All Comments on 'Slut Wife Fucks Her Brother in Law'

by Lust_for_mom

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
falgunifalguniabout 1 year ago

Good story. But take note of one inconsistency I noticed in the story -if the husband is impotent, he can't be good on bed. It's clinically incorrect. Just consider this point. Otherwise I like it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What Falguni says is correct. I think the author has erroneously used the word "impotent" when he meant "infertile". Infertile men can perform well in bed but do not produce healthy spermatozoa in large enough numbers to fertilize eggs.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

But the visit to his doctor revealed on examination that he was infertile. Two days later she was served the divorce papers and he learned that his brother will be the father. Unfortunately, the brother suffered an accident in which the opposing driver committed a hit-and-run. The brother did not survive. Now the slut can raise her bastard alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLust_for_mom@Lust_for_mom
I am a very tall, strong, and masculine man. I recently turned 26, and I have discovered the joys of exploring my sexuality with others. I particularly enjoy using my large stature to my advantage. There is something extremely erotic and powerful about making women feel tiny ...