Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 01

Story Info
Bryce discovers his sexy stepmom is also a slut-wife.
9.1k words
4.58
111.3k
177

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers

[All characters are 18-years or older.]

Slut-Wife Stepmom

(Part-1)

Nineteen-year-old Bryce had no illusions about why his stepdad had married Brenda a year after his real mom had died in a car crash caused by a drunk driver. Brenda was beautiful, had a trim, athletic body with medium-sized natural tits, flat abs, and a gorgeous round ass. She was also sweet, funny, surprisingly intelligent, and at thirty-three was almost twenty years younger than the man who had helped to raise him after he and his mother had married ten years earlier. Brenda also fucked like a rabbit.

Many was the night after Tom and Brenda returned from their Tahiti honeymoon that Bryce would hear them going at it in the big master bedroom, even though it was on the floor above. He would lie there, listening to the bed banging, her loud moans and occasional screams, and slowly stroke his boner while he imagined the hot scene playing out over his head. When it finally quieted down--sometimes an hour later--he would go to the bathroom and finish jerking off into the toilet.

On one occasion, when he had told his dad that he would be home very late, Bryce had a fight with his girlfriend, Tina, so he ended up returning home early. Announcing himself so as to avoid any embarrassing moments, he got no reply but soon discovered why.

He heard music coming from the back patio and when he looked out through the big sliding glass door, he saw his father fucking Brenda from behind on one of the padded lounges. Both were completely naked and illuminated by the soft glow emanating from the pool's underwater light. The dim, shadowy illumination made the voyeuristic nature of the scene all the more erotic, and Bryce's dick--frustrated by the early end to his promising date--instantly grew in his pants.

Brenda and Tom were sideways to Bryce on the lounge, with Brenda on her elbows and knees, and Tom on his knees behind her driving his engorged cock up her wet pussy. Bryce had never considered Brenda to be big-chested, so he was a bit surprised at how much her naked tits hung down from her chest and swayed as she got her cunt pounded. It was sexy as hell, and as he imagined cupping those gorgeous orbs in his hands his now-stiff dick oozed a drop of precum into his pants.

Bryce stepped quietly to the side of the door where he would be unlikely noticed by a casual glance, but where he still had an unobstructed view of the fucking. As he watched, he rubbed his boner, which was still trapped in his pants. He resisted the urge to pull down his fly and extract his cock so he could jerk off to the amazing sight that he had only imagined until then, but then Brenda said something to Tom that pushed him over the edge.

"Do my ass, baby!" she growled at her husband. "Shove that fat cock up my asshole and fuck your slut-wife's guts!"

Tom slid his dick from Brenda's juicy pussy, and as he continued to stroke it, he leaned down and began to lap at his wife's upturned asshole, rimming it, poking it, and leaving lots of spit behind.

By the time Tom was pressing his squishy cock-head against the tight little opening, Bryce had his stiff boner out in his hand and was spreading his pre-cum down its length for a vigorous jerk-off.

As Tom leaned forward, burying his cock up his wife's ass, Bryce gripped his own dick-head tightly with a circle made by his finger and thumb. As his dad stretched Brenda's tight little sphincter, Bryce slowly drew his make-believe asshole down the length of his cock until both he and his dad were "balls deep" in their respective butt-holes--one a reality, the other a fantasy.

Watching intently, Bryce then began a jerk-off pace that matched the rhythm of his dad fucking Brenda's amazing ass.

There must have been plenty of action between Brenda and Tom while Bryce was gone, because in hardly more than a minute, Tom announced, "Oh, fuck, baby! I'm ready to cum!"

"Blow your load on my ass and then share it with me, baby!" she responded.

Tom fucked her asshole a few more times, and then pulled out and jerked off onto her back, just above her ass-crack. In the dim light and at the distance, Bryce couldn't see his dad's cock spurting, but from the grunts and groans, he could tell it had to be a huge load.

He then watched as his dad leaned down and lapped up what must have been every bit of his fresh splooge. When he finished, he rolled Brenda over onto her back, crawled up on top of her, and gave her a long head-twisting, cum-swapping kiss.

Since Bryce had not been planning to jerk off in the family room watching a live porn show, he didn't have anything to catch his jism with, so he stopped short of cumming, and as he backed away from the glass doors he managed to get his boner stuffed back into his pants. Quietly, he went back out the front door and then walked up and down the street a few times, giving Tom and Brenda a chance to maybe get dressed or go upstairs or something.

When he reentered the house, he announced himself much louder this time, and he heard his surprised dad call out, "Oh! You're home early!" from the patio. Bryce took his time walking through the house--with a detour to the refrigerator--before approaching the glass doors. When he got there, Brenda and Tom were walking toward him, both wearing robes.

"You nearly caught us skinny-dipping out here, son," Tom said with a chuckle. "Everything okay?"

"Tina and I had a fight," Bryce answered with a shrug. "Hey, I'm really sorry I interrupted your night. I can take off again--maybe go over to Bob's, if you want to be alone."

"No, no! That's okay," Tom said. Brenda added, "You're so sweet! But we were just talking about going up to bed, anyway. And I'm sorry to hear about Tina. I hope you'll make up; I like Tina."

"Yeah, I hope," Bryce said. "I, um, I think I'll turn in, too. I had kind of a tough day at work."

Ten minutes later, Bryce was naked and lying atop his sheets, stroking his fully resurrected boner. Tom and Brenda were being discreetly quiet, but he'd have bet anything that Brenda was sucking Tom's cock, or Tom was eating her cunt, or they were engaged in a slow and gentle fuck.

Between those images and the real-life memory of his stepdad ass fucking his hot wife, it didn't take him long to blow his load of built-up cum all over his bare chest.

***

Seeing his gorgeous, smoking-hot stepmom naked and being fucked up her cunt and ass by his stepdad raised Bryce's perversion bar by several notches, and he decided that he needed to see more of that, not just listen to it above him. So, he went online and bought the smallest spy-cam that he could find.

He hid it among some decorations and pictures on a high shelf in Tom and Brenda's bedroom, and then played with the setup until he had the image zoomed in and focused on the big king-size bed. He then set it to record when it detected motion, to send the video to a cloud for later retrieval, and to send an alert to his phone when a recording began.

That first night he sat in his room at his desk with his laptop showing the live images from the room above him. He was encouraged and his pecker began to grow when he saw his dad and Brenda walk up to opposite sides of the bed completely naked. Even in the low light from just one lamp, the picture was remarkable!

They slipped under the sheet, kissed goodnight, and Tom reached over and turned out the light. Apparently, they slept in the nude, and that was all they were going to do tonight.

By the time he got home from work and opened his laptop to check them out the next day there were eleven alerts on his phone. Most were just everyday comings and goings beginning when his dad got up in the morning and headed for the bathroom sporting a "morning wood" boner. Bryce noted that although they weren't blood-related, his dad's cock was about the same size as his. Only Tom's had a slight upward curve, whereas Bryce's was dead straight.

He eagerly advanced to the clip of Brenda getting up, but found himself disappointed by the short period of time that her lovely, naked form was on the screen. A later clip, beginning after she had taken her shower, showed only half of her naked body at the edge of the screen as she got clothes out of a dresser drawer.

Bryce wondered if he should reset the camera's zoom so he could see all of the room, not just the bed. He decided against it. As nice as it was to see his sexy stepmom walking around naked, what he really wanted to see was her getting fucked, and the more zoomed-in image would allow him to see more detail when that happened ... and he knew it would.

That night, Bryce got his wish. When Tom and Brenda finally finished the movie they were watching and went up to bed, Bryce was already in his room. Propped up with pillows behind his back he sat on his bed wearing only light pajama bottoms and had his computer on his lap.

Once again, Tom and Brenda appeared naked at opposite sides of the bed, but this time, they got on top of the sheet, not under it. Bryce's dick immediately began to grow. By the time his dad had his head between Brenda's spread legs and was lapping and sucking her cunt, Bryce's fully aroused cock was sticking out through the fly of his pajamas and was being gently stroked.

Before long, Tom and Brenda traded positions, and she was kneeling between his spread legs and bobbing, sucking, lapping, and stroking Tom's arched boner. As he watched, Bryce smeared his copious pre-cum down his dick and began a firm but slow jerk-off. He wondered if he could last to the end of their fuck session. It didn't really matter, of course, since he was recording it and could go back later and watch anything he missed if he blew too quickly.

As his hot stepmom gave his father a lavish, wet blow job, Bryce wished that his camera had the ability to zoom in in real-time so he could get a close-up of her pretty mouth going up and down on his dad's fat cock. But that feature had required a much bigger camera that would have been difficult to hide and would have been out of his meager budget. He would have to make do by blowing up the image later when he played back the recording ... which he expected he would do more than a few times!

While fighting to control the speed and tightness of his cock-stroking to allow himself to last, Bryce watched his dad put his hands on the back of Brenda's head to control the speed of her bobbing. After a number of short-but-fast mouth-fucks, he pushed harder and drove Brenda's mouth all the way down his cock until her face was pressed against his belly and his dick was shoved down her throat.

Bryce let out an, "Oh, man!" at the same time his dad groaned, "Oh, fuck, yes, baby!"

After a few full-length fucks down his wife's throat, Tom lifted her face off his cock, brought it up to his, and kissed her sloppy mouth while he rolled them both over onto Brenda's back. As they kissed, she reached down and guided Tom's cock to her pussy, and he rocked his hips pushing it deep into her cunt in one shove.

"Oh, God, yes, baby!" Brenda moaned. "Fuck me! Stuff my slutty cunt full with your fat cock!"

It was the second time Bryce had heard Brenda call herself a slut. Did that turn his dad on, somehow? That seemed weird to him.

Tom straightened up, hooked his arms under his wife's legs, and lifted them, rotating her hips at the same time. He then began to pound the hell out of her upturned cunt.

Bryce couldn't hold back any longer, and he began beating his cock with the same ferocity that his stepdad was using to fuck his stepmom. As Tom began to growl obscenities at his wife while he fucked her--another weird part of their love-making--Bryce guessed that his father was getting ready to cum, and he tried to match the jerking of his own cock to blow his load at the same time as his dad as if he had his cock up Brenda's cunt.

Tom buried his boner balls-deep into his wife's drenched pussy, and then as he arched his back, grinding his hips against Brenda's ass, he groaned, "Oh, fuck, baby!" as his cock throbbed and pumped his hot jism deep in her guts.

Bryce hammered his cock as he pulled it down to his belly and looked down just in time to see his cum spurt out of his pee hole and shoot all the way up to his neck. As he watched his father leave his cock stuffed up Brenda's cunt and just let his dick pulse deep inside her and empty itself without the aid of further fucking, Bryce held his grip on his cock, and let it throb and squirt by itself, too.

Apparently satisfied that his balls were as empty as they were going to get, Bryce watched Tom slowly extract his dick from his wife's pussy. Bryce was then surprised to see his stepdad quickly lean down and cover the just-fucked, cum-filled pussy with his mouth.

Tom was obviously shoving his tongue up Brenda's cunt and sucking at the same time, pulling his own fresh dick-juice into his mouth. Bryce wasn't quite sure what to make of that. In the countless times he'd jerked off, it never occurred to him to try eating his own splooge. Was Tom doing it for Brenda's benefit? She wore a smile as she looked down at him slurping her cunt, but he actually seemed to be really into it, too; he certainly didn't show any reluctance to eating his own creampie. Then Bryce remembered that Tom had slurped his own goober out on the patio, as well.

Bryce slid a couple of fingers through the cum on his chest and managed to scoop up a good-sized dollop of the gooey dick-juice. He brought his hand to his mouth and sucked his jism off his fingers. To his surprise, he found that he liked the warm salty taste, and he repeated the scoop-and-suck several times while he watched his father sucking his seed out of Brenda's pussy. Bryce made a mental note to jerk off into a glass or something next time so he could taste all of his jism.

Finally, Tom lifted his face from Brenda's pussy, and began to crawl up over her naked body.

"Did you pick up on the essence of dick in my pussy, baby?" Brenda asked as she guided his face to hers. Tom nodded, but otherwise didn't answer, keeping his lips tightly closed. Bryce realized that his father hadn't swallowed his cum, and he was going to share it with his wife, again! Was that a common ending to their fuck sessions?

He began beating his cock again, as he watched the two sharing a hot kiss and swapping Tom's cum.

Before Bryce could get a second orgasm built up, Tom and Brenda had finished and had crawled off the bed and headed to the bathroom. Bryce rewound the recording and finished beating off as he watched his dad fucking his stepmom's throat.

***

Sunday produced no interesting videos, and after school and work on Monday, Bryce checked his recordings but only found the usual morning nudeness and then daily-activity clips. As much as he liked seeing Brenda's sexy nude body, it was a huge step backward from the fuck video he'd captured. He thought about pulling it up and jerking off to it, again, but he decided to hold back in hopes that his step folks would fuck again tonight.

He was disappointed, however, and after they crawled into bed and turned out the light, Bryce pulled up the previous night's video and beat off while zooming in, freezing, and repeating certain parts of the hot porn action.

He finished off by squirting his cum into the glass from his bathroom and then poured it into his mouth. He swished it around, enjoying its thickness, its salty taste, and its warmth. He had to wonder how many guys ate their own cum. His buddies certainly never talked about doing it. And how many girls would find that arousing, rather than gross, as Brenda seemed to?

***

Although Bryce had gotten a number of alerts the following day, Tuesday, he expected to erase most of them, and then patiently wait for Tom and Brenda to go to bed while he hoped for the best.

After he deleted half a dozen day-in-the-life clips he came to one that was a keeper. Brenda walked into the bedroom and took off the shorts and top she was wearing then walked into the bathroom in her bra and thong panties.

A few minutes later, she came out naked and crossed the camera's field of view to go to her closet, which was off-screen. After another couple minutes, she came back into view wearing a bright red, super-sexy, body-hugging tube dress that barely reached below the curve of her ass and above the bulge of her breasts. She looked as if she was going out for an evening of clubbing. Bryce looked at the time-stamp and saw that it was only a little after 11:00 in the morning. Was she going to meet his stepdad for lunch and some "afternoon delight?" Then he remembered that Tom had left that morning for some out-of-town business presentation and wouldn't be back until Sunday. Curious as to what was going on, Bryce nonetheless saved the clip to his porn folder.

The next video explained graphically what was going on. The time-stamp showed it was 12:27 when Brenda walked back into the bedroom, but she was hand-in-hand with another man.

Bryce was initially shocked that Brenda was cheating on his stepdad, but that morally-driven reaction was gradually pushed aside by Bryce's voyeuristic appetite as Brenda and the guy began kissing and grinding their bodies together. And Bryce was certainly on rocky moral ground, himself, having installed a spy-cam to record his stepfather and stepmother fucking so he could jerk off while watching them.

After fondling and squeezing Brenda's luscious ass, the guy pulled the hem of her dress up to expose its naked beauty, and Bryce's nineteen-year-old hormones all but obliterated the cheating aspect of what he was watching. He pulled down his fly and took out his rapidly-stiffening cock.

A few moments later, the guy had pulled Brenda's dress off over her head, leaving her completely naked, and she was humping her pelvis against the front of his pants as they kissed and he groped her ass. As Bryce began stroking his dick, Brenda went to her knees, pulled down the man's zipper, and fished his cock out of his pants.

Considering how stiff his own dick was from just watching, Bryce was a bit surprised at how limp the guy's cock was when Brenda took it out along with his ball-sack. Once she took it in her mouth and gave it a few long, sucking stretches, however, it quickly grew to an impressive length and fatness.

Brenda put her hands behind her back and began bobbing her head giving the guy a no-hands blowjob as he went about unfastening his belt and button to let his pants drop to the floor. He then pulled his shirt off over his head without unbuttoning it, and was standing there naked with his fat cock in Brenda's sucking mouth.

The guy then wound his fingers into Brenda's hair and began pulling her head back and forth to mouth-fuck his cock. The rough treatment--which Brenda didn't appear to be resisting--caused Bryce to groan, "Oh, fuck!" as he hammered his cock in time with the "forced" blowjob.

The guy then rocked his hips forward while pulling on Brenda's head, and drove his cock down her throat, mashing her face into his stomach. As he held her impaled on his dick, he looked down as her and growled, "Oh, you glorious, fucking slut! Tom is one lucky son-of-a-bitch!"

When he finally pushed her head back and off of his cock, Brenda took a few gulps of air, and then looked up smiling, and said, "I think I'm the lucky one! How many other husbands would be okay with me fucking other guys?"

"... okay with me fucking other guys?" Bryce repeated in his head. Was his stepdad a cuckold?

That confusing and somewhat disturbing thought was pushed aside when the guy said, "Speaking of fucking, why don't you get up on the bed so I can shove my cock up that slut-wife cunt and leave Tommy a calling card to enjoy later on!"

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers