Slutty Sisters Pt. 01

Story Info
Dulcie services her professor to improve her grade.
5k words
4.53
28.1k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dulcie sat in class thinking about how slutty she was being, but it would be worth it, she hoped. They had a test last week and she got an F, and right now she was hoping to get her professor to change it. He was at least 50 and grey but mostly balding, but before she entered the lesson Dulcie had removed her knickers, and ensured her skirt was hitched up as high as she could manage.

Less than two minutes into the lesson she had got the attention of the professor and he had looked straight at her, and straight up her skirt to her little bald pussy. On his fourth or fifth look she had slid her hand down and ran her fingers up and down her lips, parting them to show the professor her wet pussy inside. His eyes had almost popped out of his head, as she rubbed her clit for him.

"So, class, that wraps up today's lesson," said the professor. "Dulcie, as the only person to fail the test last week, can you please stay behind for a moment?"

"Yes sir," she replied, as the rest of the class got up and started to filter out of the room.

The professor walked over to Dulcie's desk; there was a slight challenge to his walk that suggested he was not comfortable in his trousers. He stopped at her desk, as the last of the students filed from the room.

"Now, Miss Ryan, I can see you worked hard today to make up for that 'F', but you have not done nearly enough," he said.

"No, Professor. I did assume you would need more from me," she replied.

The door closed behind the last student, and the professor continued, "I think you have made a good start at fixing that grade, but I think you will need an intense tutoring session after classes today."

"Yes sir, but I have netball after class. I can come to your office at 5 p.m. Is that OK?" she asked.

"Oh yes, that will work very well. I will arrange to lock up the school tonight," he replied. "Now please stand and bend over the desk."

Dulcie was shocked. She did not expect that, and the next class would start to come in very soon. But, with a bright red face, she stood up and moved so that she could bend over her desk. Even before she had finished bending over, his hand moved her skirt up, exposing her naked pussy and arse.

He stroked her pert young arse, his hand a little cold, but gentle. Then in a quick movement, he moved it away then slapped it back into her cheeks, with a clap that echoed off the classroom walls. Dulcie yelped, and stood up straight, in shock.

"You will need to do better than that later, young lady; I intend to spank that arse hard. Your 21-year-old cheeks should be able to take it," he said. "So, think about that today. The spanking will get you to an 'E', if you can take it, but I will give you the opportunity after to get to an 'A'. Fail at any part and your grade stops where it is, at that point. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Professor," she replied, rubbing her arse.

"Now get to your next lesson," he said.

Through the day, Dulcie thought about the slap. It had hurt, and her bottom stung until the end of the next lesson. By the time she got to the professor's office later, her heart was pumping, and she was a little scared of what he planned to do to her. But she did not feel she had a choice; if she failed science, her dad had said she was going to an all-girl boarding school, and she could not cope with that.

She stood looking out across the netball courts, in her white jeans that she had changed into at lunchtime. As she walked, they rubbed and she felt the spank. She lifted her sunglasses, and made the decision she was going to go to the professor, and whatever he wanted she would do it, even if he wanted to take her virginity.

The school was silent; there was nobody around now. The professor's office was the only one with light, and with a stutter to her step she walked to the door and knocked.

"Come," his voice carried from inside.

She opened the door and walked in looking very meek, and closed the door behind her. "Hello, Professor," she said, "I have texted my mum and she knows I have an extra tutor session with you, and she will pick me up at 6:30. Is that long enough?"

From behind his desk, which was clear of almost everything except the paper he was marking, he said, "If you are a good girl, that should be fine."

"I will be, professor. I have thought all day, and I will do whatever you need. I can't afford to fail," she said, in a voice that was close to cracking.

"No need to worry. Your young arse and cunt should be able to take all of this, no problem. Now please remove all your clothes and bend over the desk like you did earlier. It should be easier with this large desk." His voice was commanding and forceful.

Dulcie slowly took off all her clothes. She watched the professor as he eagerly watched her bra come off and her young, perky tits slipped into view. Their big size meant that they drooped slightly, but they had a good shape with puffy pink nipples. His eyes flicked down to her skirt as she removed that, her clean-shaven pussy visible and almost sparkling. When she was naked, she walked to the desk and bent over it. She gripped the sides hard, her knuckles going white straight away. Then she closed her eyes and waited.

She heard him moving and almost shook from the fear of the first slap coming, but instead he spoke again. "Have you ever been spanked? I assume not, as you are likely too young to have done it sexually, and parents don't spank children anymore."

"No, sir. When you slapped me earlier, it was the first time I had been hit," she replied, her voice shaking.

"No. Well, for the first time in your life, you are about to be punished properly. I will spank you with my hand, then with my belt; your 21-year-old bottom will be very red when I am done. Then you will have a 'E' and can decide if you want to get a 'D' instead," his voice was commanding.

Dulcie braced herself and said, "Yes, sir, I am ready, and I want an 'A' please."

The professor murmured to himself, then with a clap his hand slapped into her left cheek. It stung from the moment it hit, the sound loud around the small office. Dulcie tried hard not to make a sound, but a little squeal escaped.

A second, then a third, hit. The heat in her bottom rose quickly. As the fourth hit, she yelped out loud, and a foot came off the floor to her arse, protecting it.

"Foot down, legs straight, young lady," the commanding voice of her tutor bellowed. Slowly Dulcie lowered her foot, but the heat and sting in her bottom was overwhelming her. However, she was already starting to think she liked it. Only a little, but the feeling when he stopped was...well, not quite 'nice', but different. Also, this was so naughty, she could not help but be turned on. Another slap landed, and before the yelp she let out had cleared the room, the next hit, and then another.

Slowly Dulcie descended into a sob, each slap setting off another sob. It felt so strange. She was in pain and crying, but also so very horny; she was really turned on. It was the weirdest she had ever felt.

The slaps stopped, and then his hand rubbed over her sore cheeks. He stroked, and his fingers just touched her pussy, teasing it just a little. Dulcie pushed back into that hand, and he stroked harder, then his fingers slipped into her pussy. She gasped, not expecting that, but she was so wet and those fingers slipped in easy.

As he fingered her, she moaned, enjoying the touch. Then she heard him taking his belt off, and remembered that she had to take that, too. She knew she could, but really did not want to.

He took his hand away, and said, "Please hop on the desk, lay back on your back, raise your legs in the air, and spread them apart."

It took her a few moments, but she complied, and then waited for that belt to strike. However, moments after she used her hands to support her legs in the air, his hand slipped across her pussy, and expertly two fingers found her clit. His fingers twisted and rubbed her nub; he seemed to get his fingers under it, and then expose it to the intense rub that produced. She moaned loudly, her arousal growing quickly.

As he played, her body responding, he said, "You have lovely tits for a young girl; they have such a good size, but still hold their shape. You will be a total slut by the time you leave this school."

Just then there was a noise outside, a loud bang. The professor looked at her and said, "Don't move," as he walked to the door and opened it. He disappeared outside, and Dulcie did move, rubbing her arse, trying to make the pain reduce. She also played with her clit a little. She was really enjoying this even if it was painful, and she hoped he would make her cum.

Moments later the door moved, and Dulcie shot back into the pose she was supposed to be in, just as he came back through the door. "Nothing to worry about; it is just Arnold the Janitor leaving. The only door open now is the staff entrance, and I have the key," he said. Once he was back with her and picked up his belt again, he continued, "Now, Miss Ryan, where were we?"

Dulcie knew he did not want an answer; she just held her legs straight up and apart. She closed her eyes as there was a swish through the air and then pain exploded across her arse. The belt bit in, with a whack. Dulcie screamed out, "Fuck!" but was really proud of herself for not moving.

Another swish and whack, another stroke landed. She bit her lip, and what escaped was something between a gasp and a cry.

Another, then another; she hurt so badly, but took it. Then he paused. She still had her eyes closed, but could hear him moving. Then the swish again, quieter, less force, but where it landed made her scream with pain. Her pussy was on fire! The belt had landed across her lips and crushed her clit. She was caught between pain, and an amazing feeling in her clit. Her legs had snapped shut, and her hands were covering her pussy. "Holy fuck, what was that?" she almost cried, through gritted teeth, dealing with the pain.

"Your punishment, Miss Ryan," The professor said, "and you now have an 'E'. Do you want to make it a 'D'?"

Dulcie took a moment to gather her thoughts, but knew the answer. "Yes," she breathed. "Whatever it is."

"Climb off the desk then," he said as he undid his trousers and released a big fat cock. She stared at it; long and wide, it was not like the boys' ones she had touched before.

"You ever give a blowjob before?" he asked.

"Yes, once," she replied.

"Good," he replied. "You will be face fucked too."

She got on her knees in front of him and took his cock in her hands; it felt so wide and fat, she started to imagine it inside her. She had only given oral sex once before, but this would be very different. Her head moved to his cock and she took the head into her young mouth. Not really sure what to do, she licked the head, and played with it with her tongue. She clearly had it right; his cock flinched and bounced, getting harder as she did. Then with a deep breath, she took in as much of his length as she could manage. She marked the spot with her hand as she withdrew it, and looked at how much she had taken. Dulcie was disappointed; she had maybe got 3 1/2 inches in, less than half. She tried again, then again, and got to about 4 1/2 before she gagged. She started to take that much in and out, working it how she had watched in porn. One of her hands slipped to her clit and she started to rub herself.

For about two minutes, Dulcie carried on rubbing herself and taking that same amount of his cock, but then he grabbed the back of her head, and started to move her quicker. She moaned over his cock, her rubbing bringing her towards climax. The professor took this as a sign he was being too gentle and started to force his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She gagged, and coughed, but he kept going. Dulcie tried to push herself away, but he was too strong, and as tears streamed down her face, and sweat dripped from her brow, his whole cock disappeared into her mouth. She thought she was going to be sick, as he pumped cum down her throat. She swallowed as she had no choice, but that was hard, coughing and gagging as she was. Then he released her and she fell to the floor, struggling to suck in breath, but slowly regaining her composure.

As she sat back up, he said, "Perfect, you little slut. You now have a 'C' grade. Give me ten minutes and we will see if you want a higher mark." Dulcie wanted to reply that she did, but coughed and cum dripped out her nose. She slowly climbed to her feet, and headed for the wash basin to take a drink and clean her face.

As she splashed her face, and wiped away cum, asked, "What got me to 'C'? I thought that was 'D'."

As she drank down a couple of mouthfuls of water, he replied, "Sucking my cock was 'D' but you let me face fuck you and then swallowed my cum. That is a 'C'. For your next grade, you are going to open your legs and let me taste and fuck that sweet young pussy."

Dulcie walked back over to the desk and without being asked, laid back across it, her legs dangling down to the floor. The desk was a little cold again, and she felt her nipples harden in response. Dulcie was now in really unknown waters; she was a virgin, and had not intended to go this far for her grade, but her mouth had made promises that she now felt she had to back up.

The professor walked over, and lifted her legs; he seemed to admire the red mess that was her bottom from the spanking. He picked up a checked blanket and slipped it under her; it was warmer and more comfortable.

He pushed the blanket under her as much as he could before putting her legs over his shoulders and bending down, his mouth quickly closing over her pussy. She moaned as his tongue ferreted inside of her. Dulcie moved her hands onto his bald head, stroking and playing with his minimal hair as she moaned and fidgeted about under the intense playing of his tongue. His fingers were searching for her clit, and before she knew it, he had had her clit between two fingers and was squeezing it. She cried out in pleasure, shots exploding out across her body from her clit.

He moved and her clit was in his mouth, warm and moist, and his tongue was flicking it. It was better than anything she had managed herself, and none of the boys she had dated had used their mouths on her; it had been fingers only. This was magical, and she wanted to make it last forever.

His tongue twisted around her clit, flicking it against his teeth. She moaned loudly, her orgasm rising and coming along stronger than any she had given herself. His fingers slipped into her pussy. She felt so wet, and it was never that easy with the toy that her sister had given her. She groaned with desire; she did not know why, but she wanted him to push his fingers deeper. She started to shake, her body responding to his touch now in a way she had not experienced before. Her mind was being overwhelmed by the feelings in her body.

She moaned out, "Oh god, stop, I can't take it. I..." She trailed off as electrical energy coursed through her body. There were spasms and shakes, she forgot where she was and what was happening. It was just her body shaking and feeling like she had no control over it. She felt hands on her tits, playing with her nipples, which were so sensitive. The tongue pressed so hard into her clit, she almost screamed, as her tits were squeezed and twisted. She forced herself to look down and see her professor's head between her legs, still licking, with both his hands on her tits. She squeezed his head with her thighs trying to get him to stop. Her hands pushed at his head, but he just kept on. Her eyes were open, but her vision was fading, her body aching from the reaction it had to his tongue. She let out a carnal scream as her body flinched into another orgasm.

Dulcie lay on the desk, her body hot, and at the same time shivering, her breathing uneven and laboured. Before she had calmed herself, she felt the professor's cock, hard again, press against her lips. She had never had sex before and this was really not how she had pictured it, but at least she knew he understood a woman's body. She was still shaking from the orgasm when his cock pushed inside of her. She gasped loudly; it felt so different from the toy her sister had given her, slightly uncomfortable as he pushed it up her. It went so deep; she had never pushed the toy that far. But his cock just seemed to keep going up. She squeaked with the discomfort.

He grabbed her tits with his hands, groping them and flicking the nipples, and said, "You have an amazingly tight little cunt. Am I the first inside it?"

Dulcie was not able to reply, but she nodded. Her body felt like jelly as he stopped pushing in; it was so, so deep. His balls were just touching her sore arse cheeks. As his cock moved out of her, she actually felt like she had lost something, but the discomfort faded. He moved and kissed her before standing again. Moments later he thrust back in making her release a carnal moan of pleasure. The movement did not stop and he withdrew in the same motion. Dulcie felt her body shudder with pleasure, as he thrust in and out, building a rhythm. Her mind was focused just on his thrust, which was like nothing she had experienced before.

"Your 21-year-old pussy is so tight and inviting, but you are such a slut. How can that be?" he asked.

Dulcie did not really know how to answer, and was distracted from that by the thrusting, but blurted something that seemed to satisfy him. And she knew it was true, too. "I always liked to cock tease, not cock please. Like my mother." The last bit hung in her head for a moment. It was true she had learnt from her mother, who had massive tits and always had them in in skimpy tops, but she had never seen her let a man touch them.

As he pounded her, it almost hurt, but it was also heavenly. She wanted so much more of this. 'Oh god, what Pandora's box have I opened?' she thought, as the warmth of another orgasm rose. She was not touching her clit, and neither was he, but an orgasm was definitely coming; she could feel it building deep inside her where he thrust. He continued his rhythm until she screamed out, another orgasm rolling across her. As soon as she was calming back down, he stopped thrusting, and asked, "So you want me to cum, or do you want to try and get an 'A' grade?"

With uneven breathing and sweat pouring off of her, she replied without thinking what could be involved in getting an 'A'.

"Yes, go for the 'A'. I want the best grade."

Before she knew it, she had been flipped over, her arse in the air. She was halfway to thinking he was going to do her doggy style, when cold lube dripped down her arse crack, and reality dawned on her.

His fingers worked the lube and slipped into her arse. She flinched. She had never put anything up her arse, and while she had seen this done in porn, she had not paid attention. Then his fingers were gone and that massive cock started to push at her hole. As the tip pushed into the lube, and her little sphincter started to open, she threw her hands back, pressing against his legs trying to stop his progress.

"No, I can't! Nothing has ever been up there. It will hurt," she almost wailed.

"You said you wanted the 'A' and you are getting the 'A'," he replied, and pushed hard against her. The head of his cock slipped into her arse, and her hole relaxed around the shaft. She screamed out in pain, but he ignored her, pushing hard again, forcing it into her arse, slowly slipping up. She had never felt anything like it; her arse was on fire with the pain. But then she realised she was not putting any force into pushing him away. She let go of him and gripped the desk hard, her nails digging in as he pushed, her teeth gritted in determination to take this and get the 'A'.

He started to thrust into her arse, more and more of his cock disappearing in with each stroke, deeper and deeper and she could feel him. She moaned, a moan halfway between pleasure and pain, but she held on and let him take her arse.

12