Slut Wife - Temptress

Story Info
A wife led marriage.
8k words
4.19
51.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,268 Followers

Bill got out of the shower and dried himself off. He looked into the mirror at his fit trim body before walking into the next room.

There sat his stunning wife Lexi in front of her make-up mirror. She brushing her luxurious blond tresses. She wore her usual terrycloth robe loosely tied and open enough to show off her magnificent cleavage. They both looked in the mirror as he walked by and their eyes met.

"Sweetie I need you to clean out the garage this morning so that I can put away my Jaguar before the inclement weather comes."

They both knew damn well that the cold weather was not imminent, but he dared not talk back to her on a domestic matter. It was only where work or outside relationships played a role that he was permitted to dissent. He stopped and faced towards the mirror.

"But I have a golf game with Tom and the two new Executive Vice Presidents in from head office Lexi."

"I'll fill in for you. I am quite sure that Tom won't mind." She said bluntly with an impassive expression. She looked at his face in the mirror then glanced down at his crotch. A bolt of lightning shot down his spine and Bill's cock instantly strained against his cock cage.

It was like this every time she took a new lover. The first knowledge of it brought back the accumulated knowledge of all her past lovers and pushed his limits a bit further. The way she let him know was different every time. It could be before, after or even during. Sometimes it was hinted at and revealed slowly. Like this moment. He wasn't sure but he had a feeling that seemed to be confirmed by her mischievous smile and the surge of blood to his dick. She knew just how to tease maximum stimulation from her cuckold.

It had been 5 years almost exactly. Before that they had indulged in swinging, couple swap and an increasing array of sexual adventures, but it was discrete and constrained while the girls were still at home. After their second daughter moved out he raised the idea of her becoming a hot wife. She agreed provided that they adopt a fully wife led marriage. Or at least that is the way he remembered it now. Maybe it had all been her idea. He just knew that he had ceded all authority in the relationship and never looked back.

Instantly the images of his wife and Tom raced through his mind. Her constant friendliness. The way she was flirty with Tom when his was wife was not present. The times he had seen them walk around a corner at the company picnic or come out of a private room at the Christmas party laughing conspiratorially, her touching his arm or leaning into him. Those seemed like clear signs but with Lexi it was tough to tell. Those things were intentional and they meant something but she was such a flirt and she loved to tease him so Bill never quite knew for sure. It was always that way when she pushed his boundaries.

They were a very experienced hot wife/cuckold couple. She had started out modestly and pushed his limits with each new lover. But fucking his boss still seemed a step beyond. He knew it might happen one day. He wasn't sure he was ready, but he knew that didn't matter. She would lead and he would follow. That was the key to his submission. For five years she had led him and he had not failed (at least in any material way) to obey. He didn't want to break the continuity for fear that he would break the spell she had over him. She knew it too. The way she navigated along the edge of what he could endure is what made it so exciting for both of them.

"Bill, do as you are told. Go call Tom and tell him you can't make it and I will sub in for the foursome. I really am sure he won't mind." Her words hit him like another lightning bolt. She was sure. Did that mean this had already been planned and he was the last to know? And foursome? Two of the other senior executives were about to see Lexi with his boss who was their peer. How far would she go? How much would they know come Monday morning? He felt that familiar feeling as if the cuckold angst and humiliation might get the better of him. As always it yielded to his excitement and titillation.

"Yes ma'am." He said as he started to head towards his own closet.

"Sweetie, what are you doing?"

"Um, getting dressed."

"Bill you will be in the garage doing chores. You know the rules. Naked and caged. Now go make the call and make my breakfast. I don't want to keep Tom waiting."

Lexi turned back to her mirror and Bill knew he had been dismissed. As he walked away she indulged a slight smile, fully aware of the fire she had just lit inside her cuckold husband.

Fifteen minutes later Lexi came bouncing down the stairs into the kitchen wearing a too short white pleated skirt with only a skimpy thong underneath and her favourite white golf shirt unbuttoned with no bra. She had always been a bombshell and the years had been kind to her magnificent body. Her glorious 36D tits were still nearly perfect. At 43 years old they hung perfectly with a slight separation as if she were still 29. Her dark areolas were barely hidden and as Bill knew from experience would be visible in bright light or if her top got wet. She was also showing just a hint of nipple pokies - Lexi was obviously looking forward to her round of golf.

For a mature man Lexi was the perfect woman, better even than some young trophy girlfriend. She was a MILFy mix of beauty, sexuality and mature experience.

She took her breakfast bagel and told him to put her coffee into a carafe so that she wouldn't be late. "Is it ok with Tom if I sub in?"

"Yes." Answered Bill timidly.

"Told you." Said Lexi with that mischievous smile. "While you are cleaning the garage make a pile of stuff for us to take to the cottage tomorrow. See if Holly wants us to drop her bike off with her at college. Oh, and call Darren to see if he will be home tomorrow. If so ask him to drop by while you unload the stuff at the cottage. By sweetie." She said as she gave his cock cage a slight squeeze and a peck on the lips then scampered off without waiting for a reply.

Bill stood frozen in place as another shiver ran down his spine. Darren was their neighbour at the cottage. He was #14. The fourteenth lover that Lexi had taken since becoming a hot wife. He was a rugged divorcee who lived in the country year round.

In all it had been 29 lovers over five years. Tom would be #30, a milestone of sorts. Six per year. One every two months. Some were brief affairs. Others like Darren were regulars. The interval between taking each was pretty consistent too - the last had been about two months prior so taking Tom as her lover was just about right on time. The certainty of it set in.

Lexi didn't cruise singles clubs or online dating. For most women to find a new lover every two months at this stage in life would seem like a lot. But for Lexi it was effortless and seemingly more so with each passing month. In fact, there were three other guys on deck as near as Bill could tell. He already knew - on some level - that one of them or Bill would be next. Some or all of them would eventually be fucking his wife. It was just a matter of when.

........................................

Lexi and Bill were quite affluent. He was district manager for a major multi-national. He made a very good salary and had a good benefit and bonus package with perks. He had also inherited a tidy sum from his family. Tom was the company's regional director who happened to be located in the same building as Bill's team.

Lexi made a lot more money. She had her own design firm and was arguably the most well-known and premium priced designer in the city. Three other ladies worked with her but she called all the shots and set her own schedule. She was white, blond, buxom and statuesque at 5'9". Lexi knew all the right people and belonged to all the right clubs. She had a warm personality and commanding presence. The type of woman who knew she was in charge.

They lived in a sprawling bungalow with a large yard and a luxurious pool, hot tub and sauna.

The fact that Lexi took lovers was an open secret. She and Bill had dabbled in enough alternative lifestyles that it hardly seemed unusual.

As a couple everyone saw them as Lexi and Bill, her name first. He was a handsome and successful man, certainly not the image of a cuckold. But next to Lexi it was clear where he stood and not many men would not want to be in his place.

Lexi exuded sophistication and sexuality but she was so warm and personable that it wasn't intimidating. People tended to just automatically treasure their time with her without expecting anything more. To her lovers it was a perfectly reasonable trade-off to drop everything to be with her on her terms. When she moved on they were happy for the experience. They all somehow understood that fucking Lexi was like riding a unicorn. She can't be tamed and won't be constrained so just enjoy the ride. And they saw Bill as the one lucky bastard that got to be with her most of the time - whatever compromises he made, even the ones they might not have been able to handle were worth it.

........................................

The golf game was much like one might expect with Lexi dressed in a revealing and overtly sexy outfit playing with Bill's three colleagues. She turned every head. Men looked on lustfully and women looked on with envy and judgment. Lexi's foursome partners fawned over her and barely kept from drooling.

She flirted with all of them. It was a bit more with Tom but not enough to really notice the difference. That is how Lexi uses her feminine wiles to obscure her activities. If she just flirted with Tom they would conclude she was fucking him. But by flirting with everyone she confused them. Maybe it was just her personality. It was all the subtle things. Touching a man's arm or shoulder, asking for advice on her swing, brushing past closer than she needed to be. Lexi knew how to fill a man's senses. Her smell, her softness, her sumptuous curves her pretty smile, her lyrical friendly voice. They all just made men want to be in her presence.

When they were done the round they all paused to get a drink in the private club. It took an hour before the other two men left and Lexi put her hand on Tom's thigh to signal that he should stay back. They finished one more drink then walked together to the parking lot. Her car was parked next to his SUV. That was no accident.

"Tom do you have a moment to talk?"

"Yes of course. What is it?"

"Let's sit in your truck."

They got into the truck.

"Tom, do you remember when we kissed at the company picnic a couple weeks ago?"

"Yes of course I remember. I um..." He looked down sheepishly in the awkward silence. "I'm sorry. That was inappropriate. We had a few too many drinks. I just, um..." Tom struggled to know what to say or do.

"I'm not. Sorry that is. I'm not sorry and I wasn't drunk." Lexi put her hand on Tom's, leaned across the centre console and kissed him. He kissed her back and they fell into a passionate embrace.

"But, what about Bill?" Said Tom, not even thinking about his own wife.

"What about him? He understands."

"What! You told him?"

"Bill and I have an understanding Tom. It is ok. But if this makes you uncomfortable I will stop."

"No! No!" He responded almost too enthusiastically.

Lexi smiled a sultry smile. "That is what I thought."

Lexi rotated up the center console and scooted a little closer to him. Then she reached for his belt and unbuckled it. Tom stared in near disbelief as she unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper. She was so fucking bold. When he looked at her she had a lusty smile on her face and looked right into his eyes as she reached into his pants and wrapped her perfectly manicured fingers around his hard cock.

"Oh my, that is big." Lexi cooed as she worked his pants down a bit further so she could liberate his cock from his pants.

She scooted a little closer and leaned in to him again for a deep wet kiss. Their lips parted and their tongues intertwined as his cock sprang free and she began to stroke it. Tom seemed a bit unsure so she took her hand off his cock long enough to take his left hand and place it on her breast before returning to French kissing and cock stroking. The green light was now clear to Tom. He put his right arm around her and moved it down to her ass. He pulled her closer while his left hand squeezed her big tits and traced the outline of the nipples he had been looking at for 18 holes.

Lexi was an expert seductress and it was not lost on her that Tom's own wife had small saggy tits. He always struggled not to ogle Lexi's tits and she had noticed it. It hardly seemed fair that Lexi was a D cup and they were still so much firmer than Toms' wife's sad little wind socks.

Once he was fully warmed up Lexi pulled back just enough to get on her knees across the big front seat of Tom's SUV. Her ass went up in the air and her head went to his crotch as she wrapped her delicious lips around his throbbing cock.

"Ahhhhhh." Moaned Tom as he finally felt her tongue swirl around the head of his cock. He reached out with his right hand to feel her ass. Lexi gave a little wiggle and a giggle just to make sure he knew he hand a green light to feel her up. Tom was a big man with a long reach. He was soon pushing her panties to the side and fingering her wet pussy as she sucked his big dick.

Lexi had a predilection for above average sized cocks. What hot wife doesn't really? Size isn't everything, but it helps. Taking Tom deep was not a problem. Lexi liked to make an impression. She had a feeling that Tom's slightly prim and conservative wife was not likely an expert cock-sucker. So on her first stroke she took Tom's thick 9" all the way down to his balls. He gasped and shuddered like he might cum right then.

Lexi was right about his wife. She had never taken Tom's cock into her throat. She gave mediocre, unenthusiastic blow jobs and frequently complained of how uncomfortable sex was if he was even the slightest bit aggressive. He'd had a few more adventurous lovers before marriage but none like Lexi. She was a sexual goddess in Tom's eyes and had made him hard since almost the first time he laid eyes on her.

She came to the golf course with a plan that day. And how she sucked his cock was no different. A slut like Lexi has a full repertoire for every possible sexual encounter. She was hot enough that most guys were happy if she just showed up but her standards for her partner's sexual satisfaction was much higher. It was a point of pride to ensure that every one of her lovers saw her as something special and always wanted to come backed for more. Her guess was that Tom was starved for a woman that showed her sexual hunger for him. She was right.

After that first stroke Lexi pumped up and down on his rock hard cock a few more times, each time take him balls deep and licking them when she got there. He noticed that she didn't gag - at all - but there was a lot of enthusiastic slurping and she wasn't shy about it. Then she held the base of his shaft squeezing tight while she held just the swollen helmet of his dick in her mouth and swirled he tongue around it. Gently she let her teeth rest on the ledge of his cock head while her tongue probed his pee hole before closing her lips around the head and sucking so hard he thought she might just extract the cum purely by suction.

In 20 seconds Lexi had done more to his cock than his boring little wife had done in 20 years of marriage. It hardly seemed fair to so easily overshadow his own wife but Lexi wasn't one to apologize for being herself and she wasn't afraid to take what she wanted.

Lexi slowed down and pushed has pants down a bit farther so that she could suck on his balls. Her beautiful blond head was buried in his crotch. It seemed almost wrong - yet so delicious - for such a beautiful woman to be willing to do these dirty things that his own wife would balk at. Carefully she suckled each of his balls right up to just before the point where it might get uncomfortable. Then she licked his taint and he thought he might just blow but he held back.

Once she knew he couldn't take it any more Lexi opened her lips slightly so that they wrapped partway around his cock from the side (like eating a cob of corn) as she made her way back to the head of his dick. Her tongue swirl to the underside of his throbbing cock head and teased that sensitive spot until she started to feel his cock twitch. Her hand cupped his balls and she closed her lips around his cock as she felt the first spurts of his cum. She held him there, just a couple inches inside her mouth so that she could taste every drop of his thick tangy cum.

Tom could tell that she was swallowing furiously as he bucked and pumped his load into her pretty mouth. He forgot that he still had a finger in her wet cooch as he basked in the thrill of having this hot wife gobble up every drop of his cum.

When he was finally done Lexi sat up. She looked him in the eye with a smile as she gently put his cock away and pulled her own panties back over her wet pussy. She gave him a soft wet kiss. "I hope we can do this again real soon Tom."

He just nodded, speechless. She smiled knowing by his lack of words that she had achieved her objective. She turned, opened the door and stepped out of his SUV and gave him a little wave before closing the door.

Lexi drove home in her Jaguar, hungry for the day when she would ride Tom's big dick. She knew it would be soon.

.........................................

"Good news sweetie!" Gushed Lexi as she bounced into the garage where Bill was busy organizing.

"What is it?" Asked Bill warily.

"Your boss has a big dick. Much bigger than yours. It reminds me of James. Remember the guy on my co-ed softball team. You know the big black guy? He was #7. You know the first time I let you watch me cuckold you?" Said Lexi as she toyed with Bill. She knew damn well that he remembered James. She was just layering on the humiliation.

"Yes. I remember James." Answered Bill meekly. He knew that she knew that he remembered James. This was part of the game. It rattled him every time but excited him so much that he couldn't get enough. It was like an addiction. Standing there naked and exposed with blood flooding to his cock stuck in its cage while his wife rubbed it in.

"Mmmmm. That makes your little cock excited doesn't it sweetie?" Lexi asked rhetorically as she reached out and gave his cock cage a little tug.

"Anyway, of course it isn't black but for some reason Tom's cock reminds me of James. I mean I've felt it rub against me a few times. But this was the first time I saw it as I sucked him off in the parking lot in his SUV." She paused letting that sink in or a while. "Anyway, it looks like you have made some good headway in here. Give me an update."

Bill proceeded to report on the progress of his garage clean-up effort and the items which he had set aside to be taken to the cottage. Lexi gave a few brief instructions, then gave him a peck on the cheek before going into the house.

Lexi changed out of her golf clothes, put on a very skimpy bikini and grabbed a book to go sit by the pool. She made herself a white wine spritzer and headed to the back yard. On the way she stopped at the garage door and stuck her head in to see Bill.

"Bill honey when you are done organizing the boxes on that shelf and sweeping the floor come see me by the pool ok."

"Yes ma'am."

Lexi smiled and nodded.

It was another 45 minutes before he made it outside. It was understood that he would go out naked with his cage on. He didn't even bother asking otherwise. Their backyard was quite private but there were a few lines of sight where the neighbours might be able to see him. That was just the way it is. He knew that many neighbours had surely noticed him naked in a cock cage in the backyard. They had probably seen Lexi fuck one of her many lovers or sun bathe in the nude as well. He accepted it. He had no choice and the truth is that it excited him. Besides Lexi had compelled him to be much more exposed than that on many occasions.

policywank
policywank
1,268 Followers