Slutty Behaviour Ch. 01

Story Info
First time lewd activity for a prim beauty. Chapter1
2.3k words
4.13
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers

Polly and I had been married about 5 years, she, an absolute stunner had been a virgin when we met, and as far as I was aware had never strayed from the marital bed ever since!

The 5-year itch(on my part I should add) had begun, and I was looking for ways to spice up our sex life, which had been full and creative all along, but now I wanted to add a bit of excitement and even danger to our lives.

I had often fantasized about watching Polly getting fucked by one or more blokes in an orgiastic setting, but I knew that she'd never go for that come what may!

We were going for a night out one summer evening, and I, after much persuasion, got her to agree to go out without any knickers.

It was the time of the mini, and she wore her dresses very short, so to go "commando" was highly daring for her. The dress she wore that evening was a flimsy linen lawn number with an overall floral print and buttoned like a shirt, the material was so flimsy to be almost seethrough. Since she regularly had her pussy professionally waxed, there was no dark shadow visible due to the total absence of pubic hair. Her nipples were very pale so the print disguised the fact she wore no bra.

We set off for our night out, she a bit apprehensive, and I excited like a pubescent schoolboy on his first date.

Our first stop was a trendy pub, so full that her outfit drew no attention, surrounded as we were by revelers, more concerned about getting their next drink, than worrying about the practically naked beauty in their midst.

After that bit of that scrum, we decided to go upmarket for our next stop, and made our way to a 5-star hotel for dinner with a bit of class!

We were going up the palatial staircase to the first-floor Restaurant when two young men who had been laughing and joking at full volume" begged our pardon" and asked us to accord them a moment of our time.

Given they were very well dressed and apart from the loud hilarity seemed OK company for a moment of our time.

It of course crossed my mind that they had an uninterrupted view of Polly's arse and cunt lips as they were only a few paces behind us on the stairs, and that might have been part of our attraction!

The taller of the two, Simon, explained that they had just been awarded the top bonus of their stockbroking firm and had been given a small fortune as a result.

Included was the Presidential Suite, for the night with plenty of Dom Perignon, and suitable snacks to go with it.

They would be delighted if we would join them for a drink to help celebrate their success, no strings attached!

I checked Polly, and she nodded her agreement without any fuss.

We all took the lift to the top floor and entered a super opulent suite with views of the park, and distant hills from the wrap-around balcony.

Simon suggested a glass of champagne on the terrace to start our evening of celebration, no one objected so out we went sipping our expensive fizz..

Just then a gust of wind blew Polly's light dress up to her waist, giving everyone a full view of her pink hairless cunt, embarrassed she turned away, only to give us all a view of her pert and delightful arse cheeks.

Richard, our other host, remarked," you are truly a stunning creature. And brave enough not to hide it!"

Simon then chirped up," our inviting you was prompted by the view we enjoyed on the stairs, and we thought, why not share some of our good fortune with someone totally unknown to us, but who could bring huge joy to our celebration"

So here's the bottom line- you spend the evening with us with no silly rules of what is proper behavior, and what is not."

"In return for your enthusiastic joining proceedings, we will reward you with the sum of £10,000

It is understood that Polly's sexual favors are included in the arrangement!"

We both gasped at the audacity of the proposal, secretly I thought I had just won the Lotto, seeing Polly getting fucked by two complete strangers, one of my persistent sexual fantasies, and 10 grand to boot, couldn't be better!

But, how would she, the conservative monastic convent school girl respond to the outrageous suggestion that she would fuck for cash,

She called time out and took me away from the two lads for a pow-wow

"For starters, you are a dirty old man who'd love to see me being a slut, why else do you insist I parade around showing off my pussy and my arse in public?

Second I'm very tempted, just to show you what an idiot you are.

Third and most importantly I m fed up being a little goody-goody, so I'm up for it, but I negotiate the terms. OK?

Do bear in mind that our budget is under strain, and this could be a solution, whilst at the same time it gives you your dirty little secret, and I've decided I'd like a resoundingly good fuck from some new male meat!!

She returned to the two lads unbuttoning her dress as she approached them, letting it pool on the floor, at her feet.

Clad only in high-heeled strappy sandals, she looked fantastic.

Licking her index finger she started stroking her clitoris and opening her cunt lips to give them a glimpse of the darker frilly inner lips opening and closing them as she spoke.

You guys are used to dealing, so here's the deal, 10K for EACH of us, or off you go to find a better piece of cunt than this, and good luck with that by the way.

She turned around and inserted her finger in her arse button, wanking it slowly in and out,

Wanna fuck me in there too? That's included in our £20K, with no extra charge for all the anal you can handle.

There's only one rule, and that is my husband can fuck me too during this extravaganza., other than that you can have the lot, as often as you like and wherever you like, in any hole you want. By the way, I've never done this kind of thing before, but I'm a quick learner and a great fuck!

What's the answer my two fine studs?

They both laughed," with what we just collected as a bonus we're loaded, you have your 20K deal. And well have your little pink arse bud till you cry out stop!

She looked absolutely fabulous standing before them completely naked, except for her high heels, but majestic in her lewd aggression.

I was amazed at her transformation from timid to authoritarian, and from conservative to lewd porn star.

"Come on guys get your kit off I want to be fucked NOW."

The two bonus boys scrambled to get undressed and in the action, once naked there was no disappointment as they were both extremely well hung, with substantial pricks both rampant and ready to go.

Polly took Steve's un-circumcised member in her Hand rolling back his heavy foreskin and revealing its purple mushroom-shaped head, a dollop of pre-cum lubrication dripping from its tip.

She swallowed its substantial length, deep-throating its rigid impressiveness.

Wanking the shaft she lubricated it with her saliva, and removing it momentarily she quizzes him," Which hole do you want to start in big boy?"

"Oh Gawd, up to your little pink arse bud, as deep as it'll go.!"

"We'll start with your fingers in there, you have to relax my hole muscle to get into it."

She got on all fours on the king-size bed and offered her arse button for his attention. Spitting on his finger he inserted it to its hilt, then frigging it swiftly in and out, adding another finger, and finally all four fingers and thumb in the form of spear, she gasped at the aggression of her little used sphincter ( she allowed anal rarely and only when she was red hot sexually) this night she was on fire as she guided his massive prick into her softened muscle, he slid in half its length and paused for her to get accustomed to its girth.

He was soon fully embedded in her arse tube, which I knew would be gripping its full length throughout the intercourse.

Once Simon was pumping away in her back passage, she summoned Dave to the bed and told him to kneel in front of her so she could give him his starter blow job.

His dick was as impressive as his pal's with a big fat circumcised knob.

Sucking it in in one movement she fondled his balls and pumped his shaft, after some expert sucking she told him that circumcised pricks taste better than the uncut version, but also there's nothing wrong with the taste of prick, Ha Ha!

"Let's try double penetration, I've seen it in porn movies, but never tried it in the flesh"

She got Dave to wriggle under her, and between the strong thrusts in her arse, she fitted Dave's knob into her sopping pussy, soon they were taking turn and turn about to impale her over filled holes.

She then shouted across to me," Don't be shy Richard, get stripped and join us on the bed, now that Dave is in my cunt, there's space for you in my ever-welcoming mouth."

I was flabbergasted at her lewd behavior, double penetration was an idea from my wildest fantastical dreams about her, and here she was orchestrating it as a self-starter, and no prompting or bullying from me or anyone else.

She was now orgasming loudly and often, with Simon making almost as much noise as she was. She began an expert sucking of my tool, which was every bit as big as the other two pricks thanks to all the sexual excitement.

As all three of her possible orifices were now full to bursting point our "Menage a quatre" was hitting its rhythm, with everyone trying hard not to cum too soon.

Simon who was the first one in was the first one to declare his impending orgasm.

"Cum inside me and fill me with your lovely hot jism, and when you are totally finished come round the front and I'll do a cleaning job on it with my busy little tongue"

"That means you all move around one hole as I saw on PornTube.----

Dave stick it in my arse, which I'm sure you'll enjoy every bit as much as my cunt where you are at the moment and doing a great job, it's a bit tighter I'm told, but that's OK too!"

"Richard Darling it's now your turn in my cunt, remember that place that used to be exclusively yours, but now that I've tried some different dicks in my holes, I think your days of the sole owner are numbered, I like being fucked by lots of studs at the same time, monogamy is an out of date concept."

I was delighted to know she was becoming a bit slutty, sexy as hell I thought.

As I lunged into her juicy hot cunt, I could feel the stout prick in her arse rubbing my cock through the membrane that separated the two holes, a truly amazing sensation.

I was having a tough time not cumming because of the sexually charged atmosphere, the sensation of the other dick rubbing mine, and the realisation that our relationship was now changed forever,

Dave started shouting about cumming, and sure enough did so mightily in Polly's tight arse tube, lunging repeatedly up to his balls in her shit hole. Cum was now running out of her and dripping hot and sticky over my balls which were directly under the deluge of two lots of cum escaping her overused hole.

I was "all change time" again and I slid into the cum drenched arse of my previously faithful wife, I was overjoyed at our change to libertine sexual practitioners!

I pumped like a maniac as Polly sucked and licked Dave's soiled member, with a seeming total lack of squeamishness due to the fact it had just exited her arse covered in two lots of cum.

She was having a chain of orgasms and keeping up her frantic pace, with every possible penetrative combination repeatedly taking place.

Simon was now in her pussy, and declaring it the best little hole he had ever experienced, with the possible exception being her tight little arse!

We were beginning to slow down a bit but still pumped her hard and fast, in her two ever-wet holes, the feeling of the other prick reaming the adjacent hole was a new and fantastic sensation for me, and probably the others as well.

Each of us fucked her three times in both of her holes, before taking a well-earned break.

Polly luxuriously lay back, cum running in creamy streams from her arse and cunt, smiling she enquired if they thought that they were pleased with their investment, and her performance as a first-time whore?

"Better than we could have imagined in our wildest fantasies, your idea of letting us fuck you in both holes at the same time was a first for both of us".

Simon said," It just goes to show, an enthusiastic amateur beats a pro any day, you are without doubt the best little fuck I've ever had the pleasure to screw multiple times to boot!"

Dave added in a moment of candor " I had three personal firsts tonight, first-ever D.P., first-ever anal, and first-ever blowjob straight from a soiled back passage, so I've lost not just my cherry, but three cherries in one night!"

We all had some chilled Champagne and snacks to restore ourselves and discussed what we should get up to as an encore.

After a lot of discussions, it was agreed that we would try to get more than one prick at a time into her holes, but she insisted that if it was hurting too much that the attempts would stop and they would try something else to amortise their huge investment.

PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers