Slut Up Ch. 05

Story Info
Anna's vibrator and Ruby give her multiple orgasms.
3.4k words
4.67
9k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers

Anna sat watching TV. It had been a quiet day at work and she'd come home to find Ruby was out. It was strange being in the house alone after Ruby being around and so close constantly for the last few days. She was barely focused on the TV show that was on, instead reflecting on everything that had happened recently.

It was a big change, Anna felt like her whole personality had changed. She'd gone from completely uninterested in sex to absolutely loving it. Before even while having sex, she'd barely been interested, her body went through the motions, but she wasn't excited. Now though, just thinking about Ruby's tongue lapping at her clit or Derek's cock deep inside her was enough to make Anna wet.

She clicked off the TV and went upstairs. She'd got too horny and needed release. She debated using the toy she had tested out last night and went to get it when she spotted the vibrator. She picked it up, it was heavy and far larger than she thought it needed to be for the job it was going to do. She plugged it into the wall and turned it on. The whole device began to buzz in her hand and she watch the rubber head visibly vibrating quickly.

She turned it off again, maybe jumping straight to that was a bad idea. She wanted to warm up a little first. Stripping off her clothes, she lay back on her bed. She ran her hands over her body, tracing her fingers over her chest and nipples, imagining they were Ruby's lips. She felt her nipples harden under her touch and gasped as her finger flicked the tip of one and send a bolt of pleasure through her chest.

She moved her hand lower, slowly teasing herself as she traced over her stomach. She ran her finger around the outside of her belly button before sliding slowly lower. She felt a tingle between her legs as her hand ran over her hairless mound, as if her pussy knew what was coming. Excruciatingly slowly, teasing herself as much as possible, Anna ran her fingers down and down until they finally reached the hood of her clit.

With a little nudge further, her fingertips found their place on her clit and she moaned in satisfaction. She ran her fingers over the little nub, enjoying the sensation as she travelled towards her wet slit. Her fingers slipped between her folds, her entrance already wet and ready as they pushed inwards. She moaned as her fingers penetrated her, sliding into her slick tunnel and stretching her open.

She began to rock her hand back and forth, plunging her fingers in and out of herself slowly. Her other hand grasped her breast, squeezing it firmly. She wished her boobs were bigger, she'd love to have a pair like Ruby's. Large and round, yet firm enough to sit proudly on her chest. Instead, she had small ones that barely filled her hand. Still, it was enough to send waves of pleasure through her as she squeezed and kneaded the pliable mound.

Satisfied her fingers were wet enough, she slid them out of her and returned to her clit. The sensation of the wet skin gliding over the sensitive button was incredible and Anna quickly found herself working it in frantic circles. She had gone from horny to needy and wanted to get off as soon as possible. She moaned loudly as she felt the pleasure begin to build.

Her legs began to tremble and she cried out as her orgasm crashed over her. Instinct kept her fingers working her clit, pushing the pleasure onwards and onwards until she couldn't take it anymore. With a scream of pleasure, her legs clamped together and she gripped the bed covers, savouring the enjoyable sensation coursing through her body.

As she lay there gasping, coming down from the pleasure, she looked to her side and saw the vibrator. A pang of annoyance rolled through her, she'd wanted to test that out. It was the whole point of coming up here and masturbating. As she looked at it, she felt her pussy throb with anticipation. She wondered, she couldn't go again, could she? The tingle between her legs answered her question and she reached over and grabbed the device.

She switched it on, a little intimidated by the noise it made. She touched the vibrating head and her fingers tingled as they touched the soft rubber. Slowly and hesitantly, she brought the device downwards between her legs. Biting her lip, she pressed it against her pubic mound, not wanting to jump straight into having something so powerful against her already sensitive clitoris.

She yelped in surprise as her entire groin began to vibrate and tingle. Even on her mound, she could feel the vibrations in her clit and it felt incredible. Her curiosity was quickly outweighing her hesitation as she moved the vibrator downwards. Each little bit it moved increased the sensation and she could already feel the pleasure building. Suddenly in one jerky movement, the vibrator slid down and landed directly on her clit.

"FUCKKKKKKKK!!!" Anna yelled out loud. She hadn't meant to, but the sensation had been overwhelming. Her hips jerked and she pressed the vibrator firmly against her clit. If masturbating had been like a rollercoaster slowly building up before plunging down into pleasure, this was a rocket taking off.

The pleasure built faster than Anna had ever experienced. She had already been worked up and more sensitive after her first orgasm, but she hadn't been prepared for how amazing this would feel. She planted her feet firmly on the bed and pressed her legs together, trapping the vibrator between them and against her clit.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Anna repeated over and over. Her legs had trembled last time, but now her whole body was getting in on the action. Pleasure ran through every nerve in her body, causing each muscle to tense and tighten. Her stomach was taught and showed ab's Anna was unaware of having as her orgasm exploded through her body.

Her legs shook violently and uncontrollably. Anna wanted to move them apart and release the vibrator, but it was like someone was electrocuting her muscles and she had zero control over them. They stayed tense and locked together, keeping the vibrator pressed against her overly sensitive pleasure button. Her arms were just as useless as they flailed and desperately tried to find something to hold onto.

Anna was paralysed by the pleasure for what felt like forever. She was unsure how much more she could take or how she was going to get out of this situation when her body suddenly shook and her legs spasmed, causing the vibrator to fall free against the bed. Anna gasped and moaned as her orgasm continued, despite the lack of stimulation. She lay there twitching and shaking for over a minute before she felt strong enough to control her own body again.

She lay back, the occasional tremor of pleasure causing her whole body to twitch as she gasped for breath. Slowly but surely, she felt her mind calming down, the haze that had filled her brain as the pleasure had threatened to overload it began to fade. As if someone had thrown a switch, her whole body relaxed and she sank into the bed breathing hard.

The vibrator continued to buzz against the bed sheets as Anna ignored it and recovered. She'd felt a lot of new things, new pleasures and sensations recently, but she'd not felt anything like that. It had almost been too much. She wasn't sure how she felt about being so overwhelmed she couldn't control her body. Part of her didn't like it, but a larger part of her wanted to do it again sometime soon.

Right now, though, the biggest part of her wanted a shower. She was covered in sweat and there was a large wet patch between her legs. Anna finally switched off the vibrator and shuffled to the edge of the bed. She stood up, before instantly falling back on her ass on the bed as her legs refused to hold her weight. She realised just how much like jelly they felt and laid back down, laughing at herself.

She'd heard of women talking about having unstable legs after sex before, but she'd never experienced it herself. Now she knew though, it felt like she'd just ran a marathon. She gave herself a few minutes of laying down and relaxing before trying again.

The second attempt went better, but she still had to steady herself with one hand on her bed until she was confident her legs would hold her. With great effort, she stripped the covers off her bed and balled them up. She carried them to the bathroom and dumped them into the wash basket before switching on the shower.

The hot water felt heavenly against her tired body. Two powerful orgasms back-to-back had done a number on her and she was seriously considering having a nap. Anna spent almost thirty minutes in the shower, far longer than she usually did, before she finally forced herself out from under the hot water and dried herself with a towel.

"So, what did you think?" Ruby asked as Anna entered the kitchen. She hadn't heard Ruby come home over the noise of the shower, but was glad to see her sitting there.

"About what?"

"The vibrator!"

"How did you know?"

"I walked past your bedroom when I got in, you were in the shower, the bed was been stripped and the vibrators on your night stand. It doesn't take a genius to work out what you were doing while I was out," Ruby explained. Anna felt her cheeks blushing. She didn't know why, she'd had sex with Ruby multiple times, but something about her knowing she'd been masturbating made Anna embarrassed.

"It was good," Anna replied quietly.

"So good you had to change the bed sheets?" Ruby teased. Anna blushed even more and went quiet for a moment.

"Fine, it was fucking incredible and I've never cum so hard in my life," she finally replied quickly. "Is that what you wanted to know?"

"You're so cute when you get shy. I told you they're amazing, didn't I?"

"Well, you were right," Anna admitted.

"I never get tired of hearing that. So, I'm going to watch a movie, want to join me?"

"Sure, what movie?"

"Some action movie a friend recommended."

The pair moved to the living room and sat down on the sofa. Without even meaning to, Anna ended up curled up against Ruby who had her arm around her. It was comfortable and Anna enjoyed feeling Ruby's body against her as they watched. The movie was pretty good, nothing mind blowing, but it was enjoyable. They both got up to go to bed.

"Hey, how about dinner tomorrow?" Ruby asked.

"Dinner?"

"Yeah, there's a cute looking restaurant a few blocks away I want to try, want to go together?"

"Alright, that sounds good. Goodnight," Anna replied. Ruby smiled and they both went to bed.

The next evening Anna sat in the restaurant waiting for Ruby. She was wearing casual clothes, jeans and a jumper. She'd quickly popped home from work to change. As she sipped her drink, she scanned the crowd again, double checking she hadn't missed Ruby. Anna hated that she'd arrived first, whenever she did, she was always worried that someone had arrived before her and she was just stupidly missing them and sitting on her own for no reason.

She felt a sigh of relief as she saw Ruby walk in the door, instantly followed by apprehension as she saw what Ruby was wearing. It was a long red dress, matching the tips of her hair and showing off a generous amount of cleavage. Anna was too busy staring to notice the few other guys and a couple of women who had also noticed Ruby enter and couldn't look away.

Ruby looked over the crowd, ignoring everyone that was looking at her until she saw Anna. She smiled and made her way over.

"Wow..." Anna managed to say as Ruby reached the table.

"That was the reaction I was hoping for," Ruby grinned as she sat down.

"But why are you so dressed up?"

"Well, it's our first date, I figured I'd make an effort," Ruby replied, a wide grin spreading across her face as a look of realisation crossed Anna's.

"This... This is a date?" Anna asked quickly. Ruby laughed at her surprise.

"Of course, why else do you think I invited you to a fancy restaurant?" Ruby replied. Anna blushed brightly and suddenly felt horribly embarrassed about the fact she was so under dressed.

"I didn't realise!" She whimpered.

"It's fine, I think you look gorgeous whatever you're wearing. Unless it's the fact it's a date bit you're uncomfortable with?" Ruby asked. Despite the fact Anna could easily shoot her down by saying yes, Ruby oozed confidence.

"No, no, I'd love to have a date with you, I just feel so stupid for not realising!"

"Then don't worry about it, I think you look beautiful. Besides, even if you did dress up, it's not like you'd be wearing clothes by the end of the night anyway," Ruby whispered with a wink. Anna blushed harder and took a long sip of her wine. Ruby just laughed and waved over a waitress, ordering a glass of wine for herself as she looked at the menu.

After a few minutes of casual conversation, Anna felt her embarrassment fading and began to enjoy herself. She was on her first date with a woman and it was an incredibly beautiful woman at that. She found herself just staring at Ruby whenever she spoke, loving the way her mouth moved as she talked and how expressive her eyes were. She barely even noticed as the waitress came to take their order.

As the evening progressed, Ruby's flirting got even more intense and Anna was hanging on her every word. The food was fantastic and the drinks flowed, but Ruby was the only thing Anna cared about. By the time they paid the bill, Anna could only think about getting Ruby home and taking that dress off her.

It seemed Ruby felt the same, not even waiting until they were home and pouncing on Anna in the back of the taxi. The driver didn't seem to mind as the two beautiful women began to make out passionately in the back of his car.

They arrived home and the door had barely even closed before Ruby pulled off her dress. Anna wasn't sure why she was surprised that Ruby was naked, not even wearing panties. She looked at her toned body and large breasts, slightly jealous of her figure, but that was soon forgotten as her desire to kiss every inch of Ruby's body took over.

Anna quickly stripped off her own clothing before embracing Ruby and kissing her forcefully. She could feel Ruby smiling as they kissed and they both began roaming their hands over each other's bodies. Anna couldn't resist anymore and broke the kiss, instead kissing down Ruby's neck and along her collarbone. She kissed down her chest, along the top of her large breast until she reached Ruby's stiff nipple.

Anna took it into her mouth, sucking and licking at it as Ruby gasped in pleasure. Anna massaged the other breast with her hand before moving over to it and taking the other nipple into her mouth. Ruby sighed, content as her nipples tingled with pleasure, but she wanted more. Gently she pressed on the top of Anna's head.

Anna got the hint and began kissing down Ruby's toned stomach. Dropping to her knees, she came face to face with Ruby's hairless mound. She kissed it gently before trailing her tongue across it, moving downwards and teasing Ruby. She skipped past her pussy, instead moving to the inside of Ruby's thigh and kissing down it. As she reached her knee, she moved to the other leg and began kissing upwards instead.

Finally, she moved between Ruby's legs and licked along the length of Ruby's wet slit. Ruby moaned lightly as Anna's tongue spread her nether lips open and the tip of her tongue teased her entrance. Anna savoured the taste of Ruby, licking deeper and deeper with each swipe of her tongue until she was pushing her tongue as deep inside her as possible.

Ruby wrapped her fingers in Anna's hair and gripped it tightly, tugging slightly to guide Anna to her clit. Anna went where Ruby pulled her and assaulted Ruby's clit with her tongue. The effect was almost instantly as Ruby moaned loudly.

"Yes, right there, don't you dare fucking stop," Ruby gasped and Anna obliged. A minute later and Ruby cried out as her legs shook. Anna continued to devour Ruby's clit as she extended her lovers orgasm as long as possible. Finally, Ruby tugged on Anna's hair firmly, pulling her away from her pussy as she twitched and moaned. Anna sat back as best as she could, her hair still held in place by Ruby's firm hand.

Ruby finally released her and looked down, grinning from ear to ear. Anna smiled back at her as Ruby kneeled down and kissed Anna forcefully, tasting herself as her tongue invaded Anna's mouth. She pushed Anna back, going with her and never breaking the kiss as Anna landed on her back.

It was Ruby's turn to tease now, slowly moving down Anna's body, planting kisses in random places. Each one sent a small shiver down Anna's spine, the anticipation growing as her already wet pussy grew more aroused with Ruby's teasing. Each time Ruby drew close to one of Anna's most sensitive spots, she would get close before quickly moving away. It was driving Anna crazy, she desperately wanted to feel Ruby's mouth on her nipples or her tongue lapping at her soaked slit.

She yelped in surprise as Ruby suddenly latched onto a nipple with her mouth while her fingers suddenly slid into Anna's wet tunnel. Anna moaned as Ruby began to pleasure her, her tongue running in circles around her nipple as her fingers began to pump in and out. It was like Ruby knew exactly where to touch inside Anna as she massaged her sensitive tunnel with her fingers.

Anna was moaning constantly, Ruby's fingers were pressing against all the right spots and sending waves of pleasure through Anna's body. She rocked her hips involuntarily as the pleasure built. It mixed with the pleasure flowing from her chest as Ruby suckled on her nipple and her other hand massaged Anna's other breast.

Fireworks went off in Anna's mind, pleasure bursting through her body like a string of explosions travelling through each nerve ending, causing her body to twitch and shudder as her orgasm hit her hard. She moaned loudly, her hips lifting upwards as Ruby continued to piston her fingers in and out. The pleasure quickly reached its peak and Anna trembled uncontrollably.

She thought it would stop there, that Ruby would give her some relief, but to her horror and enjoyment, Ruby pressed her weight down on Anna, holding her in place as her fingers continued to move in and out. Anna cried out, struggling against Ruby. She wanted to escape the overstimulation, her sensitive tunnel crying out as its nerves were being overloaded. At the same time, the pleasure she felt was incredible, she didn't want it to stop. A war waged inside her, but eventually pleasure won out as her whole body seemed to vibrate before spasming strongly.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" Anna groaned out, drawing the word out until she had no breath left in her lungs. Just as she thought she could take no more, that her mind would break from the intense pleasure, Ruby pulled her fingers free. Anna collapsed to the ground, panting and breathing hard as her body continued to twitch and shudder. Ruby simply kissed along her shoulder and neck gently as Anna finally regained control of her senses.

Anna looked up and saw Ruby smiling down at her. Her mind was foggy and her body was heavy, but she felt incredible. She'd never been so relaxed and happy in her life. Ruby leaned down and kissed her gently on the nose and Anna smiled. She felt Ruby's hands slide under her body before Ruby easily lifted her off the ground. She moved her to the sofa, placing her down gently before sitting down by her head. She pulled Anna upwards, so her head was resting on her lap and Anna snuggled up to her.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers