All Comments on 'Slut Wife Melinda Blacked'

by sheffieldfun4two

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you don't get it,she not yours

your mate call her the rght thing a whore.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Not true

She not your wife, she is just keeping you aroud. You just don't get it you gave her away and now she belongs to who ever has the biggest cock and if its black so much the better. Just wait and see if this is not true

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
big cunt slut

love the story. your wife must love black cum now, and want more of the same inside her cunt, it must be the size of blackwall tunnel. great story keep writing,moer of the same. love this one.

JordonLynnJordonLynnover 18 years ago
Coincidence?

I wonder what the odds are of the Anonymous jerk who gave this story a big fat zero and left a negative comment being the same hit and run critic who did the same for me with Alice's Addiction?

My five will help balance things out, sheffieldfun4two.

Love, Luck and Lust

JL

JordonLynnJordonLynnover 18 years ago
Coincidence?

I wonder what the odds are of the Anonymous jerk who gave this story a big fat zero and left a negative comment being the same hit and run critic who did the same for me with Alice's Addiction?

My five will help balance things out, sheffieldfun4two.

Love, Luck and Lust

JL

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Maybe not a coincidence

Unfortuantely it may not be the same guy. There are more than a couple donkeys trying to hide their proclivity towards interacial romances with moronic racist comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Who cares?

Learn how to use punctuation! It's really irritating to read a story where every sentence ends in an exclamation point!

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyover 18 years ago
I'm with JL

Here's another five. You get most of it for your writing. Some of it, though, is to offset the clowns who (a) profess disgust at interracial stories and/or those stories that involve infidelity, yet (b) insist on reading them. I'm talking to you, sherlock40, though you at least have the backbone to sign on when you leave your comments; most of your bretheren hide behind the wall of anonymity, sneaking away like a thief in the night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love Those Slut Wives

Great! I have been watching my wife get fucked for over 20 years and she has fucked many hundreds of men thousands of times. Living in Wash., DC has allowed her access to all the black cock she wants....and she has wanted it all. Now in her late forties, she has slowed a little, she still has three steady boyfriends and two guys that live with us, but the weekly parties are smaller and the gangbangs are now monthly rather than every week, but I still can't get enough of watching her ass, mouth and cunt swallow up all that big black cock......and I still love to suck all that cum from her. Enjoy your slut.....I sure do mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I've been fucking Sue (my friends wife) for over a year now. She's blonde with 34gg tits and a beautiful 'bubble butt'. She loves cock and loves making Chris (her hubby) clean her out when she gets back home. I've recently introduced her to black cock (she likes 'em big!) and she's gone wild. She's now being fucked regularly by 3 Bulls and I'm struggling to get a look in. She saves me her arse, 'coz they're too big she says, but I can see even that will change. It's true that once you've gone black you never go back. I bet you're the same Melinda, constantly getting fucked by black guys now. Good for you!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
sounded fun

mmmm that sounded a fun evening x x x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Trash

Quite possibly the worst story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
54yr old bbc hotwife

Not big on the story. Seems a little exaggerated. However for those of us who do actually have white wives that are into very hung black men we can believe that she would certainly be in all her glory with two stallions. Try again after conversing with a true accomodating husband. Then you will get the insight to write a true account of what will be the most unbelievable encounter you have ever witnessed. Especially if there are two black studs giving her the best possible sex she could ever experience. Trust us!!! We truly know.!! No bullshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read story I enjoy stories like this. Because it reminds me of me. My husband and I have been married for 10 years. Our sex life has kind of died out for him. But what he doesn’t know is that I am still very sexually active.. and another thing he doesn’t know it’s with a black man. That I met about a year and a half ago. We started having sex about a year ago. He would divorce me if he found out I was cheating on him. But he would be very very pissed knowing it was a black man. Specially a dominant alpha black man. One that I don’t mind doing things with. Or letting him do things to me. I take days off every so often not letting my husband know I’m doing it. And we meet at his House so he can feed me cock for lunch. We fuck for hours. He is a very dominant and aggressive alpha male. He knows I can’t get enough of his big black cock and will do anything for it. So he he knows I’ll do anything for him. And do anything he tells me to do. I love the way he uses my body as a sex toy whenever he wants with whoever he wants how ever he wants and as often as he wants. I am his whore. I believe white women especially married white women. Should be whores for black men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous