Slutteen Pt. 01 - It's a Match

Story Info
53 yo dating match cure for teen after break-up.
1.8k words
4.2
4.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys! My name is Anna Eleonora. I am from Eastern Europe so don't judge my English too hard. This will be my story about what happened last summer break before final grade in high-school. Back then I was 18 turned in February and events i will write about completely changed my sexuality and my attitude towards sex. I am sure for the rest of my life.

A bit about my looks as I know you guys definitely will love to get your imagination right when reading about events last summer. I am petite 154 cm and 44 kg, that's 5 feet and almost 1 inch tall and weight is 97 pounds for those on other side of Atlantic. Very blonde natural hair middle length just to mid neck, blue eyes, beautiful smile, as all say, especially because when I smile my deep dimples gives innocent accent on my facial look. Slim tight body, with a+ cup very teeny looking small titties, during winter went through laser-epilation process to get completely rid of my pubic hair down there, making my teen pussy and ass crack smooth as fuck. Little teeny pussy slit with no lips sticking out and, yeah, for many my main asset - firm sticking out bubble butt with dimples on lower back just above buttocks.

So, lets go back to last year. Then I was dating my classmate for some time, we have done some experiments like anal, facial cumshots and once even tried piss play. I was quite open to new things as usually teens do when start to have sex. I was content the way our dating went on until in middle of June I accidentally found out he is cheating on me with other classmate. I was furious as I am always that pretty girl everyone wants to date and gave him my virginity earlier that year. I really wanted to wait until I am 18 and really wanted him to take it. Now all that was blown up to nothing and my ego was damaged.

In anger, jealousy and being heartbroken next day I signed up on dating site and in case not to match anyone we both know and not to fall in love again set up age span from 40 to 55 years old men. Just put two photos. One of them close up of my smiling blonde teens face, pearl necklace around neck and at that party I was wearing black tube type dress, sleeveless and shoulders bare, cropped it to lead men think that I am topless as top edge of dress was quite low. Second was me standing on terrace talking on phone in green dress, sexy slim legs as bottom edge of dress was mid knee exposing half of thighs, high-heels on, but main reason for that photo was my bubble butt, shape of it sticking back was perfectly visible under dress.

As you can imagine every time I swiped right I got a match and full inbox of messages, many asking my phone number, some rude calling me little blonde slut and what was very weird that kinda turned me on, but until I matched 53 years old Eric, nothing really happened worth to mention. With Eric it was different, his tall, quite fit body, very alpha looking face with two days old beard and very short grey hair made an impact on me and after couple of neutral messages, he asked maybe we can continue on messenger, so, I gave him my number.

Maybe minute later I got message from him - it was dick pic, I was never a fun of that when guys and older men sending their cocks on messenger, but this time it was different reaction from me. Damn, what I saw was mesmerizing. Bit more than 20 cm long, that's between 8 to 9 inches, cut, shaft proportionally thick to length, except his fat cock-head, big balls in low hanging ball sack, and thing I very appreciate - shaved. Fuck, I felt tickling in lower belly looking at it and messaged back that he has sexiest cock I've ever seen. They were lies as I am huge fun of interracial porn and still think there will never be hottest dicks than fully erected dark huge black cocks.

After little chit chat as I regularly had a look again and again of his cock, he asked if I know what hyperspermia is. I had no fucking idea, as he messaged if I wanna see.

"Hmmm," I answered, "sure."

"Can you send me a photo? I don't ask for nudes, but something more revealing as on dating site."

Fuck, it started to heat a bit up and I realized that for some time I didn't had even one thought about ex, despite day ago on that time we still was dating couple. I quickly went through my phone pics till found one selfie I liked a lot and previously sent to boyfriend, It was erotic -- topless in front of mirror wearing just tiny g-strings, turned sideways sticking my bubble butt back, so he can easily see both cheeks and ass crack where thin white fabric strap was disappearing, titties covered with my hand.

"Thank you, you are hot lil' blonde teen with amazing ass, wow, now wait for a while, ok?"

For me those maybe twenty minutes was like light-years waiting for his next message, I kept looking at his dick pick, touched my pussy through white cotton panties and found out they already are a bit dump on slit area. I slipped hand under panties over my smooth bald skin, rubbed on lips and clit founding they now are really sloppy and slippery. Then Eric's message distracted me from my own body and his dick pic. It was link to download file with text

"Enjoy lil' blonde sexy teen princess."

For a moment I hesitated to download for safety reasons, maybe that is scam or something, but curiosity and wet pussy and those fucking butterflies in belly quickly took over my brains. It was video file over 400 MB large and it took a while for it to download. My eyes was on progress counter and when it all downloaded and I opened downloads folder to click on it, damn belly kinda turned upside down in excitement and anticipation.

It was 5:23 long and at beginning first I saw was iPad on his couch with my picture i sent on it, my smile, bare back, buttocks and legs. Then he put phone on some sort of holder and turned it on his big old hard shaved cock from side.

"Hello, my lil' blonde slut teen, now I am lookin' at your young fresh sexy teeny body and that pretty cute innocent lookin' face u have. Enjoy what will follow and you will see what hyperspermia syndrome is. Have a good evening and let's chat again next week!"

On video he started to jerk off his dick, at first slowly, then faster and faster, changing hands and with other playing on his low hanging ball sack. Time to time while panting and moaning in his low masculine voice he said things like:

"Yes, you lil' blonde slut!"

"You are so fuckin' sexy, bitch."

"Look at that round firm bubble but you have."

"Yes, you lil' whore."

I knew there was my photo he is looking at on tablet, I'm sure ex boyfriend also have jerked on it, and I was shocked how that rude nasty talking, calling me rude names, was turning me on like crazy. My eyes on his big old big hard dick he was wanking.

At about 4:30 mark it was clear he is close to cum, and, yes, he came with very loud roar like wild animal. You have no idea how shocked I was counting over a dozen of big thick white ropes of sperm coming and coming out of his fat cock head slit flying on tablet with my photo and on couch. Jesus, it cant be reality. When he squeezed last drops out of his cock on my photo, he took phone and directed camera on tablet, fuck, i could hardly see even some part of myself under that sperm load.

"This, my lil' princess, is what hyperspermia looks like, hope you enjoyed it and bye for now."

It was Saturday afternoon, parents went for three day little trip to Budapest, I was alone. Fuck, I was stunned by what I saw. Went to kitchen and took half empty bottle of red wine. I was not thinking about ex at all, despite him bombarding me with messages and calls, so I switched off ringtone. I knew what my evening will be like, I have video better than any porn I could find tonight.

I put player on my laptop on loop and watched that video countless times, but thing what I did count was 15 ropes of white thick sperm coming out of his cock. Got rid of my wet panties and pink top, spread my legs sitting on chair and started to rub my really soaking bald teeny cunt lips and clit, rubbing juices all over groins, perineum, upper inner thighs and lower belly making it glistering and slippery with other hand squeezing my small titties with very hard erected nipples. With right hand I reached lower to my ass crack rubbing around anus applying pussy juices on it and then push my index finger inside it with a loud moan.

As on video for maybe sixth or seventh time it was that part when Eric started to shoot his sperm with that enormous wild roar and, fuck, looking at his ropes of sperm, I had first of four big orgasms that night. I came harder and longer than ever before masturbating or fucking boyfriend, and to be honest its not that easy to make me orgasm at all.

After first orgasm I needed to take pause, drunk glass of wine in one go and texted Eric back.

"I love hyperspermia!!!!!!!!!! You have to know I just had wildest orgasm of my life looking at you and we came almost together. I'm sure will have some more tonight. Will wait for message from you next week. Your lil' blonde slut teen Anna Eleonora with wet warm kiss on that fat cock head of yours. You are the best cure I could wish after yesterday's break-up."

So guys, that was it for Part one. Events on Saturday, June 12th, last year. Day when all started with dating site match with Eric. Keep coming back checking for part two. When? I don't know yet, but I can assure you this what happened on that day in June was soft comparing to what followed. Kisses and have lots of nasty sex. Your little slut teen Anna Eleonora. Don't hesitate to contact me.