All Comments on 'Slut Wife's First Night'

by Plundererer33

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A poor attempt of writing. Loving wife is the category; not whoring you wife out for your pleasure. Don't bother doing this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just when you think first stories can't get any worse along comes shit like this. Do everyone a favor by not submitting any more of this drivel. 1/5*

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This story was great for those of us who enjoy sex details in the tale. It fit the title and earned ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from me.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

' What a night it really was! Such a night! '

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Not usually into wife sharing but, this was sexy.

Too bad she kept getting gaged by cocks rather than getting gagged by them. Use of incorrect words kept halting the flow of the story and limited the impact it could have had.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Stupid husband pimping his wife. Wife should divorce This stupid cuck hubby and find man who knows how to protect the honor of his wife and not make a whore out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story from a holder of a PhD. Of Dumbassery! Whether in real life or a story character, will never understand the mind that revels in supplying his wife to another man for use as a sex toy. There is a trifecta of deviant behavior: those who sexually abuse children, those who enslave and rape women, and those who make their wives sex slaves for others. All other forms of sexual abusers are only a gradient above them in the slimey pond of deviously deviate behaviors. -- 1☆

Plundererer33Plundererer33over 1 year agoAuthor

This was a private story I wrote for my wife before leaving on a business trip. She loved it, which is why I decided to publish.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Excellent!!! Great characters having great sex!! A little improved editing will improve readability, but the story was great. And, F**K THEM ANONYMOUS TROLLS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky girl! Absolutely loved this. Honestly a very easy 5 stars.

Thanks for sharing

As for the distressed Anons who are presumably “clutching their pearls” or if male then whatever the male equivalent is, here’s a handy tip; check the Tags before reading. If it says *gangbang* (huh oh look it does say gangbang !) then there’s a 99% (or higher) chance that other people are involved in a sexual act. So you won’t like the story content.

That said thanks for the laughs…. “Loving wife is the category; not whoring you wife out for your pleasure.” Yeah after reading about the wife’s reactions, actions and dialogue obviously shows that she hated every minute. It promoted an automatic reaction = 🙄 Covering your other non point, no evidence of financial transactions = no whoring. In other words, grow the fuck up.

Tess (uk)

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Actually not bad for a first story. You will learn to develop the characters more as you write

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still don't know how the 3 other men got into the room and into her ... and I reread it just for that -

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Whatever floats your boat!

3

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the heck out of this, don't let the gutless few who say otherwise get to you. Keep writing and sending in hot stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would anyone want to watch a wife get fucked far better than they ever could and why eould any right minded man want to reclaim the skank. Definitely should have charged for the fucking time to become pimp and make some money from her used up cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, fuck that dick-sucking troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the completely retard fuckstick who said, and I quote..”Loving Wives is the category.’ Well, needledick, it’s obvious that you are so clueless as to what the Loving Wives category is all about. I suggest that you take minute to go read the category description on the main story page. We’ll wait while you make a fool of yourself….

Are you back now? I suppose you feel like a complete and utter fucktard now, huh? This entire category is dedicated to wives having sex with others. Now go away, nobody likes you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This would be very fun to do with my wife.

WiscrangerWiscrangerover 1 year ago

Pretty Good for a first story, There were some great moments from the start, I liked the details of what he bought her and the massage table. Do not be discouraged to write more. As you can learn from feedback both good, bad and ugly. As I also wrote for the first time understanding you can not please everyone. Chin up keep writing when inspired to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can I ask my husband for a gang bang? Any suggestions?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous