Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I took a quick shower and called Mark.

"Hi Daddy. I wasn't sure I would get you."

"I always have time for you baby."

"Yeah, how about now?"

"Really. Well I am supposed to meet the lawyers at 11:00, but we should be done by 1:00."

"How would you like to take me to lunch then spend the afternoon fucking me before you take me to work."

"I'd say that sounds like my perfect afternoon."

That is exactly what we did. I still had a full load of his cum in me when he dropped me off. I had a few extra minutes so I went to the bathroom and wiped most of it off, leaving a slight glazing on my slutty pussy and a wet spot on my panties. Then I called Jake and arranged to have him and Gary pick me up after work. True to form Jake didn't ask how I got to work even though he would have known someone had dropped me and that someone had quite likely fucked me before that.

They took me home and we started our love-making session just the way I had started the day - with me sitting back on the couch getting my pussy licked. This time it was Jake doing the licking and for the first time a guy was licking me after I had fucked another guy without a shower in between. He licked that glazing right off and proceeded to make his own cum deposit in my hungry cunt. As they had many times before the two guys took turns fucking me until we were all satisfied.

That day was my last big slutty adventure for the summer. A few days later I moved to Chicago for university. Jake moved there for trade college. Gary went back to California. Jimmy stuck around but by October he dumped Melody and arranged to attend college in the city for the next semester. Mark moved into the city while his divorce was finalized.

Almost all my guys were close. The next stage of my journey to slut wife began.