Slutty Confessions Ch. 01: April

Story Info
April has more than she bargained for on a girl's night out.
3.8k words
3.46
21.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is going to be about sluts doing slutty things. If you're looking for horror, non-erotica or moral standings then this story is not for you

====================================

My girlfriends and I decided to have a night out on the town. We used to have them once or twice a week but these days most of us are married so it dropped down to once or twice a month. Usually, we would just go down to a bar to drink, gossip, and catch each other up on what has happened in our lives. Occasionally we would do a little dancing and maybe some mild flirting to wingmen our single friends. Some of the married ones partook in some flirting too but I never did, I was a good girl.

Before we get into the details I should introduce myself. Hello, my name is April. I'm a 25-year-old married woman. I've been married to the love of my life for 4 years, together for over 10 and we have two lovely girls aged 2 and 4.

The night was different from the other girls' nights. My friend Shelby had been promoted and as part of her promotion, she was given a few passes to the spa in the town over from ours. We decided to go out on Friday night and stay overnight in a motel and go to the spa in the morning.

We got a round of drinks in while we were waiting for our food to arrive. I noticed a group of guys across the room playing pool. They were a few years younger than us, college-aged boys. They looked like they were enjoying themselves, laughing and joking around like my friends and I were.

Danice congratulated Shelby again on her promotion and I couldn't help myself to some gentle ribbing. "So how did you manage to get that asshole to give you the job"

"I let him fuck me" Shelby proudly proclaimed, half the girls went bright red and the other half spat out their drinks"What? He's so fucking sexy and he's bigger than my husband".

"No really how'd you do it". I chuckled at her joke.

"No seriously, I let him fuck me in his office, it was amazing. It's part of my job description now" she smirked.

"You go girl" Shannon, the biggest slut of our group shouted. "How big is his dick" Shelby just blushed and put up two fingers about 9 inches apart.

After the shock of the announcement had passed the rest of the girls were now intrigued. I think I was still uncomfortable with the conversation.

---------------

Half an hour later our food had arrived and listening to Shelby's story had started to get me turned on. After we had finished our waitress had brung over another round of drinks, Veronica told her that we hadn't ordered any drinks but the waitress pointed over at the group of college boys and said they ordered us the same as I had gotten us earlier that night.

They walked over towards us. I vaguely recognized one of them but I couldn't place him.

"I see you ladies got the drinks we ordered for you," said the tall leader of the group.

"We were just about to leave actually" my redheaded friend Oliva called back.

The muscular alpha guy was about to speak again but Shannon beat him to it. "Come on girls, let's stay a little longer." She got up and dragged one of them over to the toilets. Lucky bastard, I thought to myself.

The leader, whose name I learned was Brian, and his friends ordered us all drinks while we all chatted about our times at college. We were more or less paired up. Me with Brian and the girls all had a partner with a few boys extra. Our conversations gradually changed from friendly chatter to being more sexually charged. Brian was obviously the most experienced of the boys, managing to land not just one, but 3 professors. We whispered into my ear that he'd been with half the mothers of the boys at the table, my pussy couldn't help but get wet at hearing of his sexual exploits.

It was this time that a confident Shannon strutted back to our table. The white goo highlighted her black skin. Seeing her so confident and satisfied started to make me regret being married for the first time in my life. I started to hate not having her freedom. When she got to the table the girls all cheered calling her a sexy slut. As she took her seat Charlotte, the only girl married longer than me, leaned over and licked the cum off of her chin. I was starting to get hot, Brian putting his hand onto my thigh didn't help either.

I had to get up, I grabbed Mona's hand and pulled her into the toilets with me. I could feel a few sets of eyes on me and I couldn't believe the boost of confidence it gave me. It wasn't like I was all dolled up. I was just wearing a simple green tube dress that went to my knees and hardly showed any cleavage of my medium-sized boobs. Before I knew it my hips had started to sway. What am I doing? I thought to myself, I should NOT be flirting. Especially with how horny and drunk I was getting.

--------

"Wow, I've never seen you this horny," she told me as she placed her hands on my boobs, her eyes going wide when she felt how hard my nipples are. "Do you want me to get rid of some of this tension so you don't make a mistake". I just nod.

She pushes me back against the wall, pulls up my dress, and pushes my panties to the side looking directly into my eyes as she did. For the first time tonight, I had something I knew I was going to tell my husband about. Seeing me with my lesbian friend Mona was one of his biggest fantasies, well any woman would do but as Mona was a lesbian he for some reason thought it was more realistic.

Staring into her eyes I was hypnotized. "Open your mouth" I immediately comply and she pushes her middle and forefinger into my mouth "suck", I did. It was turning me on more than anything else tonight. She pulled her fingers out and replaced them with her tongue. Her wet fingers went directly to my clit, rubbing side to side at a faster pace than I could do myself, this wasn't about romance or build-up, just getting me off as fast as possible. As I started my orgasm she stopped, pushed those fingers inside me, and carried on my clit with her thumb.

She pulled out her fingers and held them up in front of me, split open, the grool forming a web. "I'm going to go put these in someone's mouth" and with that, she left. I put myself back together, glad that Mona had taken the edge off.

When I came out of the restroom Brian was standing there waiting for me and all that relief vanished. The heat that had gone came back with a vengeance. He pulled me over to the dancefloor where our group had all huddled up. We were right in the middle dancing slowly. His hands-on my hips slowly moved down and started to pull the bottom of my dress up. He pulled it so high I could feel the bottom of my cheeks brushing against the other's clothes. Our bodies were glued together moving in sync with the music, just his jeans and my thin panties keeping his cock from meeting my best friend.

I put my arms around his neck, all thoughts of my friends and husband vanish like Brian and I are the only 2 people left in the world. I swayed my hips and danced as sexily as I could for him, my mission was to turn him on as much as he had done to me. The entire time his hands are going around my body, my ass, my hips, even climbing up and taking a boob or two into his palm.

After a while, the others started their way back to the table. Brian got there before me and he took my old seat so I decided to suffocate his crotch with my ass. It was then I realized how large he actually was. Sure it felt nice and big up on the dance floor but trapping the monster between my ass cheeks was something else entirely. I wiggled my ass a bit, he didn't get much bigger but his cock turned rock hard.

By now half the girls wanted to leave and half wanted to stay, we compromised by leaving this small bar and going to a nightclub a few blocks over. Brian walked over to his car with my hand in his. As we were, I was thinking, am I actually going to do this? Cheat on my husband? Of Course, you are, you need to feel that dick inside of you. One dick was never enough for me. I just settled.

-------

He pressed me up against the side of his car and gave me one of the most passionate kisses of my life, the second man to ever put his lips on mine. I snaked my tongue into his mouth as his hands lifted my dress all the way up to my tits. In my arousal, my hands slowly stroked the front of his jeans before pulling his zipper down and his jeans fell to the floor. I started to move my hips and grind his cock against my throbbing pussy with only a skimpy pair of lace panties protecting my hole. He tried to thrust inside me anyway, taking the front of my panties about an inch inside of me before the fabric stopped him.

His mouth fell from mine and landed on my neck. He started to suck, it didn't take me long to realize he was trying to mark me with a hickey. I couldn't allow him to do that as my husband would see it so I pulled the top of my dress down and moved that sucking mouth onto my breasts. No sex with my husband until it fades. The cold air makes my nipples harder than they'd ever been. The whole time his cock still rubbing my pussy through my panties

He backed off slightly to slide my panties down to my knees exposing my soaking wet pussy and leaving a trail of juice on my inner thigh. I looked down and saw 5 red spots on my tits. He grabbed his dick in one hand and pulled his cock head up and down my slit before he slammed his 10-inch cock all the way inside of my tiny little hole. He let out the biggest, sexiest of moans I have ever heard as he entered me. Being crushed between him and the car, he was fucking me so hard that I thought the window was going to shatter. His hands were resting either side of my head on the car but the friction of our fucking made me rise so that my feet were no longer touching the ground. He broke our kiss "You're such a fucking dirty slut, getting fucked in a bar parking lot". His words brought on my orgasm.

When my orgasm subsided he stopped thrusting and opened the backdoor. With his strength, he flipped me around, put his arm around me, and slammed my face into the bottom of the seat. On all fours, he leaned down and pushed his face onto my pussy with his tongue on my clit and his fingers roughly inside me. It was so exhilarating knowing that someone like Brian not only wanted to fuck me but taste me too. I'm not saying my husband is bad-looking but he is nowhere near as hot as this young college boy. He brings me to another orgasm.

I knew what was coming next. When I'm in doggy with my husband my pussy gets tighter, I was not ready to feel Brian's cock stretching my pussy apart in this position. I thought it was going to draw blood. He had to place his hand on my shoulder to stop me from moving too much and he slapped his other hand down onto my ass. It was starting to get too much, I knew Brian was getting close too as his cock was starting to throb harder than before. "Are you on birth control?" He asked and all I could do was moan out a weak no, too tired to talk. My husband and I were trying for a 3rd child. "Good." With that, I could feel his cock explode inside of me. He pulled out of me and I tried to get up but I was too weak from my orgasm.

----------

When I came around I was still in the back of Brian's car with no Brian insight. I got up and looked out of the window to see we had moved from that car park too, the nightclub we agreed to go to was across the street. As I was getting out of the car I decided to leave my panties on his driver's seat as a souvenir. There was an old shirt in the car that I used to clean up the cum from my thighs and the outside of my pussy. I was going to clean out my girl too but thought I should leave it inside for round 2.

Shelby was standing outside the club with a cigarette "So how was your first time getting some strange" she smirked at me.

"Fucking amazing". I grinned in satisfaction. "It isn't going to be the last time either" She just laughed in response.

I joined the others inside but Brain was nowhere to be found. I noticed the one that looked familiar-looking right at me and it made me uncomfortable not knowing her I knew him from. I looked away to avoid his stare and saw Brian. He was out on the dance floor with this tiny little blonde with her tongue in his mouth and his hands down her pants.I felt used and humiliated but it turned me on. I knew I wasn't going to leave my husband for him and he knew the same so he moved on. He was a braggart so it's a good thing that it was a one-time thing. It was a little weird seeing him trying to get laid while his cum was still inside of me. The problem was that I wanted more.

"Forget about him" someone whispered in my ear as an arm went around me. I started to freak out but recognized his voice as being one of Brian's friends. He turned me around to face him, it was the one who was familiar. He was a little shorter than Brain and a little less muscular but he was certainly more, what's the word for it? handsome. "Do you want to make him jealous?" the handsome boy told me. I just nodded my confirmation,

We went onto the dance floor and we danced. Not as provocatively as I did with Brian but despite it being not as touchy it was definitely more erotic. I don't know what it was but for some reason, I had more emotional feelings with this boy rather than the primal need for Brain. With Brian, it was just about getting myself off but I wanted this boy to enjoy himself.I couldn't take my eyes off of his and he was the same.

He asked me if I wanted to leave and I told him okay. Mona stopped me as we were leaving to make sure I was okay but I told her I was taking him to our motel room.

Sitting in the motel room I was now almost completely sober. My actions with Brian could be explained away with alcohol but what was going to happen was now all on me. I pulled the boy's jeans down slowly as he stared at me with an open mouth. When I exposed his cock it was so hard that when I pulled his jeans down it sprang up and hit my chin. It was a beautiful cock, the prettiest one I had seen, even on the internet. He was a little shorter than Brian but he was almost twice as thick. I knew taking him would stretch me out further than I had before. My babies were delivered via c-section so I knew that this was going to be the widest thing I have ever had inside of me. It might stretch me open permanently. My husband would have to deal with a looser pussy but I needed to have this thing in me.

I was about to put it in my mouth but then remembered something I wanted to do with my husband but he said it was too dirty. I wanted to be dirty. Wrapping my hands around his cock I slowly started stroking him up and down while I put my lips to his balls and started to suck. "Ow fuck" he shouted out "That is so fucking naughty". I continued to suck on balls for a few minutes before starting my tongue on his shaft and going all the way to his co0ck head before opening my mouth to take him.

I sucked his cock like my life depended on it. I loved the feeling of something that big starting to throb in my mouth. I was only able to get my mouth half the way down before I started to gag. Feeling bad I couldn't go further I started to twirl my tongue around and he hopped off the bed. I smirked, being proud that I was making him so horny he started to twitch. It was then I heard his phone ringing. I was going to tell him to ignore it but he placed a hand on my head and answered the phone.

"Oh yeah, cousin" He said down the phone. "Sure I could swing by tomorrow to help fit it". I ignored him and focused on my task but what he said next made my heart stop. "You'll never guess who I ran into tonight. Your wife" Now I know what I knew him from. Issac. He was my husband's cousin, but he lived halfway across the country. Then I remembered my husband telling me he moved to our area to start college. I don't know why but it made me suck him even harder.

"Yeah she was at the bar we were at, it was a little crazy. No no, she didn't do anything. A few guys asked her to dance but she turned them down. Shannon thought, what a firecracker." I heard them both laugh. He was enjoying this, talking to my husband while using my slutty little mouth. "I met a girl too, yeah she's sucking me off right now she's a right little slut, she fucked one of my buddies in the car earlier." With that his cock came into my mouth. I had never had a guy cum inside my mouth before so I started to gag, he removed his hand from my head and I let his cock slide from my mo0uth, some of his cum going with it and sliding onto my chin.

He hung up the phone and threw it on the floor. He leaned down and took my mouth with his even with his cum on there. We traded tongues as our hands explored each other's bodies. He lifted my dress and I pulled off his shirt. We were both now completely naked. He gently turned me around and placed me softly onto the bed. His cock dripped cum onto my stomach and I was surprised to see that he was still just as hard. He pressed his cock up against my pussy "You will never give me sloppy seconds again, tell me",

"Never" I breathed out. He slowly inserted his thick cock inside me. He wasn't even an inch inside and he was stretching me out further than I ever have been. He looked directly into my eyes with a look of longing, this was the most sensual feeling in my life, the goosebumps all along my arms and legs came to life.. It took a while for my orgasm to build with him slowly thrusting in and out of me but when I climaxed it was the greatest feeling in the world so I smiled my approval up at him.

"Let me help you" I told him, he lifted off me and I pushed him back onto the bed. I was going to suck him a little but decided against it since a little of Brian was inside me. I mounted him and pressed my swollen pussy against his cock and slowly slid down, revelling in the pleasure. I bit my lip as I looked down at him to see his face contorted in delight. His cock started to throb like it did before he released himself into my mouth so I knew what was coming. He let himself go inside of me and let out a groan of pure satisfaction. I fell down onto his hard chest and he wrapped those strong arms around me as we both fell to sleep.

-----------

I woke up the morning after, at 10AM, I was still on top of him being cradled in his arms. When I got to the main room the girls were getting ready to go to the spa. I told them I was going to stay in and have some fun, they laughed and called me a slut as I strutted away to the shower.

I had just finished up. The warm water poured down onto me. I was so lost in the warmth that I didn't notice that Issac had joined me until he started to massage me. My husband and I had never had shower sex before and I couldn't wait to experience another first with Issac. His hands with the warm water made me feel like a sex goddess. I just stood there and let him explore my body.

He turned me around to rest my ass against his crotch, he gently turned my face and we shared a steamy kiss under the water. His fingers crawled their way down to my clit that he softly toyed with.. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and played with him until he unloaded his load onto my back. Most girls would be insulted but knowing I made him so horny he came before he entered me was a huge ego boost knowing he found me so desirable.

I didn't need to be home for another 12 hours so I took his hand and walked us towards the bed for a few more hours of fun. I knew in my heart that this was the start of something new.