Slut Wife Fucks Everyone - Story 03

Story Info
The story that unlocked a whole new world.
1k words
4.4
13.7k
15

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bedtime stories took on a whole new meaning in our home. It is fun writing about sexually explicit activities between my wife and I. But it is her stories she would share with me while we fucked that still turn me on to this day. They made our sex more intense. They eluded to things I would eventually take part in. And well, that is why I am here. And perhaps why you are reading. There was more to my girl than taking it up the ass. And this story opened the floodgates to both my curiosities and confirmation about how big of a whore I got together with. And I love every cum soaked detail about her and her past.

When I wanted a bedtime story, she would ride me. I would pull her in close. My hands wrapped around her big ass. Her tits dangling down against my chest, and I would ask questions while she would elaborate, ever so methodically. She knew how to time her details with the pace of my cock in her. I am guilty of pulling out and shooting semen on girls when I orgasm, and old habits die hard. I will say, that this particular story and the timing of things ... I do think this may have been the evening she became pregnant. By the end of her sharing, I was physically unable to do anything other than flood her womb with semen.

"Tell me about a really naughty night. One you still think about." I ask.

An innocuous question. I definitely was still fixated on her ex ravishing her asshole. I know she cheated on a few boys and that turned me on. I was pretty aware at this point as well, that her 20's were promiscuous. Little did I know.

As my question was asked, she sunk deep onto my cock and grinned.


"Are you sure you want to hear? You don't think I am too slutty, do you?"

The questions were facetious. She knew I wanted to hear about the things only her and her lovers knew. I slowed everything down. Holding her hips and adjusting our pace. She had absolute power over my orgasms. And I was intent on hearing every syllable tonight.

--

Her: 22 years old. Long term boyfriend from high school. House party with mutual friends. She had just started to cheat on him on a semi-regular basis.

"Well. There was a party I was at. A house party and I knew the boy whose house it was. He and his roommates invited a bunch of people over. My boyfriend was out of town and I wanted to have some fun. His bedroom was downstairs, and sometime during the evening, he and I snuck down to fool around."

I would ask continuously for details as she talked. Progressing the story along as she slowly milked my cock with her now loose pussy.

"I was sucking his cock, when he told me his roommate was in the room across the hall. He told me that I should walk over to his room, walk in naked and climb into bed with him.".

My mind, along with my cock nearly exploded. I half couldn't tell if this was just a story to drive me wild or even a half truth. But she shared it with conviction. I urged her on for more.

"I walked naked across the hall. The party was still happening upstairs. I saw his roommate in his bed and said "Hi!". He looked up at me a bit in shock. I climbed into his bed and started kissing him, fishing his cock out of his pants. He was very hard, and very eager. I fucked him right then and there. He was definitely caught off guard and surprised. And it turned me on doing something that spontaneous."

Did you stay with him or go back to the other boy? I needed to know.

"I rode him for awhile, and then he flipped me onto my back and fucked me hard. After I made him cum, I went back to the first boys room. He wanted to lick my pussy. He wanted to eat his friends cum out of me."

This is where my world changed. Forever. He fucked you raw? Both did? He wanted to taste his friend on you? These are things you did when you were younger? I am not nor was ever prudish. But the prevalence of some almost-bi behaviour completely blindsided me. Along with her unprotected sex. Frankly, I don't even know what made my heart race more. I think I objectified men in porn previously. They were cocks there to put in work. But now, she was telling me that her past involved both sharing, and crossing new lines. 

"You liked that he was eating his friends cum??"

Her pussy was melting on me at this point.


"I like having boys try new things" she whispered in my ear. "That my love, is my favourite thing to do".

My heart was beating a mile a minute. I've licked her cunt after fucking her, and I did love the wet, loose pussy in my mouth. But I had never tasted cum before, let alone licking a pussy after someone's cock was in it. But how she owned her story and how she told it, it was immediately a kink. I was jealous.

"He got between my legs and fingered me until the cum started to leak out. I grabbed his hair and watched him clean me up. I spent the night fucking him while his happy friend was asleep and as the party slowly died out."

Her boyfriend would come home sometime later and he had no idea. She told me that she slept with the first boy a few times, but hooked up with the friend multiple times over the coming months.

"Were you on the pill? What about all that unprotected sex???" After that story, it was that very precise detail that made my balls tighten up and I needed an answer.


"I had a pregnancy scare, and I had no idea whose baby it would have been".

--

A little over nine months later, we had our first child.

--

Next: I am addicted to her want of bisexual boys. And her brother makes a guest appearance.