Slut Wife's First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohhhhh, yesss," she hissed. "Fuck that cunt, again!"

As far as I know, this is the first time she has been entered after already taking an unprotected load. It seemed like she was halfway up the mountain already. She was definitely not starting over. After a few deep strokes, she was really felling good. Her moans were very deep and guttural. She was in no control of whatever was coming out of her mouth. I reached down and turn the Hitachi back on, high speed this time.

"Whoaaaaaaa," she screamed loud and tried to arch away. She however, was basically stuck in that position. There was no way she could get her clit away from the vibrator. At high speed, the Hitachi does not build you to orgasm, it basically just rips it out of your soul. It was hard to understand anything she was saying at this point. It was just breathless high pitched wails of "Fuck............cock..........fuck.........cunt...........cock..........cunt........fuck.......oh, God........cunt!"

There were two other men in the room. One had already shot a load inside of her the other had not. I pointed at both of them and motioned to them to suck on her tits. They had a bit of trouble getting into position, but soon enough they made it work.

"Holy fuck!" she said. "Both of my tits are being sucked and I'm getting fucked!"

"And there is a butt plug in your ass," I said. "Don't forget about that!"

On cue, the guy fucking her stated moving the plug in and out of her ass.

"Oooooh.....oooohh.....gaaaaaawd.....yeeeeees.....yeeessss!" she screamed.

I moved to the front of the table, and placed the head of my cock on her lips. I was a little worried she might bite it like she did my tongue, but it was worth the risk. She hungerly opened wide and without words, begged me to stick my cock in her mouth. She could no longer speak. The only sounds from her mouth now were gurgles and gags of a good throat fucking. I was careful not to shove me cock too far down her throat, but God damn, this was exciting. She got a little less eager on my cock. I was half concerned she might pass out. I removed my cock from her mouth and she immediately started stammering.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum again. This fucking cunt is going to come again. Keep pounding that cunt with that fucking cock. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck..........yesssssssssssss!"

Again, the convulsions from her orgasm must have milked the orgasm out of the guy fucking her. With a bestial roar, he stiffened up and deposited his load. I leaned over, pulled up her blindfold and gave her another kiss. The second guy was still inside her, so she was well aware that her cunt had again been filled with a strangers cum. She glared into me eyes and said, "Take that thing out of my ass and replace it with a cock."

"Oh," I replied. "You want to do some double penetration?" she hesitated for and minute and then answered.

"Yes," she said. I wasn't sure why she hesitated. Maybe that wasn't what she was asking for, but the idea seemed good. I replaced her blindfold with a masquerade mask, and we unstrapped her from the spanking table. I pulled her panties back up, to hold in as much cum as possible, and helped her stand up. She needed to stretch a bit and turned around to see three men leering at her. They all had masquerade masks on as well. All identities would be hidden. We lead her through the kitchen and into the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, I released her skirt. She stepped out of it while it lay around her feet on the floor.

"Let's get these panties off," I said. "I guess I'm just going to have to rip them off?"

"No!" she said. "The ring separates, and they can be slipped off that way."

"Great!" I said. "I would have hated to ruin those."

"Yes, they are sooo sexy! I love wearing them!," she said.

As the panties feel away, she held her hand over her cunt to keep anymore cum from escaping. She looked over the 3 strangers. 2 had half chubs and the third was fully erect.

"It looks like you haven't cum yet," she said to the erect male. "Lay on the bed." She positioned him with his ass on the corner and his feet on the floor. The bed had a wide base which she was able to place her feet on and straddle over his cock in reverse cowgirl. She started grinding on his cock, without penetration, while simultaneously pushing the remaining cum out of her cunt. When she pushed out all she could, she backed off and stroked his cock to fully coat every inch in cum. She then held the cock upright and positioned it just below her asshole. She looked me dead in the eyes as she eased that cock into her ass. It was slow and steady. 1/2 and inch in, 1/2 and inch out. One inch in, 1/2 and inch out. Inch and a half in, 1/2 an inch out. Again, she never took her eyes off me. When she had accepted his entire cock, she arched back and placed both of her hands on the bed. There she was, spread wide with her cunt was on full display. Paired with the garter and stockings, this was by far the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I almost looked like some sort of sexual spider. Her legs and arms spread wide, with his legs tight together and coming out underneath her. She started slow, but was now getting into it and building a really nice pace. Her pussy was starting to close up and tighten, which is typical for a woman getting anal without any vaginal stimulation. She finally broke her gaze and looked over at the other two men.

"In need a cock inside this cunt...NOW!" she snarled. The two men seemed to acquiesce to me, but she quickly shut that down. "Not him," she ordered.

One of the men stepped forward and reached two fingers towards her pussy. With just some very minor stimulation the pussy opened right back up. There was still residual cum stuck inside. He gave his cock a few strokes and was ready to go. She paused, fully impaled on the cock in her ass, and allowed the second man to shove his cock in her cunt. It was all a bit awkward at first, but they eventually settled into rhythm. As she slammed herself down on the cock in her ass, she would receive a deep thrust into her cunt. Both cocks were at full penetration at the same time. Once they had the rhythm figured out, she again stared dead into my eyes. It was amazing to see her like this. Completely lost in carnal lust. She was almost non-human at that point. There was nothing holding her back. She had completely given into desire. Before long, the guy fucking her cunt announced he was going to cum.

"Oh yeah," she said, still looking right at me. "Cum in me again, fill that cunt up."

The guy stiffened up and came again. It was nowhere near as explosive as the first, but what would you expect for a second orgasm in short order. As he started to go limp and pulled out, the guy on the bottom asked for a change of position. He still wanted to cum in her ass, but he needed to be the one controlling the pace. My wife flipped over onto her knees. She looked over at the third guy and asked, "Do you want your cock sucked?" He didn't answer, but quickly jumped on the bed and laid down in position to get some head. The guy behind her was right back in her ass and was finding a good pace that she was readily accepting. She spit on the cock in front of her and gave it a few pumps to get it rigid again. She looked around the room to find me and again stared right into my eyes. She made sure I could see his whole cock as she ran her tongue up and down the length. She stopped at the head and swirled he tongue a few times before sinking the head into her mouth. She continued this, going just a bit deeper into her mouth each time. She finally gaged herself with a deep throat attempt and pulled back quickly. This sent a long string of spit on to the guys stomach. She tried to maintain eye contact with me, but it was becoming increasing difficult.

As the guy fucking her ass picked up the pace, she stopped trying to deep throat. She just bobbed up and down on the head and stroked the cock and the same pace she was being fucked from behind. The pace was picking up and it was clear the guy behind was close to cumming.

She again found me and looked right at me. I cant tell if she was putting on a show for me or if she was just completely lost in desire. She started repeating, "That's right, cum in my ass. Cum right inside this fucking slut's ass. Come on baby, cum in my ass." He howled, grabbed on tight, and dug his fingers deep into her ass cheeks. She was stroking the cock in front of her faster. "He's cumming," she screamed. "He's cumming in my ass.....he is coming in my ass.....right in front of my husband." With that the guy in front of her came too. When she felt the first rope hit her face, she closed her eyes and mouth and let her face get covered.

"That's you fucking husband?!?!" one of the guys said.

"I never told them we were married," I said to her. I was the only one not wearing a mask. If we ever ran into each other in public, with my wife at my side, they would know who she was.

"Lucky fucking guy," one of them said.

"No," my wife said. She rose to her knees, gathered the cum off her face with her hands and started rubbing I into tits. "Lucky wife," she said. "Lucky wife for sure."

"Okay guys, time to go." I said. "Thanks for an incredible evening." My wife collapsed onto her back. She was quite a sight to see. Garter and stockings still in place, with cum leaking out of both of her holes and drying on her tits. I excused the guys and came back into the bedroom. I laid next to her on the bed and kissed her on the forehead. "You were fucking fabulous tonight," I said.

"You know," she said. "You have given me away tonight. Now you need to reclaim me. You will need to replace the cum in my cunt and my ass with your own."

"Gladly," I said. "I'm just warning you. The first one will be damn quick, and the second one is going to take a long time."

"Fine by me," she said. "I'm not going anywhere."

12