All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Big Cock Slut'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong Group

Asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Correct group

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid comments

Really, Does anyone think their comments make any difference and does anyone really care???Writers dont care and readers dont care but we still do it..I wonder why???

jasjonjasjonover 7 years ago
2

Really great sexy story all the through. The the dumbass writer fucked it up in the last paragraph with the cuck/clean up comments. What a loser.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
5 STARS!

A good story, even with all of its mistakes that should have been caught in proofreading; good because the major goal of a writer should be to make the reader care—to get involved in the story. You had me alternately pulling for Silvio to blow Hector’s balls off and then pulling for Terri and Silvio to come to an understanding where they both became part of the group. I was so hooked, I was ready to name you, ‘Lit writer of the year.’

Then came the last few paragraphs—and my admiration for the story came crashing to earth. In those few words you conveyed the truth; Cynthia, was indeed blowing smoke up Silvio’s ass. We see him being drawn into a web, thinking he would be an integral part of the group, the appetizer, so to speak, that the women would truly enjoy before sitting down for the main meal.

The last paragraph put the final nail in the coffin; Teresa shows her true character and by extension that of the other women. They still have a residue of kindness for what they once enjoyed with their husbands, but it’s buried well below their lust for the big cock men. Now her fondest wish for her husband it that he would become the cleanup man—the man who would lick the better man’s cum from her well-used pussy before she tossed him into the rag box to remain soiled and tolerated, awaiting the next time the queen gets horny.

So—once again I look forward to a sequel where Silvio attends a Hector-Terri session, supposedly as clean-up man but in reality he brings along two good friends named Smith & Wesson to show Hector who really is the Alpha male.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Good Story in Context to What this Site is About

Admired the writing. Hated the story as ell written as it was. Hector should jet to opposite side of coast and start over with a woman that's in his paygrade . Godspeed Teresa in satisfying her itch. She showed a bit more consideration then most Literotica big-cock addicted sluts.

One thing that's irresistible to me in a sordid porn story is when a character goes on a lengthly Nietzschean rooted spiel on values to explain mayhem that they are about to embark on . I wouldn't listen for a second IRL , but it's fun to see a talented author construct a scenario and character like Hector and set the human lab rat loose in labyrinth with Minotaur lurking round the corner.

Full marks * * * * *

Ducky7Ducky7over 7 years ago
Not too bad of a story up until

the last sentence. That put the fuck in and it's done. Shame could have been good. She doesn't want a husband she just wants a cunt licker... BAD.

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
#thecarrolinadreamer

What they said. Good story uptill the last paragraphs. If she is going to make Silvo a clean up man...Why not a fluffer too? Put him panties and lube him up. She doesn't

Love him and never did. Silvo needs to BTB!!!! The more inflected pain the better for Teresa.

4* for a good story but bad ending. Unless there is a chapter 2 that " cleans up". Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just one question:

What happens next?

I realize that many may find some aspects of this story distasteful, but it is well written and plotted.

An engaged reader

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
He's now got it all!

All these "anon" respondents who think marriage is exclusive access to a cunt and not caring companionship, sharing, devotion to each other, and so on! I suggest, for the sake of decency, fuck 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Have My Doubts

Walking in on your wife sucking a guys dick and have little reaction. Then the next day talk with the very guy, get the story of whats going on and not plan payback. I have my doubts. Obviously the writer has written the story with the husband being a limp dick, willing to listen to Cynthia's psyco-bullshit. He should not have stayed and listened, fucked, any of it , just left, plan get as much proof as possible and then enter a scorched earth mentality . His life would then be much better.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
A 4* then a 1.

The last sentence ruined the whole story. Up to then it was a 4. But the last was out of line with the rest of the story. WAY out of sync. So far out that it ruined the whole. 1*

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
You lost me

The last sentence changed the entire story. It makes no sense if any of the other parts about her love and respect for him are accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intriguing

I enjoyed your story would like to see a follow up to see how it ends

jasjonjasjonover 7 years ago
author reply

I've got a great idea. How about policywank posting a reply in the comments and commenting on what in the hell he was thinking with that ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel

Have to agree with others; the last three paragraphs turned the story on its head. A follow up story is needed for wrapping things up. If Policywank is not interested he should open it up to others. Me I'd head down the BTB route though not that harshly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Teresa and Silvio are no longer husband and wife. Happens all the time, for lots of reasons.

The big cock sex is just a diversion from the larger issue, this couple no longer respect nor cherish their partnership. Silvio should keep fucking whoever he can for as long as he can, while planning his departure from his faithless whore ex-wife. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. Silvio might want to keep Teresa until the cheese gets too rank to stomach, or just go ahead and cut his losses and find a real woman for a wife and partner. Maybe Teresa can form a similar relationship with one of her big cock bulls, before she becomes a loose disgusting useless fuck. But odds are good she will end up alone and scorned, like most washed up whores. What a future, for an extra couple of inches of cock. Smart trade Teresa.

And a ridiculous fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Marriage

Marriage is not by definition monogamous at all. It is by definition a joining together of people based upon the terms they and they alone define. If the partners commit to monogamy then violate commitment (as in this case) that is a betrayal. But it is not for anyone but the spouses to decide if monogamy is a condition of their union.

No matter how strongly you feel or how many people agree with you......you don't get to set the terms of other people's' marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lolol !!! People,people,people pu- LEASE

These stories are fantasies, not newspaper reports. Learn the difference and you may start enjoying life instead of going around with a stick up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllll a

HooHooDilly and a Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent story

Truly enjoyed this one and would like to see more in a series. Would like to see Silvio and Teresa fall deeper. Maybe not exactly for Silvio to fully fall to caged cuckold, that's not my fantasy necessarily, but turn into as much of a slut as Teresa and being submissive to her sluttiness. Clean up, waiting his turn, pegging, fluffing the big cocks and perhaps submitting to them as well.

It's all fantasy folks, if you don't like it, don't read it, you've only yourself to blame.

RichyLong9RichyLong9about 7 years ago
Best story

This is the best story i've read on here. I go back to it time after time after time. So great.

BottomsBottomsover 5 years ago

This is a fantastic story and probably one of my favorites which I have read many times. Teresa played a small role in this one so I’m hoping to hear more from her perspective. Please, please keep writing!

Leroy371Leroy371over 2 years ago

I am really not in this cuckold thing. That is the reason why i appreciate it when it is mentioned at the beginning. All in all i like the story. First time the hubby is not completly humilated, so it is a bit ok. It looks more like a slut story. Others say it first, the last line is spoiling the story. With one sentence crashing the work of a nearly good story. I think you shouldn´t do this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I like that everyone is getting something out of it!

For those who don’t like these stories. Why do you keep reading stories in a category on this very subject?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
1272 Followers
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...