Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 01

Story Info
My formative phase establishes my appetites.
12.2k words
4.59
32k
62

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers

My name is Cynthia. This story begins just after my 18th birthday. I was living in a small town about an hour and a half outside of Chicago where not much of anything happened. I'd lived there all my life.

I was a teenage pregnancy for my mom. I never knew my father. By all accounts he was a perfectly nice man who doesn't know he has me for a daughter. Mom has never said a bad word about him. He was just a random hook-up and she had no desire to compound her mistake by marrying a man she didn't love. Shortly after she got knocked-up she was sent away to live with her grandmother who lived in this little town. The two of them raised me.

My mother wasn't a religious person and great-grandma was only nominally religious. But in this little town there isn't much to do but get into trouble or go to church, so they got me connected with a church youth group. It was a bunch of goodie-two-shoes kids but they were pretty nice and they never made me feel like an outsider even though I was - my mom was the only parent of the group who didn't attend church regularly.

Mom is a good-looking woman and her bed is rarely lonely. She had a regular selection of recurring paramours none of whom were close enough to play any kind off fatherly role for me. I think that was intentional on her part. People talked. She ignored them. Life went on.

After her grandma passed, family was just her and me. It was around the time of the beginning of this story that she was finally getting serious with a man named Tony as I was fully grown but that is another story.

When I turned 18 I had a boyfriend named Jimmy. Mom had made sure I was on birth control. Even though the church preached abstinence she was a realist. She was right. I was so horny by then that it was me who convinced him to pop my cherry. We finally did the deed and all I wanted was more, but he took it all too seriously. Before I knew it he was talking about our future, marriage, kids and all that. I think that a part of him couldn't get away from the idea that sex equals love and marriage. I didn't know what I wanted but I knew I didn't want that.

Before he could pop the question I broke up with him. He couldn't quite accept it and he just kept trying to change my mind. Finally, he asked if there was someone else. I saw my escape so I said yes (even though it was untrue). Then he wanted to know who. I could tell he was getting angry like he wanted someone to confront. I panicked and blurted out a name.

Jake was the cousin of a friend of mine. He had grown up in the same small town until he was about 12 then moved to the west coast. He was three years older than me so I never really knew him when he had lived here as a kid. He had just moved back for the summer and come out with our church youth group a few times. All the girls wanted him and the boys saw him as a tough guy from somewhere mysterious (of course LA wasn't very mysterious but it was to us).

When Jimmy pressed me on who the other guy was Jake popped into my head because I wished he was and because I didn't think Jimmy would try to take him on. I was right. Poor Jimmy folded like a cheap tent. I felt bad about that, but it had to end - that was clear from the panic in my gut when I thought Jimmy was going to propose. For fuck sake I wanted to have sex, not get married. He was a good guy and I wanted to spend my last summer before university riding his dick. But neither of us got to enjoy that because he had been force fed the stupid ass idea that if you fuck someone you must marry them. So, every time you get off you are planning the rest of your life? That is frightening to me.

My next problem was what if Jake found out? I approached my friend, Jake's cousin, to tell her what had happened. She grew wide eyed and gave me a nervous laugh. She didn't really know how he would react but she was pretty sure he wouldn't like being put into the middle of that kind of thing. Jake wasn't scared of Jimmy and he had a bad boy reputation but that was mostly for drinking, smoking, swearing and that sort of thing - he knew how to take care of himself but he wasn't the kind of guy who went around beating people up. He'd be more likely to commiserate with Jimmy and confront me on my lie.

Happily, Jimmy never did anything and Jake hadn't come out to any more of the youth group events.

A couple weeks later I was walking home from a youth group meeting with my friend Melody. We weren't close friends. We were in the same youth group and she was nice enough, but I think she saw me as a charity case. It just so happened that we lived in the same direction from church, so we walked together. Her house was in the posh area of town and mine was a mile further beyond, literally and figuratively on the other side off the tracks. It was typical of the bubble she lived in that she somehow imagined the non-existent danger of our small town on the way to her house but had no regard to the next mile I walked to my house.

Anyway, one night Melody and I were making our usual walk when she blurted out of nowhere. "Cynthia, Jimmy asked me out on a date."

"That is great. You two seem like a good match." I said really feeling that way. These two were each good looking and seemingly very much in sync on all things religious and morals.

"Is that ok with you?"

"Yeah, sure." I said. I couldn't see getting back with Jimmy, but I still held a strong affection for him and I really did see them as a good fit. Besides, they were both a bit too posh for my liking.

It was dark and we could see a couple guys sitting on the bench ahead of us on our path. As we got closer we smelled the acrid smell of marijuana. This was the early 2000's so that wasn't terribly unusual. It didn't faze me. This had always been a small, safe town and I wasn't nearly as uptight as Melody.

As we got closer I said hello.

"Hi." Came back a warm response. I knew instantly that it was Jake. "Is that Cynthia and Melody?"

I froze for a moment.

"It's me Jake. Kelly's cousin. This is my buddy Gary."

"Hi." Said Melody nervously. "We are just passing through." I could tell she wanted to get out of there. The smell of pot and the presence of two boys in the dark was enough to scare her off. It was an instinctive part of her puritanical upbringing and she was one of those girls who rarely socialized with anyone outside the church.

Like I said, I am not like that. The church group had always been nice and I liked them, but I didn't buy into their narrow, sheltered view of the world. I had friends outside the church who smoked pot. And thanks to my mom I was used to being around strange men. I knew enough to be wary but I had good instincts. Jake might be trouble from the point of view of someone who saw every pleasure as a sin but he was no threat to my safety. Plus I was a horny young woman attracted to him in a very visceral way.

That said, I was self-conscious. I used to think that Melody was prettier than me. She was trim and delicate with shiny dark hair and big pretty eyes. I was thicker, with dirty blond hair down to my shoulders. I know I am pretty but I still felt plump. I had always struggled with my weight and had only recently grown into my womanly figure. In the past year I had grown 2" (to 5'6") and my tits had expanded by two cup sizes all while I had lost 20 pounds (I'd been hitting the gym especially since dumping Jimmy as I tried to work out my sexual frustration). Plus having been endowed with big tits for my age (now E cup) and hanging around a very judgemental church crowd I tended to wear baggy clothes. So even though I had blossomed into a svelte curvy young woman I imagined that the world still saw me as that plump insecure young girl.

In this moment I wished Melody wasn't there. I wanted to talk to Jake and I figured he would be more interested in Melody or that her prudishness would hurry us out of there. It felt like when I was dealing with Jimmy - she is nice and all but fuck enough already with that stuff.

"Hi Jake. Nice to meet you Gary. You aren't from here are you?" I said reaching out my hand to shake his and ignoring Melody's desire to flee.

"No, I am just here to visit my buddy and make sure he gets off to college at the end of the summer."

"So are you from LA as well."

"Ya."

By this time Jake had surreptitiously put out the joint he was smoking. He figured we wouldn't be into that sort of thing. Well, he knew Melody wouldn't and he probably assumed I wouldn't. I really wanted to tell him that was wrong, but that wasn't the time.

"Hey Cynthia, I hear that you and I are dating now." Joked Jake. My heart sank and my face flushed. I was glad it was dark so he couldn't see me turn beet red with embarrassment.

"Um, Uh...well I didn't mean..."

"Come walk with me for a minute." He said more seriously as he got up from the bench and took my hand. "Gary will be on his best behaviour Melody. We will be right back."

I could tell Melody was nervous but we were safe. Still, I was scared shitless. Or maybe embarrassed is a better word. Jake wasn't going to do anything to hurt me, but he was probably going to give me shit. Like I said I never got a threatening vibe off of Jake. In fact, he was very comfortable and made me feel comfortable. Maybe that is why all the girls were crushing on him.

"Listen, I am really sorry about what I said to Jimmy. I shouldn't pull you into this. I just...I just panicked."

"It is ok. Kelly told me what happened."

"You aren't mad?"

"No not really. I mean I am slightly perturbed because I don't want to be the bad guy but I don't think that is where it was coming from."

"I'm sorry."

"Listen that isn't the point Cynthia." He said quietly as he moved in close to me. "The point is that if you do want to get with me it won't be like it is with Jimmy or any of the Bible thumping crowd." His hands were on my waist now and I instinctively moved mine up to his shoulders. "I'm not looking for a girlfriend or anything."

"I know that." I said just as his lips met mine. He wasn't really waiting for my response. He seemed to know that I wanted him.

I couldn't believe this was happening. He seemed to kiss me with his whole body. He pulled me close with strong arms and confidence like no boy (or man) ever had. I felt my big tits mash up against his muscular chest as my hips involuntarily swung into him. My knees weakened, my pussy got wet and my nipples got hard as every fibre of my being yielded to him. As our tongues intertwined his right hand came up and squeezed my tit as his left arm pulled me in even closer.

Poor Jimmy had dated me for six weeks before I put his hand on my tit and here I was with Jake and he just took what he wanted. I loved every minute of it and I couldn't wait to give more.

"How about we give you a ride home? We can drop Melody off first."

I nodded, barely able to speak. "Yes, please."

He knew exactly what he was doing and what he wanted. He read me so well. When I didn't pull back it was all out on the table for both of us. What made him think he could be so bold? Had Kelly told him something? Should I be put off? Maybe, but I wasn't.

Jake gave his keys to Gary and Melody got in the front seat with him. It was an old Oldsmobile 442 with bench seats. Jake and I got in the backseat and immediately fell into an embrace. We were making out - hard - as his hands explored my body. I was sure that Melody would be judging me as he squeezed my big tits then ran his hands down between my legs. No guy had ever been even remotely this forward with me and part of me felt as though I was "supposed" to stop him but I didn't want to. He wasn't forcing himself on me - well maybe he was in a sense but I knew that if I told him to stop he would. But we were simpatico and we both knew it. My hand went to his crotch and ran over the outline of his big hard cock through his jeans.

I pulled away from Jake just long enough to say goodnight to Melody. It was obvious that she was uncomfortable and wanted to get away. She looked back for just a moment wondering if it was ok to leave me in the car with these two guys. I gave her a smile to let her know it was.

As the car pulled away, Jake pulled my baggy sweat shirt up over my head and unclasped my bra in one fluid motion. Suddenly my big tits bounced free and he grabbed one and wrapped his lips around my nipple. I have silver dollar sized dark areolas and my nipples stand out firm and prominent when I am horny. Jake sucked on my hard nipple for a moment as my breath grew short and urgent. As he returned to kissing me his hand moved down to my pants. He undid my belt and unzipped my pants and rounded third base with a full head of steam.

Soon I was moaning and bucking my hips into his hand as he fingered me. It was maybe only about the fifth or sixth time a guy had ever touched my pussy and all the other times it had been Jimmy. As my juices started to flow and soak his fingers he pulled my right leg up onto his lap and grabbed my left hip so that I slid down onto my back. From there he peeled my pants and panties off all as one with my shoes. Suddenly I was naked on the back seat.

"Damn Cynthia. I knew you had a rocking body under those baggy clothes but I can see that I really had no idea." Exclaimed Jake. He was ogling me in a way that conveyed his lust but it wasn't creepy. It was admiration. He made me feel gorgeous.

Then Jake backed up a bit, spread my legs and went down on me. I'd never had anyone lick my pussy before. Jake dove in like it was his last meal. He licked me hungrily between the swollen folds of my cunt then sucked on my clit until I imagined it must be hard and prominent. It was sort of rough and rushed but it was in sync with the urgency we both felt.

I saw Gary glance into the back seat and admire my naked body. My large tits were heaving, my dark nipples erect as my back arched and my breath grew heavy. I felt so naughty letting myself be seen like that, but whatever sense I may have had that I shouldn't be letting this happen was completely overwhelmed by my own lustful desire.

It was a blur of sensations and then suddenly my body was shivering and I was screaming out in pleasure. As I rode the crest of the first orgasm of my life I opened my eyes to now see Jake's naked body (he had undressed while licking my pussy). I looked at him in awe as he positioned himself between my legs with one hand on each thigh and pushed his fat cock into my pussy. I yelped. He was bigger than Jimmy and my pussy had only ever been fucked the once. Jake slowed his roll just a bit to let me adapt and so he could enjoy the feeling of my tight pussy wrapped snugly around his manhood.

"You are fucking tight Cynthia." He said with a smile.

"You are only my second." I said quietly almost embarrassed to admit it.

"Is it too much?"

"No. Just take your time baby."

And that he did. Jake started to thrust his hips slowly. Pumping his gorgeous cock in and out of me going a bit deeper each time. By the time he had all 8" in me I was squirming under him again. I had enjoyed having Jimmy's cock in me but it was nothing like this...this is what I imagined it would be like once I was with a man who knew what he was doing. Once he was all the way in, Jake picked up the pace.

"Fuck, Cyn you are so tight I don't think I can last. Where do you want me to cum?"

"Cum in me baby." I said knowing this was my first time bareback. I should be more careful I thought (even though I was on the pill) but I want this too much.

Jake thrusted and grunted and I felt his big cock twitch as it coated my insides with thick gooey cum. I lay there feeling that warm liquid wondering what it would taste like the first time I swallowed cum. I knew this would be the first of many adventures. There was no going back.

As Jake lay on top of me and his cock slowly softened he leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Do you want to fuck Gary?"

It shocked me a little. It felt sort of wrong, but I did. It was Jake who had caught my interest more so than Gary. But Gary was attractive and I felt as though Jake had barely scratched the surface of my desire. I was nowhere near sated. Besides this whole situation wasn't like having a boyfriend. We were fellow travellers on a sexual journey with no obligations to one another.

"Yes." I heard myself answer.

"Dude. Pull the car over. It is your turn."

"Really." Said Gary with obvious excitement.

He pulled over while Jake got dressed. They switched spots. All the while I lay there with my legs spread. I could feel Jake's cum oozing out of my pussy, down across my taint and into the crack of my ass and onto the seat. I smiled at Gary as he stripped his clothes off and Jake pulled the car back onto the road.

Gary was just as big as Jake, a little bigger even. But his cock slid easily into my warm wet snatch. His body was down on top of me as he pounded me. He held on and grunted as he kissed my neck then roughly parted my lips with his tongue. Gary was more animalistic and less interactive (he was definitely the more shy of the two guys). But he showed no sign of finishing. In fact, Gary pounded me all the way out to the edge of town and beyond. With the angle and force of his thrusts his pubic bone was grinding on my clit. I soon felt another wave of orgasm come over me as my legs started to shake and goose flesh rose all over my big tits. My nipples became suddenly extra sensitive where Gary's powerful body and chest hair was rubbing up against them. Again I felt the sensation of his warm cum splashing across my insides as Gary's animal thrusts slowed and his abdomen clenched with each stroke.

As he lay on top of me catching his breath I felt the car turn off onto a dirt road. When Gary sat up I followed. I sat there making no attempt to get dressed as I recognized where we were.

It was a great little spot for privacy. Another mile down this dirt road - more of a trail really - was a spot by the river. There was nobody around and if anyone else came to the spot you could see them coming down the road well before they arrived. But it was public land so we were allowed to be there. Gary and I embraced in the back seat as Jake made his way down the road. He kissed me more softly this time and simply could not get enough of my big tits.

I don't suppose E cups can ever be perky, but on my 18 year old body they were pretty damn gravity defying. For the first time ever I think, I felt proud of my body. I had known for some time how much men liked my body. But I think maybe this was the first time I was in a headspace that allowed me to take that at face value without worrying about what it meant for every other aspect of my life. In that moment with Jake and Gary, I was a pure sexual being with no reason to pretend otherwise.

When we got to the river Jake turned to look at Gary and I. "How about we get out here and smoke a joint?"

"Hell ya." Said Gary.

"Cyn?"

"Oh ya. I am in Jake."

Gary got dressed and got out of the car. I got out naked as the day I was born. I don't know why. I just wanted to be naked...maybe I wanted them to admire my body.

There was a picnic table there. I sat on top of it while Gary sat on one of the seats. Jake spread my legs and took up a position standing between my thighs while he pulled out a joint. He gave me a long deep kiss then lit it. He took the first toke then put his lips to mine and blew the smoke into my mouth. I did the same in return. Then he handed the joint to Gary and stepped back. Gary got up and stepped between my legs and did the same thing. It went on like that until the joint was gone. My head was light and I was feeling hornier than ever.

Jake stepped away to get a blanket from the car while I made out with Gary. When he came back he shuffled me out of the way so that he could put the blanket on the picnic table. He nudged me onto my back, spread my legs unzipped his pants and started to fuck me. Instinctively I turned towards Gary and reached out towards his crotch. Without a word he pulled out his cock and brought it my mouth.

policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers