Slut Wife's First Night

Story Info
Slut wife surprised with gang bang.
5.6k words
4.18
40.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopping....not something that I'm ever interested in, but today I was fully engaged and excited. I was looking for the perfect accoutrements to put my wife's gorgeous ass on full display. Unfortunately for her, she thinks of her ass as too big. Little does she know what a wonderful prize she strolls around with every day. I probably look like a bit of a creep, holding up panties and imagining how they will frame the lovely ass, but I don't care what anyone thinks. I know what I'm here for. Finally, I pull up the pair that creates the flawless image in my mind. A red lace G-string. The 3 strips meet in the back and are held together by a ring with 4 rhinestones arching across the top. The ring would sit right at the top of her ass crack. Finding the perfect pair of panties was the hard part. The rest of the outfit was already chosen in my mind weeks ago, and was easy to find.

Black, pure silk, thigh high stockings with a 3/4" diamond pattern running from the heel all the way to the lacy top. Extremely classy in the right situation, but deadly sexy in another. A white garter belt and 5" high black stiletto heels. A spandex infused tight black skirt that is a thick enough to hide the garter belt, but stretchy enough to hug every beautiful curve. Hopefully, this is long enough to conceal the top of the stockings, but I can't be sure. The sleeveless white cotton blouse, on the other hand, I'm assuming will be just barely thick enough to conceal anything. The white push up bra was chosen to be a couple of sizes too small. I'm hopeful that when she puts this on, her nipples will be just on the borderline of being covered. Any movement should pop them just over the top. From close range, the tight fit of the shirt should allow me full view of most of her areola. From a distance, I should easily be able to tell if her nipples are hard.

Everything was placed in a white box and tied shut with a red ribbon. I drove to her office and left the package on the front seat of her car. Inside the package was a note which read, "Wear this and meet me at The Grande Steakhouse at 6:30pm. I will be sitting at the bar with my back to the main entrance. Walk completely past the bar before returning and sitting next to me. I want to see all of you before you sit down. You are going to look insanely hot, and all eyes will be on you. Walk confidently and do acknowledge any of lustful looks from the males or jealous daggers from women." Driving away, I felt amazing. I was trembling with nervous anticipation. For a second I wondered if I should have signed my name. Oh well, she will probably know it is from me.

****************

I was sitting at the bar promptly at 6:30pm. I did not expect her to be right on time, but I wanted to make sure she was not wondering around alone. She is going to look so hot; men would probably leave their wife in mid-sentence to offer her a drink. I ordered a negroni to sip on as timed passed. The anticipation was killing me. I was gulping my drink instead of sipping. Bartender asked if I wanted a refill. I checked my watch, 6:40. "Sure," I said. I better drink this one much more slowly. I deliberately nipped at my drink and compulsively checked my watch. Time couldn't possibly be moving any slower. 6:42, 6:43, 6:45, 6:48, 6:50, 6:52. Damn, did I push too far? Was the outfit too much?

I took another nibble of my drink, twirled the ice around the glass, and continued to stare off into space. At the far end of the bar, I saw a man sit up straight, nudge his 2 friends, and point with his nose to the front door. I stole a quick side glance over my shoulder and was able to make out the faint figure of a woman wearing a black skirt and white top. I returned my gaze to forward, eased myself back from the bar, and eagerly awaited the image to come into clear view. The acknowledgment from the 3 men at the end of the bar had spread. Everyone that was facing that direction was now fixated on her. Anyone not facing her was now looking over their shoulder to see what all the gawking was about. I quickly counted at least 10 men that appeared to be in a slack jawed trance. As she crossed into my field of view, she looked absolutely stunning. She did her hair. That's probably what took so long.

The soft curls of her hair swayed side to side with each step. Her toned arms look fabulous, and the tight fit of the sleeveless top was definitely the right choice. It clung to her shoulders and eased into all the soft contours of her sexy back. I wished the back was open, to expose some more skin, but the shirt didn't really obscure much. My eyes continued their descent to her hips. I quickly dropped my stare to the hem of her skirt. I could just barely see the lace from her stockings peeking out of the bottom at the end of her stride, but then again, I knew where to look. I think the heels were shortening her stride just enough to keep the stockings concealed. I followed the diamond pattern of her stockings down one leg and back up the other. Finally, I had reached the prize. Her lovely and sumptuous ass. I'm not sure if it was from the heels or if she was doing it on purpose, but there was a distinct sway to her hips that just made that ass even more hypnotic. When she cleared the bar and walked out of sight up the hallway, there were many audible exhales and wows heard throughout the bar. Single men were mostly shaking their heads while the married men were trying their best to apologize to their wives.

After a minute or so, I could see that she was making her way back into the bar. Once her full body was in view again, I could tell that the pushup bra and tight shirt combination had worked as hoped. Even from this distance, I could tell that her nipples were erect. She was either turned on or cold. Both were equally possible, but the end result was the same. A very public display of a private show for me.

"There you are," She said and took the stool next to me at the bar after a quick peck on the cheek. The bartender was in front of her as soon as she sat down. His eyes had never left her once she made her way back into the bar.

"What can I get you?" he said, without taking his eyes off her tits.

"She'll have a Hendrick's with cucumber, mint, and a slice of lime," I said. I had never ordered a drink for her before, but it just seemed like the right thing to do at this moment.

She said, "That sounds good. Thank you." With her this close to me, I could easily make out 80% of her areola through the shirt. This is probably why the bartender looked right into her chest.

"You look unbelievably gorgeous, love," I said. "Every man in here wishes they were me....and probably some of the ladies too!"

She giggled and said, "Sure."

"I'm serious! Right now, you are probably the hottest woman most of these people have seen in real life." I had to look her over again, from head to toe a few times just to take her all in. Perfection!

"Did you like the panties?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "They make me feel incredibly sexy"

"Can I see them?" I asked.

She rotated on her barstool until she was facing me. She slowly spread her legs and allowed her skirt to gently retreat up her thighs. The hem of her skirt crept up, revealing just a bit of the lace at the top of the stockings. Still slowly receding, eventually I could see the clip from the garter belt. I felt like a young man again, waiting for a porn picture to load on my screen over dial up internet. Finally, about an inch of the suspenders were visible. She hooked her skirt with her middle finger and pulled up just enough to get a peek at her panties. Rather quickly, she returned everything back to its original position and closed her legs.

"Good Damn!" I said. "That was fucking hot!" She adjusted herself on the barstool and it looked like she was feeling quite proud. "So," I said. "Are you a wanton whore tonight, or an obedient slut?" She shot a wry smile at me and looked at me with the eyes I normally only see when she is giving me head. I love those eyes. Just so sultry and full of a smoldering desire. I believe she knew the answer, but she did not tell me right away. The bartender re-appeared with her drink.

"There you are miss," he said as he placed the martini glass in front of her. The intrusion interrupted our little game. I guess I'll have to wait for answer to my question. She thanked him and he very slowly sauntered away.

"Shall we eat?" I asked.

"I'm definitely hungry," she said. "But I have so many butterflies in my stomach"

"Me too," I said. "We'll just eat something light. Honestly, I don't know how I'm going to be able to stop myself from ripping your close off and taking you right on the table in the middle of the restaurant." She blushed a bit and giggled, then slid off the barstool and headed to the hostess stand. I followed, just far enough behind so that I could stare at her ass.

Diner was unremarkable and basically just a time killer. We were seated in a corner, which was nice, because it allowed us to touch each other under the table non-stop. We both ordered salads topped with shrimp and pretty much just pushed everything around on the plate. I finished my second negroni. She finished her drink and got about 1/2 way through a glass of pinot grigio when we decided it was time for the check. We were arm in arm on our way out of the restaurant. As the exit doors were approaching on our right, she gave me a slight tug in that direction. I, however, gave her a stronger tug to the left in the direction of the elevators.

As she realized where I was taking her, she stopped, held me back, and whispered softly, but very sternly and said, "I'm not a prostitute."

"I know," I said. "You are my wife, whom I love dearly. You are the classiest woman I have even known and have the utmost respect for you. However, tonight, I am going to respectfully fuck you like the whore that you wish it was acceptable to be." She let out a faint gasp and offering only the slightest of resistance to my tow towards the elevators. We entered the elevator; I scanned my card to allow access to the top floor and pushed the button for floor 5.

The door to the Grande Suite opens into the living room area. There was a couch, coffee table, and entertainment unit that concealed a TV. I had previously moved the coffee table out of the way and replaced it with a spanking table. This basically looks like a small, padded picnic table. There are separate beams for your forearms and shins with leather restraints and buckles. The center beam is wider at the ends to support hips and shoulders but thins out in the middle to allow your tits to hang freely. The chin rest is slightly extended and positioned so that there is a straight shot from your mouth to your throat to allow for deep oral penetration. There is a loose restraint here, just tight enough to prevent side to side or twisting motion of the head. I had also affixed a Hitachi magic wand in an upright position just below where I estimated her clit would rest.

"What the fuck is that!" she said.

"It's called a spanking table," I said.

"You carried that up here?"

"It folds up and looks like a suitcase," I said. "It's actually very discrete to carry."

"I think I might need another drink," she said, quite apprehensively.

"Nonsense, love," I said. "You are going to have the night of your life. I want you to be totally present. Now take off you blouse and bra, fold them up nicely, and present them to me." She laughed, but she did oblige. She unbuttoned her blouse and slowly removed it. She folded it very neatly, and then unclasped her bra.

She let out a deep breath and said, "Thank God! That thing was nearly sucking the life out of me."

"It worked as intended," I said. She folded the bra over itself and placed on top of the folded blouse. She held both in upturned hands and offered them to me.

"No," I said. "If you are presenting them to me, you really need to be on your knees." She laughed again, but again she obliged. I took the items, helped her out of her heels and headed out of the room. The passageway from the living area connected to the kitchen. Through the kitchen was the bedroom. I placed her blouse and bra on the dresser and placed her shoes on the floor in front of it. I grabbed a small bag and returned to the living area. When I re-entered the room, she was still on her knees with empty hands upturned in the air. I kissed her on the forehead, helped her to her feet, and planted a long passionate kiss on her lips. I gave each nipple a pinch and a suckle and then guided her to the spanking table. She climbed on to the table. It was positioned so that her head was facing the back of the room. Her wrists, ankles, and thighs were tightly lashed to the table. The neck restraint was loosely clasped, again, just to prevent excessive head movement. I knelt down to face her and placed both of my hands on her cheeks. I looked into her eyes, told her I loved her more than she could ever imagine, and gave her a deep tongue kiss. I finished with a peck on the lips and then covered her eyes with the blindfold that was in my pocket. I pulled out my stiff cock and gentle pressed it against her lips. She encircled my cock with her tongue, and then opened wide for penetration. I slowly entered her mouth and eased my cock as far as it could go. It easily reached the back of her throat. Perfect I thought. She gaged, so I eased myself out of her mouth. The gag created a mouthful of saliva, and a long string was stuck to my cock as we separated. It finally broke and dripped to the floor. A small tear from her left eye escaped beneath the blindfold.

I kissed her on the cheek and walked around to the back of the table. Her beautiful ass was looking even more delicious at the moment. However, it was still covered by the skirt. I pulled up the skirt, just enough to expose her entire ass. I gave each cheek a gentle kiss and caressed each with my right hand. Then, smack, smack. Two hard strikes. She let out a loud whimper and tried to pull away, but there was no way for her to move. I took hold of both sides of her panties and slid them down over her ass. The panties stuck to her crotch a bit and I could see how much of her wetness was already glistening in the light. As her pussy finally let go of the panties, I still couldn't get them all the way down. They were stuck underneath the garter's suspenders. I paused for a moment and considered undoing the garter in order to get the panties completely off. I then realized how much more I liked the look of the panties only halfway down her thighs. With the skirt framing her gorgeous ass, the white suspenders running down the length of her thighs and the panties stuck halfway down, somehow this looked even sluttier than if the panties weren't there at all.

I reached down to get a feel of her wetness. Before I even touched her pussy, I could feel the heat emanating from a few inches away. I finally reached her pussy with my middle and ring fingers. Holy Christ was she wet! I slid my fingers down and circled her clit a few times and returned back to the other end of her pussy. She moaned softly and I repeated this a few times. Each time I passed her entrance, I put just a little more pressure. She was wet enough that my fingers would have easily sunk in on the first pass, but I wanted to tease her a little bit. With one last rub of the clit, I folded my fingers in a spider-man motion plunged my fingers into her sopping wet hole. I massaged her inner wall with my two fingers a received a nice low moan as encouragement. I launched a few volleys of hard finger penetration, which resulted in some higher pitched yelps. I went back to massaging strokes and dribbled some drool onto the top of her ass crack. I watched it run over her asshole and caught it with my thumb before it ran into her pussy. I circled her asshole with my thumb a few times then tested for resistance. My thumb entered with ease. The plundering was complete.

I removed my hand from both holes and put on some jazz. I wasn't trying to set the mood, but I wanted to be sure any neighboring rooms wouldn't be hearing any passionate screams and figured jazz wouldn't result in any noise complaints either. When I glanced back at her pussy, it was visibly leaking. A small patch of juice was being collected by her panties. She was more than ready. I adjusted the Hitachi into position and gave a quick pinch and tug to her right nipple.

She offered no resistance to penetration. The first stroke was deep. The table was grasped and used for leverage in order to ensure full penetration was complete. Ass cheeks were strongly clenched to ensure every last possibly inch was pumped forward and fully inserted. A series of small hip circles kept the head in deep and in constant contact with her cervix. She emanated a series of deep, guttural moans in sequence with the mini circles gliding across her cervix. It was time for some pounding.

At the end of each thrust, she was nearly screaming. The sound of hips slapping against ass cheeks was loud and would briefly interrupt the heavy sloshing sound of cock drilling in and out of her dripping pussy. I reached down and turned the Hitachi on to low speed.

"Ahhhhh, your fucking.... cock feels......so fucking good.....fucking my.....cunt!" What a good girl. She remembered. When she is being treated like a whore, she has a cunt. A pussy is for good girls that are naughty once in a while. A cunt is for a whore that loves to be pounded.

"Yes,......yes,.....fuck that....cunt!" she stammered.

"Fuck.....fuck.....fuck my cunt!"

"Oh my good....your fucking.....cock.....fucking my....cunt!"

"This fucking.....cunt....is going.....to cum...all over.....your fucking....cock!"

"Yes,......yes,.......oh fuck......yes. CUNT!"

I could tell she was just about to go over the edge. Just as she was cuming, I removed her blindfold and stuck my tongue down her throat. That was a bad idea, she nearly bit it right off. As the waves of her orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes. I was still right in front of her face. It took a bit before she completely returned to her body and realized I was in front of her. How is this possible while she was attached to a table and still being fucked. The convulsions of her orgasm must have been enough to push the cock inside her over the edge. I heard a grunt from behind her and looked up to see him stiffen. I looked back into my wife's eyes. They were nearly bulging out of her head. I have no idea if that was from the ferocity of his orgasm or if was purely the shock of some stranger filling her cunt with cum while she is staring into the face of her husband.

I kissed her again, told her that I loved her, and pulled the blindfold back over her eyes. I walked around to the back of the table and could see cum dripping out of her cunt. Some was sticking on her thigh, and some was being caught by her panties. I gathered what I could and massaged it into her asshole with my thumb. I pulled a devil tail butt plug out of my bag.

I looked again at her used cunt. The lips were swollen, red, and pushed outward. Her hole was still very open. Her oozing cunt was driving me crazy. I know I should be repulsed by the sight of a strangers cum in her, but for some reason, it is making me rock hard. So dirty, so slutty, so beautiful. I took the butt plug and ran it across her open hole, coating it in semen. I stuck two fingers inside of her and dragged out as much more as I could and lubricated the butt plug. That was a big load, the plug is coated well.

The widest part of the plug was much bigger than my thumb. At least 3 times the size, maybe 4. I gently circled her anus with the plug and started to ease it in. She gasped heavily at the initial push, so I waited until she exhaled and relaxed before pushing the rest of the way. Cum is actually the best lubrication. The plug slid in with very little resistance. I pointed at a second male, and then motioned to her cunt. He didn't need to asked twice and entered my wife's freshly cummed in hole.

12