All Comments on 'Slut Wife Has a Breeding Party'

by rubyreed

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please find a different hobby! This is beyond idiotic. This couple would both be dead from STD's long before any kid came around.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue7 months ago

loved it, fantastic!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You deserve 5 stars because this was well written. Being somewhat of a prude, however, I think the content was weird. No offense intended. Keep writing. See what you can do with BDSM!

cleverm8cleverm87 months ago

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A completely moronic story, probably written by not so intelligent pervert. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would have gone with a small preg party. Maybe just three guys and each fucks her once. They cut cards to determine the order. Maybe one black, one white, and one Asian. They do her once time each, during each night she is ovulating. When the baby is born and they can tell who the father was, he gets daddy privileges with her up until her next preg party; however, she stays on BC until that next event.

i122i1224 months ago

At first I wasn’t thrilled with the interracial aspect of the story, then as I continued to read it I started to get the Hollywood family international adoption angle.

I have seen other stories with a similar theme and it makes me wonder how many women actually have had a breeding party?

Here is one of my favorite which actually sounds as if it could be based upon reality, https://literotica.com/s/how-i-became-pregnant

Check it out, it is a pretty good read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

would be thrilled if this was true; would love to see my wife participating so happily. Hope she continued the gangbangs between pregnancies.

Dude__meisterDude__meister3 months ago

Story had great potential, but I lost interest and my erection at:

“I gave Park a present I knew he'd never forget: my sister's virginity”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous