Slut Wife Has a Breeding Party

Story Info
Infertile husband suggests they get other men to do the job.
14.9k words
4.47
36k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubyreed
rubyreed
89 Followers

I wasn't completely shocked when my husband suggested a breeding party. For starters, we had had an open relationship almost as soon as we were dating, and in three years of marriage, it hadn't slowed down a bit. I loved showing off my sexy body, and loved fucking in front of an audience--especially if my Park was that audience. I enjoyed watching him fuck other girls too. I knew that whenever either one of us got laid, we'd have hot sex with each other the next night, reliving the experience.

I also knew, from the first week I met him, that Park couldn't have kids. He tried to donate sperm for extra money freshman year of college, and found out to his shock that he wasn't producing any. Who knows why, but when he went to the doctor, she said he had better get used to the idea of adoption.

And we could have gone that route, happily. But every time I'd fuck somebody else, it was in the back of both of our minds that some other guy's cum could do what his couldn't. Park had even told me that, if I did get knocked up, he'd be there for me no matter what. But I had an IUD, so the chances of that were virtually nil.

Still, it had been on both our minds for a while. And we both wanted kids. I think we both assumed when I was ready to have a baby, another guy's sperm would be doing the honors, but we had never talked about it. So one day I decided to force the issue, and see exactly what my husband was open to.

He came home from work one day to find me lounging on the couch in his favorite outfit -- the shortest pair of cutoffs I own, and nothing else.

"Park, I think I'm ready to have a baby."

I tried not to sound nervous, but I really didn't know how he was going to react. We had talked about it in the abstract, but the reality of it meant our lives would change forever. But more than that, I was nervous about how I wanted to do it.

"I've been thinking about this a lot, and I don't want to adopt. I want to be pregnant. I want to feel my baby kicking inside me."

I involuntarily ran my hand across my toned stomach. I imagined it swelling, ripe with life. I hoped my husband was as aroused as I was at the thought of that. Fortunately, he broke into a warm smile and took my hands.

"Of course. I don't want you to miss out on that experience."

"There's more." I paused, still nervous about what I was building up to ask him. "I don't want our baby's life to start in a doctor's office, with a syringe putting some unknown man's sperm into me. I want to do this for real. Like nature intended."

He smiled and put my hand against the bulge in his pants. At least part of him was on board with the idea. He kissed me, running his hands across my bare breasts, and leaving them to rest on my stomach.

"I don't want you to miss out on that experience either. In fact, I would love to be there while some guy puts a baby in my sexy wife."

I smiled nervously. "So... I can find a guy? And start trying? I can let another man get me pregnant?"

Park gave me a sly smile. "Does it have to be just one guy?"

I burst into a grin. "You dirty old man!" That was our joke -- he's three months older than I am.

"You could have a breeding party. We could find a couple of guys who look somewhat like me, and give them all a shot. May the best man win!"

"To be honest? I was kind of hoping you'd be on board with that."

I kissed him passionately. That idea--fucking multiple men and getting knocked up--had been a fantasy since before we were married, and I could hardly believe that my husband had no qualms with it so far. Not that he had a choice--if I had a baby, it was always going to be some other man's sperm doing the work, so I guess it wasn't that much of a stretch to use a few different donors.

Still, Park was being incredibly supportive. But I had another question to ask him, and it was a big one.

"There's one more thing." I swallowed hard. "You don't have to say yes to this one."

I felt myself trembling. I wasn't sure I even wanted to ask for this, wasn't sure I even wanted it as more than a fantasy. But we had always been open about sharing our fantasies, and I had to at least talk it over with him.

"I've had this fantasy. Since I was a teenager."

He looked at me expectantly, and I forced myself to go on.

"I always thought that... if a guy got me pregnant, I wanted it to be whoever I had the best sex of my life with. I know a lot of women keep sex for pleasure and babies separate, but I can't do that. The idea of getting pregnant is incredibly sexual for me. When it happens, I don't want it to be some clumsy, drunken, two-minutes-and-done. When I conceive a baby, I want it to be a moment I never forget. Now, the best sex of my life had been with you, I promise. But if you're off the menu... there's really only one day... that qualifies... I'm sorry. But it was one of the best experiences of my life. I can't stop thinking about reliving that day... except... unprotected... fertile... knowing that any one of those guys... Park... I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't..."

"Oh, Lucy..." A tear ran down my cheek. He kissed it away. He held me tight. I hoped he understood.

A year earlier, when he turned 25, I gave Park a present I knew he'd never forget: my sister's virginity. He had hooked me up with other guys in the past, and I was always happy to return the favor--a few of my friends, a few girls we brought home for a threesome. But this was different. My sister Molly had just turned 18 and still hadn't been with a guy. I knew she had had a crush on Park for a long time. It was still tough to approach my sister about fucking my husband, but I knew they'd both enjoy it. So when Park opened our bedroom door on his birthday, Molly was standing there in nothing but a see-through nightie. The younger Yang sister walked into our bedroom a trembling virgin, and nine days later, she was a pro. They had fucked about 40 times, and no part of her body was neglected. She told me later he came in her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. He licked his own cum off her breasts, her belly, her ass, her thighs, her face, out of her pussy and even her little pink asshole. They hardly left the bedroom, and I ended up getting so horny listening to them smashing the headboard into the wall that I invited six different guys over the course of the week to keep my pussy occupied.

But, I did insist it was a one time thing. I didn't want sibling jealousy to come between us, so we made a deal that Molly could fuck Park for a week and a weekend, and that was it. Still, I knew it was an unforgettable experience for both of them.

So I was secretly hoping Park would pay me back when I turned 25 a few months later. And boy did he. A friend of his coached a high school basketball team, and he wanted to reward them for going to states. After making Park swear up and down this would never be traced back to him, they arranged for the players to fuck me in a gangbang. Not the whole team; only the 18-year-olds (at coach's insistence -- he was very worried about one of us going to jail). But that was still seven guys. All seven of these kids were extremely tall, pure muscle, and sweaty and energetic as only teenage boys can be. The shortest guy was 6'6", and the thing about really tall guys? If a guy's got long arms and long legs, don't bet on him having a short dick. Of the seven guys, four of them were bigger than 8". One was a full 10 and a half. As soon as they got their clothes off, I knew I was in for a hell of a good time.

Park invited those guys over for a night, and they stayed for a weekend. Friday night, the guys were eager to fuck, and none of them lasted very long. When the first guy started to slide his dick into me, I was ready to savor that delicious feeling of being stretched out by a big cock. He'd plunge a little deeper with each stroke, but by the time he was balls deep, he had already lost control and was spurting his seed into my pussy. But it didn't matter, since as soon as he pulled out, another guy was there to take his place. After an hour, I had been fucked by all seven guys, and two had come back for seconds. My pussy was a spermy mess, and there was a white sticky puddle on the sheets under my ass. I had to take a break just to hydrate and catch my breath.

The second round, they all lasted longer. Long enough that I started having orgasm after orgasm, until they all just blended together and I was on a sexual high for the next few hours. Yes, hours. I figured each guy would fuck me two or three times, and they'd be there until midnight or so. I was a little nervous about whether my body could take 15 or 20 fucks in a row, but I figured if I wanted to stop, I could just say so and Park would send them home. But I underestimated my own stamina. And our nation's high school athletics. The sun came up at 6, and I still had a cock sawing in and out of my red, raw gash. Every one of those seven guys fucked me at least four times. One of them put seven loads in my pussy in eight hours. I counted thirty-six loads of sperm, all of them going deep inside of me. I sucked every cock too, but just to get them warmed up to start fucking again. Park came a few times just watching all the action, but he never took his turn. He told me later it was my show, and he didn't want to insert himself into the action, no pun intended.

Finally, just as the sun was coming up, I collapsed in a deep sleep. I woke up a complete mess -- hair matted to my face with sweat, pubes practically glued together with dried sperm, and my ass and thighs still sticky from the dozens of loads I had taken the night before. I figured the guys would all be long gone, but it turned out none of them wanted the party to stop. I only had time to get up to use the bathroom; I had only just finished peeing when one of the guys appeared in the bathroom, dragged me off the toilet, bent me over the foot of the bed, and stuck his 5pm morning wood somewhere where it would do some good. The other six guys followed suit. I should have been exhausted and sore, but instead my pussy was soaking wet, and I welcomed some more good fucking to start the day.

Finally, we took a break, and my grinning husband laid out dinner for my gang of teenage lovers. I managed to get him alone for a minute, just to press my naked body against him and whispered in his ear, "Best. Birthday. Ever." When we rejoined the guys, we all joked around, had some drinks (I found it hard to tell the guys who had just been marathon-fucking me they were too young for beers), and for an hour or two, it was like a regular party, except none of the guests were wearing more than boxers and the hostess was naked, sweaty, and covered in everyone's sperm. I suggested a shower, but the guys had their own ideas about that. Each one of them took a turn fucking me as usual, but each guy pulled out and shot their load across my sweaty body. Three of the guys didn't have enough control to make it farther north than my abdomen, but one guy shot a massive load across both of my breasts, and the other three coated my face. I sat up in time for my husband to take a picture of me, thick white ropes of sperm crisscrossing across my face, running down my neck, dripping off my breasts, running down my belly, soaking into my pubes and all the way to my red, raw pussy. Park calls it his favorite picture of all time, and to be honest, it's mine too.

The second night, still covered from forehead to thighs in dried sperm, I pulled the train all over again. The guys were tired from the first day's exertions, so I didn't get nearly as many fucks out of them. But because they were tired, the guys all lasted a lot longer. One of the guys lasted nearly forty minutes, while his friends all gave him shit and mockingly demanded he finish up and let them have their turns. But we all knew they'd all get theirs. They only fucked me about 16 times in total that night, but given each guy had fucked me that morning and cum on me to start the night, those boys still put in a hard day's work.

I was out cold for another twelve hours Sunday morning, but the guys stayed around again. This time they each fucked me three times before I thanked them all for "the fuck of a lifetime" and sent them home. My battered pussy had taken 79 loads of sperm over the course of the weekend, plus the seven that ended up all over my body, and I hadn't showered or cleaned up at all, so every drop of those guys' sperm was on me, in me, or soaking into our bedsheets.

At long last, I figured it was past time to give my gracious, sexy husband his turn. Far from being jealous, he told me had never been so attracted to me.

"There's just one thing... My pussy's so stretched out and sore, I don't think I'd even feel you." Park was a bit above average, but he certainly didn't have a monster like each of the basketball players did. He started to protest -- which was fair enough, I could hardly deny him after he watched me fuck seven guys all weekend -- so I rolled over onto my hands and knees. "You'd better fuck my ass."

We had never done that before, but I was so lubricated with the sperm that had been leaking steadily out of my pussy that he practically slid right in. As worn out as his dick must have been from jerking it while the guys fucked me, he still managed to spray two loads into my bowels. I stayed in bed for two solid days recovering after that, Park waiting on me hand and foot, and was tired and sore for another week afterwards. It took at least a month before my stretched-out pussy was back to normal. But I made sure to thank Park every chance I got, usually in the form of a blowjob. It was a life-changing experience, and I hadn't stopped thinking about it since.

So Park knew, without me saying so, that that was the sex I wanted to relive when I conceived our baby. And I can't imagine he'd object to me fucking that many guys, since he had set me up with them in the first place. But there was a big reason for him to object, the reason I hesitated to bring the idea up, the reason I was ashamed for even fantasizing about it as much as I had. I'm Chinese, he's Korean, and none of those guys were Asian. Three of them were white. Four of them were black. No matter who knocked me up, we'd have some explaining to do.

How could my husband really let me have a baby the whole world would know wasn't his? With a sperm donor who looked like him, we could pass the baby off as his, or at least avoid a lot of questions. But if our baby was half white, or half black, for the rest of our lives, everyone who saw that kid would know I had fucked around.

I knew it was wrong. I knew I shouldn't want to do that to him, to myself, to our kids. But I couldn't get the idea out of my head. I kept imagining myself fucking those athletic, well-hung teenagers, but this time with no protection. I imagined my belly swelling up with a baby, not knowing who the father was or even the race until we got to the delivery room. I imagined myself nursing a pink-skinned baby at my breast. Or a brown-skinned one. There were serious consequences to following through with that fantasy. But I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I couldn't stop myself from wanting it. I figured if I at least talked about it with Park, he'd talk me out of wanting to go through with it, but we could keep it as a shared fantasy. And maybe that would be enough.

"I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't..."

My husband held me close, and I could feel his rock-hard erection pressing into my belly. Maybe he was more into the idea than I realized.

"The idea of it is incredibly hot. I can understand why you'd fantasize about it."

"But the reality..."

"The reality will be different. But I'm not saying no. Let's take some time and think this through."

I collapsed in his arms, both of us a mess of conflicting emotions. Relieved that he hadn't been mad at the suggestion, thrilled by the idea of going through with it, scared of what the ramifications might be. But the fantasy had clearly taken hold of both of us. Park tore my shorts off and we ended up fucking three times in a row, fell asleep in each other's arms, and then fucked again in the morning.

It was like that for a couple months. In between serious talks about the consequences of having a biracial child, we would relive that gangbang with the basketball players, and talk endlessly about my getting knocked up by one of them. Did I want a black baby? A white baby? We agreed the sexiest thing was not knowing.

All that time, I never pushed him to let me go through with it, we just teased each other with the fantasy, got us both worked up, and let the idea sit there, until it seemed normal, even inevitable. But I still didn't seriously think we'd go through with it, until Park handed me an envelope one day. Cream colored stationery, with a pattern in gold leaf, like a wedding invitation. As it turned out, this invitation would be at least as life-changing.

"I got you an early anniversary present."

"Wow, I guess not all husbands forget. It's still two months away!"

"I know. This present will take a little planning ahead."

I opened the envelope. First, was a picture of a cabin. He had rented us a place in the Poconos, the week of our anniversary, small and very secluded. But the second piece of paper was more puzzling. It was a reminder card from my doctor.

"What's this for?"

"I made an appointment for you. To take your IUD out. You're going to get pregnant in that cabin. We're having a breeding party."

I couldn't help but gasp. My eyes went wide. I trembled with excitement, lust, and a little fear.

"You mean..."

"I invited all the guys. In fact, a few of their teammates have turned 18 in the last six months, so I invited them too. Think you can take on ten guys? All trying to put a baby in you?"

I had tears in my eyes as I hugged him. "Thank you..." I murmured in his ear. "I've wanted this so badly... needed this."

He kissed me gently. "I know. I want it too."

For the next two months, neither of us fucked anyone else -- we didn't want to risk me getting pregnant ahead of schedule -- but Park made it his mission to shoot as much of his ineffectual semen into me as possible. Every time we both fantasized I was fucking some other man, taking his sperm, being bred.

Finally, the big day had come. We weren't due to leave until the afternoon, but Park got me up bright and early, saying we had some getting ready to do. We had packed the night before, so I wasn't sure what he had in mind. When I got out of the shower, Park had taken away my clothes. He had also locked the bedroom door so I couldn't get to my dresser or closet. I figured that was part of whatever he was planning. So I went into the living room looking for him, and nearly jumped out of my skin when she saw one of my best friends sitting with him on the couch.

Ahbirathi was a gorgeous Indian girl, who had fucked Park a few times while I was busy fucking her boyfriend. Even so, I was embarrassed to be standing there naked in front of her. But I found myself rooted to the spot, unable to bolt from the room or even cover myself up.

"What's going on? Why is she here?"

"Ahbi knows about your breeding party, and she's very supportive of the idea." The girl sitting beside my husband gave me a mischievous smirk. "She's here to help prepare you."

"Prepare me? How? Should I get dressed?"

"No. In fact, you're going to be naked from now until we get home next week. The next time you put on clothes, they'll technically be maternity clothes." I took a deep breath. I was starting to get aroused at the thought of it. This thing we had been fantasizing about for so long was starting to become a reality.

"As for your preparation, we want these guys to be as enthusiastic as possible about breeding you. So Abhi's going to give them some encouragement." Our friend gestured to an array of pens and inks on the coffee table.

rubyreed
rubyreed
89 Followers