Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 02

Story Info
Bryce gets to experience his stepdad's sexy slut-wife.
8.1k words
4.7
51.3k
69

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

[All characters are 18-years or older.]

Slut-Wife Step Mom Part-2

(A short recap from Part-1)

She slid down his legs--still trapped under her ass--leaving a trail of his cum down to his shins. She leaned her head down to his still-erect boner and stuck her tongue under its glistening knob, drawing it up along his head-cleft and up through his pee-slit. As he watched her, she retracted her tongue and made a show of tasting his jism. She then opened her mouth and held it right in front of his dick for a moment before pulling back, and teasing, "Let's leave that for later when you have my pussy-juice all over your stiff cock from fucking my cunt. For now, let's deal with your cum. You've made quite a mess down here."

She lowered her face to the gooey strings of splooge that coated both of his inner thighs and licked up as much as she could, intentionally bumping and nudging his stiff cock out of her way with her head and face as she searched out his cum deposits.

Finally, she crawled up over his body, folding his boner up and trapping it between their bellies. She then lowered her face and pressed her lips to his. He needed no coaching or further enticement to open his mouth, push his tongue between her lips, and start sucking his own cum out of this amazing woman's mouth.

When they had swapped every drop of his jism, she broke their mouth-lock with a final long suck on his tongue and then sat up straddling his hips. She slid back just enough to let his dick stand up at an angle while still in firm contact with her juicy pussy. With a little hip wiggle to hump the underside of his boner, she said, "What do you say we go upstairs where there's more room? I'm dying to find out if your tongue feels as good wiggling up my cunt as it does in my mouth."

(Part-2)

They walked up the stairs with Brenda's incredible naked ass right at eye level in front of Bryce. Its motion as she took each step kept Bryce's boner rock-hard and bouncing with each of his following steps.

In the bedroom, she led him by the hand to the far side of the bed, and then wrapped her arms around him and put her mouth to his. As she pulled him close, she maneuvered her hips to get his cock to bend upward between them, and then as she kissed him, she gyrated her body to rub his trapped dick with her belly.

He quickly had his arms wrapped around her body, holding her close, and running his hands over her naked back. Within a few seconds, his hands were gliding over the gorgeous curves of the ass that he had only ever fantasized about touching.

Barely breaking their steaming kiss, she said into his mouth, "Squeeze it, Bryce! Dig your fingers into my ass!" She emphasized her command by doing the same with his ass-cheeks, pulling him even harder against her naked body and belly-humping his trapped boner.

He dug his fingers into her fleshy globes, kneading and squeezing them, and using his grip to help her with the belly-rubbing she was giving his cock.

"Slap it!" she said into his mouth. "Slap my ass!"

He raised one hand and gave her cheek a glancing spank.

"Oh, harder than that, Bryce!" she demanded. "Like this!" She then raised her hand and landed a stinging, open-handed slap on his ass.

"Arh!" he yelped into her mouth and clenched his ass muscles in reaction to the sudden jab of pain. But somehow the jolt seemed to travel straight to his trapped cock causing it to throb like it had been poked with an electrode.

While the burn of her slap was still fresh, she raked her fingernails across the area, and he moaned a low, "Mmm!" into her mouth while humping her belly as he experienced the incredible and bewildering pain/pleasure paradox for the first time.

"Now, me, Bryce! Slap my ass like I'm a filthy slut! Make that burn go right to my pussy! Make my cunt drool its juices for you lick up!"

With her nails still dug into his own burning ass-cheek, he brought his hand down on her ass about as hard as he could in a standing embrace. The loud sound of the slap and the sting of his hand made him momentarily wonder if he had hit her too hard, but when she growled, "Oh, fuck, yes!" into his mouth as she bit his lip, he knew she was obviously--if strangely--okay with it.

"Again!" she commanded. "Right in the same spot! Slap my ass and light my cunt on fucking fire, Bryce!" As she spoke into his mouth, she raised her own hand again and as she brought it back down, he instinctively tightened his ass-cheeks against the stinging blow that he knew was coming.

On top of the lingering burn that was already there, the slap--just as hard as the first--felt like he'd been smacked in the ass with a red-hot poker, but a millisecond after his brain registered the pain, the testosterone coursing through his body converted it to inexplicable pleasure, and as his cock throbbed a squirt of pre-cum onto their bellies, he growled into her mouth, "Son of a bitch!" and brought his hand down on her naked, already-stinging ass cheek in reply.

She groaned and bit down on the tongue she had sucked into her mouth as far as she could, and then dug her nails back into the spot on his ass that she knew would be on fire.

He responded with a guttural grunt from deep in his throat as the searing burn from his ass coupled with the five bee-stings from her nails seemed to shoot directly to his cock, making it throb, yet again.

Suddenly, she pushed him away, and taking his face between her hands, she looked him in the eyes, and said, "Are you ready to eat my cunt, Bryce? Are you ready to fuck me? Are you ready to treat me like a slut the way your dad does?" She gave him a taunting slap on one of his cheeks, and added, "If you are, sonny-boy, then do it! Make me your slut-mom if you think you're man enough!"

As often as he had fantasized about fucking his stepmom, it would never have occurred to him hurt her or to even disrespect her in any way. But he suddenly got the make-believe anger, the name-calling, and the physical "abuse" that he had watched her and Dick exchange and obviously enjoy. He got it, but that wasn't to say that he understood it. It was contrary to everything he thought he knew about what a girl would want from her lover, but holy shit, it had him on fire, and apparently, Brenda, too! It was a sexual high he would never have imagined!

He grabbed her by the arms, turned her, and pushed her backward. "Get on the bed!" he commanded. "Pull your legs up and show me your slutty, wet cunt!"

She allowed herself a smile at how quickly Bryce had apparently caught on to the game as she positioned herself in the middle of the bed. Like father; like son! she thought, but then remembered that the two men were not actually related by blood.

She hooked her arms behind her knees and pulled her legs back and apart, rotating her hips and putting her wet pussy on full display for him. "Is that what you're looking for, sonny-boy?" she taunted him. "You think you can eat cunt as good as your dad does? Has sonny-boy even had his face in a wet pussy before?"

He didn't understand how, but her mocking verbal abuse actually stoked his arousal even more, and as he crawled up in front of her upturned ass, he snarled back at her, "Oh, I've eaten pussy before, just never one stuck between the legs of filthy slut-wife!" He punctuated his sentence with a slap on top of the red spot he had put on her ass a minute before, and added, "How many cocks have been shoved up your sloppy cunt, slut? How many guys have used you as their cum-dump, huh? How much jism am I going taste when I suck on your fat, used pussy lips?"

She flinched and let out a small surprised yelp at the slap, but was even more surprised--and quite pleasantly--by how quickly and deeply the kid had immersed himself in the dominator role. Not to be outdone, she growled back, "I can't even count the times my hungry cunt has been sucked and fucked, sonny-boy, but I can count on one hand the men who've been any good at it! Let's see what you've got, kid! Shove your face into my sloppy snatch and see if you can suck some lingering cum out of it! Maybe you'll get to taste your dad's splooge in there! He's one of the best fucks I've ever had!"

Bryce leaned down but took a moment to just stare at the wet, shaven pussy in front of him. It would be only the second pussy he had ever had his mouth on, after Tina's, and was so completely different. Tina's whole crotch area was covered with fine, wispy, pubic hair, and her pussy-mound resembled a puffy peach with a slit that came together and hid her pussy-lips and her clit within. He had always used his hands to spread the peach open to slide his tongue inside. Brenda's pussy-lips were right there in the open, like some sort of erotic, soft, wet flower.

He leaned down and ran his tongue up through her pussy and then poked it into the little cleft where he knew her clit lay tucked away. Tina loved it when he flicked her clit with his tongue, so he expected that all women probably did. What he didn't expect was how big and how firm Brenda's clit was. Where Tina's was a tiny little nub of flesh, Brenda's was as fat and as hard as one of her gorgeous nipples.

He swirled his tongue around the nub and even pushed his face hard enough into her pussy to suck the remarkable little protrusion between his lips and flick its tip.

"Oh, yeah, that's nice, sonny-boy!" Brenda moaned. "Suck on my fat little clit and get my pussy-juice running! Get my slutty snatch drooling its hot juice before you shove your tongue up my cunt-hole and suck it out! I am going to fill your cunt-eating mouth with my hot cum!"

The way that her arms were hooked behind her knees left her hands free to put them on the back of Bryce's head and push his face even harder into her pussy. She took small fistfuls of his hair and then pushed and pulled his head as she rocked her hips, giving her sloppy cunt an aggressive rub-fuck with his face.

He responded by eagerly lapping and sucking wherever she shoved his face, waiting for her to position his mouth over her cunt-hole so he could stick his tongue into the squishy, wet folds.

But instead, she pushed his face farther down between her spread ass-cheeks, and told him, "Lap your cum off my ass, Bryce! Can you taste the jism you blew all over it while you sucked my juices off my dildo?"

He responded with a muffled, "Mmm!" as he lapped all over her ass-cheeks and up and down her crack, tasting the remnants of his own cum. She then pushed his face hard into her ass-crack, and commanded, "Shove your tongue up my asshole, Bryce! I'm sure that there's cum stuck in there, too!"

That was a level of nastiness that he had never even thought about trying with Tina. But with the gallon of hormones filling his bloodstream and obliterating any sense of propriety, he stuck his tongue out and forced it into the tight little pucker.

Brenda responded with a pleasant hum, and then wiggled her hips and crushed his face even harder into her crack.

With his nose squashed into her pussy and his mouth mashed by wet ass-cheeks, Bryce was suddenly unable to breathe, but he nonetheless drove his tongue as deep into the tight ring of flesh as he could shove it, and was then surprised when he felt her flex her ass-muscles and her sphincter seemed to suck on his tongue!

Running out of air, he had to pull back and he decided to use the moment to take back the lead. He shook his head to disengage her fists from his hair and then crawled up closer between her legs. As his rigid boner bobbed and drooled just half a foot away from her pussy, he reached under her, grabbed hold of her two ass-cheeks, and lifted her hips, rotating and elevating her pussy even higher. She responded by tightening her arm-hold on her legs to keep her hips rotated, very pleased with the kid's assertiveness.

Digging his fingers into one ass-cheek, he slapped her other already-raw cheek with his other hand, and taunted her, "So, is this sloppy slut-wife cunt ready to cum yet, or what? I remember a promise of a mouthful of hot pussy-juice!"

She flinched at the jolt of pain, and then snapped back, "You want a mouthful of hot cum, you little prick? Well, get your face in my pussy and shove your thumb up my ass! I'll fucking drown you, sonny-boy!"

"You nasty, fucking slut!" he snarled at her and smacked her ass one more time before moving his hand to her ass-crack and pushing his thumb up her spit-lubed asshole burying it as deep as he could shove it. He then leaned down and pressed his face into her glistening pussy, extending his tongue as far into her cunt-hole as he could get it.

He tongue-fucked her squishy cunt-hole several times, and then began rocking his head up and down, face-fucking her whole pussy and even grinding his nose into her fat clit. The feel of her hot pussy-juice all over his face was another amazing nasty turn-on.

She moaned and then said, "Oh, fuck yes, sonny-boy! Apparently, the kid does know how to eat cunt! Keep that going and in about thirty seconds I'm gonna cum down your goddamned throat and all over your face! And then we'll find out if you know anything about fucking a cunt!"

He began bobbing his head, slapping his face into Brenda's drenched pussy and driving his tongue up her cunt with each bob. Simultaneously, he was fucking his thumb in and out of her ass while twisting his hand at the same time.

With the combined assault on her asshole and cunt, it took only twenty seconds for her orgasm to reach its boiling point. She grabbed his hair again, and held him down, forcing his mouth tightly against her pussy just as it began to erupt.

She growled, and said, "Suck it, sonny-boy! Suck the hot cum right out of my cunt! But don't you swallow all of it! I want to taste my hot cunt-juice, too!"

Tina usually reached orgasm when she and Bryce fucked, so he knew there was going be a sudden flow of warm watery liquid from Brenda's cunt-hole. But he had never had his mouth on his girlfriend's pussy while she came, so he was surprised at how forcefully Brenda's cunt erupted, squirting her pussy-juice into his mouth with no need to suck, at all. He was also surprised at how hot it was, and then by how much of it there was!

Brenda's gushing orgasm quickly filled Bryce's mouth to overflowing, and the escaping juices ran down her ass where they further lubricated his thumb as he continued to jab it up her ass, adding a wonderful sloshing sound to the nasty act.

After several hard squirts into the boy's mouth, followed by a couple of lesser ones, Brenda tightened her grip in his hair, and commanded him, "Close your mouth, sonny-boy, and bring that hot cunt-juice up here for me to taste!"

She lifted his face from her cunt and as she pulled him up across her naked body, she let her legs go to lie out across the bed under him. She mashed his mouth against hers and they both parted their lips at the same time.

She was surprised at how much cum he had brought to her as it dropped into her mouth. They then squished the hot salty pussy-juice back and forth, playing in it with their tongues before finally swallowing.

Lying atop his naked stepmom, his face drenched with her pussy-juice, and his rock-hard boner trapped between their bellies, Bryce caught his breath after the long cum-swapping kiss, and moaned, "Holy fucking hell!"

She smiled up at him, and said, "Never done that with Tina, huh?"

"Uh, uh," was all he could manage in reply.

"But you've fucked her, though, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure. Of course," he answered.

"Bareback?" she asked. "Or do stretch a rubber over your fat dick before you stick it in her little pussy?"

"We use rubbers," he replied. "I have some in my room. I can go get one!"

She gave a little chuckle, and said, "Oh, no! I want to feel the ridge of your fat knob and every vein and ripple of your raw, naked cock while you fuck my cunt, sonny-boy. How else are you going to fill my pussy with your hot spunk so you can lick it out and share it with me?" She punctuated her statement with a slap on his still-tingling ass-cheek.

He jumped at the stab of pain, which caused him to grind his trapped boner between their bellies, and for it to ooze a big drop of pre-cum. He looked down at her face with its taunting grin, and he said, "Fucking slut!"

She gave a snide chuckle and said, "You say that like it's a bad thing, sonny-boy. I'll bet you wish Tina was half the slut that I am! Maybe if she was, you wouldn't have to beat off spying on me while I fuck your dad and his friends!" She smacked his ass, again, and said, "But we can talk about all that later; right now, my hungry slut-wife cunt needs to feel a stiff, bareback cock getting pounded into it! You think you can manage that, sonny-boy? Or do you want to just jerk off fantasizing about fucking me like you always do?"

He leaned down, gave her an aggressive lip-biting kiss as he rocked his hips, humping her belly. After stretching her bottom lip out and then finally letting it slip from his teeth, he looked her in the eyes and snarled, "Cunt!"

Her lips curled into a sort of evil grin, and she shot back, "Jerk-off!"

It was beyond his youthful comprehension how arousing the filthy, degrading name-calling talk could be, but holy shit, it was!

He pushed himself up and wedged his legs between hers, pushing them apart with his knees. She responded by spreading them much wider on her own.

On his knees, he supported himself with one arm and reached down to guide his rock-hard, drooling dick to her pussy.

She surprised him by reaching up, taking his wrist, and pulling his hand away just as he gripped his boner. "No hands, sonny-boy!" she taunted. "If you can't find my sloppy slut-cunt with your pecker, you probably don't deserve to fuck me!"

Supporting himself with both arms, now, he raised his hips and rocked forward lifting his cock over the top of her pussy-mound. He then settled his weight down and humped the underside of his boner into her pussy right atop her clit.

She sucked in her breath as his dick squashed her pussy and rubbed her clit's little head. She was surprised--and delighted--that the kid seemed to actually have some technique of his own. She had to wonder if he was making things up as he went along, or if this was the way that he and Tina fucked.

After a few humps along her wet pussy, Bryce drew back letting his fat knob--soaked with his drooling pre-cum--slide over Brenda's clit and then down along the soft, open petals of her pussy. Without even looking, he knew when his cock-head was lined up with her cunt-hole, and he rocked his hips forward.

His knob easily spread her loose pussy-lips--a far different feeling than Tina's snug little peach--but an inch deeper his cock-head was being hugged as firmly as it was in his girlfriend's nearly-virgin cunt. That surprised him a little. Being older and a confessed slut he expected Brenda's cunt to be sort of loose.

As he pushed deeper into his stepmom's snug, wet-velvet cunt-hole, the other thing that surprised him was how amazing it felt to feel her cunt walls rubbing directly against his bareback cock. He never realized how much a condom--as thin as it was--insulated that glorious contact.

In a slow, even-paced motion, he kept pushing his cock deeper into Brenda's cunt until his hips were touching her inner thighs. Then, with one final thrust of his hips, he gave his dick a last, hard shove and felt his balls against her wet ass.

Holding his groin firmly against hers, he lowered himself across her naked body, squashing her tits, and gave her another hot kiss. As he rocked and swiveled his hips, grinding his cock around deep inside her gripping cunt, they bit each other's lips, sucked one another's tongues, and moaned into each other's mouth.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers