Slut Wife - Dirty Dawn 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HWL: How would they be suitable in some situations but not this one?

Dawn: The simple reality is that Janet wanted well hung black guys and she is beautiful enough to attract the best. If this had been a private event with a hot wife who is a '6' or '7' - rather than a '10' like Janet - then the studs that are suitable might be different as well. If expectations are aligned and each party respects other people's preferences things are fine. But if the hotwife who is a '6' expects the most gorgeous studs she may be disappointed. Likewise, if a guy who is a suitable stud for a '6' expects all the hotwives to look like Janet he will be disappointed. The club plays an important role in facilitating, validating and setting expectations.

HWL: I assume that applies to more than just multi-partner sex?

Dawn: Exactly. Any member or prospective member who seeks to play any given role needs to be validated as to his/her suitability and expectations, which then needs to align with their prospective partners. They also can benefit from information sessions and opportunities to interact with other people in the lifestyle in a safe environment.

"Thank you so much for your time." Amber said as she closed her notebook and turned off her voice recorder.

"You are welcome, Amber. You know I think that you may be a natural for this lifestyle. You seem genuinely curious and non-judgmental. Plus, I saw you giving Marcus your number."

"Um....I....I don't know what to say. I did find it all fascinating. And I don't know why I gave Marcus my number."

"I do. Listen Amber any women regardless of her relationship status would be physically attracted to that man and wonder what it would be like to have sex with him. Whether you act on it or not is another matter, but don't imagine for a moment that the attraction means anything more than you are a human woman with a libido."

"What does it mean that I gave him my number?"

"I think you already know. Make you decision and live with it but do it with your eyes open."

On the way home Amber realized that she wanted to become a hot wife. She didn't know if she fully understood what she would be getting into. She didn't know if she had what it took to make it happen. She didn't know how her fiancé would feel. But she did know that she wanted it......and every time she tried to imagine her turning down Marcus's advances the thought ended with his big, beautiful cock in her hand and her not being able to bring herself to say no.......