All Comments on 'Slutty Confessions Ch. 01: April'

by BryciMega

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting. What a cheating whore.

I hope she gets a disease. Passes it on to her husband. And then he divorces her skanky ass. There. I wrote your sequel.

She says she was married to the love of her life. It ends up that she is a divorced slut with 3 kids from 2 different daddies before she's 28.

Awesome great story.

Misterc53Misterc53over 2 years ago

Gave to a 5 but I'm gonna need pictures.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69over 2 years ago

I only hope it turns to be a BTB story no cuckold story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor bastard. Cheating wife and loser cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another wife with a love of her life husband that does not fuck like she wants with kids she loves unless she is getting fucked by a man who fucks her so much better than their father. Such a shining example of a mother and wife who really is just a whore and slut who is going to ruin her husbands and kids lives for a better fuck. Another validation that marriage is a joke ……..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bye

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Two weeks later, after an examination, she got the good news from her doctor: HIV positive! Her husband filed for divorce and got custody of the children. She died a slow and painful death. His cousin received a visit from three unknown strangers. He was never able to go to college and never fathered children again!

This is what should happen to every woman who fucks strangers without protection! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So when does the husband find out he is married to a whore or are you just going to make him a wimp he needs to find out he married a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical LW garbage. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck. How the hell does this end up in Loving Wives? This is utter unrealistic slut garbage, with two little kids even. Just a story, but shit just have her lay outside with her legs splayed open like a vending machine.

LMFAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just the basic cheating slut story with absolutely no respect for her husband nor kids. A slut that doesn't deserve a family. Even saying the regret of being married. No further chapters needed, unless it's where the husband finds out and she has to deal with the consequences of her slut ways. Just another slut encounter only different setting. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She didn't really fight the urge to stay true to her family, disgrace.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 2 years ago

What an awful bitch, husband looking after her daughters at home whilst she is sluttying around having unprotected sex with all and sundry. No redeeming features in this at all, no likeable characters, no respect for herself or husband, or her children for that matter.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 2 years ago

Please get a "Beta Reader" The typos and other errs really distracted from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's actually annoying to read stories like this, where the slut is nothing but that. Zero thought of family supposedly with kids, showing complete disregard for her family, husband included, that she allegedly "loves." But oh so quickly and easily whores out in a parking lot. Makes me wonder if this is written more from a man who been either burned or buttsore to hate women as to portray them this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally disgusting behavior for a married woman. She will get caught and lose everything since she lets the other girls know what she's doing. Pregnancy' and DNA tests might get her too.

So, kinda stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another female character hit by the Martin slut ray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A whore is always a whore. No story about it can be interesting!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Other than aiming at suck, we're so grateful for your effort of a by the numbers dumpster fire.

THis isnt a moral bashing, closet boy, this is a skill bashing, yes we may not care for the subject matter but believe it or not, some cuck stories get more than a 1* if there is any effort put into it. You couldnt even do that for us.

Now back to your closet and your collection of playgirl mags.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another cheating bitch on a GNO.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous