All Comments on 'Slut's Confession'

by CarnalCompendium

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Excellent storytelling! It was a hot, fun ride. Loved the twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m sure it’s a great story

Unfortunately for me it’s a DD:LG type of BDSM relationship and it’s a hard limit for me. It’s a shame because everything else on the tags looked great.

If you prefer that kink good for you but it would be hugely appreciated if you could include it in the tags too. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

CarnalCompendiumCarnalCompendiumover 3 years agoAuthor
Tess (UK)

Thank you for that feedback. I had not considered the fact that my preferred Titles could be a hard limit for some. Obviously the DD/lg dynamic is not enjoyed by all and I do understand the dynamic itself being a hard limit, but I had not taken the time to consider that the titles themselves were included in that.

Because this story does not include content that would be applicable only to DD/lg dynamic other than the titles I have submitted a revision that changes these titles. If the story was more about DD/lg then I would let it stand as it was, though your suggestion to tag it as such is noted and I shall do so in the future.

I do not want to give the impression that I am ashamed of DD/lg titles or giving in to pressure. I will likely write more stories that are DD/lg themed and will tag them accordingly so they can be avoided by those who wish not to read them. But this story was not intended as a DD/lg story and I do not think the tag would be applicable other than the titles used. I used those titles because I associate more with them, not because they associated with this scenario.

If you happen to see this after the edit I hope you will give the story a chance. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Story!

So hot, the twist at the end was nice! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous