All Comments on 'Slutty Sisters Pt. 01'

by alanhomerj

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cant wait to hear more from Bailey and Dulcie. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a nearly retired teacher,I can only say I wish Dulcie was one of my students.What a pleasant retirement present her body would be to have fun with.The addition of her sister Bailey would be an added bonus to ensure I retired a happy man. Great story. David Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

liked the anal...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoyed the story because it reminded me of a situation of mine when I was a senior in college. I was twenty-one and my professor was fifty seven. I was into bodybuilding and had a fairly good body. Elizabeth was about 5'7'' and slender. Very attractive. She taught sociology. Early in the semester, she had asked for a volunteer to help her in office twice a week.

I volunteered and between working, we would chat about things in general. I found her to be somewhat shy, but very worldly. One day, later in the afternoon, I asked her if she would like to have a drink. At first she said no. It wouldn't be right. I expressed my disappointment and said it was after school hours. Finally, she agreed. We went to Rocky's, a watering hole about two blocks off campus. We settled in a corner booth. We both had rum and coke. We talked about our lives. Elizabeth had been divorced for five years and had not dated since. She had still carried a torch for her ex who had taken up with a younger woman. Three hours and three more drinks, neither of us were feeling any pain or inhibitions. Light kissing, led to more intense kissing and groping one another. From there, we went back to Liz's apartment and enjoyed a mutually satisfying love making. This continued until my graduation a year and a half later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralanhomerj@alanhomerj
Married man living in Yorkshire, senior manager by day, freak by night. My stories are all written for Ladies! They are all real people that have asked me to document their fantasies and desires. Most of the story direction is their request. If you want me to write yours, g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES