Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biting on the fat part of his tongue, Brenda brought her hand down on Bryce's tender ass-cheek, causing him to jump--which drove his cock even deeper into her cunt--and he growled into her mouth, "Fucking bitch!" He then pushed himself up to a nearly upright position on his knees, and holding her legs, and began fucking his cock up her cunt as hard, as deep, and as fast as his muscular young body would make it go.

"Fuck me, sonny-boy!" she snarled up at him. "Fuck your dad's filthy slut-wife! Let's see if you've got any more cum in those fat balls that I feel smacking against my ass!"

Had he not blown his built-up load of splooge all over her ass and his legs while she was humping his boner and he was licking her pussy-juice from her dildo just a short while ago, he would have blown that now-bigger load into her cunt before he had his cock halfway up her velvety hole. Even with that earlier release, though, he felt another orgasm quickly building.

"Since you brought up your ass," he growled at her on panting breaths, "how about if I fuck that now, huh? You promised me your asshole if I sucked your dildo! A deal's a deal, slut!"

She grinned at the kid's aggressiveness but had been ready to remind him of that, herself. Instead, she stayed in bitch-character, and taunted, "Has sonny-boy even had his dick up an asshole before? You think you can find it on your own or are going to need my help? It's the little one right below my cunt! You know, the one you had your tongue up, before!"

He pulled his dick out of her cunt, and she immediately brought her legs up and together, wrapping her arms around them and pulling her knees back to he chest to rotate her hips and expose her rosebud to him.

But he had other ideas. He stood up on the bed, grabbed her legs, and spun her over onto her stomach. He quickly kicked her legs back together after the flip, and then squatted down on top of them, pinning them closed. It was the way that he had watched her friend, Dick, fuck her ass in his spy-cam video, and he couldn't get the image of him shoving his cock between those glorious, round cheeks out of his head.

The view of her marvelous ass, just inches in front of his pulsing, drooling dick was the stuff that jerk-off fantasies were made of, and if he had taken his cock in his hand right them, he could have shot his building load all over those fantastic globes in seconds.

Not knowing if the fantasy-come-true was going to be a one-time thing, so wanting to enjoy the incredible moment for as long as he could, he grabbed her ass-cheeks and spread them apart to expose her wrinkled little pucker.

He then leaned down and ran his tongue all around it, tasting the pussy-juice that had run down and soaked her ass. He then made smaller and smaller circles with his tongue until it was positioned right in the middle of her asshole, and then he extended it and shoved it in as deep as he could force it.

She somehow seemed to force her sphincter to open farther, and he buried his tongue until his face was pushed hard between her ass-cheeks.

In bitch-mode, she taunted him, "Is that your cock you're sticking up my ass, sonny-boy? Wiggle the little thing around a bit so I can feel it!"

He almost laughed at the tease, but then lifted his face from her ass--leaving a big pool of spit behind--sat upright, and brought his hand down on her ass-cheek--the one without the glowing red spot, this time.

She jumped, and snarled at him, "Fucking little bastard! You don't even know what to do with an ass! You don't know whether to eat it or beat it!"

He did laugh at that, and then, slapping his hand across the new red spot on her ass, he replied, "I'm going to fuck it, slut! I'm going to stretch your nasty slut-wife asshole with my fat cock and I'm going blow my hot cum into your guts!"

He grabbed her wrists, pulled her arms around behind her, and put her hands on her ass-cheeks. "Pull them apart!" he told her. "I want to watch your slutty little pucker stretch around my cock!"

With her cheeks pulled wide, he crawled forward up her legs, took his dick in his hand, and guided its glistening knob to her fully-exposed asshole. He leaned forward and slowly applied more and more pressure, watching in aroused fascination as his squishy cock-head deformed and her wrinkled sphincter stretched simultaneously.

Brenda forced her sphincter muscle to relax to a point where it almost seemed like it was expanding on its own, but as soon as she felt Bryce's heavy-rimmed cock-head pop inside her, she clenched her ass and constricted the little circle around the neck of his dick as hard as she could.

Bryce sucked in his breath. He had never felt anything like that before in his life! Watching his dad butt-fuck Brenda on the patio that time, he had formed a small circle with his thumb and finger, and poked his dick-head through it to try to simulate it. That had felt nothing like the reality of his stepmom's ass!

"Holy fuck!" he moaned as he knelt almost motionless with his cock-head plugged into Brenda's squeezing asshole.

With her face in the sheet, she smiled at having given the kid yet another first-time experience. She loved being peoples' first-time-anything.

She turned her head, and said, "You like that, huh, kid? Well, do it again! Poke my asshole with your fat knob a few times! I like it, too!"

He pulled back and was surprised that with the way she was flexing her ass muscles, it was actually harder to get his knob out of her ass than it was to push it in. The feeling of his dick stretching and his cock-head being rolled backwards was off the charts!

As soon as his knob popped free, he reversed direction and pushed it right back into the suddenly-closed pucker. He repeated the glorious poke-and-pull half a dozen times, before Brenda said, "Okay, sonny-boy, enough of the just-the-tip crap! Are you going to fuck me up the ass or what?"

He made one last knob-extraction from her amazing little ring of muscle, then straightened up and brought his hand down across her still-red ass-cheek. He snarled at her, "Slut! Cock-hungry, ass-fucking, nasty slut!"

"Blah, blah, blah!" she said derisively. "I still don't feel your pecker up my ass! Are going to just jerk off looking at it like you always do?"

Spurred by her taunting, nasty talk, he gave her ass another slap, and then grabbed his cock and pressed its knob against her sphincter. He leaned forward and speared his rock-hard boner into her ass in one hard push, driving it into her guts until his hips were pressed against her reddened ass-cheeks.

The feeling of that first push up his stepmom's ass--any ass, for that matter--was so intense that it made his eyes roll back in his head. He had certainly gripped his boner hard at times when he jerked off, but that was nothing like the feeling of her constricting sphincter ring gliding along his cock's length, squeezing it progressively as it slid up her ass.

For a moment, he just lay there on top of her with his cock buried root-deep up her ass, enjoying the amazing feeling and the fact that he actually had his dick shoved up his sexy stepmom's ass ... something he could never have imagined being anything but a fantasy.

"Don't fall asleep back there, sonny-boy!" she chided him. "My ass isn't going to fuck itself!"

He smiled at her teasing and then raised himself up into a push-up-like position above her back. As he began rocking his hips, driving his stiff cock in and out of her ass, he snarled at her, "I'm going to fuck this filthy, slut-wife asshole until I'm ready to cum, and then I'm going to jerk off all over your pretty face, because that's what sluts like, don't they? They like to watch a fat cock squirt its hot splooge and feel it land on them!"

Brenda was a bit surprised at how intuitive the young kid was; she did love to watch a spurting cock and the feel of hot, fresh cum landing on her face.

As he hammered away at her ass--the tightest fuck he could ever imagine--she growled, "Oh, yeah! Fuck it kid! Use my nasty little asshole as your fuck-toy! I want to feel a big load of hot cum when you beat off in my face! Big enough for both of us to share, because you're going to clean it up, sonny-boy!"

He lasted only another thirty seconds or so, fucking her tight asshole and listening to her filthy, taunting talk. When he pulled his cock from her ass, she immediately spun over underneath him, and he crawled up over her to sit on her chest squashing her tits toward her chin with the insides of his legs.

He beat his cock ferociously, just inches from her face, and growled at her, "Open up, slut! I'm gonna coat your fucking tonsils with my cum!"

"Fuck you!" she snarled back through clenched teeth and barely-moving lips. "You want me to swallow your spunk, sonny-boy, you lap it off my face and feed it to me!"

Suddenly, he stopped beating his dick, and with a tight grip around it, he held it aimed at his stepmom's closed mouth. He growled as the first shot of cum forced its way up through his constricted cock and shot across her lips, into one nostril, and all the way to one eye socket.

He quickly began beating off again, painting her cheeks, her nose, and chin with every drop of cum he could dredge out of his balls. It was his second orgasm in an hour, so compared to the first it was a bit meager in quantity, but it sure made up for it in its burning intensity. By the time he squeezed the last drop of cum from his pee-hole onto her lips his balls were aching.

Brenda knew from vast experience that this was the moment that most men would call it quits and just flop over on the bed, catching their breath and basking in their own afterglow. But she also knew that if she caught them quickly enough, she could keep them right in the saddle.

She reached up and took Bryce's face between her hands and pulled his face down to hers. She gave him a sloppy, cum-slathered kiss, then opened her mouth and pushed her tongue deep into his, push his still-warm jism in with it.

Although he could hardly breathe, his balls hurt, and his pecker was quickly going limp, he sucked his cum from her lips and tongue, and his mind, at least, stayed on the fantastic sexual high.

He slid his sweaty, naked body out along hers, and for the next couple of minutes, he lapped and sucked his jism from her face, returning often to her mouth to share his cum and a steamy kiss.

Finally, when she knew he had found just about every drop of his jism, she wrapped her arms around him, looped her legs over his, and held him in a tight embrace as she kissed his mouth.

When she broke the kiss, she said, "You are pretty fucking good, Bryce. That was awesome! Thank you!"

"Thank you!" he said. "Oh, my God!" Then, with his breathing and his heart rate returning somewhat to normal, he added, "And I'm really sorry for calling you all those names! I didn't mean any of it; it just sort of spewed out, you know?"

She replied in well-acted anger, "Oh, and I suppose you didn't really mean to redden my ass-cheeks, either! What? Your hand just slipped and happened to land on my naked ass? Time after time?"

"I, um, I ... I thought ..." he stammered.

"What? What did you think?" she demanded. "Did you think that I'd like to get my ass slapped raw? Did you think that I'd like to be called a nasty slut by my stepson? Huh? Is that what was going through that perverted teenage brain of yours?"

"I ... I'm sorry! I really am! I didn't ... I just ..."

She finally smiled, and let him off the hook, saying, "And I loved every depraved, abusive, disrespecting minute of it, Bryce! You were the perfect lover for this nasty slut-wife. Your dad would be proud!"

He let out a relieved sigh, and said, "That was mean! You really had me! I thought you were okay with all of that because getting my ass slapped and having you call me sonny-boy and kid and teasing me like I was some kind of wimp sure had me turned on!"

She gave him a quick kiss, and as she rubbed her fingers over the spot on his ass that she knew would still be tingling, she said, "I'm really glad you got into all that rough stuff. It's fun, isn't it?"

"Why the hell is that?" he asked. "Why would it feel so good to talk mean to somebody you really like? And to even hurt them? And why does it feel good to have them do it back? That's just weird!"

"Well, the way I've heard it explained," she replied, "is that the aggressive behavior--giving and getting, both verbal and physical--releases adrenaline, which mixes with and supercharges your testosterone--or in my case estrogen--and amps up the arousal right off the scale." She then added, "You're pretty good at it, by the way. Do you ever do that with Tina?"

"Oh, God, no!" he said with a small laugh. "If I ever said those things to her, or smacked her ass the way I did yours she'd probably punch me in the mouth and never speak to me, again."

Brenda chuckled, and said, "Yeah, it's an acquired taste." She gently rolled him off of her so she could breathe more easily, and asked, "So, what happened between you two? I always thought you were great together; you seemed to get along so well when you were around here. And she's cute as a frigging button! God, that tight little ass that she has!"

"She cheated on me," he said.

Brenda looked at him, and said, "This from the kid who just fucked his stepmom two different ways--three if you include humping my pussy in your room."

"You humped me!" he defended.

"Tomato, tomahto," she replied. "Bottom line is that you blew your hot splooge all over my naked ass."

"Well, it's still not cheating because we already broke up!"

She scoffed, and said mockingly using quote fingers, "We were on a break! Just like Ross on Friends, huh?

"And what about me?" she went on. "You don't seem to have a problem with me cheating on your stepdad. Being a little hypocritical, aren't we?"

"Wait a minute! You said that he was ..." He stopped, looked her in the eyes, and said, "Are you screwing with me, again?"

She smiled, and answered, "Maybe just a little." She leaned over, kissed him lightly, and added, "But only a little. We need to talk about this double-standard you seem to have." She rolled off her side of the bed and told him, "Go get cleaned up and put on some shorts. I'll meet you in the kitchen and I'll make us a snack.

***

In the shower, as he washed his own dried cum from his legs and belly, and Brenda's still-fresh pussy-juice from his face, myriad questions streamed through the head on his shoulders, now that it was the one back in charge of his thinking.

Was his stepdad really okay with his wife screwing other men? Had he really told her that she could screw him if the situation came up? What if she was lying and she really was a cheating slut? Christ! If that was true then he had just cuckolded his own stepfather! He needed to talk to Brenda.

He slipped on a pair of shorts--commando--but before he left his bedroom, he picked up his laptop from the floor where Brenda had moved it. He couldn't resist the urge to take a quick look at the video of himself with his stepmom that would be on it.

The feelings of guilt over possibly cuckolding his stepdad began to be pushed to the side when he watched himself and Brenda embracing each other's naked bodies and slapping each other's asses. He recalled how that sting had surprisingly shot straight to his dick ... which now reacted by starting to swell in his shorts. He stopped the playback and closed the computer's cover. There would be plenty of time to beat off while revisiting those amazing memories later--and often--but right now he needed some answers from Brenda if those memories were going to be pleasant rather than guilt-ridden.

When he walked in, Brenda was already in the kitchen and she was wearing one of Tom's too-large-for-her white dress shirts with the cuffs rolled up a couple turns with nothing on under it. Considering that he had just spent a good deal of time with her completely naked, seeing her barely clothed like that was an amazingly sexy look, and in its uncontrollable youthful manner, Bryce's dick began to grow in his shorts, again.

As she sliced some cheese, she looked over her shoulder at him as he slid up onto a stool at the high-top island, smiled, and said, "So, tell me about your breakup with Tina. Inquiring minds want to know."

"No," he said flatly. "I want you to tell me about you and dad. What you and I just did is way beyond anything I could have ever imagined, but I'm also having a hard time imagining that dad's actually okay with it. With you screwing other guys, and especially screwing me."

She turned around and leaned back against the counter with her arms folded across her chest--a look that was even sexier! She held his eyes for a moment, impressed by both his assertiveness and his obvious feelings of loyalty toward his stepfather.

"I can see where you where you might be doubtful of that," she said. "That's the stuff of erotic stories that you might read on the Internet and of porn movies, not reality. But it's the God's-honest truth, Bryce." She walked over and took the stool opposite him, and then went on.

"I've fucked countless guys in my life, Bryce--I've been addicted to sex since the first time I stuck the handle of my hairbrush up my pussy and made myself cum. I thought I was in love with the first guy who fucked me back in high school, but it turns out that he was a complete jerk and what I really loved was the fucking. I got a reputation as being an easy lay pretty quickly, which made me popular with the guys and a tramp in the eyes of the girls.

"Senior year, about two months before graduation, I got caught giving two guys from the basketball team twin blowjobs, and I got suspended." She chuckled and added, "They were star players--and males--so they only got a reprimand and something like ten hours of detention. My first brush with double standards.

"Anyway, my folks negotiated a deal so I could graduate, in which I had to see a shrink about my obvious social problem, as the woman principal put it. So, after two visits a week for a month the doctor made the diagnosis of hypersexuality disorder. The two-hundred-dollar-an-hour way of saying that I was a nymphomaniac--a slut. He added to the diagnosis that I was probably incurable, because I didn't appear to see my disorder as a problem." She laughed, and added, "The fact that I asked, 'Are we going to fuck today?' at the start of every session probably influenced that assessment. We never did, by the way.

"Well anyway, it turns out that your father is as much of a sex-addict as I am although never officially certified by a doctor, like me. The male counterpart to a nymphomaniac is called a satyromaniac, by the way, in case it should ever come up in trivia. He's also a voyeur; he loves watching me fuck. And as I mentioned, he's bisexual, too. We're pretty much a perfect pair," she concluded with a smile.

"But he really said it was okay to do it with me?" Bryce asked. He certainly understood how hot it was to watch his stepmom fuck, so accepting that his stepdad would enjoy that, wasn't a huge stretch. "I mean, that's incest, right?" he added.

"Technically, no," she answered. "None of us is blood related. He and I had talked about this last year sometime," she went on. "I had told him how handsome and hot I think you are, and he said that I wasn't to seduce you, but if you were bold enough--and horny enough--to make the first move then I could take it wherever I wanted."