to straddling Jack's thighs and ease myself down on the huge cock as the camera zoomed in to capture the stretching of my pussy as the monster cock began its sultry journey inside my pussy. Jack placed his hands on my buttocks and held them apart showing my stretched cunt and puckered asshole to the camera.

James was sitting in a chair at the end of our bed with his laptop on his knees. He was controlling the cameras as he watched me being fucked in a way I never thought possible. This cock was so divine, every nerve in my body was now erogenous. Every touch and tingle was almost orgasmic.

I draped my arms around Jack's neck and covered his mouth with my own as I endured the most passionate kissing I'd ever experienced. Breaking free from the kiss for a moment, I turned to James and smiled.

"Kiss me whilst this wonder cock fucks me!" I panted breathlessly.

James placed the laptop on the chair and moved closer to me. As I rode Jack's blissful weapon, James touched my cheek delicately, holding my face close to his and kissed me softly. As I continued to ride Jack, the kissing became more frenzied and passionate. James held my right breast and began to knead the flesh of my aroused breast. Our tongues entwined as my husband kissed me passionately whilst Jack fucked me emphatically. My husband and I were exchanging passionate love whilst Jack and I were exchanging unabashed lust. The mash up of the two emotions was a delectable experience if ever there was.

My orgasm surged through my body, electrifying my entire being. I broke free from our kiss and began to sob uncontrollably.

"This cock is magnificent!" I declared.

"I need to feel it stretching my asshole!" I panted, the orgasmic pleasure still running amok.

James smiled at me and returned to the chair.

I climbed off Jack's cock and knelt on all fours, with my pert ass high in the air, I turned my head to look at Jack.

"Fuck me up the ass!" I pleaded.

Jack smiled holding his weapon of mass destruction at the base. I must admit, as I looked at his impressive cock I did worry if I could manage a cock this size sliding into my tightest of holes, but the mere thought of it was such a turn on.

Jack knelt behind and slapped his cock onto my puckered ring. This startled me somewhat, but I could feel the heavy weight of his powerful cock. He lifted his cock up and spat directly at my asshole. I can't explain why, but this simple act sexual dominance has always made me squirm and moan with sexual delight.

He stabbed the tip of his cock into my tight sphincter as it closed around his bulbous cock.

My ass was being stretched like never before, but this was arousing me beyond comprehension. I pushed back slowly, forcing Jack to ease his massive cock inside my ass. My breathing became more erratic as I moaned and groaned at the incredible anal pleasure. There was an element of pain with the stretching and this big cock venturing into my asshole, but there was also an indescribable pleasure at the sensations and emotions I was experiencing.I lost track of time and track of the amount of orgasms I was enduring, but the pleasure levels were borderline cosmic.

Jack not only possessed a magnificently huge weapon, he was also blessed with incredible staying power. He was satisfying me like no ever had. I was siated and content with his sexual prowess and stamina.

Jack spoke softly through gritted teeth.

"I'm going to come Suzi!"

I groaned delightedly and hoarsely said.

"Come in my ass!"

I felt the most powerful surge burst from his cock, blasting the my anal walls with his magnificent sperm. His huge cock continued convulsing as he emptied his masculinity inside me.I felt at least six powerful spurts of thick spicy spunk blast inside my ass, as Jack 's seed swam erotically inside my asshole. As his magnificent cock began to deflate, he eased the beast out of my ass and lay down beside me.He looked me in the eye and said almost apologetically.

"It might be big but it's not much good when it comes to recovery!"

I smiled and licked his lip.

"When something can perform like that it never needs to worry about recovery!"

I imagined it must be quite some strain on his heart keeping that flowing with a constant blood supply. So there is no such thing as absolute perfection as wonder cock would only be able to perform once a night, but what a fucking night that is.

I looked over at James who was wearing a rather smug confident smile. It may have been the biggest and best cock I'd ever had, but it would only go once a night.

Jack said he would take a taxi and asked if he could come over again sometime.

"We'll swap numbers and one thing for sure. This is not the one and only time that your cock will be inside me!" I assured him.

"Great stuff, I'll pick a copy of that recording when I come back!"

He smiled pulling on his clothes.

Once he was ready we exchanged phone numbers and he phoned an Uber. I said to James I would show him to the door and I escorted Jack downstairs.

As we waited for his Uber, Jack held me close, me still decked out in Garter belt, stockings and heels as he gently caressed my exposed body.

It was almost as though we were on the end of a date when his Uber pulled up.

I kissed him passionately, then he left my house until our next sexual event.I returned to James upstairs who was in a state of shock at what he had witnessed.

"James you can fuck me but you'll have to make it quick. That huge cock has taken it right out of me!" I stated.

"After what I've just seen, I won't last very long!" He smiled.

"And I'll lick you all clean and back to normal when we wake up tomorrow morning!"Now that sounds like a plan.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,852 Followers