Slut Wife - Temptress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,273 Followers

This is one of the many little perks for a submissive man. He probably never would have done this on his own. Doing so in obedience to her made it easier for him. Meanwhile she made him do it because she knew it would excite him, not because it mattered to her. Well she did enjoy exercising authority over him so maybe it was a little bit for her.

He came out by the pool and sat down silently waiting for her attention as she finished her chapter.

"Bill, I've made a decision. You know that your earliest possible ejaculation date was tomorrow evening. But I have decided that I need you to do something for me." She paused waiting for his acquiescence. It wasn't in doubt nor remotely optional. But they both knew she was in a heightened state of arousal - so was he - and when she was in that head space compelling him to declare his obedience was just part of the way she dominated him.

"Yes of course. Anything. Ma'am."

"Tom is going to be #30. But I think you knew that already didn't you sweetie? He is primed and ready to go and you are going to help get him into my bed...our bed. For this 5 year milestone I am going to fuck your boss in our bed. And you are going to bring him to me. I know you will obey like a good little cuckold, but we are going to defer your next ejaculation until after you get Tom here so I can have sex with him in our bed. Is that clear?"

"Um, yes ma'am. How would you like me to...?"

"That is up to you Bill. Get creative. That is why I am deferring your ejaculation. So you can focus. Now go refill my drink."

As Bill obeyed his wife and refilled her drink he was reminded once again of how effective ejaculation deferral can be. He was actively thinking about how to get Tom over to their house to fuck his wife.

........................................

The next day Lexi and Bill drove to their cottage. Bill texted Darren before they left to tell him when they would arrive. As soon as they arrived Lexi went inside to change into a classic white stocking, garter pantie and bra set while Bill started to unload the truck. Moments later Darren walked up the laneway.

"Hey Bill how are you? I Lexi inside?"

"I'm good. Yes she is."

Moments later and for the entire next 45 minutes while he unloaded and organized Bill heard Lexi and Darren fucking, flirting and playing through the open window. Just as he was finishing up Darren emerged from the house still buttoning up his pants.

"Lexi told me to send you inside Bill. See ya pal." Said Darren with a slight smirk.

Bill went in and found Lexi on the bed with legs spread. There was a large pool of wetness beneath her perfectly trimmed pussy and Darren's cum was smeared all over it with more oozing out of her fuck hole. She propped herself up on her elbows and stared at him then motioned down towards her pussy with her gorgeous big green eyes. Bill knew what was expected of him. He dove into her pussy quickly so that he could lap up every drop of cum before it leaked onto the bed sheets. Five years earlier Lexi had trained him to move fast before the cum leaked away. Now he had developed a taste for cum and wanted to ensure he got every drop.

"Mmmmmm. That's a good boy." Cooed Lexi as she laid back and spread her legs further, implicitly inviting Bill to lick her to another orgasm. He did.

.........................................

Bill felt that usual titillating apprehension on his way to work the next Monday. He was about to see his boss for the first time since his beautiful slutty wife had sucked him off in the parking lot at a private club to which he didn't belong but Tom did. It was humiliating in every way. Yet Bill had learned to accept, embrace and enjoy this feeling. It wasn't always obvious to an outsider but he enjoyed this more than Lexi did. It was his addiction that she supported.

There was a slight tension but neither said anything for most of the day. Bill felt like he was going to explode but he was used to it. Tom was self-conscious but sort of felt like 'what the hell she isn't my wife'.

Near the end of the day Bill mustered the courage to ask Tom if he would mind giving him a ride home. He cobbled together some story about having brought his car to the shop and it not being ready for pick-up like they had promised. Tom agreed.

Bill dutifully sent a text message to Lexi to let her know Tom would be giving him a ride home.

She smiled a mischievous grin to herself before responding "good boy!" Then she went upstairs and put on her favourite skimpy sundress. She had worn it to Bill's company picnic the previous year and remembered all of the lustful gazes but none more than Tom's. It had a bright floral pattern on a white background. It was very short. The back was fully open. The front was sort of an 'A' shape the barely contained her side boob. With it she wore a pair of black leather heels with an open toe and thick ankle strap. This made it more sultry than the wedge sandals she wore to the picnic. Underneath was the same style of white lace g-string panty she had worn to the golf game. She topped it all off with a quick application of bright red lipstick as she heard the car pull into the driveway.

"Thanks Tom. Why don't you come in for a beer?"

"I probably shouldn't." Said Tom. He was feeling a bit uncomfortable given the whole situation but he did badly want to see Lexi.

"Oh, come on. Have just one beer. Lexi will give me shit if you don't come and say hello."

It felt like trouble but the mere mention of her name made Tom hard and his temptation got the better of him. "Well ok."

As soon as Tom saw Lexi he knew something was up. She always looked sexy as hell to him, but he thought surely she didn't just walk around the house looking like this.

"Hi Tom. Nice to see you." She said as she came out from behind the counter and gave him a hug and a kiss on each cheek. "Thanks so much for bringing Bill home. Won't you stay for dinner?"

"I, um, I probably shouldn't. I, um, need..."

"Oh don't be silly. Please stay." She said softly and looking him straight in the eye while she still had one hand around his back and the other holding his hand. Her tits pressed against his arm while she squeezed his hand gently.

"Well if you put it that way, a man can't very well say no."

Still snuggled up to Tom, Lexi turned to Bill. "Go and get some steaks from the butcher will you Bill. Ribeye's will do nicely and they will cook up fast. I am sure you men are hungry."

"Yes, yes of course." Answered Bill. Then he scurried off exactly as he had been commanded to do.

Bill was barely out of sight and still inside the front door, within earshot as Lexi leaned in to give Bill a seductive kiss and said. "Would you like to fuck me now Tom?"

Even though he could see all that was unfolding her boldness still caught Tom off guard. Without waiting for his answer Lexi took him by the hand and led him down the hallway. He trailed a step behind admiring her lovely ass as she wiggled it seductively for him.

In the bedroom Lexi unclasped the dress behind her neck and let it fall to the floor. Her big tits bounced free. She bent at the waist and peeled off her panties down to her ankles. Then she stood and stepped out of them kicking them to the side with a giggle.

Tom just stood transfixed as she stepped forward and started unbuttoning Tom's shirt.

"So you really set all this up to get me here tonight?"

"Not exactly. I told Bill to get you here and he set it up."

"Wow you are quite the mischievous little slut aren't you?" Said Tom as Lexi just nodded. "So how does this work? Will Bill stay away until we are done or is he really gone to get steaks and make dinner?"

"Oh he is really gone to get steaks. It isn't far. He will come back right away. And I left that door open so that he can hear you fucking me while he prepares our dinner."

By this time Tom's shirt was off and she had unbuckled his pants and pushed them to the ground. She had his big hard dick in one hand and his balls in the other.

"Is this going to be ok with you?" She asked with feigned concern behind a sultry smirk.

"Well it seems far from ok, but don't stop now."

Lexi lit up with a big smile as if an uncertainty had just been clarified. She had known for months that Tom would say yes when the time came but they both enjoyed the theatrics. Lexi turned away and climbed on to the bed on all fours. She looked back over her should seductively and wiggled her ass. Tom rushed to step out of his pants and peel off his socks as he got on his knees on the floor behind her and put himself face first into her sex. He tried to pace himself but his desire to lick every inch of her got the better of him. He devoured her sex, licking hungrily at her perfectly trimmed pussy and eating her ass like it was his last meal.

It seemed like only minutes since Bill had left, but Tom was still on his knees eating her out when he heard the car door then the front entrance door close. He was suddenly aware of the noises emanating from the two of them. Tom slurping and grunting as Lexi groaned and moaned gently with pleasure.

A shot of boldness overtook him as he decided it was time to fuck her. He stood up and slapped his big hard dick up against her juicy pussy lips then smacked her ass gently but loudly.

"Damn, you are one filthy little slut."

Lexi just put her head down on the bed, arched her back and wiggled her ass again, inviting him to fuck her. Tom brushed his swollen cock head back and forth along the length of her pussy teasing it a bit. She pushed back into him, impatient to feel his thick manhood enter her pussy.

"Mmmmm. Fuck me baby!" She said loud enough for Bill to hear her. Then she moaned loudly as Tom eased his big dick into her. Lexi knew the angle perfectly so she had her pelvis and back arched just right so that his engorged purple helmet brushed across her g-spot with each stroke. She took all of him easily but she used her pussy muscles to keep a snug grip on his dick.

Again Tom tried to pace himself but he was on fire with lust. He was soon picking up the pace. His big hard dick was like a piston maximizing each stroke into her pussy that seemed to fit him perfectly. The sound of his pelvis smacking her ass was surely resonating throughout the house. Lexi reached down and used two fingers to flick the bean while Tom's impressive cock filled her cunt and seemed to touch every square inch of her insides.

Tom didn't think he could last much longer when he noticed that Lexi's breath had quickened. She was almost panting as she furiously worked her clit. He kept rhythm and managed to hang on just long enough to see her legs quiver and goose flesh rise all over her ass as his own orgasm could no longer be held. He was pumping thick ropes of cum into her wet quivering pussy as Lexi let out a primal scream and a long low groan. Her body relaxed and his thrusts slowed as their release passed.

There was a great puddle of bodily fluids as proof of their sexual enjoyment.

They both stayed in place for a few minutes catching their breath and savouring the moment. Tom pulled his dick out of her still only semi-flaccid and Lexi got to her feet. She leaned into him and gave him a big long kiss.

"Mmmm. Thanks lover." She said with a smile. Tom was speechless.

Lexi went into the bathroom and cleaned the excess cum from her pussy. Then she grabbed a Henley dress from her closet. It was a simple cotton knit collarless with four buttons all undone so that her cleavage was exposed and her tits fell naturally and clearly visible under the fabric. It came just below her ass and hugged her body the whole way. With the strappy heels she was wearing (and had been wearing since Tom arrived) her legs looked impossibly long and sexy almost inviting one to imagine the pot of gold at their junction. To that she added a simple cotton thong panty.

She took Tom's hand and led him to the kitchen where Bill was preparing dinner. The whole time she pressed herself into Tom the way that lovers do. Nothing needed to be said. They all knew what had transpired. Both men followed Lexi's lead. As always, she would be whomever she wanted to be and do whatever she wanted to do and they were just happy to be there.

Lexi and Tom poured themselves drinks then she took his hand and led him outside.

Just before she walked out the door she looked back at Bill. "Sweetie, the bed sheets need to be changed. Take care of that right away before you start cooking dinner."

Everything about the situation was humiliating. His gorgeous wife standing there holding his boss's hand, giving him orders to clean up the bodily fluids left behind by her and her new lover. Bill scurried off obediently. The copious volume of fluids he found soaking into the sheets of their marital bed made it clear that the fucking sounds he had heard were not faked. Lexi had clearly had a squirting orgasm while impaling herself on Tom's evidently large cock.

Bill shuddered again with the humiliation of it all, knowing his boss knew he was cleaning up after him. He worked quickly, partly in abject obedience and partly because he didn't want to suffer the further humiliation of receiving another order or rebuke from his mistress. He had the old familiar feeling that maybe he couldn't take it anymore yet knowing that he could and he would and in fact he was revelling in the perverse pleasure of it all.

When Bill came out with the tray full of food ready for the barbeque he found his wife sitting on Tom's lap in a deep cushioned chair locked in passionate embrace. Tom unabashedly alternated between groping Lexi's big tits and running his hands all the way up her exposed thighs and pulling her panties aside to finger her wet pussy. This was ongoing right in front of Bill as he cooked dinner on the barbeque.

When he was done Tom set the cooked food on the patio table. Lexi peeled herself off of Tom and invited him to the table. As they sat facing each other she instructed Bill to refill everyone's drink as if he were the waiter. Over dinner Lexi led the casual banter touching on topics of general interest as if her fucking his boss was perfectly normal. The men were frankly relieved to follow her lead rather than identify the elephant on the patio. They all finished dinner at about the same time and after they finished their drinks Bill instinctively started to clean up. Tom started to pick up his dishes but Lexi stood up and came to his side of the table.

"Bill will take care of those." She said softly as she crawled into his lap straddling him and facing him. They made out like that for a few minutes with Tom pulling her dress up so that he could get his hands on her ass. A few minutes later she got up just long enough to pull his pants down and liberate his big hard cock. Lexi's dress was up around her waist and she was in the process of pulling her panties to the side and guiding Tom's dick into her when Bill came out to gather the rest of the dishes. And when he came back to get the last of the condiments she was fully impaled on Tom and riding him like a champion. As she saw Bill out of the corner of her eye she pulled her dress up over her head letting her tits bounce free. Tom seized both breasts and sucked on her big puffy hard nipples. He was too engrossed to see Bill but Lexi gave Bill a smile and a wink.

Lexi clearly enjoyed herself but she wasn't hell bound for orgasm this time. She was using Tom to fill her pussy with cum so that she could reward her cuckold. Most guys couldn't endure the humiliation. For Bill that was the best part. Both he and Lexi had long since stopped questioning why that was the case. In a weird way Lexi was more connected to Bill than to Tom - as she rode Tom's cock her eyes and thoughts were on Bill. Within moments she had coaxed another load of cum from Tom - she smiled down at him as her pussy gripped his big hard cock and milked it into her pussy. As she rode the last few waves of enjoyment she was clearly in control as Tom was the one shuddering, grunting and vibrating with pleasure. When he was done she quickly pulled herself off of him and pulled her panties over her pussy to hold in his cum.

Moments later Lexi and Tom were in the kitchen saying goodbye while Bill cleaned the dishes. She wore only her heels and panties. It was all surprisingly free of awkwardness but Tom was feeling like he needed to exit.

"Unlock your phone and give it to me." Instructed Lexi as she extended her perfectly manicured fingers.

Tom obeyed instinctively. Lexi typed for a moment then handed it back to Tom.

"I've entered my mobile phone number as the second contact for Bill. I assume you want to be discrete. Call me next time you want to fuck me. I also sent myself a message so that I have your contacts...and I copied Bill."

Seconds later Lexi's and Bill's phone dinged with an incoming message from Tom's phone. It said 'I enjoyed fucking your wife.'

Lexi walked Tom to the front door where she gave him another long lingering kiss. Then he left. As he started his car a message dinged back from Bill's phone. 'She enjoyed it too.'

........................................

Lexi returned to the kitchen with a slow, languid, victorious strut. She pulled a chair out from the kitchen table and sat in it facing Bill. In slow motion she spread her legs and Bill saw that her panties were soaked in cum and her pussy lips were puffy and engorged, clearly visible through the wet panties.

"Come." Lexi instructed with an air of haughtiness her chin jutting out assertively.

Bill obeyed immediately, walking around the kitchen island to stand in front of her.

She snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. Bill dropped immediately to his knees.

"Gobble, gobble little cuckold." She said with a suddenly warm smile.

Bill dove right in as he had so many times. First he licked and slurped up all the cum that had leaked out from around her panties onto her thighs and into her ass crack. Then he pulled the fabric to the side and laid his tongue out like a platter at the base of her sex to catch the thick gobs of cum that oozed out of her freshly fucked pussy. Slurping. Swallowing. Gobble, gobble indeed. Bill liked the taste of his boss's cum.

When he was finished Bill leaned back on his haunches. Lexi smiled at him, reached forward and scrapped a bit of cum off of his chin then fed it to him.

"You have been a very good cuckold. As promised you will now be permitted to ejaculate. I will grant any wish you desire. What will it be?"

"I want to reclaim you."

"Good." Smiled Lexi. "Finish cleaning up the kitchen and I will be waiting in the bedroom. Is there anything you would like me to wear?"

"The red garter stockings and heels."

"Only those items. No bra or panties."

"That is right."

"Ok." She left with a smile.

When Bill was done cleaning the kitchen he hurried to the bedroom. Lexi was waiting for him all nicely cleaned up with fresh perfume.

"How do you want me lover?"

"On your knees on the bed. Face down and ass in the air."

"Mmmm. That is how Tom fucked me earlier." Declared Lexi as she crawled onto the bed. She wiggled her ass and spread her legs as Bill stripped his clothes off.

There was no need for foreplay. Lexi had already been thoroughly fucked and licked and she was ready for more. Bill slapped her ass hard then plunged his cock into her. At first her pussy felt a little bit loose from having Tom's big dick in her but Lexi tightened around his cock by the second stroke. Just like with Tom she reached down to tease her clit with two fingers. They were each independently envisioning Tom plowing her receptive pussy while Bill was fucking her. The image, the senses, her sense of power and his sense of submission soon overwhelmed both of them as they orgasmed together.

policywank
policywank
1,273 Followers