Slut's Confession

Story Info
Slut confesses to her Dom.
2.6k words
4.61
14.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edit** I have decided to modify my story to remove the titles of "Daddy" and "Baby Girl" While these titles are the ones that I personally identify with, the heart of this story is not DD/lg. Apart from the titles there is no DD/lg content, yet I know that not everyone shares my affiliation with these titles. I will likely write more stories in the future that will include more DD/lg content (Though I refuse to write about sexual age play and think that sex should not be a part of age play). If I do so, then I will title and tag those stories accordingly. For me DD/lg is more about care giving and protecting than it is about any kind of Father fantasy or Age Play related fantasy. And now to the story. Please let me know what you think...

This was written by me and is owned by myself. I had previously submitted it here under a different name but had an issue with that account and it was cancelled at my request. Enjoy and please let me know your thoughts - Carnal Compendium

***

As soon as I walked through the door after work, I knew that any plans I had had for that night were already out the window. As I stepped into my house, I immediately saw my girlfriend waiting for me. In fact, I had to stop quickly before tripping over her. She knelt at the door, her hands clasped in front of her, long dark hair obscuring her face. At first glance, she appeared to be wearing the clothes she had worn to work as a personal assistant, a professional grey skirt and white blouse. However, as I looked closer, I saw that this was definitely not her work outfit. The skirt she now wore didn't even meet her mid-thigh, and the blouse was about two sizes too small and missing buttons, her large yet firm breasts threatening to burst the couple that remained.

"Is something wrong little onel?" I asked quietly as I dropped my suitcase next to the door.

Her head slowly lifted, revealing her gorgeous face looking pitiful. Her big brown eyes were shining, her pert little nose was wrinkled, and a blush covered her cheeks. Her bottom lip trembled slightly, and I could see the marks from her teeth in it as she looked up at me and nodded.

"What is it little one? Did something happen? Did someone hurt you?" I asked, my voice getting growly as I imagined anyone hurting her.

"No Sir..." She began quietly, her voice barely audible. "I... wasn't a good girl today."

"Oh no?" I asked, a stern note replacing the growl while looking down into her eyes.

She shook her head slowly and took a breath before continuing. "No Sir. I did bad things today. I was a dirty girl. I'm sorry. I know you need to punish me, but I couldn't pretend. I knew you'd see it in my face."

Sighing loudly, I crouched in front of her. "So, let me guess... My sweet little girl got needy today... and rather than calling her Sir so he could help her through it she fell into old habits and went hunting for the nearest big hard cock she could find to give her what she needed... does that sound about right?"

Her cheeks flushed a deep red and tears formed in her eyes. "Yes Sir... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, it just kind of happened after you sent me that text. I was in a meeting taking notes for my boss when you sent me the picture of your bulging pants and I just got so needy! Your text told me you were busy, and I didn't want to disturb you." She sniffed quietly before continuing, "I tried to be good, I really did... I'm sorry Sir."

"Well come on." I declared as I stood, reaching down for her hand.

As her hand lifted to mine, she looked at me with wide eyes. "Sir?" she asked, her voice quavering.

"Oh, you know exactly what's coming little slut. You said it yourself, you need to be punished. How else will I teach you to control that slutty behavior!?" I allowed anger to color my voice and my hand closed tightly around hers, pulling her to her feet and dragging after me. I pulled her to my big chair, the one she loved to cuddle up with me in when her TV shows her on. Pausing I looked down at her and said, "Take off my belt."

Those big brown eyes flew open and looked at me with fear. "You're going to use the belt on me!?" she asked, trepidation making her voice falter.

Growling I gripped her hair and put my face close to hers and said, "If you question me again young lady, you're going to get worse than my belt. Now take it off!"

Her fingers shook as she popped the latch and pulled the belt open. Taking one end I pulled it sharply through my belt loops and began folding it in my hands. Finally, I set it on the arm of the chair and sat down looking at her.

Without a word she awkwardly crawled onto my lap, trying to balance across my lap and the arms of the chair, which I knew would not be comfortable for her. But she wisely chose not to comment.

"Now," I said as my hands settled on her back and thighs. "You are going to tell me exactly what you did so I can decide what punishment you will need to receive."

I felt her flinch and tremble under my hand then she began to speak. "I... I was trying to be good I swear, trying to work and ignore how needy you had made me... AHHH!"

My hand had come down with a muffled thud on her ass through her skirt.

"Are you trying to blame me for whatever you did young lady?"

"N... No Sir, I'm sorry. I meant I was trying to ignore how needy I was... But then I went into my boss's office to give him a contract and... oh he just smelled so good. You know how horny it makes me when I smell some things, I couldn't help it, it's not my fault... AHHHH"

Another smack had interrupted her, and this time my pinkie had contacted skin as her skirt shifted up her ass.

"I'm sorry, I meant I should have resisted, I know I should have, I'm sorry Sir."

"Continue" I said, but then yanked her skirt up over her ass.

"Oh..." She whimpered softly and twisted to look up at me as I stared down at her bare ass.

"Where are your panties!?" I asked angrily, my hand immediately coming down on her bare ass.

"AHHH!" she yelped and whimpered before pressing her forehead against the chair and resuming her story. "I'm getting there... Well I went by his desk and smelled his cologne and just got so needy and I just didn't want to resist anymore. I couldn't think straight, and I could see the bulge under his pants and... Fuck, I needed it Sir... AHHHHHHHHH!!

Loud smacks echoed off the walls as I spanked her bare ass.

"Watch your language young lady!" I said sternly.

"Owww that hurts... I'm sorry... So, I was looking down at his bulging pants and I started rubbing my tits on his shoulder as I showed him something in the contract... I saw his bulge move and almost bit through my lip it looked so good. So, I... I reached down and grabbed it through his pants"

SMACK SMACK SMACK!!

Her yelps of pain echoed even louder than the spanks I gave her, and she pressed down against me as if to run away from the warm pain radiating on her now reddening cheeks. She was quiet for a minute, except for a few sniffs.

"So, you just grabbed that cock huh?" I spoke quickly, angrily. "Didn't even ask for permission or if he wanted you to, just reached right down and filled your hand with cock? Such a fucking slut."

She whimpered at my words, burying her face in shame. "Yes Sir... I was so dirty. It felt so good in my hand and I stroked it and whispered in his ear that I wanted to taste him... MMMMFF!"

She tried unsuccessfully to muffle her cry of pain as I smacked her even harder, my handprint visible on her ass as I lifted away.

"I bet your mouth was just watering for it, wasn't it? Moaning and drooling for your boss's big hard cock?" I asked scornfully.

"Owwww..." she moaned before continuing. "Yes Sir, I couldn't swallow fast enough, my mouth was so wet thinking of how he would taste. So, I turned his chair and kneeled down to open his pants. He watched me pull out his cock and ohhhh it was so hard!"

She squirmed in my lap as she relived the experience. With a growl I gripped my belt and brought it swinging down across her cheeks with a CRACK!

"AHHHHHHH!! OWWWWW that hurt Sir" she whimpered.

"Well that's what you get... writhing on your Sir even as he punishes you, remembering that big hard cock in your hand. Fuck I can feel the heat coming from your pussy! I don't even think you're sorry..." I said with a growl before bringing the belt down again. CRACK!

"OWWWWWW! Yes, I am Sir. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for being a slut. For being so needy and unable to resist stroking his big dick in my hands. It looked so big in my fingers; I couldn't even reach all the way around him."

She was rambling now, lost in the memory and the pain from her bared skin.

"I couldn't help it Sir, I drooled on his cock as I stroked it. My tongue was out, and it just dripped down on the head and mixed with his precum. He wanted me so bad and it made me so wet and needy... I... I just shoved my face down and took him into my throat... Mmmmmmm"

She let a whimpering moan as my hand touched her ass, rubbing lightly, unsure if it was going to bring more pain.

Finally she continued, "I sucked him so hard and fast Sir, I fucked my throat with his cock, and I loved it... I couldn't help it... His cock felt so big and hard in my throat and I never wanted to stop."

SMACK!! "Then what happened" my voice was quiet and intense.

"He came..." She said, her breathing sounding more like panting. "He came in my throat and he came so much. I don't think he had cum for a while because it was so much, I choked, and it came back out. I couldn't even swallow it all.

I took a moment before answering. Swallowing and clearing my throat before saying, "So, you were a filthy little cum guzzler for your boss huh? Showing him how much you love cum in your filthy mouth and throat?" SMACK!!

"AHHHH yes Sir... Then I licked up anything I had missed. I licked it from his balls and his thighs and... " she paused then whispered shamefully," and his chair"

"GRRRRRRRR" A growl rumbled deep in my chest at that. "You really are a nasty cum slut, aren't you?" I yelled.

Gripping the belt, I smacked her with it again, this time lower, the last crack landing on the top of her thighs. She really cried out at that, shaking and whimpering, her body collapsing against me.

"Owwwwwwww... Yes, Sir I am. I was. His cum tasted so good and I didn't want to miss a drop..." she replied through tears.

"So, is that it?" I asked with a growl. "You showed your boss how big of a slut his assistant is and then went back to work?

A long pause followed, which basically answered my question for me. "No Sir..." She finally whispered. "He was still hard so I... I bent over his desk and begged him to fuck me. I pulled up my skirt, shoved my panties down, looked back at him and begged him to fill my tight wet cunt with his big fat cock."

I stopped, the belt falling from my fingers as I looked down at her. I spread her legs, looking down at her pussy peeking out. Her lips were swollen and engorged, and her slit was shining. I could see drops forming and sliding down.

"You let him..." I paused and breathed before asking in a low voice, "You begged him to fuck this pussy? MY pussy?"

"Y...Y...Yes Sir" she whimpered. "I was so wet and felt so empty. All I could think about was his big cock in me..."

"And did he?" I asked louder. "Did he put his cock in you and fuck you?"

"ummmmmm... Yes," she looked up at me as she replied with tears. "Yes Sir he did. AHHHHH!"

I smacked her hard on the curve of each cheek, just above her thighs

I let her whimper for a minute but then she continued in a rush, "he fucked me so hard. I came on his cock over and over while he fucked me hard and deep. He didn't stop until he... He... He came in me Sir"

SMACK! My hand came down on her pussy, smacking it firmly

Her breath was forced from her lungs explosively and her mouth opened in a silent scream before she finally took in a shuddering breath. Her entire body quivered, and she clenched her thighs together before I forced them open again.

My voice nothing but a growl I asked her, "So where did your panties go then? Did you leave them in his office after he got done fucking you or did, they get so flooded with cum that you had to throw them away?"

"N...No Sir. He kept them. He put them in his drawer after he fucked me, and I was going back to my desk..." She said, but then paused looking up at me, her teeth digging into her lip.

"So, you just sat there with his cum dripping out of your slutty cunt all day?" I asked, spreading her legs again, ignoring her writhing and whimpering.

"Yes Sir... And then..." She swallowed loudly. "Sir... I made myself cum at my desk, playing with his cum inside me..."

SMACK!!

My slap landed right on her clit and suddenly she was convulsing in my lap, her thighs clenched together, trapping my hand between them as she rode through what was obviously a very large orgasm. "FUCCKKKKKK " she screamed, her back arching in pain and pleasure.

I held her as she came down, her body softening and eventually curling against my chest, trying to keep her sore ass from rubbing against the chair.

"Shhhhh I got you little one. I got you." I whispered in her hair, giving her head soft kisses as she sobbed against me, breathing through the flood of emotions and feelings.

We sat there for what felt like hours until she was able to look up at me with a smile on her face. "Thank you Sir... I needed that."

"I could tell." I said, then smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you little one."

"I love you too," she said, then took a deep breath. "I love you so much. Do you want me to take care of you Sir? I can use my mouth..." She smirked as I looked down at her luscious lips.

"No sweet girl, I don't think I have a drop left in me after you attacked me earlier." With a smirk to match hers I pulled her panties from my pocket and handed them to her before lifting her and carrying her down the hallway. "Now come on, let's get your booty some lotion or you won't be able to sit through our morning meeting tomorrow."