All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Temptress'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 4 years ago
When did she unlock him?

I feel it would add to the highly charged eroticism of the situation if there was a detailed description of Lexi freeing Bill's cock from his cage. When did it happen? At the time when she announced her intention of fucking Tom? Moments before she let Bill reclaim her? What was their ritual of locking and unlocking?

Perhaps the story could also be told from Lexi's and/or Bill's perspective in order to reveal the inner feelings and the bond that exists between a hotwife and her cuckold.

greenman440greenman440almost 4 years ago
Yeah you portrayed it as consensual

Yes you put all that stuff in your bio about love and respect etc. But I wonder really what percentage of men actually do want/like to really live like this as opposed to fantasise about it? I'd genuinely be interested to know, but in reality it's probably impossible to know. My gut feel is it must be very very low. Unknowing cheating partner I'm sure is high, swinging/poly a smallish number. But guy accepting actual long term real cuckolding, hmmmm. And such as this story, the wife fucks the guys boss, I really cannot imagine that relationship working for long, then when it ends all sorts of fallout is likely.

policywankpolicywankalmost 4 years agoAuthor
cock cage release

You are right amadeus. I had a whole piece on the cock cage release. I changed direction with that part of the story at the last minute and neglected to bring that part back in. Unfortunately the system doesn't really allow me to edit after the fact. If I make a sequel to this story I promise that I will circle back to this.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedalmost 4 years ago
Love it

I always enjoy the idea of a fully liberated wife with a husband that enjoys her sexual indulgence. So few people really understand the psychology of this genre/fetish and how that is as important as the fucking. This is a bit extreme (it is fantasy porn after all) but I get that wonderful unsettling mix of cuckold emotions. They are addictive and the intensity wanes with experience so the dynamic of continually cranking it up is spot on.

I agree with Amadeus that I would like to have seen the cage dynamic explored more. It is another of those things that so few people understand. For me it is not a true barrier (I could remove it easily enough) but rather a symbol and an almost ceremonial tool that enhances those emotions. Of course Bill could have gotten it off on his own but the fact that he choose not to is all part of his willing submission.

In a lot of your other stories you spend time explaining the wife and cuckold perspectives. Sometimes I prefer that. But the way this one just a jumped straight into it seemed like it was for those of us who really understand the fetish. More of a spank bank type thing. Great for the library but I do like the ones that develop the characters and their motivation more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Started hot but........

The sex scenes were way too repetitious. They turned boring. I found myself skimming through looking for something worth reading. I don't see myself personally getting into this scene, but some of the stories are hot enough to get my dick dripping. Although cuckolding is based on cruelty feeding masochism, this story didn't dwell much on the psychological impact on Bill.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoy The Silence

Very nicely written. This is a classic example of a man letting his lust get the better of him. You can clearly understand that he has mixed emotions about being cuckold, but policywank uses his lust against him. The way she let's him know that his boss has a bigger cock than him is artful. She knows it plays tricks on his mind.

The way she talks about her lover as a dominant male makes the husband feel it is okay to eat the stronger mans cum. Her confidence makes him feel confident that she is doing the right thing. When she informs the cuck that she is going to fuck his boss in her bed, his cock becomes hard. It is a sign that he accepts this, which allows her to continue forward.

My wife uses similar tactics, giving me positive sex feedback when I behave like a cuck, getting my cock hard against my will by telling me she loves me so much every time I submit.

She then insults more and more as she gets aroused culminating in her calling me a slut and a bitch for making her have to be a whore in order to be sexually gratified. I respond by shooting cum all over my belly as she loses control and admits to her stud " I am a whore daddy punish me, my husband is a weak, stupid cuck who likes watching his wife get abused by perverts " or something like that. Then she orgasms, screaming fuck me baby.

After she regains composure, she looks at me and smiles, she tries to smile lovingly, but it looks more like she can't believe that she has broken me down so far that she can fuck another man in front of me, because it all started with her infidelity and me screaming at her and constantly asking her why. Fastfoword years later and I am a willing cuck

This story needs to be seen from the point of view of a couple who have been together for many years. She has slowly brought him to this state with the help of cheating, his age, their financial dependence on one another, kids and his intellectual mind. He is probably under the sign of a thinking man. All of this plays a part in his cucking. He has given in to it and enjoys it, it has been a long road.

As a man who has been put in a similar situation, I can tell you that she probably lost a father early, but does not have daddy issues. She lacked affection from her mother and married a man that would be affectionate and needs other men to be dirty with.

The cuck hubby loves her and gives her what she needs, looking to the positive, which is dirty sex. He loves her and is doing it for her and himself. There is something in her past that makes this kind if sex neccessary. There are also positives to this in my relationship. My wife has a few female friends that are aware of this relationship.

When they are between boyfriends, want a girls day, or just want good sex, she has me fuck them with her supervision. I put on a blindfold, then a scarf and they use me as a kind of dildo. They have some wine, music and fuck me. Not talking, kissing or caressing. They use my cock. Not to brag but I am about 8 inches long, very thick with an unusually big mushroom head. They like it. Some times 2 or even three, one after the other.

It is not as enjoyable as you may think. I am indifferent about it at the time, but once I think about how I fuck her and her whore friends, it is very pleasant to mastubate to. This story is probably a type of bio/fiction, meaning there is most likely some truth to it.

This lifestyle doesn't have to be dirty. Your wife can fuck truckers and thugs, but she doesn't have to. It can be done with class, cleanly. My wife fucks regular men, all married who do not get the type of sex they want at home. Married men keep better secrets.

In closing I will say that I am what you would call a silent "cuckold master." Yes my wife fucks others but I don't mind and enjoy that she learned how to fuck from other men. I like the thought that other men turned my sweet, innocent wife into a whore for me to enjoy. She is happy. I am happy.

Her friends are happy. Her lovers are happy. You would never guess that this nice, introverted soccer mom gets fucked by cheating men with big cocks who call her a whore as they cum in her hairy pussy. The down side is that we have to be discreet. I don't like that part, but oh well.

Letting your lust take you on a trip can be fun as long as you know your own limits. You will always have mixed emotions, but anything that is very good comes with risk. The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward. The bigger the whore, the better the sex. The bigger the cock, the deeper the penetration. The cuck hubby is a slut as well.

Attracted to big cock, but that doesn't me he has to give in to that cock, but he is a whore as well , always searching for cock to satisfy his sexual itches through his wife.

He needs that cock just as much ad her because porn has made him connect orgasm with cock. Cucks are obsessed with cock and not pussy. We love looking at big ,veiny, hard cocks and seeing them In our wifes pussy is icing on the cake.

Policywank is a hot woman and I like her stories and appreciate her sharing. They are interesting and fun.

She is his wife and not his mother. A marriage should be based on many things, but sex should be at least number two, at least.

She is a smart woman who knows what she wants and gets it. I imagine her with her legs spread taking a cock from some man who cares nothing for her, pounding his big cock in her in front of her husband. I imagine that the thought of this gives her pleasure beyond what you could imagine.

Women love being sex objects when they are stress free and feel safe. When they are free to be themselves, they let their imagination rule, knowing that they will not be judged or punished for being what they are, sexual creatures.

Policywank is expressing herself within the boundries of marriage with her husbands consent and having incredible sex. Can you say the same? Peace and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I need a Lexi

This is great. The humiliation is there and he knows he loves it. I love that he gets what he needs.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Wow. I hated it but I couldn’t stop reading it. Really well done handling of just how different people are and what a variation of normal can feel right.

NancyPanNancyPan5 months ago

I somehow just discovered that this brilliant and insightful woman is also a writer. I have so much more to read. She understands the psyche of submissive men like no other. A talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As a marriage and family counselor of twenty-plus years, I have seen couples like this on five occasions, and all were in the throes of a nasty dissolution. Ironically, they all professed mutual love and respect, but in three of the cases, it was a clinical narcissist abusing a self-loathing man who'd been manipulated into thinking he wanted this "sexual kink." In the other two cases, the husband was pre-chosen by the wife (one with BPD/sociopathic tendencies, the other a pure sociopath) as a compliant, well-employed, easily manipulated target for serial abuse and exploitation. In two of the five couples, I was compelled by law to report physical abuse in one case and exploitation of a person with mental illness. This talented writer presents an overly idealized, scrubbed, and sexualized version of what is overwhelmingly a blueprint for an abusive relationship disguised as consensual kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The anonymous comment below concerning the couples he worked with reminds me of a case my law office handled a few years ago where that follows this story closely. No nice-guy "Tom," in our client's case. The boss quickly gained complete contempt for the cuckolded husband and while being nice to his face basically killed his career. He missed two salary reviews in a row, despite being a demonstrably (objective peer-to-peer comparison) manager. To "humiliate" our client, the husband was kept after hours to finish projects which the boss was responsible for and took credit. He was told that this freed up time for our client's direct manager to have sex with his wife. Finally, the boss used our client's corporate AMEX card to entertain his wife and filed fake expense reports to cover the spending. That's when my very honest client confided in his brother who took him to meet with the company's security and fraud team. They began documenting the spending, the reassigned work and the man's salary review. Long story short, the boss was fired and my client sued the company because, get this, the boss' immediate supervisor and another manager were also having sex with my client's wife. This stuff never goes to trial. After legal expenses, our client walked away with $1.1M. I was asked to review the company's annual sexual harassment and workplace conduct program for the next two years at the request of the insurance company who carries the company's umbrella liability policy. The inclusions were... interesting. But as anon below states, our client suffered from multiple mental disorders. And yes, he kept his job and remains one of the company's better employees.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...