Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aris and Traci left for the dance floor and Pete turned his attention to Jackie.

"So, how do you like Slut Wife Club, Jackie?"

"It's okay, but I pretty much had to join."

"Why was that?"

"My husband ignores me completely when we're home. Our sex life is in the shitter. He wants what he doesn't have and has no interest in what he does."

"But you're a stunning girl. I don't know how he could resist."

"His brain doesn't work in an orderly fashion. He doesn't see me at all. I agreed to this club because it was the only way I could get laid without cheating and at that, this is basically organized cheating. He's jealous when other men here hit on me but has no interest himself. It's weird."

"Sorry to hear that, Jackie. Listen, if you want me to leave you alone I can..."

"Leave me alone?! No! I want you to fuck me so I can remember what it's like to be desirable. Take me dancing, seduce me and fuck me like the slut everyone expects me to be. Without divorcing him it's the only way I get attention."

"Jackie..." he held her face in his hands, "I wanted you from the moment we met."

He kissed her with purpose and catching her breath she said, "Okay, skip the dancing." He sat on the couch before her, reached under her skirt and deftly pulled down her panties and she stepped out of them.

"You won't be needing those."

By the time he finished with "these" and "those" she stood gloriously naked and knelt down to suck him off. What was unusual were the number of gawkers that collected to watch them. At home, there were always voyeurs but this had turned into a bonafide audience. Looking past Jackie he could see the same thing happening with Aris and Traci.

He also noticed that the audience for he and Jackie was primarily women. He drew the obvious conclusion that they were interested in fucking the celebrity's husband. It was the first time he thought this celebrity business might not be so bad. As Jackie mounted him he watched 2 or 3 women fingering themselves and it got him even more excited.

A couple girls looking at him sucked on their fingers and did other erotic gestures to get his attention. He wanted to fuck all of them but wondered how he'd accomplish that with only one dick.

His dream girl trance was interrupted by Aris' animal roar as he came on Traci's ass. Minutes later he heard the announcer: "The next winner for Traci time is...number 22. "Fuck ya!!!" yelled the lucky man.

Pete sucked on Jackie's tits and she kept grinding on him. One girl got bold and dropped down behind them and started licking his balls. This, of course, set off an unexpected firestorm and he nearly emptied the motherlode.

The entire spectacle took yet another turn as Aris came to check on Jackie, now on all fours and taking all of Pete's pounding. When she saw Aris' jealous stare she amplified the moment by backing into Pete's thrusts and moaning.

"I'm close, baby," Pete said.

"I'm on the pill, cum in me."

That drove Aris into more discomfort and then Pete let loose a guttural sound that announced to everyone that he'd made a deposit. He handed her a towel and she made a quick exit to the restroom.

Pete collected her clothes and handed them to an unsmiling Aris with, "She was amazing."

By the end of the evening, Traci had fucked 7 lottery winners and then, just like at home, she held on to the bar corner, spread her legs and took cock from all remaining members and a couple of staff members.

Pete, with his newfound harem, fucked 3 more girls, ate out 2 and promised the rest a hookup the next time he and Traci came to town.

They returned to their room exhausted from both nights and fell back on the bed and asleep in their clothes. Getting up after an hour and readying for bed, Pete noticed an envelope on front desk stationary just under the door which he opened and read:

'Traci: Sorry I missed the event. Would have enjoyed another taste of your delicious pussy. Mmmmm. Robert'

Pete tossed the card in the waste basket, "Asshole." They both got into bed and some solid sleep before next morning's flight back home.

12