Slut Wife - Katie in Charge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word Katie put the head of his big dick in her mouth and started to pump the shaft with both hands. For several minutes she gently lavished attention on his big dick while he finished his sandwich. When Joe finished his sandwich, he put the plate on the side table and eased down a bit into the couch so that Katie had better access to his cock. Katie just quietly kept working it so as not to interrupt the game. Eventually Katie sensed that Joe was tensing up. She hunched a little lower so that his cock was horizontal and stuck out her tongue so that it was under the thick mushroom cap head of his cock. Derek's eyes were glued on her as wave after wave of thick goeey cum was pumped into her mouth, each wave pushing the previous one further in until it threatened to overflow. Then she swallowed every drop, looked at Derek and winked at him with a smile and mouthed the words "none for you, cuckold."

Joe stayed and watched the rest of the game as if he hadn't just fucked Derek's wife, then thanked him for the beers and was on his way.

...................................................................................................................................................................

Each of these sexual adventures was carefully planned, with Derek in mind. Aside from the anal sex it was all stuff Katie had done many times before. But she was introducing Derek to these things incrementally to ensure he could adapt properly. There had been no signs of hesitation on his part, so she wanted to turn things up a notch. Marvis was the man for that.

"Derek, come in here please." Called out Katie from her bedroom.

Derek was in the next room, so he was there in a flash. "Yes Katie."

"So, the bag is packed as per my instructions."

"Yes, it is."

"Especially my new bikinis and lingerie? Those are Tom's favourite."

"Yes ma'am." He said with a smile.

Katie was wearing a floral print sundress with delicate spaghetti straps and a partially open back. The skirt was flowing but short -- about halfway down her thighs. And she wore 4" wedge sandals. One might say that it was a moderately conservative outfit for Katie and skimpy for most women. Tom was what not the type to indicate what he liked Katie to wear (unlike George) but his tastes were a little more modest and when travelling internationally Katie tried to dial it down at least a bit until she got a better sense of the culture of their destination.

Their destination was St. Kitts. It was just an extended weekend. Tom's friend was flying them down in his private jet.

Katie had begun to afford each of Tom and George a few extended trips like this periodically. She did not charge extra for it. However, they were usually deluxe trips and they lavished her with gifts, including sometimes large cash "tips". She could have increased her sugar baby stipend for these trips but having them clamour to demonstrate their appreciation was more fun and probably more lucrative.

"Thank you, sweetheart. Bring the bag downstairs for Tom to put in the car then come back up here. I have something to tell you."

Derek did as he was told. Tom was leaning on the front stoop enjoying the sunny day, waiting for Katie's bag. Derek hurried back upstairs.

Katie put her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss. "Derek these past few months have been great. I am glad we decided to give this a try. When I get back from St. Kitts, I am going to let you watch Marvis fuck me. And then we are going to talk about some of our next steps. Ok?"

"Whatever you say Katie. What kind of next steps?"

"You will have to wait for that sweetie. In the meantime, get ready for next Wednesday evening. It is all set up."

Katie's life now was such that she hardly noticed what day of the week it was and could be a little bit oblivious to the fact that Derek had to work Thursday morning. But in this case, she was being very deliberate. She wanted him as lucid and sober as possible.

.............................................................................................................................................................

During Katie's short vacation she posted several pictures to social media including more explicit ones to her OnlyFans account and a few extra explicit ones only to Derek. Only a few people knew that she was a sugar baby, largely because if she let it be more widely known she would have an unmanageable clamour of dudes looking to be sugar daddies to her. As lucrative as that might be it would consume too much time and take away from her other activities. So, as far as her loyal fans knew she was in some exotic destination with some guy who was no doubt fucking her and paying for the privilege by showering her with luxury.

................................................................................................................................................................

Katie arrived home Tuesday evening with Tom. Derek was there to greet her at the door. She gave him a hug and a kiss. Then Tom came in right behind her.

"Derek, go and get my luggage from the trunk of Tom's car. Unpack my things and put them away. Then get the laundry started."

"Yes Katie."

"Come with me Tom. I want to show my gratitude for the trip."

When Derek came upstairs with the luggage, he could hear Katie and Tom in the guest bedroom (his room). She had never done that before, but he quickly realized that it was because he would be in her room unpacking her things.

As he unpacked her bags, he saw several things that he had not packed when she left for vacation. New lingerie, a new bikini, several pieces of jewelry and an envelope with $5,000 cash. No wonder she was loudly and actively showing her appreciation in the next room.

A half an hour later, she was bidding Tom goodbye at the front door wearing Derek's favourite very short silk gown and stripper panties. Of course, she had a fresh cream pie for him, and he eagerly devoured it all the while wondering what was in store for the next evening.

...........................................................................................................................................................

As instructed Derek left work a little bit early on the Wednesday evening so that he could meet Katie at the apartment. When he got there Katie was dressed to go their favourite pub.

She wore skin-tight jeans, 4" stilettoes, and a snug fitting leather corset with a lace up front that showed off her full cleavage.

"Come on sweetie. Let's go have dinner and talk about next steps. We will come back here later to meet up with Marvis."

"Yes Katie." Responded Derek. This was now his most common phrase it seemed.

Once they got to the pub Katie started by making small talk about her trip with Tom. She gushed about the weather and his friend's yacht. She made a point of mentioning the gifts he had bought her and the cash tip. When the thought that the way his wife was having sex for money made her a whore, Derek somehow knew that she had intentionally planted that seed.

Katie was not usually this forthcoming about her activities with other men. She seemed to genuinely want to tell him everything. He enjoyed it, both the simple fact of being brought into her confidence and the obvious stimulation it provided.

"You are probably wondering why I am telling you all of this."

"Yes. I suppose I am."

"Derek. I want our trial period to be over. I enjoy being a hotwife and I am satisfied that you will make the perfect cuckold. Are you ready to follow me on this path."

"Yes." Answered Derek honestly, but still with slight trepidation.

"Sweetheart, my social media empire has become too large for me to manage even with Maya's help. Meanwhile it has become hugely lucrative. You could contribute far more to our family purse by helping me manage it than you are currently earning."

"You want me to help manage you?" Asked Derek excitedly.

"Tomorrow you will resign. After the expiration of your two weeks' notice, you will come work for me as manager of everything. You will be fully 'in the know' regarding all aspects of my business and personal life. We will sort out all the details soon. In the meantime, I have had a legal agreement drawn up for your security. Even if for some reason this doesn't all work out you will be given a very generous financial settlement such that you will never regret having left your job. Although I expect it will never be necessary. Is all of this understood?"

"Yes Katie."

The idea of being closer to Katie and 'in the know' about everything was completely intoxicating for Derek. He realized in that moment that was all he wanted.

...................................................................................................................................................................

It was 9:00 when they went back to the apartment. Katie told Derek to go get Marvis and offer him a drink while she prepared herself.

Katie went to her room and picked out a very short leather skirt with matching high heel thigh high boots as well as a very snug fully transparent mesh top. The look was a combination of trashy and fetish. She knew that both men would like it.

When she emerged from the bedroom, they were sitting across from each other chatting and having a beer. Both men stopped and stared. This was new territory for Derek (being able to watch the whole experience purely as an observer) so he dared not say a word. Marvis whistled and held his hand out to her. Katie snuggled up to him on the couch then looked across at Derek.

"Derek, did you know that it was Marvis that first identified that you were ideal cuckold material?"

"N....no." Stuttered Derek.

"Oh yes. He could tell from a mile away apparently. Isn't that right Marvis?" She giggled.

"Yah baby." Responded Marvis as he put his arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"Well now that we are officially back together, I am going to let the world know that Derek is my cuckold. And we are going to continue to become more and more involved in the lifestyle. Now I am pretty sure that my cuckold has been waiting to watch a big black stud fuck me. He jerks off thinking about it don't you Derek?"

"Yes Katie."

"Well, here is your chance. I am game. You just must ask Marvis. Ask him nicely cuckold."

"Um. Can I? I mean watch you?"

"Lol. No cuckold, ask me to fuck your wife and let you watch." Said Marvis evenly.

"W....will you please fuck my wife and let me watch? Katie is that ok with you?"

"Good boy. Yes, it is ok with me. Marvis was right. You are going to make an excellent cuckold. Now take off your clothes, but do not touch your penis. You are not permitted to pleasure yourself as you watch us. You must learn to prioritize my sexual pleasure over your own. Besides, I want you to observe the difference between men so that you fully grasp why I cuckold you."

As she teased him Katie was watching closely for signs of distress. But Roxanne was right. He was already well prepared for this and craved it so much that he would accept anything.

Once Derek was full undressed Katie instructed him to sit in a wooden chair and not move until she said it was ok. Then she asked Marvis to stand and slowly undressed him. As she did so she lingered over every part of his body -- caressing, admiring and then looking briefly at Derek as if to emphasize the comparison.

When he was full naked, she stood in front of him and took his big black cock in her hands. It was big. Over 9" and thick and it looked even bigger in her delicate hands.

"What do you notice about his cock cuckold?"

"It is big."

"That's right. It is much bigger than yours. And he lasts much longer. Is that why you want to watch him fuck me? Do you want to see another man give me pleasure that you can't give? Is that what you think about when you are jerking off?"

"Yes Katie."

Marvis's cock was now hard and impressive. Katie squatted down with her plush hips and ass resting on the back of her heels. She took the head of his massive cock in her mouth. Then she licked up and down either side of his manhood until it glistened with her saliva.

"Isn't it magnificent cuckold?"

"Yes. Yes, it is." Said Derek unconsciously licking his lips.

"Lol. I think you want a taste don't you cuckold?"

"Yes." Mumbled Derek sheepishly

"Not this time." Said Katie wary that it might be a bit too early to push him there. "This time it is all mine."

With that comment she returned hungrily to sucking off Marvis. She pushed herself onto his fat cock until it struck the back of her throat. Then with just a bit of gagging and slobbering she pushed it further until she felt his big dick slide right down her throat. To Derek it looked effortless, and he immediately knew she had had to suck a lot of dick to get so good at it.

The way Marvis threw back his head and the low guttural groan made clear just how special this was. Most sluts couldn't deepthroat a big cock like that and guys like Marvis prize such women for this ability. She bobbed up and down on that huge cock like she was born to do it. The combination of her gasps, gags and slobbers and his groaning made for a cacophony of animal sexuality.

Then just when it seemed like she might bring him to blow his load she backed off and started sucking on his big balls one by one. He gave the slight sensitive twitch that any man who has ever had his balls sucked vigorously knows. It feels very good, but they are also very sensitive, so he just froze in place and let her do the work.

When she was finished working his balls Katie stood up and nudged Marvis to sit on the couch. She unzipped the side of her micro mini skirt and wiggled out of it revealing her bare ass and pussy.

"See with some men I would need more foreplay to be lubricated. But sucking a big cock like that always gets me wet. That is just another of the many reasons I cuckold you."

Then Katie climbed on to Marvis's lap facing him with her back to Derek and guided his big cock to her wet pussy as she lowered herself onto him. At first, she only took half of his length. Derek could see it clearly. He was more than twice as thick as Derek. She was gingerly working her lover's big cock deeper with each stroke and her moans didn't start until he was deeper than Derek had ever been. Right in front of him was the full visual representation of the type of vaginal penetration that Derek could never provide and which his wife so thoroughly craved.

As Katie kept working herself down onto his magnificent cock, Marvis pushed up her mesh top and started first squeezing her tits then licking and sucking on them. Everything about him was so much bigger and stronger than most men that even when being relatively gentle Marvis was gently manhandling his wife. And it was easy to see that she loved it. The point at which he started really sucking on her nipples was also the point that she became fully impaled on his cock.

Now it was her turn to let out a guttural squeal of sorts. Derek saw her toes curl, her back arch and goose flesh breakout all over her body as her lover gave her the type of body shuddering orgasm that Derek had never witnessed with any woman. As her body started to convulse, she seemed to lose control of her motor functions. Just then Marvis picked her up in his arms, turned and laid her out on her back. The whole time his cock stayed buried in her.

When she was on her back on the couch, he draped her one leg over the back of the couch and held the other one splayed in the opposite direction. It was like he was spreading Derek's wife out for his viewing pleasure and so that Derek could see his long fat cock piston in and out of her slutty used pussy. Marvis seemed even bigger and more powerful than ever as his muscled back and thighs tensed as he pounded Katie's waiting pussy. After a few minutes her body started to crunch like she was doing a sit-up then she threw herself back and he pulled his cock out of her just as she squirted another massive orgasm. Derek had never seen any woman squirt.

After a long time, convulsing while panting and grunting like a bitch in heat Marvis slid his fat cock into her again. This time he let her legs fall where they may and gently held her by the throat (his one hand nearly fully encircled her throat). The force of his thrusts pushed her head up into the corner of the couch and her hair covered her face. Marvis pinched her nipples and slapped the side of her big bouncing tits (not really hard but not soft either). Her grunts turned to growls as she responded to his aggression.

"Fuck me Marvis. Fuck my slutty pussy. Arrrggh! That's it stud, fuck me stupid. Fuck me. Give me your cum. Fill my pussy Marv."

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of pounding her pussy Marvis's powerful body tensed. Even amongst all the action and at his distance Derek could see Marvis's balls and cock twitch as he pumped rope after rope of his thick gooey cum into Katie. And in that moment Derek started to think about what it would taste like.

When Marvis finally stopped cumming in his wife and pulled his big cock out of her, Derek scooted to the edge of his seat. There he felt a wet spot. Somewhere along the way he had cum on himself without ever even touching his penis. Katie was still panting and recovering from that incredible fuck. Marvis with a knowing look turned to Derek.

"Clean-up time cuckold."

Derek bolted out of his seat and dove into his wife's pussy, grateful for the opportunity to lick her clean.

While Derek was cleaning his wife's pussy Marvis left quietly. Katie gave him a wink and a smile as he left then turned her attention to her cuckold. There was much to talk about. And when he was finished she started the process of telling him how his new life would be.

............................................Part 4 coming soon...........................................

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
SlutAddictedSlutAddictedless than a minute ago

I think that many readers and observers (like the person who left the last comment) don't really understand the mindset of the established cuckold. They seem to assume that he has been brought to this point under duress or through manipulation. While that is a legitimate possibility it is not a foregone conclusion. The alternative although more difficult for some people to understand is very real.

In this series the author has painted a picture of a man who has clearly come to this of his own volition. There were multiple points in the narrative when it would have been natural for him to move on from this relationship if he was not well suited to where it was going. And at each point she was very clear with him as to where he stood. She didn't outright reject his presence, but she did outright reject any prospect of them ever again being monogamous.

Yet he chose to be with her on those terms and ultimately chose the role of cuckold with absolute clarity that it will always be thus. Again people will tend to assume this reflects some sort of weakness, which is a legitimate concern. But they fail to understand the mindset of the man who desires the role of submissive cuckold. For most of us getting to this understanding about ourselves is an indirect path because we have been conditioned to feel as if we must be otherwise. When we get to this point though we know it is what we want.

It is often when an individual begins to have some of these feelings but they remain unresolved that we see the comparisons to the swinger lifestyle or sensitivity to any Femdom elements of the narrative. It reads like a defensive reaction to push back against assertions that haven't been made.

And the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle gets a lot of this reaction. People take all that they have thought and read and seen on the subject and project it onto a story that doesn't advocate or even comment on much of what they want to dispute. This happens to be a story that involves hotwifing and cuckolding and Femdom. There is no assertion that these elements have to co-exist or that this is the preferred lifestyle for anyone other than the characters.

bilashbilashabout 9 hours ago

1) Derek left job to be full time cuck.

Lol.

That legal agreement?

Some sort of prenuptial agreement?

It can never give Derek the job experience that's needed for promotion.

To be honest, it's role reversal. House husband.

Plus how pathetic Derek is, he's actually a friendly 24/7 slave.

This cuckold lifestyle is fun for him, but for how long?

He'll get bored asf of this selfish mentally manipulative wife of his in 2 years highest.

2) Femdom isn't compulsory for a cuckold lifestyle.

3) Hot wife lifestyle isn't holier than Swingers lifestyle.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

I could not agree more with SlutAddicted. For those who have not read the author’s other stories, this one, and the character of Katie, is a model for her approach and take on the hotwife/cuckold relationship. In addition, the stories are extremely well plotted, well-written, and the development of the main characters make them very believable.

SlutAddictedSlutAddicted2 months ago

I love this story.

As a big fan of this author's work I must take issue (respectfully) with the most recent anonymous comment. This author typically does not portray hotwives as submissive to (so called) Alpha males and I see no indication of Katie being submissive to any of her sexual partners. Likewise this author tends to portray the cuckolds in many of her stories as being in a position to make their own rationale choice (perhaps motivated by his wife, but not forced or coerced).

I find that to be a particularly compelling aspect of this series. Katie clearly leaves her husband, not for another man, but in order to pursue her own sexual desires. Say what you will about the merits of that decision it was clearly hers to make and she informed Derek as soon as she had made it. She did not string him along or seek to compel him into cuckoldry. In fact, she presumably assumed he would move on after their separation. It was he who continued to maintain the contact which she welcomed but did not compel in any in way. Only then did she begin to test how he felt towards her in the context of her clear and open sexual activity with other men.

I think that this probably portrays the cuckold and hotwife dynamic more accurately than most stories. I don't mean in the specifics of this story. I mean in the premise that it isn't something that a wife imposes on a weak husband, but rather something that a husband craves and seeks or at least indicates an openness to before the wife even considers the possibility. The missing ingredient in many cases is a wife willing to embrace this scenario.

Also more realistic for stable hotwife/cuckold relationships is that the "other" men are not the lead. It isn't one "better" dude negating the role of the cuckold. It is multiple men expanding the sexual experience of the wife. Think of it like relationships of old (decades ago) where a husband could clearly enjoy the sexual attentions of one or more mistresses without every seeing them as a substitute for his wife - call them concubines, or whores or a harem or whatever. This is just a modern version with the roles switched to more accurately reflect sexual prerogative in a modern world.

Bravo!

gregy70gregy702 months ago

I absolutely love stories from this lady . Thankyou . Xx

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Wife Starts Dating Black Ch. 01 She wants to date black--again--and it excites me, too!in Interracial Love
I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 02 Am I crazy to flame my wife's BBC desires?in Interracial Love
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Not What We Planned Ch. 01 A couple finds a new life as a cuckoldress and sissy.in Interracial Love
More Stories