Slut Wife - Dirty Dawn 02

Story Info
The Hotwife Life Interview.
11.7k words
4.21
13.9k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,267 Followers

"What is on today's itinerary babe?" Asked Dawn as she reached out of the shower to grab her favourite big terrycloth towel.

Gary took a moment to watch her big tits jiggle as she dried her hair. Then she turned just enough to give him a view of her heart shaped ass as she bent to dry her legs. He couldn't help but glance between her legs knowing he would see the lips of her slightly puffy pussy from behind, perfectly trimmed because he had trimmed it himself with pride.

Her every move was infused with a sensuality and sexuality that had become innate. Dawn had always been a sexy woman but in the two years since that first Hustler spread something about her had evolved. It wasn't an affectation or act. The way she moved, the way she spoke, the way her eyes sparkled and the way her lip curled when she smiled, had changed slightly. Yet the impact was profound, intoxicating and mesmerising. At first, he thought the subtle changes were part of her "work" persona but now he was convinced that the work had just brought out her true sexual being. Natural as it was, she knew the effect she had on men, especially her husband, and she revelled in it.

"Sweetie?" She said standing to face him with a mischievous smile that showed him she knew he was lost in admiring her body.

"Oh. Sorry. You have that interview with Hot Wife Life at 10:00 a.m. They will want some photos to go with the dialogue, but it isn't a full shoot. Also, Janet the winner of the Hot Wife photo contest is doing her big photo shoot at noon. Remember you agreed to meet her and give her some pointers, so I left the afternoon open for you. Then you have a dinner date with Reggie. He is on the monthly plan, but he left a generous tip in advance." Dawn liked Reggie. He was a great client who couldn't get enough of her. He would probably leave another tip after their date.

As usual Gary had two possible outfits laid out for Dawn. One was a Henley dress that didn't even quite come halfway down her thighs. The other was a white cardigan that came down to just above her belly button and a very short brown leather skirt. Between the two was a leather choker, a leather g-string and a pair of 4" heels with criss-cross pattern of suede straps which would go with either outfit. Gary had an innate feel for what was suitable to each of her engagements. Either of these outfits would complement her spectacular body without upstaging Janet on her big day.

Dawn chose the Henley dress and left the top three buttons undone such that the natural fall of her large tits strained against the fabric and exposed her full cleavage. Her large areolas were slightly darker behind the white fabric and her perky nipples were clearly visible evidence of her arousal.

Hot Wife Life had become something of a niche alternative lifestyle phenomenon since the time of Dawn's first interview and photo shoots. The layouts were a big draw of course. But it had also become a forum for exploring sexuality from a uniquely female perspective. Dawn's interviews were particularly provocative. She saw herself as a progressive and a feminist that delighted in tearing the preconceptions of other progressives and feminists to shreds.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Amber was an aspiring journalist with a community college degree, no contacts and little experience. She was just 24 years old and recently engaged. When a friend of a friend introduced her to a lady at a party who offered her a chance to conduct an interview for Hot Wife Life, she jumped at the chance without thinking twice. A job was a job. The magazine thought using a complete novice who was unfamiliar with the lifestyle would add some dimension and spice to the content.

Blond, blue eyed and pretty in a girl next door sort of way was a deceiving look for Amber. She was adventurous, curious, and ambitious. As she did her research on the lifestyle and the magazine her interest was piqued. When she found out Dawn was to be her interviewee and learned more about Dawn, she became excited. Regardless of what anybody thought of the subject this was certainly out of the ordinary.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Dawn arrived a bit early for the interview and sat perched on a tall barstool style chair with her legs crossed sipping a coffee as Amber arrived. She was in a large open area that included the set where the photo shoot would take place and a series of sitting areas and a refreshment bar off to the side. Dawn wasn't vain, but she was aware of her role and how to project her image. She oozed sexuality in a way that made it seem the most healthy and natural thing in the world.

Amber came into the room from the entry lobby looking pretty but subtle. She wore tight jeans that hugged her lithe athletic body and a simple white tank top that hugged her perky B cup tits. She wore no bra and the whole scene excited her, so her nipples were erect and visible. The choice of black stilettos seemed to Dawn the perfect accompaniment -- just enough oomph to take a very casual outfit and infuse it with some sexiness. The way she moved suggested an innate sensuality and she seemed to get prettier as she approached. Dawn was impressed.

Dawn stood up to greet Amber reaching out both arms to hers and kissing her on both cheeks. As Dawn's soft warm breasts pressed up against her, Amber felt a flush of excitement. What she felt wasn't admiration or awe or lack thereof. It was just that Dawn felt other worldly to her, and she was fascinated by her exploits.

"Hi Amber. Before we get started, I do hope that Gary let you know that there are a few other things going on here today and we might get interrupted a few times. I'll give you all the time you need. I just don't want you to think I am being rude."

"Yes, he did let me know. He also said I could ask anything I want. Is this ok? I don't want to offend you."

"Sure. I may not answer (laughs). But I am not easily offended. Let's get started. Do you mind if I start?"

"Sure."

They both settled into their chairs and Amber turned on her recorder.

Dawn: Hi Amber. Just before we get going, I wanted to give our audience a bit of context. If I understand correctly, you are a freelance journalist. You have no affiliation with the Hot Wife Life magazine nor any background with the hot wife lifestyle. You are also newly engaged.

Amber felt a flush of pride at being referred to as a journalist. Few people gave her that respect.

HWL: Yes, that is correct. The editors thought I might add a fresh perspective. I hope that is ok.

Dawn: I think that it is wonderful idea.

HWL: To start, I just must get this out of the way for myself. You are a real honest to goodness hot wife. You have sex with men other than your husband, but he doesn't have sex with other women. Is that correct?

Dawn: Yes, that is correct except I would modify it a bit. My husband does sometimes have sex with other women, but it is at my discretion and direction. We are also what is known as an FLR couple, which means female led relationship. It is quite common among hot wives.

HWL: Wow. I am a bit of a novice here, but this is fascinating to me. Now if I understand correctly your sexual activities go beyond this form of consensual non-monogamy. You are actively involved in making pornographic films, posing for graphic sexual pictures and you offer the girlfriend experience as well as the hot wife experience to a select clientele.

Dawn: That is right Amber.

HWL: I don't wish to offend, but would it be fair to say that you are a hot wife who is also active in the sex trade?

Dawn: Yes, that is exactly right. And it is not offensive to me at all. I prefer that you approach it with that directness.

HWL: Well, I have lots to ask you, but I want to start by picking up on a bit of your service offering. Did you by any chance see the recent documentary on sugar baby dating?

Dawn: Yes.

HWL: You are rolling your eyes Dawn. I would have thought that would interest you as it is somewhat like the service you offer with the girlfriend experience?

Dawn: Yes. It is. Arguably sugar baby dating is a bit more focussed on the age differential, but it is otherwise much the same so the topic does interest me. And if the girls hadn't been so wrapped up in convincing us and themselves that they aren't selling sex we might have gotten a bit of insight.

HWL: You didn't buy what they were saying?

Dawn: Who am I to judge them or their sugar daddies? I just think it is a bit silly to think sex or the possibility of sex isn't a big part of the dynamic. I mean sure it isn't a direct sex for cash trade and the women can decide whether they have sex on any given date. But let's be realistic, most sugar daddies aren't keen on a sugar baby who doesn't put out.

HWL: Do you have sex with your girlfriend experience clients?

Dawn: If they want to, yes. My clients pay to date a sexually mature woman, not a cock tease. I wish we could just embrace it.

HWL: Embrace what?

Dawn: The sex trade. It seems like discussions of the sex trade always turn on finding some evil. It used to be that the women were harlots corrupting men. Now the men are all perverts and exploiters using naïve women. All the different variations are infused with a moral judgment that seems to preclude society from simply accepting it as a legitimate thing to do. Even the so called "progressive" documentarians' minds aren't open to the possibility that sugar baby dating is perfectly legitimate and nobody is being manipulated or harmed.

HWL: But surely you would agree that there is some harm in the sex trade?

Dawn: Of course, there is. And most of it is due to the legal restrictions and moralising that drive it to the fringes of society. Women have the tools and the know-how to work safely in the sex trade and help other women do likewise, but we aren't allowed to use them. Not every woman in the sex trade is here under duress. I am not. Those girls in the documentary weren't disadvantaged. They were lower middle-class citizens from stable backgrounds.

HWL: They were struggling to pay for university.

Dawn: So are lots of people. They just happen to have the looks to access an easier route. We all take advantage of the gifts we are given. The only reason a sugar baby or an escort is different is because society says it is so. But that goes well beyond the sex trade doesn't it.

HWL: What do you mean?

Dawn: Society is rife with judgments about what sexual activities and lifestyles are acceptable or not, especially as it relates to women.

HWL: On that topic I'd like to go back to something you said a moment ago. You have sex with your girlfriend experience clients if they want to. Is it the same with all the men you date? Do you always have sex with them if they ask?

Dawn: No not always but usually. I don't feel obliged to do what a man asks, even if he is a paying client. I would never accept the premise that if a man does something for me I 'owe' him sex. But I think women sometimes get too hung up on this point. We are anxious to assert our control over our own bodies which is obviously important or be seen a certain way by society which is a little more complex, but in the process find problems where none exist.

HWL: What do you mean?

Dawn: If a man indicated that he genuinely thought I owed him sex because he bought me dinner, I would refuse and probably never see him again. But I can't even remember the last time I encountered a mature man who felt that way. What is the point in assuming every guy is an asshole until proven otherwise? There is no need to be so precious about it. My sex is not a limited commodity and sharing it doesn't cost me anything. What happens if I fuck a guy or suck him off and nothing more comes of it, or the sex isn't that great? Nothing. Who cares? It is like going to a restaurant and the food isn't that good. Oh well. Don't go back. I guarantee you will find a lot more culinary delights by being willing to try things.

HWL: I guess for some of us holding off before having sex is a way to gauge a man's intentions. I also worry about getting a bad reputation.

Dawn: What do his intentions need to be?

HWL: Well, I don't know. What if he is just using you for sex?

Dawn: So what? That is only a problem if my interest in him is conditional on something more. I am not obliged as a woman to want something different from sex than a man does. You can't have sexual freedom if it is subject to the opinion of others. It is one or the other -- be free and let people say what they want or be a slave to society's sexual attitudes. Call me a slut. What of it?

HWL: I'd like to change topics a bit. You mentioned that society is still not accepting of many alternative lifestyles. I would argue that there is at least some acceptance of say open marriages, but being a hot wife introduces a notion that some people would say is unfair because only the wife gets to enjoy consensual non-monogamy. Could it be this unfairness that makes it less accepted? And why do you choose this approach rather than a fully open marriage?

Dawn: It is wrong to assume that equality and fairness are synonymous.

HWL: How so?

Dawn: It is all about what best suits each person and each couple. There are a variety of reasons why either partner might want consensual non-monogamy - they want more variety, have a higher appetite for sex than their partner, their sex life is in a rut, the spouse is a lousy lay, or whatever. But there are two factors that are unique to women -- capacity and opportunity. Absent major health issues virtually every wife has a greater sexual capacity than her husband. It is just the nature of our anatomy. For a sexually desirous woman having more than one sexual partner may be the only feasible way of fulfilling her sexual desires. Meanwhile, women on average have much greater opportunity for sexual adventure owing largely to the nature and willingness of men.

HWL: Do you think that makes a hot wife and cuckold arrangement more natural?

Dawn: I wouldn't quite say that. However, I would say that women are just as inclined towards sexual non-monogamy as men and have greater motivation and opportunity to give it a try. Recent studies suggest that we are more open to the idea as well. That doesn't mean that the husbands shouldn't engage in sexual non-monogamy as well, but they do have a different experience which is frequently not as rewarding or suitable as it is for their wives. So, what then? Should she be denied sexual fulfillment, or should they each seek to optimize their own situation? The former might be more equal, but the latter is fairer.

HWL: But doesn't the wife's dating activity take her away from her husband?

Dawn: Not if you remove his ego and expectation of exclusivity from the equation. We all have lots of relationships with people outside of our marriage which take up some of our attention. That is healthy. What difference does it make to my husband whether I have lunch with my sister (without my husband) or meet one of my lovers for a quick fuck at lunch time?

HWL: Fair enough, but why should the husband be denied similar latitude.

Dawn: He shouldn't be. But if it isn't fruitful for him that is no reason to deny his wife the opportunity to pursue her own sexual fulfillment. An open marriage is often a step on the way to a hot wife/cuckold arrangement.

HWL: Is that how most couples end up at a hot wife/cuckold arrangement? By way of a modified open marriage?

Dawn: Based upon our membership and various surveys I would say that about 1/2 of couples go that direction. The other 1/2 skip past the open marriage experiment and jump straight to it. The interesting thing is that out of those who jump straight to it, the husband is the one who initiates the shift most of the time whereas for those who first try an open marriage the wife is slightly more likely to initiate the move to consensual non-monogamy. The scenario where the wife initiates the change to open her side of the marriage while insisting that the husband remain exclusive is close to non-existent.

HWL: What do you think that means?

Dawn: The image of the cold-hearted bitch suppressing her husband while fucking other men is largely a myth. Refusing to subordinate her sexual needs is an act of liberation towards herself, not an act of aggression towards her husband. They are each living their reality.

HWL: Then how do you feel about cheating?

Dawn: I think that it is natural to want a loving relationship and a fulfilling sex life. Women are increasingly unwilling to give one up for the other. There was a book I read recently about why women cheat. Based upon numerous discussions with women who cheated the clear consensus was that they wanted a more varied and fulfilling sex life. And most were receptive to the idea of an open marriage. This is the reality of how many women feel about their sex life and they feel trapped between not being fulfilled sexually or being compelled to deceive. I don't condone it, but I understand it.

HWL: So, what about all the other kinky stuff that permeates the online discussion of hot wives and cuckolds. Cock cages, humiliation, cream pies, etc. Where does that come into play?

Dawn: That is a separate set of kinks and fetishes. They aren't part of the lifestyle per se but they are common fetishes among cuckolds. Remember that 1/2 of hot wife and cuckold arrangements are initiated by the man. The cuckolds are into the notion of watching their wife fuck other men. It is a fetish that is somewhat analogous to BDSM in the sense that you may not understand it, but you know that the bottom or the submissive is a willing and enthusiastic participant. A lot of those fetishes are initiated by the cuckold. It is a sort of psychological BDSM.

HWL: What about the other 1/2 of couples?

Dawn: Some never indulge those kinks. Many become curious and the necessary opening of the mind that the couple experiences will tend to induce them to start experimenting.

HWL: How is it with you and your husband?

Dawn: Gary? I think we are sort of a hybrid. It was technically me who initiated the move to becoming a hot wife, but only after he had come to accept my cheating and encourage me to pose for Hustler. And frankly if he had insisted on a reciprocal arrangement I would have readily agreed.

HWL: So why did you suggest a hot wife and cuckold arrangement rather than an open marriage?

Dawn: Good question. I never really thought about it. The approach just seemed the most natural to both of us, I think. He already knew I had cheated on him. I was entirely in the wrong and never pretended otherwise. But he was very forgiving and understanding and there was never any notion of him wanting to 'even the score'. I think we both knew intuitively that I had a greater need to broaden my sexual horizons and would have more opportunity to do so. He understood this before I did. That is the way it is for a lot of couples.

HWL: I thought you said that the scenario where the wife initiates the move to the hot wife lifestyle is close to non-existent.

Dawn: No, I said the scenario where the wife insists that only her side of the marriage be open is close to non-existent. My point was directed at those who think of couples in this lifestyle as a bitchy wife and a downtrodden husband. That just isn't true or at least not 99% of the time.

HWL: Do you and Gary indulge in any of the cuckold kinks I have read about?

Dawn: Yes, some of them. At first, he was just a supportive cuckold. He loved the fact that I was so sexual and for him that went hand in hand with having multiple partners. Cuckolds tend to have a sanguine and open-minded approach to sexuality. They are compelled to let go of certain preconceptions about their role and their wife's sexuality. As those barriers come down, they see everything in a new light.

policywank
policywank
1,267 Followers