Slut Up Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna tries sex toys for the first time.
3.5k words
4.61
10.8k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers

Anna groaned as Ruby's tongue worked its way between her folds. She'd never tried this position before, as Ruby lay on top of her, with their heads between each other's legs. She tried to ignore the building pleasure in her pussy and focus instead of making Ruby cum first. Anna wasn't sure how they'd got into this position in the first place. One moment she was about to make dinner and the next she was naked and Ruby was between her legs licking her clit.

Right now though she didn't care, she was enjoying it too much. She reached up and grabbed Ruby's firm ass, pulling it down she could get a better angle to lick her pussy. She lapped, licked and kissed at Ruby's clit, but Ruby was clearly much more talented at this than her as Anna moaned loudly and shuddered in orgasm. Ruby continued to assault her pussy until Anna couldn't take it anymore and bucked her hips violently, throwing Ruby off her. Ruby rolled to one side laughing as she did.

"You're so easy to make cum!" She teased as Ruby twitched in aftershocks of pleasure.

"Shut up," she groaned in response. She didn't even notice Ruby reaching downward.

"You are, see!" Ruby continued to tease, pressing her fingers firmly on Anna's clit and quickly making small circles. Anna yelped in surprise and pleasure quickly pulling away, her clitoris too sensitive to stand up to more of Ruby's ministrations.

"Dooooon't," Anna whined breathlessly. Ruby looked at her and grinned.

"Fine, if you don't want to go again, you can finish me off," she smiled, shuffling towards Anna. Anna watched as the tall woman straddled her face, lowering her pussy toward her mouth. Anna grabbed Ruby's hips and got to work, licking and kissing at her folds before burying her tongue into Ruby's entrance. Ruby sighed in satisfaction as Anna's tongue got to work, as much as she had enjoyed teasing the smaller woman, she desperately wanted to cum herself.

She wrapped her fingers in Anna's hair and slowly rocked her hips as Anna worked her cunt. Despite Anna's lack of practice, Ruby was impressed by how well she was doing as she felt her orgasm growing quickly. Although she was so turned on at this point, even her useless ex-boyfriend who couldn't find a clitoris with a map and a compass could have made her cum. Within minutes she was tugging at Anna's hair and moaning loudly as her thighs tightened around Anna's head.

"Oh fuck," was all Ruby moaned as she shuddered in orgasm. Anna continued to lick her and Ruby rode the pleasure until it peaked and she went to move when suddenly she felt Anna grab her thighs. Anna held her in place and continued to assault Ruby's clit and Ruby moaned loudly. She hadn't been expecting this and Anna's tongue flicking on her sensitive clit drove her straight from one orgasm to another.

Anna's jaw was aching, but she was determined to make Ruby ask her to stop. She had made Anna cum hard and teased her about it, so she wanted revenge. She held on tightly as Ruby came on top of her face, licking and teasing her clit as best as she could. Ruby went from the second orgasm straight into a third and wrenched herself to one side. Anna lost her grip as Ruby rolled off her. Ruby landed firmly on her side, shaking slightly as her orgasm began to wear off.

"Wow..." Ruby sighed, her body finally relaxing as Anna sat up.

"You cum so easily," Anna teased. Ruby looked at her with daggers in her eyes before bursting out laughing.

"I didn't think you had it in you, that was incredible!" She grinned, reaching forward and pulling Anna towards her. Anna yelped at the suddenly attack, but didn't resist and fell into Ruby's arms. They kissed gently before Ruby turned Anna over, forcing her to be the small spoon as they cuddled up together.

"I never thought I'd find myself here," Anna sighed as she shuffled back against Ruby's naked body.

"What do you mean?" Ruby asked, stroking Anna's hair lightly.

"Here, having sex and cuddling up with another woman. I always thought I was straight."

"Everyone always wants to put labels on their sexuality. The truth is, we're all attracted to different people. Some guys are hot, some aren't. Some woman are hot, some women aren't. It all depends on the person."

"I guess. I just never thought of myself as bisexual."

"No-one does, until one day they do," Ruby explained as she moved her head and whispered in Anna's ear, "besides, we both know how much you love having a big, thick cock inside you."

"I-" Anna began before falling silent as memories of Derek fucking her filled her mind. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she remembered just how good the sensation of his cock being inside her had been.

"See, you can't stop thinking about it stretching your tight little pussy open, forcing its way inside you and filling your depths," Ruby continued. Despite having just cum, Anna found herself getting wet and horny again.

"How do you do that?" She asked.

"Do what?" Ruby replied.

"Make me so horny. Before I met you, I was never horny even watching porn, but now just a small touch or a few words from you and I'm soaked," Anna explained. Ruby reached round, running her hand down Anna's stomach until it was between her legs. Anna spread her legs slightly, allowing Ruby access to rub her wet slit.

"You really are! Mmmmm, what can I say, I just know how to push your buttons," Ruby grinned, pressing her fingertip against Anna's clit as she said the word button. Anna gasped as a bolt of pleasure shot through her crotch. Ruby began rubbing her clit in gentle circles and Anna turned back to kiss her. Anna rolled onto her back and Ruby leaned down, taking Anna's nipple on her mouth and biting it gently.

Anna had never had much interest in her nipples before, they weren't very sensitive and while it occasionally felt nice to touch them, it was never very pleasurable. But as Ruby bit down on one and flicked her tongue across the hardened nub, Anna felt pleasure emanating from her chest she'd never felt before. She gasped loudly and reached up to play with her other small breast. Her fingers found her nipple and she rolled it in her fingertips as Ruby continued to massage her clit.

Anna's body felt like it was being electrified. Pleasure ran through every nerve ending as Ruby guided her towards orgasm. This time as different to any time before, it was as if Ruby was playing her like a pianist reaching the big finale on a well-tuned piano. Each movement designed to add another layer of pleasure on top the last, the tempo and intensity building with every movement of her tongue and fingers, leading up to a crescendo of pleasure as Anna's entire body tensed.

Anna wasn't sure how long she was like that, at least a few seconds for sure as pleasure overwhelmed her senses and took control of her muscles, her entire body locking up so much she couldn't even breath. Finally, when she thought she might explode, Ruby stopped touching her and Anna gasped for air as her entire body trembled and her legs shook uncontrollably. Ruby simply held her as the pleasure ran through Anna's body, even as her orgasm wore off, she couldn't help twitching every few seconds until she collapsed back into Ruby, completely spent.

"Holy shit, how did you do that?" Anna panted, her breathing still uneven.

"A lot of experience and practice," Ruby grinned. Anna rolled over and looked at her, she was the most beautiful woman Anna had ever seen. Her pale skin contrasting her dark hair and her deep brown eyes seemed to draw Anna in. She felt like she could stare into them forever.

"You're beautiful," Ruby smiled at her. Anna was surprised, she was about to tell Ruby the same thing. After all, she was the more beautiful of the two of them.

"No, I'm not," Anna replied. "Not compared to you."

"I'm flattered, but you are. You're a beautiful woman and I'm very happy to have met you," Ruby told her. Anna just looked at her as a tear ran from the corner of her eye. She didn't know why she was crying. She had been told she was beautiful before by lots of people. Ex's, friends, random guys on the street, but this was the first time she had ever heard it and actually believed it. She leaned in and kissed Ruby again and she felt Ruby smiling as their lips met.

"So, what exactly is happening here?" Anna asked as they broke the kiss.

"I know you're not experienced, but we were having sex," Ruby replied sarcastically. Anna rolled her eyes and playfully flicked Ruby's nose.

"You know what I meant!"

"We're just roommates having fun. I like you, you're beautiful, but I don't do relationships. Plus, you have a lot to explore, sounds like you've missed out on a world of fun," Ruby replied.

"Oh... I guess," Anna replied, trying to hide the fact Ruby's rejection hurt.

"Come on, we're going shopping."

"Now? It's kind of late, isn't it?"

"Not for the shop we're going to," Ruby grinned. Anna just sighed and stood up, picking up her clothes and getting dressed as Ruby did the same. They went out to Ruby's car and she climbed in while Ruby refused to tell her where they were going.

A short while later Ruby pulled up on a street Anna had never been on before. She knew the area vaguely, but had never been here herself. They climbed out of the car and Ruby lead her a few buildings down until she pushed in through a door. Anna followed inside, realising instantly what kind of shop Ruby had brought her to. It was a sex shop and it was huge.

"Welcome to heaven," Ruby smiled, holding her arms out wide.

"Why are we here?" Anna asked confused and feeling very shy.

"Because you need some sex toys," Ruby replied simply. Anna just looked at her, wondering how Ruby knew she had none, before realising it wasn't a hard thing to guess. Before she had met Ruby, she barely masturbated, let alone used sex toys. Anna just nodded and Ruby turned and lead her down the aisles.

The collection of toys was incredible. Anna couldn't even tell what half of them did. They were in so many shapes and sizes. Some were simple, they looked like cocks, while others looked like alien appendages, which she assumed was the point. Then there were ones with lots of buttons and controls, with the packaging promises dozens of different pleasures.

Then there were the anal toys. Anna had seen a butt plug before, but the range of other toys on offer blew her mind. She had never had anything up her ass before and always thought it was gross. She'd had one boyfriend who'd wanted to try anal, but she had flat out refused. She didn't know if she'd ever be up for something like that.

"One day, but baby steps first," Ruby giggled, noticing Anna looking at the anal toys. "How about this one?"

Anna looked at the toy Ruby was holding. It was fairly simple compared to most of the other toys, it was a standard dildo, with a flared tip like a real cock. It was quite long and thicker than anything Anna had ever tried inserting into herself before, which frankly only consisted of cocks, fingers and the handle of a hairbrush she had tried once as a teenager and never tried again since.

"It's quite big," Anna commented.

"I think you'll enjoy it," Ruby nudged, pushing the toy into Anna's hands. Anna took it as Ruby span on her heel and marched off. Anna quickly chased after her, not wanting to be left alone holding a dildo in the middle of the shop. She almost didn't notice Ruby stopped and nearly crashed into her as Ruby looked at a display.

"What is that?" Anna asked, looking at the device on display.

"Your next purchase, you NEED one of these," Ruby told her. Anna looked at the device, it was quite big, plastic with a rubber ball on one end and a power cable coming from the other. She wondered just how powerful a toy would be if it needed to be plugged into the wall.

"What is it?"

"The best vibrator you'll ever need. They're marketed as personal massagers for muscles, but no-one uses them for that. They're so much fun and you're buying one," Ruby explained. She picked up one of the devices and handed it to Anna. Anna took it a little bewildered as Ruby set off once again.

She followed Ruby who grabbed a few items from various shelves and displays. Anna didn't quite catch everything that she picked up, but she definitely saw some handcuffs, a ball gag and a collar amongst the items. They went up to the till and Anna blushed as she realised it was a young man ringing them up. For some reason she had just assumed the sales person would be a woman.

Her cheeks burned as she handed over the dildo and vibrator and the guy scanned them. She was sure he was judging her in his head. She watched him, waiting for some comment or joke, but it never came. It was only as he was bagging her items she realised where he worked. He was a sales clerk in a sex shop, he'd probably sold hundreds, if not thousands of sex toys and there were much more lewd items than what she was buying for sale.

Feeling better and less self-conscious about her purchase, she paid and thanked him as he handed her the bag. She stepped back and waited for Ruby to pay for her items before they both left the shop. They drove home as Ruby regaled Anna about the various toys she had tried before and which were her favourites.

As they arrived home, Anna took her purchases upstairs before heading for a shower. It was late and she was tired and she was yet to even eat any dinner. She showered as quickly as she could so she could get something to eat before she went to bed. As she came out of the bathroom, Ruby called down to the kitchen.

"You're amazing," Anna said, looking at the plate of food waiting for her on the table.

"I know! Well, it was my fault you didn't eat dinner earlier, you came into the kitchen and well, you know what happened," Ruby replied. Anna remembered the feeling of Ruby's body on top of hers, her tongue between her legs.

"Yeah..." Was all she could mutter in return.

"Let's eat."

They ate dinner and talked, Ruby seemed really interested in the work Anna was doing. Considering she looked more like she belonged in some punk rock band, Anna was surprised at how knowledgeable about archaeology Ruby was. They finished dinner and Anna washed up, despite Ruby's protests, before she made her way to bed. She arrived to her room to find both of her toys unboxed and laying on her bed. No doubt Ruby put them there to encouraged Anna to try them out.

She picked them up and put the vibrator to one side. She was tired and something that required mains power seemed too much for her at that moment, but she couldn't deny she was curious what it would be like to try out the long, thick dildo.

Stripping off the shorts she slept in, Anna laid down on her bed. She thought about Ruby and what they had been doing earlier as her hand slid down between her legs. She thought about Ruby's tongue, sliding between her folds, then switched to Derek's cock, pressing into her and stretching her tight tunnel open. She groaned ran her finger up her slit, feeling her wetness. Satisfied it was enough, she grabbed the toy and brought it between her legs.

She ran the tip up and down her entrance a few times, coating it in her fluids, before pressing it against her entrance. It was big, bigger than anything she had ever had inside her before. She pressed gently and the head pushed into her entrance, but went no further. Slowly she rocked it back and forth, pressing against her entrance over and over as she felt it stretch her with each push.

She gasped loudly as the head suddenly slid into her, pressed tightly against her inner walls. She held it there, feeling more stretched than she had ever felt and enjoying the sensation. Slowly she pressed a little firmer, sliding another inch into herself and causing her to gasp again. It was just the right size, enough to stretch her and open her tunnel to its limits, but not enough to be painful. She felt amazingly full as she slid another inch into her.

The more that went in, the deeper she wanted to push it. Gently, but firmly, she pushed more and more of the toy into herself until she felt it press against something inside her and it would go no further. She groaned in pleasure, she'd never felt so full or so satisfied in her life. It wasn't like a real cock, it was much harder and solid. She wondered what a real cock this size would feel like, so hard and throbbing inside her as it stretched her walls.

Anna grabbed the base of the toy and pulled, sliding it back out of herself. She suddenly felt empty, but also sort of relieved to not being so stretched and full. She pushed the toy back in once again and groaned as it refilled her. It was a strange mixture, when it was in, it felt amazing being so full, but when it was out it was relieving. She began sliding the toy in and out, flicking between the two sensations which felt incredible. She understood why Ruby had suggested such a large toy now.

Picking up the pace, Anna began slamming the toy in and out of herself. She didn't know why, but she wanted it hard and fast. Each time the toy entered her, it bottomed out and slammed against something inside her, she assumed her cervix, and it send waves of pleasure through her. It was strange, one of her ex's had quite a long cock, not quite as long as the toy and no way near as thick, but when they'd had sex the first time, she'd had to ask him to stop as he was hitting her cervix and it was incredibly uncomfortable. He'd been more careful not to get so deep subsequent times, which Anna had been grateful for, but it did make her confused about why the toy suddenly felt so good.

It was a question she only pondered for a moment as she buried the toy repeatedly into the depths of her slick tunnel. She moaned loudly, her orgasm growing at a rapid rate. She planted her feet on the bed, lifting her hips into the air and resting on her shoulders as she came hard. She cried out loudly, uncaring if Ruby heard her, as pleasure ran through her body. On the rare occasions she had masturbated before, as soon as she came, she stopped.

This time though, she continued to fuck herself with the thick toy, ploughing it into herself over and over, sending fresh waves of pleasure through her body. She rode one orgasm straight into a second as her whole body clenched. She pushed the toy deep into herself as her legs slammed together, trapping it there. She had no control over her muscles now, pleasure overwhelmed her and her legs and core muscles began to tremble. She rolled onto her side, moaning loudly as she shook and spasmed.

It took almost a minute for the shaking to stop and Anna gasped for breath, her lungs finally coming back under her control. She lay there panting hard, her body still occasionally twitching as the pleasure receded. She couldn't believe how good that had felt. If she had been able to feel that before, she'd have masturbated far more often. The toy was still inside her, held in place by her legs being pressed together. She moved them apart and the toy slowly side free from her abused pussy.

She sighed and shuddered as the flared tip slipped from inside her. Ignoring the toy, Anna rolled onto her back and rubbed her face. She was still slightly out of breath and her body was covered in a thin layer of sweat from the effort and explosion of pleasure, causing the air to feel cool against her skin. She pulled the blanket over herself and fell asleep.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers