Slut Wife - Temptress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,273 Followers

"Such a lucky lady." Thought Lexi to herself. It is not easy to coordinate orgasms like that and it had happened twice in one night for her with two different men. Bill was a good lover. All the cuckold stuff was part of the game they played. As Bill pulled his dick out of her she stayed in place letting his cum slowly drip out of her cooch onto the bed and down her thigh.

"Better clean up the sheets again." Lexi declared after a few moments. She peeled herself off of the bed, gave Bill a soft kiss then skipped off to the bathroom to clean up.

........................................

The next day at work was a bit surreal for both Tom and Bill but they seemed to be coping ok. At 1:00 Tom asked Bill into his office to discuss a budget meeting they had at 4:00 p.m. that afternoon. They compared notes and Tom made a point of highlighting the things he wanted addressed a little more than usual. As they finished Tom took a long pause.

"Bill are you really ok with all this. I mean with Lexi and me. I mean she is crazy sexy and I just can't resist. But if it hurts you I will find a way and I would hope that you forgive me for giving in to temptation. And...well...I wouldn't want you to tell my wife. I know that makes me a bit of a hypocrite but fuck me man that Lexi just scrambles my brain. You are a lucky guy. If she was my wife, I think I would do anything for her."

"It is ok Tom. I know this is really unusual but I am ok with it. Just please be discrete."

"You got it. By the way, I need you take this budget meeting without me this afternoon."

"Ok." Said Bill quizzically.

"Yeh, because I am going to be at your house fucking your wife."

........................................

As the budget meeting was wrapping up around 5:00 Bill got a text from Tom. He dared not open it while in that meeting. But the blood instantly rushed to his cock as he raced back to his office and closed the door behind him.

There in the message was a POV picture of Lexi on her knees looking up with Tom's big cock in the lower part of the frame and a flood of cum all over her face, dripping off of her chin and onto her big tits. The message said 'I sure do enjoy fucking your wife.'

Ten minutes later as Bill got into his car he got a text from Lexi. 'Don't forget that your sister and her husband are coming over for dinner.' Then she provided a list of things he needed to pick-up at the grocery store. As if she was an innocent little housewife who hadn't just let his boss cum all over her face.

policywank
policywank
1,273 Followers