Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, something clicked in Bryce's head. He had heard Brenda call this guy Dick when the video first started. Could that be what she meant when she asked his stepdad, "Did you pick up on the essence of dick in my pussy, baby?" the other night? She wasn't talking about dick as a cock, but as a person's name!

Had she fucked this guy, Dick, before? Earlier the same day that he had recorded Tom and Brenda fucking in their bed? Was his step-dad knowingly sucking some other guy's cum out of his wife's cunt? That would surely make him a cuckold, wouldn't it? But he sure as hell hadn't been forced to clean out her twat. Bryce decided that he needed to look up the definition of cuckold ... later.

Meanwhile, Brenda had positioned herself on her back on the bed crossways, so her beautiful ass was near the edge. And although it was near the bottom of the frame, when she lifted and spread her pretty legs, her pussy was facing directly into Bryce's camera. He gave his boner a few hard jerks staring at the wavy pussy lips, glistening with her arousal.

Sadly, when Dick went to his knees beside the bed and lowered his face to Brenda's crotch, Bryce's view of her pussy getting eaten was completely blocked by the guy's head. While Dick bobbed, rocked, and twisted his head devouring Brenda's cunt, Bryce was able to content himself by watching Brenda squeezing her own tits and pulling up on her swollen nipples.

Before very long, Dick stood up, stroked his cock a few times, and then leaned over Brenda guiding it to her pussy ... all of which was shielded from Bryce's view by Dick's naked ass and back.

From a standing position, he humped her cunt a few times, then pushed in deep and laid out across her body to give her a pussy-flavored kiss that she seemed to enjoy immensely. They humped and kissed for a minute or so, then Brenda said, "Do me doggy-style, baby! I love how you bend me and rub my g-spot with your fat cock-head!"

A few moments later, she was on her knees and elbows, and he was behind her lining his cock up on her cunt. With both of them now side-to the camera and in the middle of the screen, Bryce had an almost perfect view, and as Dick pushed his boner up Brenda's pussy, Bryce began hammering away at his own cock. Any off-putting thoughts about Brenda cheating on his dad were doused by the gallon of testosterone that was coursing through his youthful bloodstream.

After fucking her deep a few times, Dick leaned over Brenda and put his arms under hers, then bent his arms at the elbows and ended up with his hands clasped together at the back of Brenda's neck. With her head bent down and her arms sticking out sideways, it was a wrestling hold called a full nelson, and it would never have occurred to Bryce to use it on a woman while making love to her!

But apparently, Brenda liked her love-making rough, and when Dick straightened himself up he pulled her up with him, rotating her hips so his buried cock would be forced hard against the front of her cunt-hole.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, you filthy bastard!" she groaned. "Fuck my slut-wife cunt! Grind that fat cock-head into my fucking g-spot 'til you blow your load of hot cum into my guts!"

With her head forced forward by his hands and her arms outstretched by his, he held her tight and fucked her hard with fast, but short rocks of his hips.

"What a nasty fucking slut, you are!" he growled into her ear. "You probably thought that blowjob in the car emptied my nuts, didn't you? Well, I'm about to fill your sloppy cunt with a load of sticky, thick splooge that Tom can suck out when he gets home so he'll know what kind of a cheating slut-wife he has!"

"You fucking bastard!" Brenda snarled. "Tom knows I'm a slut! And he's twice the fuck that you'll ever be!"

The vehement exchange confused Bryce for a moment; they had been so friendly just a few minutes before. Then it finally occurred to his inexperienced mind that it must all be part of the rough sex that Brenda apparently enjoyed. Although he had no desire to see Brenda--or anyone--actually hurt, the make-believe antagonism was a surprising turn-on for him. He was discovering that he was not only into voyeurism but apparently domination, as well!

"Bitch!" Dick growled and pulled Brenda back even harder while jabbing his cock hard and deep into her cunt.

After a full minute of merciless fucking while she was held vertically on her knees with her head forced down and her arms outstretched, Brenda let out a high-pitched whine, and Bryce could hear a sloshing sound accompanying Dick's fucking, and he knew she was blowing her orgasm against the fat cock roughly fucking her cunt wall.

Dick continued to ram Brenda's erupting pussy for a little while, but he pulled his cock from her cunt while she was still moaning, and then he shoved her onto her face on the bed. He quickly straddled her legs, pulling and holding them together, and then landed a hard slap on one of her naked ass cheeks.

She yelped, and yelled, "Ow! That hurt, you prick!"

He slapped the other cheek equally hard, and growled at her, "Prick is right! That's what's going to get shoved up your tight little slut-wife asshole, right now!"

Still pretty sure that they weren't really mad at each other, Bryce was getting so close to cumming that he had to completely let go of his boner. Even so, it still throbbed and drooled a thick stream of pre-cum that he managed to scoop up into his glass.

On the screen, Dick had pulled Brenda's ass-cheeks apart and spit a big dollop of saliva onto her pucker. He then guided his cock-head to the little rosebud and leaned in, popping the fat knob past her constricted sphincter.

"You fucker!" she snarled at him in well-acted anger. "You know I only let Tom fuck my ass!"

"A fucker, huh? Yeah! I'm a butt-fucker!" he snapped back at her as he popped his cock-head out of her ass then jabbed it right back in. He popped it in and out one more time, then as he growled, "A good slut wife takes strange cock up all her holes! Tommy ought to know that by now!" He then leaned forward and drove the length of his cock balls deep into her stretched anus.

She growled a long, "Ahhh!" as Dick speared her bung-hole, and Bryce wasn't sure if it was a reaction to the pain or a response to pleasure. As it turned out, for Brenda, one followed the other in a glorious blur.

With his cock stuffed up Brenda's ass, Dick reached out and grabbed her wrists. He pulled her arms around behind her back and held them as he began to fuck her. She appeared to be resisting, but Bryce was pretty sure that it was all just part of their rough-fuck playing. And God was it hot!

Dick held both of Brenda's wrists together with one hand, and then pulled his dick all the way out of her ass. He then used his free hand to deliver another hard smack to her ass-cheek, right on top of the red mark left by his previous slap.

She yelped, and while the sting was still fresh, Dick leaned in and without needing to guide it, shoved his cock back up Brenda's ass. He then began fucking the hell out of her as she "struggled," rocking her hips and wiggling her ass as if trying to escape the anal onslaught. It was obvious to Bryce that all Brenda would have to do is spin over to actually be free of the cock being shoved up her ass, which made it equally obvious--if confusing--that she liked being dominated.

Although her face was buried in the sheets, Bryce could hear her moans, and they sounded like complete pleasure, confirming his suspicions.

After a while of fucking her ass, Dick pulled his dick out of Brenda's well-expanded sphincter and spun her over onto her back. He then crawled up and sat on her chest, pinning her arms to her sides with his legs. With his cock-head two inches in front of her face, he began to jerk off.

Bryce took his boner back in his hand and resumed beating off as he watched.

"Open up, slut!" Dick commanded and stuck the thumb of his free hand into Brenda's mouth to force open her jaw. "Let's make sure that Tommy-boy can taste my hot cum when he kisses his slut-wife tonight!"

Thirty seconds later, Bryce watched a thick stream of jism shoot from Dick's cock and go right into his stepmom's open mouth. Then, as Dick pumped the rest of his load all over Brenda's pretty face, Bryce's own cock erupted and he caught every squirt in his glass.

When Dick finally felt he had emptied his balls onto Brenda's face, he let out a long growl and then rolled off of her and flopped onto the bed beside her. "Wow!" he said as he caught his breath. "Again, Tom is one lucky son-of-a-bitch! You are awesome, Bren!" He then added, "Hey, I hope I didn't hurt your ass too much when I slapped it so hard. You just pull out all my stops with your nasty talk."

"At the time, it felt good," she replied as she reached down to rub her cheek. "Just what a slut-wife's ass deserves. It's a little sore now, though. I'll probably still feel a tingle when I sit down for supper. And speaking of which, Tom's not going to be home for supper, so why don't you roll over here and clean up your mess? I don't think your jism will keep until he gets home on Sunday."

As Dick lapped and sucked up his splooge from Brenda's face then swapped it with her, Bryce sucked his own cum out of his glass, swirling his tongue into it, trying to imagine what it would be like to be lapping it off of his step mom's sexy face.

***

Bryce and Brenda had supper together in the kitchen. On top of everything else she had going for her, Brenda was also a very good cook. After cleaning up, they both donned their swimsuits and relaxed in the pool for a while. Their friendly conversation about school and work, current events in the world, and general everyday stuff would never have given a hint to Bryce that Brenda was a cheating slut-wife who fucked other guys right in his stepdad's bed while he was away on business. And certainly not that he was aware of and apparently condoned it!

After watching TV for a while with Brenda, Bryce returned to his room and looked up the word, cuckold. In his mind, it was a derogatory term applied to a weak, subservient man who couldn't satisfy his wife so he was forced to let her fuck other men. That was about as opposite of his image of his stepdad as it could get. Tom was as strong and confident emotionally as he was physically, and Bryce loved and respected him immensely. Seeing him as a wimpy cuckold husband just didn't fit.

In one place on the Internet, Bryce read: "The word cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to its habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests. In another place: The word is most often used in a derogatory manner and implies that a husband is deceived; that he is unaware of his wife's unfaithfulness and may not know until the arrival or growth of a child plainly not his own (as with cuckoo birds)."

But Bryce reasoned that if the husband was aware--and apparently accepted and even enjoyed--that the wife was fooling around, that wouldn't be unfaithfulness, so--by strict definition--his stepdad wouldn't technically be a cuckold.

Further research on some x-rated sites produced some other "qualifing" terms--illustrated by explicit photos--like forced cuckold (a guy tied to a chair while his wife fucked multiple men in front of him), voyeur cuckold (a hubby peeking through a window or partially opened door while his wife fucked some other guy, often in their marriage bed), willing cuckold (a guy sitting back and enjoying his wife fuck another man or men while he jerked off), and sharing cuckold (the hubby fucking his wife right along with another guy or two, and sometimes eating the resultant cream-pie from his wife's sloppy pussy).

Given that he had watched his stepdad eagerly suck his own cum--and probably a bit of somebody else's--from Brenda's cunt, he would have to apply the latter term to him if he was indeed a cuckold in any sense of the word.

***

The next evening, Bryce scanned through his video clips to find Brenda vacuuming and dusting in a pair of baggy red shorts and a loose-fitting yellow top that had once been one of Tom's sweatshirts. To make it more comfortable, Brenda had removed its arms, cut away half of its length, and torn off its collar. Along with being comfortable, the result was sexy as hell, especially since Brenda was obviously not wearing a bra underneath.

As sexy as her outfit was, watching his stepmom clean the house was not really much of a turn-on, so he fast-forwarded through the few clips that showed her in the bedroom in red and yellow.

There were only a few other short captures that showed her coming and going naked as she got ready for a swim and then showered afterward. They were keepers and were saved to his porn folder, but they were nothing like the one with her friend, Dick, from the day before. With his stepdad gone until Sunday, would she entertain him again? Were there other guys that she fucked in her husband's absence?

After supper and a swim, Brenda went upstairs to shower, and Bryce headed for his bedroom to watch her. Somehow, the thought of seeing her nakedness live seemed like it would be better than watching a recording. He pushed off his wet trunks, and now naked, he propped himself up on his bed with his laptop.

The image came up just in time to show Brenda slip out of her bikini on the far side of her bed, facing Bryce's camera. His dick began to quickly expand as he took in the beauty of those gorgeous tits and the little landing-strip muff of pubic hair that adorned her pronounced pussy-mound.

Instead of heading to her left and the bathroom, she surprised Bryce by walking out of the camera's view to the right. He then heard what he thought was a dresser drawer opening and closing, and then she returned--this time on the near side of the bed--carrying something. His eyes went wide and the blood surged into his prick when she turned around and he saw that what she had in her hands was a flesh-colored, realistic-looking rubber cock!

Facing the camera, she sat on the bed and then scooted herself back until she had her feet on the edge of the mattress with her beautiful legs bent at the knees and spread wide. Bryce's cock was at full attention as he stared directly at her naked pussy, wishing again that his little camera had a zoom function.

With the dildo lying beside her, Brenda laid back and took both of her tits in her hands. She gently massaged them then gradually began squeezing them harder, eventually sliding her fingers and thumbs up to pinch and pull on her nipples. Bryce's cock twitched and oozed its first drop of pre-cum, but he resisted the urge to reach down and stroke it.

He then watched as Brenda picked up the fake dick and brought its fat, well-defined head to her lips. Her tongue came out and she licked all over it before she opened up and took it into her mouth. He watched as her cheeks hollowed as she sucked on the knob, and he imagined her tongue washing over it and flicking its pee-hole. His dick throbbed and drooled again, but still, he kept his hand away from it.

Brenda took the first few inches of the rubber cock into her mouth and Bryce was disappointed that she didn't shove it down her throat. With this camera angle, he would probably have seen its shape bulge her neck! He guessed that deepthroating might be something she did for her partner's enjoyment more than for her own. But her lack of throating the dildo was compensated for when she reached down with her other hand and began playing with her pussy.

First, she gave her whole shaven crotch a hard rub with her flat hand, and then she slowly drew a finger up through her glistening pussy lips until it was atop her clit. She began making small circles with her finger, and Bryce's dick continued its hands-free bobbing as he watched her rub harder and harder, grinding her fingertip into her sensitive nub.

She then slid her hand down, crooked her finger, and pushed it deep into her cunt-hole while keeping the grinding pressure on her clit with her palm. Bryce's stiff dick surged a fresh dollop of pre-cum and all but begged to be gripped and stroked. He managed to continue his resistance, however.

When Brenda began finger-fucking her cunt with open-hand slaps against her wet pussy, and at the same time began fucking her mouth with the big rubber cock, Bryce gave in and wrapped his fist around his aching cock. But he didn't start jerking off; he just gripped it as tightly as he could and felt it throb in time with his pounding heartbeat.

On the screen, Bryce watched his stepmom pop the fake dick from her mouth the move it to her tits where she rubbed its head over her engorged nipples before proceeding to her pussy. With the fingers and thumb of her other hand, she spread her drenched pussy-lips, lined the fat rubber cock-head up on her cunt-hole, and pushed it in.

As her flower-petal lips spread to accept and envelop the knob, Bryce pulled his fist upward until the circle made by his thumb and fingers was forced tightly against the ridge of his own cock-head. He pulled up hard on his boner but didn't let his hand slip up over his knob. His cock-head bulged and turned a darker color as it was forced full of blood, and then oozed a heavy drool of pre-cum that ran down over his fingers.

Brenda popped the make-believe cock-head in and out of her pussy several times, and Bryce pulled and relaxed the stretch on his dick in time to her pokes. When she finally pushed the pseudo-cock up her cunt, Bryce let his hand slide up over his slippery cock-head and then made a tight-fisted stroke down its length, imagining it was being buried in that wonderful wet cunt.

She shoved the rubber dick up her cunt-hole until its molded balls were pressed against her ass, and Bryce followed suit by driving his fist down and mashing his laden balls into his groin.

Then suddenly, Brenda pulled the dildo from her cunt, got up off the bed, and with the rubber cock in hand, she headed for the bathroom. Bryce's mouth fell open wondering what the hell just happened.

A few moments later he heard the water in the shower start. He had noticed a suction cup on the end of the dildo, and he wondered if she was going to go stick the big dick to the shower wall and fuck herself that way. Damn the luck! It was going so well watching her live.

Disappointed but undeterred, Bryce let go of his boner, wiped his slippery hand with some Kleenex, and set about saving the interrupted clip to his porn folder. He then started it over, and as he watched his hot "slut-wife" stepmom pleasure herself with her hand, he began stroking his pre-cum coated cock with the intention of blowing his load when she pushed her fat rubber friend up her cunt.

His hand was picking up speed as he watched her rub the dildo over her nipples, and then just when she pushed the big silicone knob into her cunt, Bryce's door opened. He snapped his head around to see Brenda standing there. That the shower had stopped running that hadn't even registered through his masturbation haze.

"Oh, shit!" he blurted as he slammed the laptop closed and used it to push his boner down between his legs.

"Just as I thought," she said standing there in the doorway. "I found your miniature spy camera this morning, Bryce." She looked at him propped up naked on his bed with his laptop covering his groin, and asked, "Were you enjoying the little show I was putting on for you just now?" As she spoke she waved the rubber dick that she still held in her hand. And it was only then that the shock lifted from Bryce's mind enough to realize that she was standing there shaking the dildo bare-ass naked! What the hell was happening?