Slut Wife - Katie in Charge Pt. 03

Story Info
Hot wife and cuckold find their natural places.
14k words
3.5
14k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,234 Followers

Everything changed for Derek that evening. Ironically for the better.

Accidentally presenting himself to four black men and Katie all tarted up to fuck them all aroused a cocktail of emotions, both humiliating and exhilarating (his jealousy had long since faded in the face of Katie's promiscuity). Absent the ultimatum to decide whether he would come over later that night Derek might have agonized over his emotions endlessly. By putting him on the spot Katie compelled him to make an immediate decision based on what he knew in his gut -- exhilaration would win out. Or maybe the fact that she had compelled him to submit to her is what tipped the scales. In any event, it was done, and he knew where he stood.

Meanwhile what he discovered in her apartment and later, on her OnlyFans page, was oddly comforting. Derek had long since abandoned any hope that she would return to a monogamous relationship with him. His greatest fear was that she would find a new love and he would be left behind. He now felt much more optimistic that she had no interest in doing so, which gave him hope that he could sustain his current situation.

Finally, the knowledge of Katie's sexual exploits had become a source of stimulation (and jerk off material). The desire to witness it first-hand had been growing in him. Seeing her with those men then seeing a selection of her explicit sex photos on her OnlyFans page was very stimulating.

As soon as Derek got home, he went looking for Katie's OnlyFans page. Unable to find it right away he texted Maya to ask her. Knowing that she was there with Katie, watching all the action while telling him, Katie's ex-husband, where to find her explicit sexual content that tens of thousands of men had already seen was yet another exhilarating humiliation. Derek jerked off thinking about all the guys that had fucked her.....about the guys that were fucking her at that very moment......and about what he would encounter when she summoned him back to her apartment. He was looking forward to it.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Katie smiled to herself as she walked back up the stairs. She swung her hips just a bit more than usual knowing full well that Derek was watching her.

Something had just happened, and she didn't fully understand it, but it felt right. She was already comfortable with the pleasure she took in compelling Derek to submit and confident that he would continue to do so. But she was mildly surprised at how easy it had been this time. He put up no resistance and when she put him on the spot it seemed as though he liked it -- as if he was happy to be able to just obey and be relieved of any deliberations.

This Dom/Sub dynamic could not have worked if they weren't both pre-disposed to their respective roles. But two of the things that Katie did (without knowing she was doing them) really gave the experience more intensity. Firstly, she genuinely enjoyed dominating him which brought authenticity to their interaction and allowed him to embrace his own enthusiastic desire to submit. Secondly, she struck a balance between being a bit haughty and domineering without rejecting. The point upon which she compelled his submission was his return to the apartment later that night, not the fact that she was sending him home temporarily.

.................................................................................................................................................................

"Ok gentlemen. I trust that you have all met Maya. She will be behind the cameras this evening and she is off limits."

"Damn that is too bad." Said Lamar with a lascivious smile.

"I know, but she is all mine." Said Katie with a wink and a smile to Maya before continuing. "Now the way this will work is that there is no scene or backstory. It is more reality oriented. We are just going to have a good old fashioned interracial gang bang in front of Maya's camera. But I don't want any cliché stuff. Just be who you are. I chose each of you because you are likeable to me.....and of course because you have the right equipment. I don't want thugs and I am not anybody's bitch. Dirty talk is fine, and it is fine to get physical within reason. Just do what you would do if there were no cameras unless of course Maya asks you to do something specific."

"Are there any ground rules Katie?" Asked Joe.

"My mouth and pussy are available to you, but my ass is not. We made a point of getting everyone tested for STDs so that we could go bareback. My subscribers like it when I am dirty so feel free to cum on my tits or ass. You can cum in my mouth or aim it at my mouth so that some of it drips down but don't get it in my eyes or just paint my face. Also, I think some good spit-roast shots would work well, but any more than two at a time isn't practical. I find it always looks staged and silly when porn actors do that. Are we ready?"

"Yes ma'am." They all said in unison.

"Alright. Vic, Jerome, Joe why don't you all get undressed and let Maya get some shots of the impressive manhood here for me tonight. Lamar, I start with you."

Katie gave Lamar a long deep kiss while she unbuttoned his shirt, peeled it off and tossed it to the side. She ran her perfectly manicured hands across his broad chest giving Maya lots of opportunity to get shots of the contrast between her milky white skin and Lamar's dark skin as she obviously admired his manly body. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and slowly knelt in front of him kissing all the way down his body. By the time she was on her knees she had pulled off his pants and boxers and liberated his impressive cock. He was over 9" and nearly as thick as her wrist. That was no accident. These men were chosen carefully for the BBC theme.

Katie wrapped her ruby red lips around the head of Lamar's big dick and stroked the shaft with both hands emphasizing the impressiveness of his hard cock. Her eyes were sort of fluttering as she lost herself in his manhood. She loved the musky scent of his manly cock. She pushed herself forward until roughly half of his dick was in her mouth and she was gagging slightly. Then she pulled all the way back until his cock came out of her mouth with a "plop". She wrapped her lips around his balls while his enormous cock bounced off the side of her face.

"I want your dick in me."

Katie had a mattress set up on the floor. She turned around and crawled over to the mattress then she knelt on all fours, lowered her face to the mattress, wiggled her ass in the air, arched her back and waited for him. Lamar quickly got on his knees, ripped off her panties, and eased the head of his cock between her waiting wet pussy lips. Katie groaned loudly as he entered her. He was over halfway in when he eased back and then forward again. He was fucking her slowly as her body relaxed and opened to accommodate his huge cock just the way she had learned with Max.

As Lamar picked up the pace Maya turned the camera to pan across the room to take in the other three men. They were all naked now and you could hear Katie moaning in the background as Maya showed her viewers what was in store for Katie. They were all impressive specimens. Joe was a little shorter than Lamar at 5'10" and his cock was probably an inch shorter but just as thick. Vic was a little taller than Lamar at 6'0" and his cock was just as long but a little bit less girthy. Jerome was about the same size as Lamar in all ways.

Maya introduced each man to her viewers then said. "Grab a beer and settle in fellas." Before turning the camera back to Katie and Lamar.

By this time Lamar had picked up the pace and was fucking Katie hard and deep. She was moaning and screaming, and his pelvis was slamming into her ass with each stroke. Moments later as Maya kept the camera glued to them Lamar's thrusts started to stutter as he filled her pussy with his sperm. When Lamar pulled his big cock out of her with a "plop" Maya zoomed in to see the voluminous cum oozing out of her swollen pussy. Then Maya motioned Vic over to take Lamar's place. For the next half hour, they pulled a train on Katie. Each man fucking her one after the other. Each time a man pulled out there was more cum than the time before, dripping out of her slutty pussy and almost the entire time her body trembled with orgasm. Her female subscribers would be very envious.

After they had all fucked her, Katie rolled over onto her back, dipped her fingers into her pussy, then licked the cum off her fingers with a smile and a giggle. She lay there a few moments with her legs spread catching her breath. It was break time. They smoked a joint and she had a few swigs of beer while talking amiably to her lovers. Before long Katie climbed on top of Lamar facing him and eased herself down onto his fat cock while he removed her corset and set her tits free.

Over the next three hours those black dudes fucked Katie every possible way. They tit fucked her, pulled another train on her with her on her back, spit-roasted her on all fours and spit-roasted her on her back (Maya thought this made for the best content because of the way her tits were bouncing). They came on her ass, on her tits and in her mouth. It seemed like Katie had swallowed gallons of cum and there will still more dripping off her chin onto her tits. Another of Maya's favourite pictures was of Katie on her knees with cum dripping off her chin onto her tits while all four men stood around her facing the camera -- her face and their cocks standing at attention. The lighting just perfect to juxtapose their dark pigmented skin against her milky white skin glistening with cum.

Around 10:30 Vic and Joe were spent. They left after thanking Katie for a wonderful time. Lamar was done 15 minutes later, and he waited for Jerome while Katie sucked him off one last time. By this time Maya had miles of footage so Katie was a little less worried about how she looked. She was gagging and slobbering to the point her mascara was running as she threw herself into that blow job with reckless abandon. By the time she felt the twitch of his cock as he pumped his load in her mouth, she could tell that she had well and truly drained them all -- it was still a healthy spurt, but much less cum than he produced earlier in the night. Even virile young black men have their limits and Katie took them all.

After Lamar had fucked her for the last time Katie had put on her stripper style panties. The ones with clasps on the side so that strippers can take them off and on easily without having to step into them. A massive cream pie was on the other side of those cum soaked panties.

After Lamar and Jerome left, Katie cleaned herself up and texted Derek to come over.

"Derek is coming over Maya." Said Katie as she exited the bathroom. Let's just leave all the equipment here and you and I can review the content tomorrow."

Maya gave her a warm open mouth kiss then left.

Mischievous as always Katie went over to the camera on the tripod, pointed it towards her favourite chair and turned it on.

When Derek arrived, Katie was still wearing her garter belt, fishnet stocking, heels, and stripper panties. She did not have a top on and did not bother to put on even her sexy silk robe. He would see her pretty much as they had left her.

She met him at the door, took him by the hand and led him up the stairs and directly to her favourite chair. There she sat down and put her legs up on the arms of the chair as she had done with him before. No words were necessary. Derek got on his knees, unclipped her panties and hungrily gobbled up the cream pie that awaited him. Katie ran her fingers through his hair as he ate her pussy and mused about how he had become such a good boy.

"That's good for now sweetie. I am going to go take a shower. Would you mind cleaning up a bit?"

There were empty beer bottles and ashtrays full of roaches around the room, but it only took Derek a few minutes to clean it all up. As he was finishing Katie emerged from the bathroom fully naked and looking refreshed.

"Listen sweetie, I know I said that I would tell you everything, but I am exhausted right now. Let's go to bed and I'll tell you everything over brunch tomorrow. We can go to our favourite place."

Katie didn't wait for an answer, and none was necessary. They both accepted her authority now. She took his hand and led him to bed. Derek was happy to be there.

.............................................................................................................................................................

Derek had had all evening to reflect on how he felt about the events of the evening. Now it was Katie's turn.

For several months she had indulged in a series of sexual adventures, steadily ratcheting up the excitement and intensity with great success. She had come to take for granted that things would keep going so smoothly, so she was surprised to find that she felt somewhat ambivalent about the events of the evening.

By the time the guys left her apartment she had already been wanting to move on to Derek for at least an hour. In fact, while the sex was good physically the highlights of the evening had been the psychological dynamic with Derek at the beginning and ending of the evening.

As she lay there in his arms it occurred to her that all of her previous sexual adventures had involved some kind of connection with her lovers. It wasn't love or anything like it, but it didn't feel detached like it had earlier that evening -- not even when she had previously gotten to know those men intimately one-on-one.

The group scene had felt sort of empty. She didn't see that as a bad thing per se. Katie wasn't one of those women that needed to attach drama or victimhood to every sexual experience that doesn't light her up. But notwithstanding some great physical orgasms the lack of personal connection made it feel more like work, which ultimately was what it was. Or like going to a highly anticipated restaurant where the food and the company are just ok.

There was nothing to lament, but she sure felt lucky to have Derek. If he hadn't wanted to be there, Rob or Maya probably would have. Katie reflected on how much more valuable and unique they were to her than a big black cock. And how very lucky she was that they were present in her life and accepting of her sexual desires.

She was enjoying the dynamic between her, and Derek and she felt like he was too. But she was suddenly more aware of her own inclination to ensure that she not push him away. Up until this point she had taken his submission for granted without ever really thinking 'what if he refuses?'. She needed to be more aware and make sure she didn't ruin a good thing.

................................................................................................................................................................

The next day Katie put on a tight short Henley dress with buttons open, no bra and a little lace g-string. She wore leather high heeled booties and her nipple studs, which were clearly visible through her dress.

It was the type of outfit that drew attention, both wanted and unwanted. She was often looked at with desire by men, but some of them expressed it in unpleasant ways. Even some women looked at her with desire, but just as often they were jealous or judgmental. Katie was not oblivious to it and sometimes it bothered her, but she preferred it to the alternative of dressing down and covering herself up to appease others. Was there some sort of workable middle ground? Yes, of course, but that would imply that others get a say in how she dresses and perceives herself. No Katie's plan was to be as risqué as she wants to be, own it, and accept the consequences (with the obvious caveat of avoiding those who would be violent).

As they were leaving for brunch Katie's landlord stopped them in the small vestibule through which they both enter the building (he owned the house and lived on the main floor, while her apartment was a secondary unit upstairs).

"Katie, do you have a moment."

"Sure Marvis." She said then turned to Derek. "Wait outside. I'll be out in a moment." Such interactions had taken on a distinct air of her giving direction, not asking.

Marvis was a distinguished looking black man in his late forties. He stood about 6'2" and appeared to be quite fit. Katie stepped into his apartment.

"Did your friends tell you that I came up to your apartment last night?"

"No. Why?" She responded, instantly aware of what he must have seen. It was a good indicator of how far Katie had come that the prospect of Marvis seeing her getting fucked excited her.

"Well, you were making quite a bit of noise. And I was kind of worried that you might be in trouble."

"That is nice of you."

"Once it became clear that you were enjoying yourself, one of your young friends asked if I would like to join in. I said no because it seemed unlikely that you were in a position to properly consider and give your consent. I just didn't want you to think I had rejected your or was judging you."

"Well, I suppose my position wasn't very conducive to that kind of conversation, so I appreciate you being so understanding."

"Yes, of course."

"Marvis is your point to let me know that you meant no offense or is it to tell me that you actually do want to fuck me?"

"Um. Well, I guess both. Although I am more of a one-to-one type of guy."

Katie put her hand of Marvis's arm. "Are you going to be around in a couple of hours Marvis?"

"Yes, I'll be here all day."

"Why don't I stop by and see you after my brunch?"

"I look forward to it."

Her hand was still on his arm, and she gave him a kiss on the cheek then left.

Over brunch Katie brought Derek fully up to speed on all her life's adventures. Some of it was shocking but he had already come to embrace so much that none of it rattled him. He was just happy to be close to her and that she was confiding in him. Everything that she told him felt like an extension of what he had experienced the night before, which was oddly comforting.

He was a friend and confident but had not been banished to the friend zone. That was the unique thing about a woman like Katie. There was less need for a friend zone. Usually when a woman puts a guy in the friend zone it is because she doesn't like him enough to want him to be her boyfriend and if she does date him that will effectively preclude her from dating other people. Either that or she worries he will want more than what she does. If a woman would be happy to fuck a guy but not date him regularly or exclusively and he is always angling for the latter, she will just put him in the friend zone (and he has nobody to blame but himself). Guys who knew Katie were less likely to run into that issue because they knew where they stood with her.

Back at Katie's apartment or more specifically on the front stoop Derek asked Katie what she was up to for the rest of the day, obviously hoping to spend more time with her.

"Well, I am going to hook-up with my landlord. Then I am getting together with Maya to review the footage from last night. Don't worry, I'll see you soon. I owe you at least a blow job since I was too tired for sex last night." She told him honestly then gave him a kiss on the cheek before he left.

"Hook-up" with her landlord could have meant anything, sexual or otherwise. Derek assumed it was sexual. In fact, he hoped it was sexual. He was correct.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Marvis was something of a revelation to Katie. He was an older man, but he wasn't brash like George or soft spoken like Tom. He was a unique blend of suave sophistication, gentleness, and raw sexual power.

policywank
policywank
1,234 Followers