Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers

"But I didn't make the first move," he said. "You did when you came into my room all naked ... with your dildo."

"True," she said with a smile. "But when I talked to your stepdad during his lunch break today and told him about your spy camera, he said, 'Okay, he's apparently as much of a sexaholic as both of us are; play it any way you want.' "

"Wow!" Was all he could think to say as he tried to get his head around the fact that he was suddenly living in a real-life sexual fantasy.

Brenda got up and went back to putting their snack together. "Okay, now it's my turn," she said. "Tell me about you and Tina. Does she like sex?"

"Obviously!" he replied. "She couldn't go a whole two weeks without it! When I was up at Uncle Jerry's cabin with dad the weekend before last, helping to put on the new roof, Tina decided that she needed to get laid and she hooked up with this college kid and she did it with him in her own bed ... where we always did it."

"How did you find out?" Brenda asked.

"She told me. She confessed the next Saturday night, right when we were getting ready to do it. She said she was sorry, she said she felt awful, she cried ... but I just couldn't deal with knowing she'd done it with somebody else behind my back, and I left."

"Did you and she do it every Saturday night?" Brenda asked, amused that the kid who had fucked her up the ass a little while ago while spewing every foul word that came into his head was now using such a polite euphemism when talking about his girlfriend. He obviously still cared about her.

"Her folks are on a bowling league, so we have the place to ourselves every week," he answered.

"Do you know the guy she did it with?" Brenda asked.

"Yeah. He was a senior in high school when we were sophomores. He was that bad-ass that all girls seem to be attracted to for whatever reason."

"Do you think she's in love with him?"

"God, I hope not!" he said. "I hope she's not that stupid!"

"Do you love her? Because it sounds like you still care about her. I get that you're angry that she betrayed your trust, and you have every right to be. Trust is the single most important element of any relationship."

"So, then you agree that I was right to break up with her," he said.

"No." she replied. "She obviously wants to stay together with you, or she wouldn't have confessed to screwing college-boy. If you both love each other I think you should work it out. Too many people mistake sex as being the most important part of their relationship. It's not; like I said, it's trust. Sex is the recreational part of the relationship. It's supposed to be the fun part."

"So, you're saying I should give her permission to screw other guys when I'm not around?" he said.

"And maybe when you are around," Brenda replied as she brought the plate of cheese and crackers to the island. "It sure works for your stepdad and me." She looked him in the eyes, and taunted, "Or may you don't have the self-confidence that your dad does; to know that he's the only one I love regardless of who I fuck."

"But Tina's not ... you know, like that."

"Oh, you mean that she's not a nymphomaniac sex-addicted cock-loving slut like your stepmother?" Brenda replied pretending to take offense.

"No! I didn't mean that. I mean that ... well, she's only nineteen for crying out loud!"

"So are you, and look what a pervert you are," she replied. "Hidden sex-cam; jerking off watching your parents fuck; fucking your stepmom up the ass; lapping your own cum from her face." Before he could reply, she went on, "I was younger than both of you when I fell in love with my hairbrush, and I was barely legal when I fucked for the first time and the whole world of sex opened up for me. Tina may not be as different from me--and you--as you think. Maybe she just needs an open-minded, self-assured, kind, and understanding partner to join her in the exploration of this wonderful world of uninhibited sex."

"You ... you really think so?" he said. The wheels were spinning in his head as he tried to decide whether having a slut-girlfriend would be a good or bad thing. It certainly seemed good for his stepdad and stepmom.

Brenda interrupted his thoughts, saying, "I think you should make up with her, Bryce. You obviously still love her. Then you can invite her over here and I'll try to ascertain what her views on sex are."

"So, you're going to just ask her if she's a nympho?" he replied with a little laugh.

"Oh, I can be a lot more subtle than that," Brenda answered with a grin. "This isn't my first rodeo. You get her over here and then make yourself scarce for a while so she and I can talk alone."

(Continued)

Please take a moment to leave a rating and maybe a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!

Love,

Casey

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers