Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I went too fast? I mean I understand. We could um slow it down a bit."

"Jimmy it isn't just that you went too fast. I am not even sure I want to go in that direction."

"What do you mean?"

"Listen Jimmy it isn't whether you rushed towards marriage or eased in that direction slowly. I am not interested in going that direction at all or at least not now. I am going off to university in the fall and so are you. I don't want a boyfriend then. I am not prepared to be locked into anything at all with you or anybody else. It isn't about how fast or slow we go...it is about not making me get onto this one-way track where we end up where the church says we must. Jimmy I like you and I actually wanted to spend the rest of the summer fucking your brains out. It was this needing to lead to a long-term relationship shit that scared me off."

He sat there is stunned silence.

"Is that why you haven't been out to any of the youth group meetings?"

"Maybe. I don't know Jimmy. I like all those people. But I just don't buy into it all. I want to be a grown-up. Prayer meetings and a trip to the pizza parlour where maybe we hold hands just isn't doing it for me anymore. Nor is looking to a bunch of prudish old bores for validation."

"I understand. I can relate to that."

"Can you? I hear you are dating Melody now. She is a nice girl but she is the epitome of all that isn't she."

"Yes. I think maybe that is why I am here. Cyn you were the only one who ever breathed any life into that group. I feel like we are all stuck in adolescence. She won't even let me get to 2nd base. Sorry. Please forget I said that. I didn't come here to talk ill of Melody."

"I know Jimmy." I said now wondering if maybe Jake was right about him.

"I am glad you told me what you did. That will be a lesson for me. I think maybe I know how you felt. Melody is on that path. She wants to know it is forever before engaging in much of any kind of physical relationship. I know it sounds weird but that is just too high of a price to pay and it just doesn't make any sense. How can you know if you are compatible with someone before you have even been intimate? I mean I know I jumped the gun with you but at least we had been intimate...maybe that is why I jumped the gun."

"What do you mean?"

"Cynthia, you are so sexy. Even back then when you were more um outwardly modest you were the sexiest woman I had ever seen. Listen to me. "Back then" was only a few weeks ago. Now that you have come out of your shell you are just mind-boggling. I don't think about marrying you anymore Cyn, but I do think about you all the time."

"How so?"

Jimmy blushed. "I think you know. How can you not know?"

"I have an idea, but I'd like you to tell me." I said with authority.

"Ok. I go on a date with Melody. Then I go home and jerk off thinking about you. I don't think about marrying you, I just think about fucking you. And I will probably be even more tortured now that I know I could have had that all along." He laughed.

"Well Jimmy we can be friends."

His face fell in dejection as he assumed he had just been "friend zoned".

"I mean friends with benefits Jimmy." I said as I reached across the table and put my neatly manicured hands on his arm. "Let's go back to my place." I said as I stood up and reached my hand out to him.

Jimmy could barely suppress his glee but I think he was afraid of blowing it again.

"Cynthia I never saw this coming. I um...please don't be upset...I really don't want to blow this but I am supposed to meet Melody in a half hour. I just need to call her and cancel."

"No need we will make it quick...this time." I said. I know he was nervous that I would be mad, but in my mind I was thinking about how much of a good guy he was. He was clearly smitten with me and I could take him from Melody at will (what a turn that was from how I felt just a few weeks ago) but he still wanted to do the right thing.

We both had our cars so we drove separately to my house. When we got there I led him into my basement lair.

"Cynthia just promise me one thing please."

"What is it?"

"If a blow it again, please tell me and give me a chance to adjust.

"Sure." I giggled. Then a slowly unbuttoned my top and peeled it off. As he stared at my chest I took his hands and put them on my big tits and let him fondle me. It was a bit of a deliberate repudiation of the prudish experience he had with Melody. Then I squatted down so that my ass sat on my ankles and unzipped his pants. I took his cock out and gave him one of my increasingly expert blowjobs. I had just about mastered my deep throat technique and Jimmy was a bit smaller than Jake or Gary so I took him all the way balls deep in one stroke and licked his balls with his cock in my mouth. He gasped in appreciation. I worked it aggressively using all of my best techniques and within a couple minutes Jimmy was telling me that he was going to cum. I just kept going and swallowed every drop as he dumped his salty yummy load of cum in my mouth. I took my time and cleaned his cock off thoroughly with my tongue.

I stood and looked in his face as I pulled his pants up and zipped him up. The I gave him a long deep cummy kiss.

"There. Now you don't have to fantasize anymore." I said smiling a wicked grin. "What time do you start work tomorrow?"

"Um. 9:00 a.m."

"Good be here at 8:00 so that you can return the favour."

"Return the favour."

"Yes I am going to teach you how to lick pussy. I mean unless of course you already know all about that."

"No. No. I mean no I don't know and yes I will be here."

"Oh. And remember Jimmy this is friends with benefits. We aren't exclusive. We aren't getting married. I date other men and you should not expect otherwise. Don't run out and break up with Melody, at least not on my account."

Jimmy showed up the next morning as instructed and many times thereafter. As far as I knew he continued to date Melody and thoroughly enjoyed fucking me on the side.

I told Jake about what had happened and he was genuinely happy for me and for Jimmy. I didn't really understand that but I now knew it to be true.

..............................

It was early August. I had been fucking Jake, Gary and Jimmy regularly and on my terms. Guys hit on me all the time and I had my pick of who to date. I had gone on a few dates with other guys but none really appealed to me enough to let them get past 2nd base. They all wanted to get to 2nd base and I have to admit that I enjoyed the attention my tits induced so much that I usually let them.

One day I was on my way to the gym. I had been doing a lot of resistance training and it is best to have some kind of warm up in advance. I am not a big fan of the treadmill or stationary bikes so I decided to run to the gym. By this point it was my custom to where tight yoga pants or shorts and an athletic bra. So my midriff was bare and even with the reinforced bra my tits bounced quite a lot. My post workout clothes were in a small backpack. As I was jogging up to the front door I saw Melody's father pulling into the parking lot.

I had heard that he and Melody's mother, had separated and it was a rather ugly scene. I didn't know much but I'd have to say I instinctively sympathized with him. Melody's mother had always seemed to me to be a lot like Melody - very pretty, but cold as ice, judgmental and a prude of the highest order. And she was probably just as clueless in sexual matters as Melody was. After all I was fucking her boyfriend on a regular basis and she didn't seem to know.

About halfway through my workout he came into the weight area. I don't know what drove me, but I beelined straight to him and struck up a conversation. He knew who I was but we had only ever said hello a few times. The man seemed really beaten down and melancholy. Chatting with a pretty young busty babe like me seemed to pick up his spirits. I made sure to wrap up my workout when he wrapped up his. We walked and talked and when we got to the change rooms I went for it.

"Would you like to get a coffee after this?"

"Um. Ok yes that would be nice." He responded. I could tell he was unsure. I mean he wanted to, but I was a friend of his daughter's and so much younger. People would talk and all of that. But he seemed hungry for companionship and I could tell that his libido and view of my cleavage would sway him.

15 minutes later we met in the entrance. I was wearing the same wedge sandals I had worn to the movie with Jake and Gary and skimpy little dress that was sort off like a halter top and short skirt in one. It was open in the back and the fabric fell loosely with a deep scoop in the front so my tits jiggled freely and a canyon of cleavage was visible. The bottom fitted the same way so that the fabric sort of bunched loosely and ended halfway up my thigh. It was the perfect little number for me - sexy and inexpensive.

We walked to a coffee shop across the street. I set a sort of strutting pace that I know makes my tits jiggle and my ass wiggle. By this point I was always very conscious of my grooming. Everything was shaved and smooth and slightly tanned.

"So I guess that you heard that Melody's mother and I are getting a divorce."

"Yes. I am sorry to hear that."

"What is the latest rumour."

"Last I heard you ran off with a stripper." I said boldly hoping to keep it all as light as possible.

"Oh, is that it now?"

"Isn't it?"

"Well probably in her mind." He paused. "I am sorry. I don't mean to be bitter."

"No need. It is none of my business. But if you would like to share..."

"I was in the City after work one night. I work in the City. Clients invited us out and we ended up at a strip bar. I got a lap dance. One dance. I felt so guilty that the next day I confessed. She threw a tantrum and threw me out."

"That is it? One dance. You can't be serious."

"Oh I am serious. She is just so pious and now it has grown into this. It sucks but I am actually happy to move on. I just wish Melody wasn't being brainwashed into all that nonsense."

I can't say that I was surprised. Melody and her mom were just that kind of narrow-minded. I felt bad for the poor man. He was a successful executive and he commuted an hour and a half to and from work on top of his demanding job so that they could live in their perfect little bubble. But one little slip and he was condemned. Mark was his name.

We chatted a while longer. When we left he offered me a ride home. I could tell that there was electricity between us but going after a man twice my age and Melody's father was a bit much even for me. Still I wanted him. When we got into his car he started it and paused for a moment for the engine to warm-up. He looked over at me and instinctively gave me that once up and down look and in that moment I knew he wanted me. I leaned over, reached out with my right hand, turned his face towards mine and kissed him.

"Take me to your place." I said. Then I kissed him again and leaned back into my seat. He paused again almost as if he was going to refuse. His lips started to move but no words came out. Then he put the car in gear and drove us to his place. It was a nice apartment - temporary digs until the divorce got all cleaned up.

Just inside the door I more or less threw myself at him. We kissed passionately and I could tell he was starved for affection and intimacy. I led him to the couch and pushed him into a seated position. Then I peeled my dress off over my head, bent down to slip off my panties and crawled into his lap facing him. He seemed taken aback almost as much as Jimmy had been...as if no woman had ever been this way with him. It occurred to me that perhaps none ever had been, except maybe that stripper and maybe that is why he had gone there. I looked him in the face and took both his hands and put them on my breasts. He squeezed them for a moment then I leaned into him so that his face was between my tits. He stayed there for a long time.

When he finally released I reached down and unzipped his pants. I got out of his lap just long enough to peel his pants off. Then I got back into his lap, positioned myself over his hard dick and lowered myself onto him. As I impaled myself on him I took his face in my hands and smothered his face, neck and lips with kisses. I kept doing that as I rode up and down on his hungry cock. Then he put his face between my tits again as I rode him faster and faster until his body tensed and he shot his load deep inside me.

I stayed there shivering in gentle orgasm as his cock slowly softened inside me. I lost focus for a minute but came back to hear him saying "Thank you, thank you Cynthia."

I felt almost maternal towards him. After we embraced for what seemed a long time I sort of flopped to one side leaving one leg bent outward across his lap and the other crooked and at the base of his back so that my legs were spread. He slowly started to caress my legs and finger my pussy as we lay there feeling close. I felt as though I could sense the confidence coming back to him and sure enough his cock started to get hard again. Mark peeled his shirt off and released the pants from around his ankles then got back onto the couch this time taking control of my thighs and separating them as he mounted me.

He painted the swollen lips of my pussy up and down then eased his throbbing dick into me. He held my thighs apart as he pounded me aggressively. My head was sort of wedged into the back corner of the couch so he had me pinned as he had his way with me. I could feel my big tits bouncing and heard his grunts.

My moans turned to "Fuck me daddy. Fuck me daddy." That really got him going. But he had plenty of stamina and he soon had me arching my back as I squeezed my nipples and felt that whole body orgasm come over me where my nipples and clit get extra hard and goose flesh rises all over me. "Fuck me daddy. Fuck me daddy." Louder and louder and more urgent until suddenly he braced and his thrusts slowed to those forceful last few before a man cums. Once again my insides were pasted with the thick gooey cum of a man.

He collapsed onto me and we lay there in embrace, breathing heavy, sweating.

When we were done Mark and I chatted again. We were very comfortable together. The electricity was still there but now the circuity was complete. We were lovers and it didn't need to be said. Nor seemingly did it need to be said that we wouldn't be exclusive.

"I guess you should give me that ride home now."

"Ok."

We both got dressed. I wrote my name and number on a piece of paper and left it on his kitchen table. "Call me. Anytime." I instructed then gave him another kiss before he took me home.

When we got to my place I made a point of kissing him again. The sort of long deep kiss in broad daylight in front of my house that tells a man I am happy to be with him and don't care who knows it.

"I meant it you know. Call me Daddy." I said intentionally playing with that moniker. I could tell it excited him. It excited me too.

..............................

"Come on in Jimmy."

I was wearing a black tight cable knit sweater that came down to just above my bellybutton, thigh high black socks and black pumps. My neatly shaved pussy and slight landing strip were on full display.

I led him to the couch where I sat. He got on his knees. I bent my legs and spread them wide so that each heel was on the couch. Jimmy started to lick my pussy. This had become a frequent ritual for us.

My cellphone rang. I picked it up and flipped it open. It was Mark.

"Hi Daddy." I answered with genuine enthusiasm.

Jimmy stopped licking and looked up at me. I grabbed his hair and pushed his face back into my pussy.

"I was wondering if you would like to um go to a ball game on Saturday with me." Asked Mark.

"I'd love to Daddy. I'll just need someone to take my shift at work."

"Ok. Do you want to do that first then call back to confirm?"

"Oh no it won't be a problem. I'll be ready." I said. My boss had a crush on me and I knew he wouldn't deny me even if he had to work the shift himself.

Jimmy finished his appointed task and left for work. I knew he wanted to ask who was on the phone but dared not. He had learned to enjoy our sex and not expect more. I was proud of him as I was of all of my men.

..............................

I wore the same outfit to the baseball game that I had worn to the poolhall. Except this time my hair was in a ponytail and I wore a Cubs hat.

I giggled when I saw his jaw drop when he picked me up. I loved the way he looked me up and down with that wolfy grin. He was trying to be discrete but he just couldn't help himself.

I gave him road head on the way to the stadium, cuddled up to him like he was the most important man in the world while we were there then fucked his brains out back at his apartment. In fact, I think that I may have fucked the confidence back into Mark.

..............................

The last sexual boundary I managed to push that summer was the week before Labour Day.

I mentioned before that I had been fucking Jimmy but it was actually mostly just oral. We took turns from one day to the next. I don't know why. That is just what I wanted and Jimmy was more than happy to comply. Also I think maybe I thought that was less of a "cheat" on whatever duty of fidelity he or I owed to Melody. Stupid logic I know. Frankly, I didn't even know how serious Jimmy and Melody were. Arguably if they weren't exclusive maybe he wasn't cheating at all. However, I knew that Melody wouldn't be dating him if she knew he was stopping by my house every day before work for oral sex.

But as the summer unfolded I found myself increasingly resentful of Melody and how she had shut her father out in the divorce. It was just so narrow-minded and wrong. Of course, it was none of my business and fucking her boyfriend certainly wasn't the answer. I am not justifying my actions - just explaining my mindset at the time.

Any way that started my sluttiest yet of days. I was on the couch and Jimmy was licking my pussy. I was lounging with my legs spread wide enjoying his attentions wondering what to do that day. My shift at the restaurant didn't start until 4:00 p.m. Then I realized that Mark had taken the day off of work to deal with some legal stuff. So I hatched a slutty impromptu plan.

"Come on up here Jimmy." I said grabbing a fistful of his hair. "I think that I want you to fuck me."

"Really?" He exclaimed with genuine surprise. I could hardly blame him as he had been limited to oral for nearly a month.

"Ya baby."

He hurried to get his pants off, ever aware of his limited time. I just watched him with a mischievous grin and fingered my clit while he nearly fell over getting his leg out of his pants. He knelt in front of me and started to put his cock in me.

"No stand up and bend your legs." I said as I scooched down on the sofa. "That way you get a bit of an upward angle so your cock touches my g-spot when you fuck me."

Jimmy was always ready to blow whenever he got near me but this time he managed to last a bit longer.

"That's it. Take your time."

He took long slow strokes as he held my legs open. I had to admit that he had come a long way since we lost our virginity together. His eyes were transfixed on me as I worked my clit with one hand and kneaded my tits with the other. I closed my eyes and drifted into a state of relaxation and gentle rolling orgasm just as Jimmy quickened his pace. I'd been fucked so many times now that I could get my mind and body into a space that was much more receptive to orgasm. It wasn't much to be honest, but I did have my first vaginal orgasm with Jimmy just as he shot his load into me.

"Mmmmmm...Thanks Jimmy. I know you have to get to work so run along baby." I said with a playful smile.