All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Black Cock Desires'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hotpussiehotpussieabout 5 years ago
shoot

why don't jimmy just shoot the bitch slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It’s been a while since I’ve seen a polcywank story. I like that she gives stories from a female POV, but she’s too far out on the “female superior”/humiliation cuckhold limb that, in the end, she loses me. I thought she put out her explanation of alternative desires and living a lifestyle of different choices very well, but in the end, those alternatives were funneled through disrespect and humiliation.

If we’re supposed to respect another’s alternative choices, shouldn’t we expect to receive respect in return?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 5 years ago
whenever

I see one of these race and size-based stories I think of posts such as this one I found on the internet (not Literotica needless to say), as follows .. ..

Guys with huge penises have less sex, not more

“I once hooked up with this guy whose penis was seriously like a Coke can. I refused to even have sex with him, it was too wide. It wouldn’t even fit in my mouth! We went our separate ways, and later I found out he decided to actually get surgery to make it smaller.” -- Stephanie, 29

That's without the blatantly racist humiliation that one sees here and elsewhere on this site, let alone the BMWF murder rate one sees on Mudshark Madness and elsewhere.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
PoliWank. It was a pretty good and honest BBC slut story until the very end. You ruined it with a bit too much 'Tude

If it gets you off, more power to you. Ruined s four star story for me

She was a good advocate for honest sluttery, even if she wasn't all that nice. But when mockery and humiliation arrived, she sort became a discredited spokeswomam.

Thanks for at least having successful AA guys instead of ganstas.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedabout 5 years ago
Loved It

I loved it. But then I like sluts and cuckolding. I agree with Oldbearswitch that the little but of extra attitude at the end felt like a bit much. Or maybe you just needed to develop Jimmy’s character enough to show that he would want that?

That is the essence of half the negative comments on all cuckold stories - the critics inability or unwillingness to accept that the cuckold is getting what he wants. But it is true and that doesn’t change because it isn’t what the reader would want. The other half of the nasty comments are usually just straight up intolerance.

As usual folks the subject matter is there is the title. If you don’t like it don’t read it. Do you go to Quentin Tarantino movies then bitch about the violence?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Four things. ONE. Her hubby may well want or even crave humiliation and forced bi, but odds are he was conditioned to be that way(Maybe a bit of latency too). SECOND, this one has only black extra sex/love partners, her writing clearly shows she is not a

Three, if a dick is can sized, Dudette probably will have trouble finding a mouth or pussy that can take it, but she's writing this about big banana/medium cucumber sized cocks. Finally, just like extreme D/s or S/m, this level of cuckoldry is probably not mentally healthy for the sub on a prolonged basis. But unless you're their clinician, no way to know for sure.

PS. Her behavior and attitude may appear cuntish or whorish during these sessions. Who knows how she really is? If she treats her man like he is special and cherished even half the time, and tells and shows him she looks ves him daily, he might be ahead of many hubbies? The rub is he has to be a cuck to get there. Not a good trade for most of us!

BarndancerBarndancerabout 5 years ago
Just hot

If you like to read these stories - it does not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amusing

How many people actually think that success can be defined by the small minded trolls. Most hot wife/cuckold stories experience the judgmental “1” bombers and category police then scores trend up over time. It really bothers them when the authors refuse to accept their judgment.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Relax and enjoy the story.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 year ago

Love many things about this story. First of all, Very well written from the woman's perspective, which makes it hotter. Few grammatical errors. A refreshing change from most other authors on this sight. Hot woman who knows what she wants and goes after it. She has skills most porn stars don't. In fact she puts on a show most pornstars can't. Very erotic. Just one question. Can I watch?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i liked the story, u look for more female writers. i like their perspective. now marriage is a long long ass time and the goal of all couples. That being said a wife is going to want and need another cock in her life, in a good happy marriage there is nothing wrong with being your wife's cuckold hubby and should be because the wife usually has a higher sex drive than her husband and its better that she have a bull to keep her happy and well fucked

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Loved the story. However the last two sentences were unneeded

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
1272 Followers
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...