Slut Wife - Dirty Dawn 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she took a different tact. She had both hands on the knees of the man beneath her as another man present a cock in front of her. She used only her mouth and pussy to pump those two cocks, but each orifice was focussed, and she had the perfect rhythm. Like a conductor she had total control. The men were just experiencing her as she drew out their cum in synchronicity with her own orgasm. She put particular focus on the cock she was sucking to catch him up to where she and the other man were on their journey to orgasm. Her body started to shudder just as the other two men tensed. One came deep in her cunt again and the other shot his load in her mouth. She made a point of letting some of it leak out so that it dribbled down her chin and onto her tits as she looked at the camera. Then she swallowed the rest.

One might have expected her to be spent and exhausted. But her lascivious smile and bright eyes told a different story. Her motor was really running now and there was no stopping her. She leaned back against the man beneath her and turned her head to kiss him then she slid off the side of his lap so that she was seated on the couch.

"Cuckold come and lick me clean."

Todd hastened to obey. Her pussy was drenched in cum and more was leaking out in great globs. He slurped it all up hungrily. It wasn't like some of those porn videos where the guy just smears it around. Todd understood his task and fully expected to finish the day with a belly full of cum.

"Good boy. Now go get the lube."

The two men who had been watching up until now were up next. She ordered one to lie on the floor. She stood over him with a smile then knelt on all fours kissing him all along the length of his body until she was hovering over him face to face. She took hold of his cock and pointed it towards her pussy. Once he was inside her she turned to Todd and told him to lube up the other man's cock. That man didn't need to be told to fuck her in the ass. He eased it in slowly, giving her a chance to relax and yield to him, but soon he was pounding her hard as she begged them to fuck her raw.

When those two guys were done with her, she crawled on all fours to where Sean was seated. She went to work sucking his dick while another man came up behind her and started fucking her doggy style. The spit-roast position makes for great pictures. She took her time with Sean, lavishing attention on his balls and edging his cock. The other two guys had finished inside of her, and her pussy and ass were exposed and dripping with cum while she finished with Sean. When she finally nursed another thick load from Sean, she decided it was time for a little break.

She sat between two of the guys, snapped her fingers and called out. "Cuckold. Come and lick me clean again."

He obeyed.

"Now fetch refreshments."

For 15 or 20 minutes everybody just mingled and flirted. Janet was still wearing her thigh highs and heels. She looked impossibly sexy and slutty.

When the break was over Janet announced that she wanted the guys to run a train on her. She would lay back on the couch and they would each fuck her one after the other. And although it was hardly necessary Todd would be a fluffer -- he would suck each guy hard or make a show of doing it right before they fucked her. She spent the next hour plus on her back with her legs permanently spread wide getting plowed by one big black cock after another. All five had cum in her when Todd licked her clean again.

Janet could tell that the men were running out of cum. She told each man to choose how they would fuck her one last time. Two chose doggy style with her bent over a table and three choose anal with her on all fours. She happily obliged. One after another they each mounted Todd's wife one last time and she took them all with tits bouncing, smile of ecstasy and lascivious moans of pleasure. When they were all done Sid had them all pose for a few more photos -- the smiling pretty white wife surrounded by five hung black men is always a favourite.

Three of the men left. Sean and another guy named Marcus stayed to chat with Dawn and Amber.

Then Janet did something that really floored Amber. She told Todd to lay on his back on the couch, pulled a strap on out of their bag, put it on and proceeded to peg him in front of everyone. Sid immediately started taking photos. Once she had a big black dildo deep in his ass, she unlocked his cock cage and jerked him off until he came all over himself. Then she licked the cum off him, told him he was a good boy and put the cage back on.

"Wow. That was crazy. What a great finish Janet. I know this set is going to be gold."

Janet and Todd went to clean up. Dawn sent Sean on his way telling him she needed a few moments with Sid. Once he left, she went to Sid. They had a quick discussion after which Dawn squat down, unzipped has pants, pulled them down and took out his cock. As she took him into her mouth and slowly moved up and down on his hard shaft a calm quiet came over the space. It was just Sid, Dawn, Amber and Marcus who now approached Amber. They chatted for a few minutes before he asked for her number. She knew she shouldn't do it, but she didn't want to resist. She gave him her number knowing full well where it would lead.

It was about 4:30 in the afternoon. As Marcus walked away Amber could tell that Dawn had almost finished with Sid. He held her head gently and bucked a little as he shot his load into her mouth. From the side Amber could see a slight smile on Dawn's face as she swallowed his cum. As Dawn made her way back over to her, Amber's head was swimming, but she wasn't done the interview. Dawn's date wasn't until later in the evening so they agreed that they could carry-on until 6:00 p.m.

HWL: Thank you for letting me witness that photoshoot. It was not at all what I expected.

Dawn: You are welcome. What did you expect?

HWL: I guess I don't know, but I imagined a whole contrived set-up. Pictures that are staged and quite divorced from what is happening in the moment. But that seemed more about watching Janet fulfill a fantasy and the cameras just happen to be there to capture it.

Dawn: She has had the experience many times before, so the only new fantasy part was having it captured in photos.

HWL: Really? Is this common among hot wives?

Dawn: If we want it to be.

HWL: How many times do you think she orgasmed?

Dawn: At least a dozen.

HWL: Wow. That is close to a year's worth for me.

Dawn: Careful. Your fiancé might read this.

HWL: Right. We talked earlier about the girlfriend experience. I think I get what that is. A man pays you to pretend you are his girlfriend.

Dawn: In my case I don't think I would quite put it that way. See I am not much of an actress, and I prefer to spend my time with men that I genuinely like.

HWL: So, then what is the difference between a man who pays to date you and one who doesn't?

Dawn: Good question. It is kind of a blurred line. Most of my paying dates were selected from those that made applications. They would never have met me otherwise. Or they are guys like Reggie, my date tonight. Sid introduced Reggie to me at a party. We hit it off right away and went on a couple regular dates -- no payment. But as is the case with most guys I was too busy to see him more often than now and then, so he asked me if he could start paying in order to secure more regular access.

HWL: How does that work? Does he pay by the date?

Dawn: No. My clients and I prefer consistency, so the guys who subscribe to the girlfriend experience pay a monthly "allowance" for which they get a guaranteed minimum amount of access and attention. Gary manages all that for me so that we ensure nobody gets neglected. It all averages out over the year and he makes sure that everyone gets more than their minimum.

HWL: So, it is a flat rate service?

Dawn: Yes, but guys can purchase different packages. And most also pay generous tips to ingratiate themselves. These are men of means so it is quite lucrative.

HWL: You gave Sean your number earlier. Does he not have to pay because he is a stud, or I guess you call him a bull with a big cock?

Dawn: I don't use that term. I don't really like it because I think that it comes from that notion of a woman seeking a 'better' man than her husband. No that isn't why he doesn't pay. I guess he doesn't pay for the same reason that Sid the photographer didn't pay when I sucked him off earlier. They are in my life in other ways either personally or by virtue of my work or whatever. I think maybe there is a notion of capacity and willingness to pay. Reality is that I make a lot of money from those dates and if I didn't, I would need to focus my work elsewhere to make a living which would mean I would not be available for as many dates. The guys who pay are for the most part those that would be dropped from my roster if that weren't the case.

HWL: Do you have good sex with your paying dates?

Dawn: Oh yes. I don't need to have sex with duds to make a living. I'm fortunate that way. I should also say that I give the paying dates more latitude to decide what we do. It isn't completely up to them, but frequently they have something specific in mind and I will oblige unless I really have a strong objection.

HWL: What is the hot wife experience? At first, I thought it would be guys paying to be the stud, but you already said you aren't much of an actress.

Dawn: No. You saw those guys today. You held Sean's big dick in your hands. Can you imagine me pretending some average man is comparable to that? Even if I was a good actress, I doubt it would be believable. No, the hot wife experience is for men who want to know what it would be like to be married to a hot wife.

HWL: You mean aspiring cuckolds?

Dawn: Yes. There is big demand among our readership.

HWL: What is that like?

Dawn: It is a bit like being a dominatrix but with a unique set of kinks.

HWL: Doesn't that involve being a bit of an actress?

Dawn: Not so much. The things I do, I do for them. I don't need to pretend to get off on it. Gary and I have been experimenting more with it, so I try to use the opportunity to learn. Frankly it is the smallest part of my business but there is huge demand. It takes a lot more work and planning both to bring the aspiring cuckold into the right frame of mind and to get myself into the right frame of mind, especially if the man wants me to be psychologically rough with him. Plus, we often need to find the other participants.

HWL: What do you mean?

Dawn: A lot of cuckolds both real and aspiring still see this lifestyle through their own lens. They need to be taught that it is about putting the wife at the centre of the narrative, not for her to be the cuckold's 'personal porn star' which makes her a prop in his fantasy. I don't mind indulging that sometimes but that isn't the essence of it all. And the actual experience does require other men. If I draw one of these studs into the experience, they get paid too.

HWL: That sounds like a lot of work.

Dawn: It is but Gary mostly takes care of all of that. Honestly, I think he gets it more than I do. We haven't mastered it yet, but it is fun, lucrative and educational for me.

HWL: Can we go back to your date tonight? Reggie. I don't want to get too personal, but I am very curious what he is like, how he fits into all this and what his motivations are?

Dawn: Sure. I am glad you asked because he provides an interesting example of how the hotwife lifestyle defies a lot of traditional thinking about our sexuality. Reggie is a 6'1" handsome British man. He is articulate, interesting and very wealthy. He has no trouble attracting women. And for the money he spends on me he could hire the best prostitutes to do anything he wants. But he sees the unique nature of what a hot wife offers.

HWL: And what is that?

Dawn: An objectively authentic intense sexual desire. Most women who want to woo him are looking for a long-term commitment and/or money. Whatever sexual desire they express is at least partially motivated by those factors. And rarely will they be even a fraction as sexually adventurous as I am. Meanwhile prostitutes are providing a service for money. There is nothing wrong with that, but that dampens any sense that they want to be with him. Contrary to conventional thinking mature men are interested in more than just sex acts. They want to be with sexually adventurous women who want to be with them. Hot wives are the epitome of that because all the pressures and motivation in our lives pushes us away from indulging our sexual desires, yet we do so anyways precisely because our sexual desire is authentically intense. One of our primary characteristics is our embrace of the kind of sexual desire, engagement and adventurousness so rare among women and so desired by men.

HWL: But he is paying you? Doesn't that dilute that feeling for him.

Dawn: No. Look at how it came about. I dated him, fucked him and blew his mind not only with what I did for him but with how much I enjoyed it myself. He then learned that his access to me would be limited because I am so busy with work and sexual activity with other men. Then he asked to become a paying client so that he could have greater access to me. He isn't paying me to perform sex acts that I wouldn't otherwise perform. He is paying for access to a woman he already knows to be highly sexually desirous.

HWL: How do the "other men" register with your lovers and clients? Most guys are not wired to accept that premise.

Dawn: For me part of being a hot wife is putting that right out there for all to see. There is no room for confusion. As a result, all the men in my life -- husband/cuckold, lovers, clients, readers -- understand my sexual proclivities as being an intrinsic part of my nature. In fact, it is part of what they find appealing. My husband sometimes describes me in feline terms. He says I am like a friendly bobcat -- not dangerous, but certainly not domesticated and everyone knows not to expect otherwise.

HWL: Ok, I want to shift gears. Do I understand correctly that you are one of the founders of Hot Wife Life?

Dawn: No, but when I got involved, the whole thing was sort of nascent. I was new on the scene, and they had no money, so I agreed to barter services for equity. Originally it was barely even a publication. It was a low-quality website set up by a couple of cuckolds to share their stories and pictures. It was all user generated content which was crap. Like most porn it was by men for men.

HWL: Is your goal to target a female audience?

Dawn: I'd like to think that we are female friendly, but our male audience is still substantially larger than our female audience. However, my comments were addressing content generation. We are all about genuine hot wife content. Wives weren't motivated to post or participate because of the poor quality, misguided premises and lack of earning potential.

HWL: Is about the money for them too?

Dawn: For some it is. Reality is that if a wife like me is going to be exposed, I need to make enough money for it to be a living. Otherwise, the stigma and judgment associated with this lifestyle choice would cause too many problems in my regular job. Others like Janet have a wealthy husband who wants her to indulge this aspect of herself. One way or another we all need to allow for how this can affect people's view of us. I don't much care what people think of me, but I do still need to live in the world.

HWL: You mentioned quality and misguided premises as other issues that needed to be addressed. I can see that you have good production quality, but are the premises of these scenes realistic? Isn't this still mostly fantasy?

Dawn: Let me first speak to quality. We have invested in production quality. But the choice of wives we feature is important. Janet is a real hot wife that people want to look at because she is gorgeous. And she wants to be presented in a flattering way. We aren't trying to pretend that every hot wife looks like that any more so than any magazine portrays a perfectly representative image of the general population. Truth is that our audience -- male and female -- wants us to present visuals that have been curated for optimal appeal rather than just whatever mediocre images random guys want to post. And there are aspects to that presentation that will appeal more to women whether as audience or as the person in front of the camera.

HWL: What do you mean by that?

Dawn: That gets into the premise of our visuals and whether they are realistic. There are a couple of layers to that. Janet is more attractive than your average wife and groups of well hung handsome black men aren't just popping by every wife's house daily, so those parts are idealized. But she really did have sex with them, there really are hot wives who enjoy group sex, and it is usually pre-arranged with a known set of participants just like we did here. This is all part of a fetish lifestyle that is uncommon, but it is real, and the interactions are more like what really occurs in this lifestyle. Compare that to the premise of some dumb chick putting on booty shorts and hanging out at a basketball court in the 'hood' offering herself up to be fucked and treated like garbage by random black guys. Why would a gorgeous mature woman like Janet do that or even relate to it as anything other than a stupid way of engaging her genuine desire for multi-partner sex?

HWL: How prevalent do you think it is for women to be turned on by a gang bang?

Dawn: That is where we at Hot Wife Life differ. For us the idea of a "gang bang" is a male centric term that implies women being stupid and careless and allowing men to disrespect, shame and abuse them. That is the stuff women don't like. Being turned on by multi-partner sex is very common among women. The fetish dynamics you saw here today are less common, but still not as rare as you might imagine.

HWL: Dawn I must admit that I am fascinated by all of this and could probably talk to you for hours. However, you have already been very generous with your time, and I know you have plans this evening. Can I ask about one more thing?

Dawn: Yes of course.

HWL: You mentioned readers as well as members throughout this conversation. Can you elaborate a little more on your audience.

Dawn: Sure. I am glad you asked. Our readership is simply the subscribers to our e-magazine. We are into six figures now and our growth has been accelerating. Our members belong to our lifestyle club. The club provides them with real life services and benefits based upon their defined status - hot wife, aspiring hot wife, cuckold, aspiring cuckold, stud, sugar daddy, etc. The biggest part of what we provide is validations, introductions, group events and information sessions.

HWL: Can you provide me with some examples?

Dawn: Sure. What you just witnessed with Janet was put together by the club. We found the men, ensured they were disease free and validated their and her suitability for the event. It was a bit more obvious here because we were able to draw on guys that we have worked with many times before for photo shoots. Meanwhile she is gorgeous so it was reasonably obvious that all parties would have a good time and make for a good shoot. But for the rest of our membership -- for whom multi-partner sex is a common request - all parties involved want to know that they are getting what they want. That involves broaching some sensitive topics which most people couldn't ask a stranger and it involves some sensitive judgments about an individual's suitability for a given role.

HWL: Does that mean membership needs to be exclusive?

Dawn: Yes. But I think that the most important factors are respect for others and a realistic self-image. Three out of four guys who aspire to be studs for a hot wife are not suitable or not in the way they imagine themselves to be. For instance, when Janet won our contest, and everyone knew she would be doing a photoshoot we got hundreds of requests to participate from our membership base and hundreds more submissions to become member studs. Many of the guys who submitted to become new members simply did not possess the physical characteristics or mental/emotional attitude to be studs at all. Others are suitable as studs in some situations but not this one.