All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Katie in Charge Pt. 03'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
SlutAddictedSlutAddicted2 months ago

I can totally see myself in Derek. I would be drawn to a woman like Katie.

To me this is a case study in accepting a woman's prerogative. Katie has been completely honest with all of the men in her life including Derek. None have been manipulated, coerced or compelled into their roles. She is uncompromising in what she wants, but that is her prerogative. Any of the men who find that unacceptable are fully informed of where they stand and free to opt out if they want.

Unfortunately you will still probably get lots of nasty comments from those who feel that they have the right to tell women how to behave or feel that a man can earn the right to compel women to behave in a way that suits them.

Lots of guys, unlike me, will not relate to Derek's role. That is fine. But we live in a secular society where women are not possessions. She decided that she did not want to be in a monogamous marriage near the beginning of the story. She was direct and honest with him and basically set him free. Nobody compelled him to keep coming back to her. He did so because he wanted to just as I would do.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

I couldn’t agree more with SlutAddicted and the points he makes. I really like that the author has drawn Katie as a very strong woman who knows exactly what she wants and what she does not want and is straight with all her men about that.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A slutty woman who takes what she wants without shame or guilt seems to be a theme in your writing. That really resonates with me. I would happily be at her beckon call and support all of her sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Cue all the tiny dicked insecure asshats that will undoubtedly cry like little girls over this story. Great writing and there is a lot of great thought and knowledge put into this.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like this story for the perspective it brings. The progression of the main character into a full fledged Hotwife is told very well. I am curious as to where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

my girlfriend in high school told me when we first started dating that she planned to continue to see other guys and that she was probably going to have sex with a lot of them. She said that if I couldnt accept that then I needed to go find another girlfriend. I was a bit upset at first. Mainly because it was going to be hard to be around all of these guys who had fucked my girlfriend. But to be honest, the thought of her with another guy would always get me hard. I learned to live with it and soon even began to help her plan dates and outfits etc. I don't have a small dick like a lot of the guys in these stories. In fact, during the rest of high school and the first couple of years afterwards, she had not been with anyone bigger than my 9-1/2". I suppose that helped me to deal with things a bit easier. Once we graduated and mover to a bigger city, my girlfriend began yo really enjoy her sexual freedom and she was having sex with someone else probably 4 or 5 times a week. I was still fucking her practically every day myself as well.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Reread this chapter and found it fascinating and as always, extremely well-written. The author has obviously devoted a lot of effort into describing a lifestyle and a relationship that clearly defies ordinary social conventions. In addition, he has developed Katie’s character even more so that the reader has a very good idea of her thoughts, feelings, and motivations. Derek, as the secondary character in the story, is less well developed, but well enough so that the reader can relate to him. Both come across as realistic and plausible, given the reality created by the author. I found it especially interesting that Katie not only is earning a lot of money selling subscriptions to her OnlyFans website where she is videotaped fucking men, but is also whoring herself out from time to time to “sugar daddies” as their “sugar baby” for thousands of dollars. The big-titted hottie seems to have very good business sense and made a good marital move getting Derek fully involved as her manager. It is a shame that one anonymous commenter had nothing substantial to say about the story but seemed to prefer to call other readers names. I look forward to Part 4.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Find,em fuck,em and forget,em never marry,em been working for me for many years . Don't need their so called love

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic2 months ago

In my comment to part 1 I suggested that Katie and Derek don't necessarily have to divorce. Et voilà: Not only do they stay married, but they also immerse themselves fully into a FLR where the husband quits his job. Henceforth he will be financially dependent on the wife cuckolding him for money. I also think that Katie will soon address Derek's premature ejaculation problem by introducing orgasm control ...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice work as always. Can't wait for more.

IstrokeCIstrokeC2 months ago

Perfect! Any new contribution from Policywank is eagerly anticipated and she never disappoints, but this has never I think been bettered. While as a cuckold myself, I was greatly turned on by the early parts, and as ever , stunned by the writers perception of our cuckold mentality , the element of cruelty to Derek, while exciting in a way in itself , also stimulated sympathy for him and prompted hope that he might find happiness somehow. This, while feeling wholly supportive of Katie’s right to pursue her own happiness, sexual fulfilment and career success.

Now , through Katie’s development we seem to be moving towards an ideal ‘ modern marriage’ with roles far more suited to reality than the traditional ones which are increasingly absurd for so many couples.

My sense is that there are huge numbers of ‘ Dereks ‘ , maybe even a majority among white males anyway, though comparatively few ‘Katies’ to reset marriages which , even if they survive , do so with feelings on both sides of dissatisfaction and disappointment under the surface. But things are changing - and it is women who will change them . I am sure that within a few years we will see cuckoldry being discussed more widely and recognised as a valid and for many a healthy relationship. And it will be women who will be discussing it mainly . And once that starts I think many many wives will see its advantages and become ambitious to be a cuckoldress themselves in control of a supportive and compliant husband.

Purple_FrondsPurple_Fronds2 months ago

This is one of your best chapters in any of your stories. It had me smiling from the beginning to the end, mostly or probably because it seemed to have so much of you in it. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Parts of this story seem as though they’re a ‘users guide’ or ‘instruction manual’ for the inexperienced rookie hotwives that seem to be gaining in popularity lately . This trend is gaining footholds in female-led relationships as an acceptable lifestyle and has elements of empowered women controlling their emasculated husbands through humiliation , failed ejaculations , forced masterbation , psychological distress and a myriad of other techniques designed to redesign the cuckolded husband into an obedient submissive subservient slave , not only to the dominant wife , but also to her choice of alpha male(s) whom she sometimes openly engages with sexually in front of the husband . The cuckolded husband can be expected to carry out orders that can be homosexual in their nature . This lifestyle isn’t usually a temporary distraction to the married couples otherwise normal routines , like you may find in role playing scenarios, but a total submergence that affects every aspect of their lives and the standard roles in their marriage , on a permanent basis . Definitely not everyone’s cup of tea and shouldn’t even be considered if both parties aren’t willing to undergo drastic changes that can be very difficult and costly on the human psyche . The empowered female usually becomes submissive to the alpha male yet staying dominant to the beta husband which puts him in the lowest position in the dynamic . The lifestyle can be very rewarding for the wife and the alpha male but I can’t understand how the husband can enjoy it very much especially as it has no ending , nor even a switch that they can turn off and on , and revert back to how things were , even for a temporary reprieve . The wimp would never be anything more than that ever again .

gregy70gregy702 months ago

I absolutely love stories from this lady . Thankyou . Xx

SlutAddictedSlutAddicted2 months ago

I love this story.

As a big fan of this author's work I must take issue (respectfully) with the most recent anonymous comment. This author typically does not portray hotwives as submissive to (so called) Alpha males and I see no indication of Katie being submissive to any of her sexual partners. Likewise this author tends to portray the cuckolds in many of her stories as being in a position to make their own rationale choice (perhaps motivated by his wife, but not forced or coerced).

I find that to be a particularly compelling aspect of this series. Katie clearly leaves her husband, not for another man, but in order to pursue her own sexual desires. Say what you will about the merits of that decision it was clearly hers to make and she informed Derek as soon as she had made it. She did not string him along or seek to compel him into cuckoldry. In fact, she presumably assumed he would move on after their separation. It was he who continued to maintain the contact which she welcomed but did not compel in any in way. Only then did she begin to test how he felt towards her in the context of her clear and open sexual activity with other men.

I think that this probably portrays the cuckold and hotwife dynamic more accurately than most stories. I don't mean in the specifics of this story. I mean in the premise that it isn't something that a wife imposes on a weak husband, but rather something that a husband craves and seeks or at least indicates an openness to before the wife even considers the possibility. The missing ingredient in many cases is a wife willing to embrace this scenario.

Also more realistic for stable hotwife/cuckold relationships is that the "other" men are not the lead. It isn't one "better" dude negating the role of the cuckold. It is multiple men expanding the sexual experience of the wife. Think of it like relationships of old (decades ago) where a husband could clearly enjoy the sexual attentions of one or more mistresses without every seeing them as a substitute for his wife - call them concubines, or whores or a harem or whatever. This is just a modern version with the roles switched to more accurately reflect sexual prerogative in a modern world.

Bravo!

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

I could not agree more with SlutAddicted. For those who have not read the author’s other stories, this one, and the character of Katie, is a model for her approach and take on the hotwife/cuckold relationship. In addition, the stories are extremely well plotted, well-written, and the development of the main characters make them very believable.

bilashbilash1 day ago

1) Derek left job to be full time cuck.

Lol.

That legal agreement?

Some sort of prenuptial agreement?

It can never give Derek the job experience that's needed for promotion.

To be honest, it's role reversal. House husband.

Plus how pathetic Derek is, he's actually a friendly 24/7 slave.

This cuckold lifestyle is fun for him, but for how long?

He'll get bored asf of this selfish mentally manipulative wife of his in 2 years highest.

2) Femdom isn't compulsory for a cuckold lifestyle.

3) Hot wife lifestyle isn't holier than Swingers lifestyle.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedabout 21 hours ago

I think that many readers and observers (like the person who left the last comment) don't really understand the mindset of the established cuckold. They seem to assume that he has been brought to this point under duress or through manipulation. While that is a legitimate possibility it is not a foregone conclusion. The alternative although more difficult for some people to understand is very real.

In this series the author has painted a picture of a man who has clearly come to this of his own volition. There were multiple points in the narrative when it would have been natural for him to move on from this relationship if he was not well suited to where it was going. And at each point she was very clear with him as to where he stood. She didn't outright reject his presence, but she did outright reject any prospect of them ever again being monogamous.

Yet he chose to be with her on those terms and ultimately chose the role of cuckold with absolute clarity that it will always be thus. Again people will tend to assume this reflects some sort of weakness, which is a legitimate concern. But they fail to understand the mindset of the man who desires the role of submissive cuckold. For most of us getting to this understanding about ourselves is an indirect path because we have been conditioned to feel as if we must be otherwise. When we get to this point though we know it is what we want.

It is often when an individual begins to have some of these feelings but they remain unresolved that we see the comparisons to the swinger lifestyle or sensitivity to any Femdom elements of the narrative. It reads like a defensive reaction to push back against assertions that haven't been made.

And the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle gets a lot of this reaction. People take all that they have thought and read and seen on the subject and project it onto a story that doesn't advocate or even comment on much of what they want to dispute. This happens to be a story that involves hotwifing and cuckolding and Femdom. There is no assertion that these elements have to co-exist or that this is the preferred lifestyle for anyone other than the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES