Slutty Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Slutty girl fantasy.
2.5k words
4.68
8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HGV Driver - a slutty fantasy

The traffic slowed again. Red lights on the tail of the car in front of her flared brightly once more, almost injecting her eyes with their ferocity and reinforcing the futility of any impatience.

She was going nowhere fast, and as ever at times like this, reached for the radio to entertain and occupy her time.

A pleasant seventies anthem immediately soothed her agitation. She turned the music down to a calming level and the engine off. No point leaving the car running as no one was moving for the moment.

It was time to assimilate her surroundings. The queue ahead of her on this motorway stretched some distance by the looks of it, the following traffic snaking just as far. An elderly couple in the outside lane beside her sat resolutely in silence, their mouths completely hidden by their disgruntled expressions.

Alongside her on the inside lane was a lorry. It was a long one too, probably trunking the motorway with a tired driver working long, thankless hours. Bright green, she remembered having passed the lorry once a while back, but then after her service station break, she had came upon it again.

The cab was level with her and her attention was taken for a moment with the gold lettering and logo design on the cab door.

Looking up now, she saw the driver resting his head on his folded arms on the wheel.

She felt a flash of envy wondering if at that height he could see what was causing the road blockage ahead, but he looked as bored as she was.

He looked friendly though. He was wearing a cloth cap and had a short cropped, soft beard. She noticed his blue eyes when he incidentally looked down at her and he flashed a nice smile when he saw her looking back at him.

Suddenly feeling on show, and out of habit more than anything else, she learned forward into the passenger footwell for her handbag.

Shaking her long hair back and looking up into the centre rearview mirror, she applied a fresh layer of rouge to her pursed lips, wiping the excess to make them as alluring as possible.

Another glance across confirmed that the man was smiling even more broadly now and trying to watch her without making it obvious. Cheeky bugger.

She wanted to feel affronted by his attention but for some reason, she felt pleased and flattered. He didn't look particularly threatening.

In fact, his face looked lean and toned and she idly wondered if the rest of his body was the same. He had broad shoulders and biceps that filled his shirt sleeves and it crossed her mind what they would look like above her and holding her down.

The disc jockey changed the tune and another feel-good tune piped through the speakers.

She appraised herself and noticed that her skirt had ridden up. Was that what he was smiling at?

Or was it the fact that her blouse had gaped as she had leaned forward, the swell of her breasts pushing it forward?

From the angle he was at above and to the side of her, he would have noticed the soft orbs of her flesh threatening to escape the fabric. Had she turned him on?

Unable to resist, she smiled back, her wide smile emphasising her own pretty face and making her eyes sparkle.

He looked forward once more and she appreciated that he was trying not to come across as weird or lecherous...

But she was feeling bored and mischievous, and there was a game here to be played which could pass the time more profitably than drumming her fingers on the dashboard or screaming with frustration.

She wanted his attention on her in that moment and wondered how far she could tease him before he lost control. She didn't want him out of his cab or jumping into her car, but wondered if she could push him far enough that he played with himself... with her as his muse? With her totally in his head?

Surreptitiously, she eased her skirt higher on her legs to expose her stocking tops and nonchalantly sat back in her seat to await his notice of what she had done.

There it was: he had seen and shifted uncomfortably in his seat as though unsure of what to do with this erotic visual. There was something about the naked flesh between the stocking top and skirt hemline which always turned a man on. She had good legs and often accentuated them in stockings and suspenders with the black stiletto heeled mules she wore today adding to the strong, confident woman vibe she liked to convey.

He was a captive audience and she almost felt sorry for him. Spurred on and feeling safety in the game due to their relative vehicular circumstances, she needlessly started to alter and adjust her suspender straps, angling her legs apart slightly and deliberately showing off more of her thighs than was strictly necessary for the operation.

Out of the corner of her eye she watched the man shifting in his seat and imagined that he was becoming aroused.

The game was on; he obviously didn't know where to look. Did he realise that this show was entirely for his benefit? His side window had been lowered a little now. She supposed that he needed the air and giggled to herself.

Happy now that the clips were tight and secure, she smoothed the hosiery up her leg from calf to her thigh using just her glossy painted nails as slowly as she could.

She turned her face to watch his reaction. There was no pretence anymore; he was obviously watching her with an extremely happy expression on his face. He looked slightly red faced. Bless him. Though the show had been just to tease him, it also had an immediate impression on her too; she suddenly felt very hot which had nothing to do with the atmospherics in her car.

The queue showed no sign of movement and the elderly couple in the next car showed no sign of conversation. In fact, the elderly female passenger looked like she had nodded off. Privacy from that direction anyway.

The car behind her contained a cocky young man barely able to see over the wheel, talking animatedly into a mobile phone and the car in front had multiple kids obviously causing problems for their parents from their baby seats with their own boredom.

The status quo remained. The only audience she had was the one she wanted.

The HGV driver was now trying to act aloof and looking all around him as though just taking an interest in the world, but she felt very naughty and wanted his entire attention solely on her.

Surreptitiously unbuttoning a couple of buttons on her blouse beneath the seat belt strap, she felt the weight of her breasts push the material apart and expose the deep vee of her cleavage.

Judging the angles, she reckoned that he could still see her girls from where he was, and to emphasise what she had done, she cupped her left breast through her bra.

The HGV driver was now looking obviously agitated and she smiled to herself at his discomfort. Tight trousers were all very good except when a cock is swelling beneath. He was obviously trying to free his trapped erection without making it look like he was being inappropriate. She thought she would make it worse for him and slipped her hand in under the bra to obviously hold her own flesh. Feeling the weight of her breast, the sensitivity of her touch increased her own excitement.

The man was now breathing very hard and as much as this had started as her bored game at his expense, she had started to feel the heady build up of her own arousal. Indeed, her nipple seemed extremely erect. She felt it and sent a bolt of lightning to her sex, not believing how large it felt. She accidentally on purpose showed it to him and gleefully imagined his intake of breath. She was positive that they hadn't been that extended before, but then again, she had never been such an exhibitionist before. This game was turning her on more than she had expected.

Hunkering down slightly in her seat to cut the view for anyone in the car in front, she freed her entire breast from the cup and started to openly stroke and tease herself and of course, squeezed her nipple between forefinger and thumb.

HGV man looked like he was about to have a fit, wiping his face with a hand whilst looking left and right in agitation and she wondered if he had freed himself from his trousers yet. No one could see up to his cab but if he started to wank, it might be obvious by the hand movements.

It was much easier for her though.

Pulling her skirt right up, she exposed the luxurious satin of her panties over her mound.

That took his attention. The curves of her lips were obvious, as was that that her show was all for his benefit. Any pretence from him that he was only just aware of her was long gone. He was now gazing at her with rapt attention and his mouth slightly ajar as though drooling over her, his blue eyes alert with longing.

The game was working. She now wanted him to play with himself.

Parting her legs, she decided to show him the intimate contours of her pussy lips and how damp she was beneath the material.

Running a finger across herself, she felt the electric shock of the thrill, emphasised by being on show to a total stranger; a stranger who still didn't know where to look.

She felt very moist and aware that actually it wouldn't take much to orgasm if she started to play. That hadn't been the original goal but now she thought about it, what was the problem? This queue did not look like it was about to restart any time soon. He didn't know her. In five minutes time, she might never see him again. This was the perfect opportunity for a voyeuristic episode that she, and him, would remember for a long time to come.

Hooking a finger beneath the gusset, she pushed it effortlessly into her warm wet pussy knowing full well that the man in the next vehicle would have given anything to do the same thing in that moment.

As much as she had started this game through sheer frustration of being stuck in the middle lane of this jam, she was feeling extremely aroused and her wet pussy was betraying her womanly needs.

Was he playing with himself now? She definitely wasn't acting with the low moans escaping from her mouth and mingling with whatever was playing on the radio.

It looked a bit like he was, and she wondered about his hard cock and whether he would bend her over to fuck her, or would he force her down to her knees and feed it into her mouth? Would he take turns either end of her? Would he make her taste herself? Would he want to ejaculate over, or inside her? Would he kiss her? He had lovely lips. Would he lick her pussy or encourage her to sit on his face?

She felt her arousal taking her on a familiar journey. She had done this numerous times in the privacy of her own home, yet none of those occasions were a patch on the eroticism she felt during this display for her very specific audience.

No longer caring and completely forgetting the game was originally just to tease him, she left her breast displayed, and wrenched the gusset to one side instead, exposing her shaved soft pussy lips and wide pink, gaping slit. For his complete entertainment, she began to finger-fuck herself to a heady orgasm. Interchanging between one and two fingers she hooked them in and opened herself up. Now on the clit, she felt her little nub and didn't care about her own modesty anymore: all she wanted was an orgasm.

Legs wide and pussy open, she didn't care. Feeling her emotions flooding her senses and unconcerned she was sharing such a personal moment with a complete stranger, her eyes tightly shut as though trying to block out her exhibition, she came strongly. Feeling her body spasm and jerk through her release, she soaked her hands and thighs with her arousal, leaving her audience under no illusion of what had just happened.

Panting now with her head back on the headrest, she was indifferent to how she looked. Her clothing was in disarray beneath the seat belt strap; blouse open wide, bra pulled down below her breasts and her skirt bunched up around her waist. Her body remained completely on display for the stranger in the HGV.

He was definitely wanking himself. The game had worked.

Or had it? Did she want him to do that in the privacy of his own environment or did she want to participate and take his excitement instead?

What she wanted now was to be fucked. Taken and taken hard. Given no options and given another cum. Controlled as though having had any culpability in the situation totally removed. Maybe two cums. She felt close enough to them.

Was the traffic moving again, up ahead? Some of the red brake lights were flashing on and then off as though cars were being started up.

About time.

Her original destination was totally forgotten. The next services were only a quarter of a mile away and the lorry cab had a bed behind the driver's seat. She didn't want to know his name or engage in conversation. All she desired was to have his cock inside her for at least one more orgasm.

Thank goodness that the cars ahead were moving otherwise she didn't know how she would have coped. She popped her breasts back in their cups and straightened her blouse for some modicum of modesty before restarting her own vehicle.

Would he follow her off the motorway?

Leaving her skirt up, she put the car in gear and pulled away in line.

She wanted to finish the game on her terms.

It was worth trying, otherwise she would have to hope to be alongside him if everyone slowed again.

She smiled to herself and then across to the man whose vehicle was keeping pace. She tried to make it an alluring smile; an encouragement. Would he know what she wanted and would he give it to her?

She could park her car in the Services carpark and get to the lorry parking area quickly enough. She could even leave her knickers in her own car to make it easier for him and make it clear what she wanted from him.

She accelerated, pulled in front of him and put her left hand indicator on at the signpost pleased to see in the rearview that the man in the lorry behind her now did exactly the same thing.

...