All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Wild Weekend Strip Bar'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
empowered

I loved your story. It is hard to find slut wife stories where the woman is in control of her desires and circumstances. I think where you diverge from the hot wife/slut wife genre is that you are portraying wife led relationships.

Most other stories in this genre involve the wife being submissive or objectified by someone other than her husband - she is still being dominated and used. The titillation is that she has ceded that control to a third-party in a manner designed to humiliated her husband to the greatest extent possible.

A truly strong woman who wants to engage in sex with multiple partners would be no more anxious to submit a third-party than her husband. Such a woman would not swoon in the presence of a large penis or dark skin. Nor would she want to hurt her husband for her own entertainment without regard to his enjoyment.

To me the wife led relationship is more even handed and more titillating. However, your narrative doesn't give most men the opportunity to project themselves into their desired role. You force the reader to consider their own place and insecurities in the context of a truly wife led relationship. Would they/could they drop their phobias and biases long enough to open their minds and truly submit to the titillation of a woman? In most cases probably not. So I expect that they will keep lashing out with bitter comments and poor rankings.

But I and those who like this narrative will keep reading. Good for you for sticking to the story you want to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great job

Great job again, I love it very much,...

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Well

Well, I am not into the lifestyle, but at least you make sure that the cluck's know that they are loved by their slut wives...so often lately the wives so humilate the husbands that it is difficult to really see any love in the relationship, you have shown that even slut wives can love their husbands.

firas01firas01almost 11 years ago
It Seems

That I am reading less and less stories of this genre and more comments, this is what brought me here, I didn't read the story but the comments were kind of interesting, I read the author's profile and I was impressed, The LIFESTYLE seems to be embraced by more and more couples, good for them as long as they are in it together and they are both consenting adults, nobody can ever judge others, I detest cheating from both male and female and I don't like sharing, not because it is what the society deems right but it is my personal preference, does that give me the right to judge or condemn others who don't have relations similar to mine...never. People, choose your battles carefully and stop acting like sexual police.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 11 years ago
Keep going!!!

This is a great story and I loved it as did my wife. I cannot believe some of the comments. If you are in this lifestyle and understand it, you hit all the right buttons and we just hope you keep going with this series! Well done!

dannbestdannbestalmost 10 years ago
I Love It

Great stories. My wife and I enjoy the lifestyle. Have done for 8 years now. There is nothing better than seeing my wife full of another man's cock and cleaning her after he finishes.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. This retarded fool reads them all and then votes 1 I try and offset this asshole by voting 5! Eat shit annomy you fucking old ugly fat fag!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
annony, your mother

5 to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this asshole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

col_lovercol_loverover 7 years ago
I love slut wife stories.

Keep up the good work policywank, a good wife is a slut wife I always say. Annoys take it up their ass you do know that don't you. lololol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is your second story I have read. Your writing is very good, exciting but also imaginative within the limits of the story. Keep it up!

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Loved these two storie about Heather and Roxy working in a strip club. As in all your writing the story was beautifully rafted and the dialogue was excellent. In this story, I wonder if Heather strayed into whoring a bit, especially when Yuri fucked her. I think that the fact that she. chose to give lap dances for tips is a mild form of

prostitution, and she fucked Yuri

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Disregard my last comment; it was

meant to be deleted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous