Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers

"I ... uh ... um ..." Bryce stammered.

"Did you enjoy watching me suck on my rubber friend, here? Did you jerk off when I fucked it up my wet cunt-hole?"

"I ... ah ..."

"Would you like to taste my pussy, Bryce?"

"What? I, um ... no. I ... well, I ..." he mumbled, unable to even string a coherent sentence together.

"No?" she said mockingly. "You set up a spy-cam to watch me fuck, and you don't even want to taste my pussy-juice? Am I not sexy enough for you?"

"What? No! I mean yes! Of course you are! I just... I ..."

She moved closer, and said calmly, "It's a simple question, Bryce. Do you want to taste my pussy-juice? Yes or no?"

Still in disbelief that this was really happening, he finally managed to answer, "Yes! Yes, I'd like to taste your pussy-juice!" He then added, "Please?"

She reached down, moved his laptop aside, and then got on the bed straddling him, trapping his shock-softened dick under her warm, wet pussy and between his legs. She then advanced her glistening dildo toward Bryce's lips, and said, "Here you go; lap my pussy-juice off my friend!"

Bryce shook his head and turned away from the shiny rubber knob, saying, "What? No! I don't suck cock!"

She smiled down at him, and said, "First of all, it's not a real cock, it just looks like one. Secondly, nobody is going to know but you and me. Third, I think it's hot as hell when a guy has enough self-confidence to at least try sucking a dick ... I love when your dad does it, by the way. And lastly, if you don't suck my pussy-juice off my friend, you won't get to eat my wet pussy, you won't get to fuck my cunt, and you certainly won't get to shove your cock up my tight little asshole." She shook the rubber knob in front of his face and asked, "What do you say, Bryce? Deal?"

"My ... my dad sucks cock?" Bryce mumbled through nearly-closed lips.

Brenda laughed, and said, "He was as reluctant as you are when we first met. But now he's a happy, card-carrying bisexual and I love him all the more because of it."

"Is he a ... you know, a cuckold?"

"A cuckold? Hell no!" she said. "He's the most adoring, generous, sexy, open-minded, and self-confident man I've ever known. We met at a swinger's club and he was so turned on watching me fuck two other guys that on our third date he shared me with a friend of his. When he eventually proposed to me he said he wanted to keep up the swinger lifestyle." She rotated her hips a bit, sliding her wet pussy across Bryce's resurrecting dick, and added with a smile, "He even gave me permission to fuck you if the opportunity ever presented itself ... which I believe it has."

"What? Really? He said that?"

"I told you he was generous and open-minded," she replied with a wide grin. "We can talk about all that later, Bryce, but right now you have some pussy-juice to lick if we're going to take this any further." She slid her cunt across his trapped boner again, and as she leaned down, she added, "I'll even help you just like I did your dad's first time ... only that was with a real cock."

Holding the dildo just out of the way, she covered his mouth with hers and began a steaming kiss. Their mouths were soon open, and their tongues were dancing and being sucked and lightly bitten. Grinding her slippery pussy over his erection as they kissed, she took his lower lip between her teeth and gently pulled. As soon as it slipped free, he did the same to her lip.

Bryce was not a virgin, and he had made out with several girls--most notably Tina--but it was never anything like that, and certainly not while having his bareback boner rubbed by a drenched, naked pussy!

Brenda brought the dildo up beside their faces and nudged it against their cheeks as they kissed. She applied a little pressure and forced the rubber cock-head to separate their lips. She worked her lips and tongue over one half of the pussy-flavored knob, and Bryce hesitantly followed suit with the other half, making frequent contact with Brenda's roving lips and tongue with his own.

Under the circumstances--that is to say with a smoking hot "slut-wife" grinding her naked cunt across his rock-hard cock while the stiff nubs of her nipples rubbed his chest--Bryce didn't find that sharing the rubber cock-head with her was as repulsive as he would have expected. And the fact that he was tasting her fresh pussy-juice on the rubber knob made the experience borderline enjoyable.

With the familiarity of having guided many other men--including Bryce's stepdad--down this path, Brenda knew that the boy's bisexual ice was cracking even if it wasn't completely broken, yet. She squirmed her pussy around on his cock as she lifted her head and moved it to the side so she could rotate the dildo in line with Bryce's mouth.

"Lap the whole thing, baby," she told him. "Get a taste of the pussy juice you're going to be lapping fresh from the real thing!" She emphasized her words with a hard, twisting pussy-grind against his straining cock, and added, "You're making me so fucking horny, right now, Bryce!"

He was making her horny? Shit! He'd never been so horny himself in his entire life! Not the first time he blew a load of burning-hot cum when he discovered the glories of masturbation, and not even when Tina allowed him to take her virginity and for him to lose his at the same time.

He parted his lips and let Brenda slip the fat rubber cock-head into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" she encouraged him as she kissed his cheek right next to his dick-filled lips. "Swirl your tongue all over it, baby! Lick my pussy-juice off that big rubber knob! Stick your tongue into the little pee-slit, baby; I'm sure some of my cum is hiding there!"

Brenda's tactic, of course, was to keep Bryce's hormonally-fogged mind focused on her pussy while he was getting almost subconsciously comfortable with the shape and feel of a cock-head in his mouth. She truly did find it super hot when a guy took a dick in his mouth, but she loved it even more when she was the one who was able to guide that guy to the pleasures of the other side. It was a very rewarding conquest that she punctuated by rocking her hips and humping Bryce's cock with her drenched pussy.

Suddenly, Bryce grunted, "Oh, fuck!" around the dildo, and Brenda felt his cock throb under her pussy. She then felt the hot stream of his cum being shot between her ass-cheeks. She stopped humping and let his dick pump a few more spurts on her ass and all over his legs on its own. As it throbbed, she leaned down and kissed Bryce's cheek--still with the rubber dick in his mouth--and cooed, "Oh, fuck, baby! That is so hot! Seeing you with a fat dick in your mouth while I felt you blow your hot cum all over my ass makes my pussy want to cum, too!"

Brenda knew that this was a critical juncture in a guy's exposure to bisexualism--when his ejaculation caused his blinding arousal-fog to be suddenly lifted, and he realized he had a cock in his mouth. Brenda needed Bryce to stay aroused enough to get past that and realize that the two could be pleasurably connected.

She slipped the dildo from between his lips but left it touching his cheek as she gave him a hungry, passionate kiss. Almost talking into his mouth, she said, "You make me so fucking hot, Bryce! I'm going to go down and lap up some of that hot cum you just blew all over us! Do you want some? Do you want to suck your hot cum out of my mouth?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" he answered and then pushed her head down toward his sloppy, twitching cock.

Brenda allowed herself a satisfied smile. Bryce seemed to be moving along the bisexual conversion path a lot easier than other guys she'd guided there ... even his stepdad.

She slid down his legs--still trapped under her ass--leaving a trail of his cum down to his shins. She leaned her head down to his still-erect boner and stuck her tongue under its glistening knob, drawing it up along his head-cleft and up through his pee-slit. As he watched her, she retracted her tongue and made a show of tasting his jism. She then opened her mouth and held it right in front of his dick for a moment before pulling back, and teasing, "Let's leave that for later when you have my pussy-juice all over your stiff cock from fucking my cunt. For now, let's deal with your cum. You've made quite a mess down here."

"Aw, come on!" he protested her tease. "I did yours!"

She smiled, and said, "Fair is fair, I guess. But just the knob." She opened her mouth just enough that her lips slid lightly over his fleshy cock-head as she leaned forward. She then closed her lips around his ridge and began to swirl her tongue all over the cum-coated knob. Again, she drew the tip of her tongue up under his head-cleft, up through his slit, and then poked it into his pee-hole.

He let out a deep, pleasant hum, and raised his hands to put them on her head, but she took his wrists and pushed them back down by his sides, making it clear who was in charge.

She then clamped her lips tighter behind his cock-head, and sucked hard while grinding the rough surface of her tongue against the underside of his knob.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned as she sucked an unexpected shot of cum out of his cock.

She slid her lips off of his dick, and pushed the small amount of his cum forward onto her tongue and opened her mouth to show it to him. Then, without swallowing, she lowered her face to the gooey strings of splooge that coated both of his inner thighs and licked up as much as she could, intentionally bumping and nudging his stiff cock out of her way with her head and face as she searched out his jism deposits.

Finally, she crawled up over his body, folding his boner up and trapping it between their bellies. She then lowered her face and pressed her lips to his. He needed no coaching or further enticement to open his mouth, push his tongue between her lips, and start sucking his own cum out of this amazing woman's mouth.

When they had swapped every drop of his jism, she broke their mouth-lock with a final long suck on his tongue and then sat up straddling his hips. She slid back just enough to let his dick stand up at an angle while still in firm contact with her juicy pussy. With a little hip wiggle to hump the underside of his boner, she said, "What do you say we go upstairs where there's more room? I'm dying to find out if your tongue feels as good wiggling up my cunt as it does in my mouth."

(Continued)

Please take a moment to leave a rating and maybe a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!

Love,

Casey

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers