Slutty Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments after accepting that she would let him do this, she was presented by the worst thing she could imagine. Standing at the door watching with her mouth open, was Bailey, her sister. Bailey was 22 and in the year above, and she had taken classes with the processor last year. Dulcie felt his balls touch her cheeks, grazing against her pussy. It felt so deep inside her, the discomfort was close to pain. Forgetting that Bailey was watching for moment, she said in a breathless, pained voice, "Jesus, Professor, I can't take that."

There was a moment, then as he withdrew to the tip, he replied, "Dulcie, you are the perfect little slut. Your tight arse is taking it like it the slut you are. You might have some issues for a week or so when I am done, but you are taking it, and you will until I'm done." And with that he thrust in hard, making her scream.

Bailey ran into the room. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" she screamed at the professor.

Almost ignoring her, the professor withdrew to the tip and thrust back in again, starting a rhythm. He turned to Bailey, and in a calm and almost dismissive voice said, "I think I am getting her an 'A' grade in a test she failed. She wanted this."

Bailey was now inches from Dulcie's head. She looked down at her, the question written all over her face. Dulcie could not believe how hard the professor was thrusting into her; she was being forced painfully into the desk with every thrust, but through the tears forming in her eyes she whispered to Bailey, "It's true, I failed, and he gave me this opportunity to pass. I have enjoyed most of it."

Before either of them could say anything else the professor said, "Bailey if you want her to get the top grade in the class and ensure she passes this module, then you will need to get involved."

Bailey's face flushed bright red, as she said, "You are not fucking me."

"No," he replied. "When I have finished in your whore sister's little arse, I will be spent. But you can help me along and clean me up." There was a level of amusement in his voice, and Dulcie was shocked that his rhythm had not faltered at all as he spoke. In fact, she was very aware of the heat growing inside of her again. How was this uncomfortable act, which was not touching her clit, having that effect? However, she knew Bailey was not a tease. She had caught Bailey texting her naked tits to boys, and once walked in on her giving a blow job. That was a couple of years ago, so unlike Dulcie who had been saving herself, Bailey really was a slut.

"Please do it, Bailey," Dulcie begged, even more breathless than before. "I still might fail this module and I really need it." She watched Dulcie, while she felt her body shake from the intense feelings running through it again. The professor's balls were slapping into her pussy now.

Bailey sighed, the shock she showed at the door was clearly gone, and as she walked to the professor, she said, "You will be paying me back for this, Dulcie." As she got to the professor, no more than half an arm away, she took hold of her t-shirt, and pulled it up, catching her bra on the way and heaving that over her generous breasts, exposing them to the professor.

Bailey, unlike Dulcie, had inherited her mother's tits. They were large DD size, round, and firm. She was proud of them, and they always had the right effect on boys. Bailey watched as the professor's eyes moved to her tits, and then nearly popped out of his head. She smiled as she watched the rhythm he had on Dulcie's arse falter for a moment.

"Go on then, you dirty old pervert, grab them. I know you want to," she said, more delight in her voice than she wanted.

The professor let go of Dulcie's hips and grabbed a firm tit in each hand. He played with them squeezed them, and flicked at the nipples, which responded well, popping out. After a moment he said, "Dulcie, you should have got your sister's tits. They are amazing; they would suit your slutty body."

"They suit my slutty body, I thank you," Bailey replied, before being annoyed at herself for engaging in his fantasy.

For 90 seconds or so, he pounded on Dulcie's arse while fondling Bailey's tits, then his rhythm started to change to fast strokes with a slight pause as he said, "Jesus, here it comes."

He let go of Bailey's tits and grabbed Dulcie's hips again, forcing himself in as deep as possible. She moaned; she was so close to cumming again. But she felt his hot thick cum spray into her, deep in her, as he moaned out loud for the first time.

Dulcie moved her hand from the desk where her nails were dug into the wood, and moved to her clit, and as he withdrew, started to rub herself, it would be moments away.

Bailey watched as he climaxed in her sister's arse, and guessed what was coming next. As he withdrew, his hands moved to her and pushed her down. As his cock exited Dulcie's arse with a pop, he swung it to where he had pushed Bailey down, and towards her mouth. There was a moment she was looking directly at it, before moving towards it herself, just as he said, "Clean it."

To the sounds of Dulcie cumming again, Bailey took his cock into her mouth. It was covered in his cum, but there was the flavour of her sister, too. Holding it steady at the base, she licked at it. Feeling cum and her sister slip away and into her mouth, she swallowed several times.

Slowly as the firmness of his cock faded, she got to the point where the taste was gone, and it was all cock. She let it slip from her mouth as clean as she could get it. She looked around and Dulcie had got dressed again. By the time she had put her bra back on and straightened her t-shirt, the professor had his pants back on and looked respectable again.

"Thank you, girls, that was fabulous," he said. "If either of you fail again you know how to get an 'A' from me, just bring your slutty bodies back. I will change your grade in a moment, Dulcie."

As they both walked for the door, Dulcie turned around and said, "Thank you, Professor."

In the corridor she said to Bailey, "That was amazing, but my butthole stings really badly."

Bailey gave her a smile of knowledge, then said, "And you are not done yet. You have to lick my clit and make me cum when we get home. I can't believe I just did that for you."

"What! No! That is disgusting! You are my sister," Dulcie exclaimed.

"I don't care. You have just had my tits felt up, and a cock in my mouth that was direct from your ass, and I have not cum. You are doing it," Bailey said, sounding the most forceful Dulcie had ever heard. She realised she would be licking her sister or there would be serious trouble.

12