All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Heather's World'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As usual

New stories like this get pounced on and attacked by the moral vigilantes determined to give it low scores. A few people tell the author that she should give up because nobody likes her. Then as it fades from the "new" category scores rise as the story gets rated more by people who seek this content than by those who judge it.

All fair game I suppose. But the approach of tearing down someone whose views don't align with the readers kind of makes the author's point for her now doesn't it?

Nothing infuriates the pilgrims like knowing the harlot likes the colour of her scarlett letter because it goes with her mini-skirt.

I'll give it a 5 and look forward to the next story.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Only this

@ Anon The answer is simple. Many people would like the LW would be divided into two hubs:

1. Hub for stories with spouses who do not like their spouses cheats. About 4000 stories from LW. (Revenge, Consequence, Reconciliation and Clueless stories)

2. Hub for stories with husbands who like their wives have extramarital activity. About 17000 stories.

So the two reader groups could avoid each other.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great work

I like this part very much,...well done

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Great Story Series!

I loved this wonderfully written story and the entire series and hope that after Heather and Bill get back home there will be more! If I could give it a 10 I would, but have to settle for a strong 5.

I have learned a lot about my own relationship with my husband just by reading this series and wish to thank you for sharing it.

policywankpolicywankover 10 years agoAuthor
1LuckyRob

Thanks Annie and Rob - always appreciate your feedback.

I hope you take these stories as just erotic - I like telling them but am certainly not qualified to advise anyone on how to conduct themselves

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Thank you

I don't read these stories and am grateful for the early warnings. I get a lot of hate emails for my comments, but the truth is I would love to talk with someone who truly lives and enjoys this life. I cannot fathom joy in submission and humiliation. Nor can I imagine getting pleasure from my wife being intimate with other men. If you are free to be you, why in the hell am I not free to be me.

policywankpolicywankover 10 years agoAuthor
sparks will fly

Most people assume that since they can't relate to this scenario that the cuckold is being forced or coerced. It is a valid concern and the reason I don't support idiotic portrayals of women putting their man in a chastity cage and banging some BBC to humiliate him.

I would make the case that there are far fewer women interested in being smacked around and treated like a "cum bucket" than there are submissive men. Yet we accept this ridiculous portrayal of women. We accept that some women may enjoy being dominated including being faithful to a master or Dom who does whatever he wants. We accept that in many cultures men are serial cheaters.

Why is it so hard to imagine the reverse? Is it because men assume that all men want to be in control (not true). Is it the same narrow mentality that says gay men are wimps (not true at all)? Strip away those presumptions. Think about mature men who no longer believe that can kick every ass they come across - or even want to. Think about the pleasure of submitting, not needing to decide, not being constrained by locker room pride and prejudice.

Are you really "free to be you" if the only choices you consider are the ones that society accepts?

This is an extreme portrayal for sure.....and not for most people. But think about the full range of characters out there - not just the ones you know or the accepted average.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticover 10 years ago
Running hot and cold

Since you are soliciting comments, the issue I have is not with that trend of comments you noted that criticizes you for not feeling "shame" for your chosen lifestyle, but rather that the lifestyle you describe and embrace essentially reinforces the relationship of oppression that exists in virtually all interaction in class society, albeit in your case in a relatively non-standard or unorthodox form. As I see it, you have erected a totem pole of domination in which the only balance is your need to square your desire to sexually submit to whom you perceive as a dominant person with your need to dominate your presumably willing husband in order to compensate for your own implied insecurities, assuming it isn't all just a kind of role playing or, in the case of submitting to a dominant lover, topping from the bottom, as it were, à la the D/s practice. The fact that your husband may have been conditioned by his particular upbringing or you (or both) to accept this relationship in opposition to the pious mores of an alienating society doesn't make it any less inequitable or exploitative. And it certainly doesn't appear to be based on his needs as much as yours, notably evident by your dismissive reference to your husband merely as "he" in your Literotica bio where you advertise yourself. On the contrary, yours seems like the ultimate capitalist marriage, one based on ego gratification and self-interest -- a lopsided arrangement with a cold core of remote emotion though surrounded by a hot surface of unequivocal eroticism -- rather than a mutually dynamic and harmonious partnership.

Shortly before he died, Henry Miller observed that, "I think that there was just as much fucking going on then [the early 20th century] as now [circa 1980] only now, it has a more perverted quality. Now, there is no love whatever included. Then, there was your heart, a bit of heart in it." And as Engels put it so well late in the 19th century, once capitalist production vanishes, he asked, "But what will be added? That will be settled after a new generation has grown up: a generation of men who never in all their lives have had occasion to purchase a woman’s surrender either with money or with any other means of social power, and of women who have never been obliged to surrender to any man out of any consideration other than that of real love, or to refrain from giving themselves to their beloved for fear of the economic consequences. Once such people appear, they will not care a rap about what we today think they should do. They will establish their own practice and their own public opinion, conformable therewith, on the practice of each individual -- and that’s the end of it," implying that one can never be free personally where one can't be free socially. So, though you may have partially loosened the chains of obsolescent social convention, you are not yet fully liberated as you can never be free at the expense of someone else's freedom. The telling fact is that you explicitly "don't submit to a male authority" while not expressly rejecting in principle unjust authority in general (a truly revolutionary stand), indicating that this lifestyle as you imagine it can at best give you only a false sense of empowerment.

Not that you need to justify your lifestyle to me or anyone. You don't. For what it is worth, I am merely expressing a disinterested opinion. Make of it what you will.

policywankpolicywankover 10 years agoAuthor
Hi New York Erotic

Thank you for your comments on my stories.

Perhaps my stories come across too much as advocacy for my lifestyle. It is not intended that way. To me they are just stories about people - I make no claim that they are likeable or admirable. Looking to Henry Miller as you did......it has been some time since I read Tropic of Cancer but as I recall I found the lead character to be a loathsome self-involved man. In describing his affair with Tania he goes on at length about how superior he is to her husband. His character was free to pursue his sexuality, shamelessly even if he trampled on everyone. Would it be thus if he was a wanton woman?

It seemed to me that the main thing you may have taken "issue" with is the Dominant side of my relationship with Peter. I understand all the points about freedom and ego and my own insecurities.......but you do know that there are people who willingly live a dom/sub lifestyle. In those relationships the sub is "free" to leave at any time but choses to submit. In fact, we all sacrifice little freedoms everyday to get the things we want (money, the girl, promotion).

Some dom/sub relationships are the unhealthy product of coercion. But to assume that is always the case is to ignore a substantial body of evidence in favour of one's own views as a proxy for all of society. For a true sub, submission does not equals suppression. It is release from real or perceived responsibilities that they viewed as oppressive. They cede the anxieties that they dislike and enter a world of greater certainty and serenity. Giving up their insecurities, connection with societal approval and jealousies is enlightening. The unevenness of the relationship is their source of comfort.

Of course it isn't just that easy. Throughout my stories I wrestle with the manner in which the different parties come into this lifestyle and how they square their personal freedoms with their genuine enjoyment of the lifestyle. Each of the "sluts" has a different path and perspective some of which are likely not sustainable. My lead characters Roxanne and Peter struggle with the coercive manner in which she brought them into this lifestyle. I would be happy to let Peter give you his reasons if you wish to continue corresponding.

You make one point that I agree with very strongly. How can I be Dom to my husband but Sub to another man? I can't and I don't - read the stories and you will see this. In fact, I go on and on about how these are not character traits that can be turned on and off (at least not for us). The stories of women who cuckold their husbands then submit to a stronger man do not reflect our philosophy. In those stories I just see a man and a woman feeding their own egos by exploiting the weak or vulnerable - but still no different than Henry and Tania's treatment of Sylvester.

In future I will make it more clear that I do reject all unjust authority. But that is not the same as rejecting all authority. Both my wonderful husband and I like our arrangement. He expresses his genuine happiness with submitting to my authority and neither one of us wants to turn back. It is entirely possible that one or both of us is fooling ourselves - but we have our eyes open.

See ya :)

Policywank

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the crazy fucking retard annony's 1 vote!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

dear annony you big fat old ugly fag! Your mother runs the ISIS whore house and your sister is the only whore in there. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this asshole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
1272 Followers
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...