Slutty Sisters Pt. 02

Story Info
Bailey and Dulcie have problems with their uncles.
3.7k words
4.43
15.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dulcie looked at her sister. They were like twins--slutty twins. This would teach their mother a lesson for making them change out of their jeans and T-shirt for the family BBQ. Both of them stood there in black fishnet stockings, very short black skirts, and white blouses that were too small. For Dulcie that was not an issue; her modest breasts fit in fine, and were enhanced by the blouse that she had not worn for 3 years. For Bailey it was more of an issue. Her massive tits were all but bursting out. But she had always been a slut, so it suited her. For years, Dulcie had caught Bailey doing slutty things, including blowing their 82-year-old neighbour. That had been when he caught her sneaking back into the house at 2 a.m. The next day he had gone to tell their parents, and Bailey had stopped him and given him a blowjob to keep him quiet. Dulcie had walked in on them.

There had been several other incidents, too, but earlier this week the roles had been reversed. Bailey had walked in on Dulcie when she was being fucked by a professor to raise her grade and pass a class. For the first time in her life, Dulcie felt like the slut she was dressed as. As the final touch to her outfit, Dulcie grabbed a black thong, and put that on.

"Oh, I am not wearing any," Bailey commented as she did. Dulcie looked at Bailey; her tits were practically popping out of the top, and no knickers, too.

"Don't you think you are taking it a bit far?" Dulcie asked.

"Nope," replied Bailey. "I need to get Uncle Dean's attention; I want that new Macbook Air, and he can just get me one."

Dulcie shook her head, Dean was her mum's oldest brother, and he seemed happily divorced after selling the software company that he had built, for a 9-figure sum. He was rich in a way that normal people, like them, really did not understand and at 58 he was enjoying his retirement. They waited to appear just long enough for there to be too many people for their mum to freak at them.

When they appeared in the garden, the glare from their mother said they would be in trouble later, but she was wearing a top that showed off far too much of her huge boobs, too. Bailey made a beeline for Uncle Dean; he was talking to two of his uncles, Luke and Ray. They were really old--71 and 68, if Bailey recalled correctly.

Bailey hovered about with a wine, close to the three of them listening to a boring conversation about a wildlife park that Dean was setting up, but after a moment he noticed her and said, "Bailey, nice to see you. You look..." There was a pause as he took in her outfit fully, then finished the sentence with, "...older."

Bailey was delighted to see Ray and Luke's eyes almost popping out too. But she said, "Hi," to all of them, and joined in the conversation as best she could. Pushing her chest toward Dean at every opportunity. Then Luke dropped his phone as he removed it from his pocket to show them a photo. Without thinking Bailey moved and bent over to pick it up, and it was only when she stood again that she realised that she had just shown all of them her knickerless arse and pussy.

Going a little red, she passed Luke his phone and said, "There you go; no damage."

"There will be to the inside of my trousers in a moment, though," Ray said.

"And mine," Dean added, before Luke said, "and I will make the hat-trick."

Bailey blushed, but in reality, she needed them to be interested. But before she could say anything else, Dean said, "I think you need to take us inside and deal with the issue you have just created."

"What?" blurted Bailey.

"It's not complicated, you have just deliberately caused an issue for all of us. You look like a slut, so we are taking you inside to treat you like one," Ray said.

Bailey went full-on red; she had not expected that. But in moments, she was as good as escorted out of the garden back into the house, and then up the stairs. She was shocked at the speed and the confidence with which they moved, and in a whirlwind, she was standing back in her bedroom. She looked about for a moment, the room was not as girly and young as it used to be, but it was somewhere she still felt like a little girl: childhood teddy bears sitting on her bed, and keepsakes from her childhood lined the shelves.

She was brought back to the here-and-now when Ray's hands took hold of her blouse and ripped it open, the buttons pinging, one of them disappearing across the room. Her ample tits, given freedom, bounced and settled on her chest, looking fabulous.

"Now that is a lovely chest," Luke said, as he grabbed a tit and squeezed it and stroked it. Ray's hand was on the other one in moments. Bailey was not sure about this, as they mauled her tits. Then she realised that Dean was not there.

"Where is Dean?" she asked.

"He is having words with your mother, and then getting your sister," Ray said, as they continued to grope her breasts. Then a hand was at her skirt, and that was ripped away too. She was left standing in the middle of her room with only black fishnet stockings on. They ogled her body, drinking in her curves, and young skin.

"Slutty from head to toe," Luke said, as his hand started to undo his jeans. Pushing them down, his 71-year-old cock sprung out of his pants. It was hairy and wrinkled, but a good size and shape.

There was suddenly pressure on her back and she was pushed down to the cock, then Luke grabbed her head and pushed her onto it, forcing it between her lips. Ray now had both hands on her tits and was giving them a good feel, as Luke's cock pushed deeper into her mouth. Bailey was used to sucking cock; she had started a couple of years beforehand, always getting things done for her, or bought for her, as a result. There was more hair and wrinkles on Luke's cock than she was used to, and he was forcing it in quite quickly. She licked at it gingerly as it touched her tonsils.

Meanwhile, Dulcie was watching Dean speak to her mother. She noticed how he kept looking at her large tits in her top. Most of them were on display and he could not miss them. She got a little closer to them and picked up a few words: "Bailey," followed by "slutty," then "money," and finally, she caught more of a sentence. "I think all three of them need a lesson." Dulcie caught all of her mother's reply though as she nodded in agreement. "Dulcie is over there, but remember she is only 21, so..." she trailed off.

Dulcie tried to disappear quickly, but not quickly enough. A hand grabbed her arm, and Dean said just behind her, "Where do you think you are going, young lady? You are coming with me," and with a reasonable amount of force she was taken back into the house, and to the stairs.

Luke had big handfuls of Bailey's hair, and was using it to force her head back and forth, his cock making her gag as he forced it in deeply. He was clearly enjoying this. Ray had only one hand on her tit now. Still groping, he was struggling to keep control of it as is swung about under her. The other hand was in her pussy; she had flinched when he went from 3 fingers to 5 and started to force his whole hand into her, but he was getting more of it in now than she dreamed possible, and it meant that she was moaning with pleasure between gagging. She barely noticed when the door opened and Dean came in dragging Dulcie.

"How's the slut doing?" Dean asked, as he pushed Dulcie towards the corner.

Ray spoke, "She resisted a little, but soon gave in when she realised this was happening, like it or not." As he spoke, he released her tit, and took firmer control of her legs, as he pushed hard with the hand that was slowly disappearing into her slutty cunt.

Dean moved to her, and grabbed her tits, playing and enjoying the feel of them as they moved to the rhythm of Luke's thrusts into her mouth. He tweaked the nipples that were like little bullets, and added a pained sound to the gagging and moaning that was coming from Bailey's mouth.

He looked at Dulcie and said, "This is the treatment that sluts get, and you are dressed the same, trying to be a slut, like your older sister. I had thought better of you Dulcie," he paused, "Remove your blouse and skirt, and stand there and wait." He pointed at a position where she would get a very good view of what was happening to Bailey.

Dulcie walked to the corner and started to take off her blouse. She felt her cheeks go a little red as she removed it and her tits were exposed. It took her a moment to compose herself before she started to remove her skirt. She really did not have the confidence in this situation that she had with the professor earlier this week. She paused and watched as Luke pulled his cock from Bailey's mouth and spunk sprayed across her face, and onto her tits.

Luke sat back on the bed and relaxed as Dean stopped Bailey from grabbing her shirt to clean herself. "Little sluts are covered in cum; they do not get to clean themselves," he said forcefully, as he undid his trousers and let his own cock free. Dulcie quickly returned to undoing her skirt and dropped it on the floor, as what she could only describe as a monster cock was pushed into Bailey's mouth. She stared at the thing. It was probably only a little over six inches, but its girth was not to be believed; there was no way she would be able to touch her fingers together around it.

Bailey's mouth looked to be uncomfortably full in moments as Dean forced it in, saying, "That's it, take it slut."

As Bailey gagged, Dean looked at her and focused on her knickers, before as he thrust into Bailey's mouth and said, "Oh, I see you have a little more decorum than your sister and have put some knickers on."

Dulcie didn't want to speak really, but the words just came out, "Yes, Uncle Dean. I did tell Bailey she was going too far."

"Well, that is not going to save you here. Your little slut body will be used also; you must learn the lesson that sexual teasing will result in punishment." His voice was commanding, as he continued, "Remove them, too."

Bailey could barely breathe, as Dean forced his cock into her mouth; it was massive, like a tree stump, and she gagged far more than she had on Luke's and was barely able to focus. But she saw Dulcie looking very annoyed and slightly scared as she removed her knickers and stood in the corner.

Ray removed his hand from Bailey, and relief from that was amazing. He had been hurting her with how much he had forced in. But her relief was short-lived as his cock was forced in quickly after. She was surprised how big it felt, considering his hand had just been in there, and she grunted with each thrust. It was a strange sound that came out between her gagging on Dean's cock. Dulcie looked really concerned every time Bailey got a look at her.

Bailey watched as best she could as Luke got up and went over to Dulcie. His hand worked its way between her legs, and Dulcie moaned as he started to rub her clit, while his other hand grabbed her tit and groped at it. For a couple of minutes, Bailey was pulled this way and that, as she had a cock thrust into her throat and one thrust into her pussy. The way her uncles were treating her was not the best, but she could not deny that it felt good, and she was heading towards an orgasm.

Before Bailey got to cum, Dean pulled out, and said, "I think the slut needs a cock in her arse. What do you think, Ray?"

"Well, I want to blow my load in this tight pussy," Ray replied. There were some hand signals and a few more words between the two of them, before Ray moved and lay down on the bed, his cock still hard, and waiting.

Bailey was forcibly moved to the position over him, and before she knew it, she was laying on top of him, her legs forced apart and out to the sides. His cock was moving about, and then thrust back into her pussy. As he moved, forcing it back in to his full length, Dean climbed onto the bed and over Bailey. Ray slowed her movement, and Dean moved until his cock pressed against her arsehole. He took a firm grip of her hips and then, with more force than she had ever experienced, he pushed his cock into her arse. She screamed out with the pain of that, but his hand moved and covered her mouth, and she was left screaming into his hand as, with a fiery pain, his cock moved further and further up her arse.

Dean stopped the push, his cock a good way into her arse, and withdrew a little before starting a rhythm of thrusting in and out, while Ray started to do the same in her pussy. Slowly the cocks ferreted deeper and deeper into her. She had stopped screaming in pain, but this hurt; two cocks filled her to a point that was beyond just discomfort. She moaned, but it was not just a pleasure moan. There was much more to it, and the pair started to pound on her holes. Unlike her, Dulcie was clearly heading towards an orgasm. She stole a quick glance and Luke had her clit in his fingers, and she was moaning, the pleasure clear.

For more than a moment, Bailey felt jealous. Dulcie was getting to cum, and she was being ripped apart. She had never had two cocks in her at once and Dean's cock was so fat that she was worried her arse would not recover. Anal had never been painful like this, albeit she had only done it twice before.

Before she could stop herself, she blurted out a complaint, "How come she gets to cum? I had to suck a cock after it had been in her arse last week, and now I am being ruined while she cums."

As the words hung in the air, she regretted saying them. Dean's thrust became harder, deeper, and she screeched with pain as he did, feeling the punishment for her words.

"Make sure she has the best orgasm of her life, Luke," Dean said and then continued, "and Dulcie, I am making sure my cock is as far up Bailey's arse as it is possible to get. Once I cum, you are cleaning it."

Bailey cringed; her stupid mouth had just got them both punished. She watched as Luke took Dulcie's hand and led her to the bed and laid her down next to Bailey. As he climbed on, his mouth close to her pussy, he said, "Nice to know you take it in the arse, Dulcie. Once you have cum, I will take my pleasure there."

As his head buried in-between her legs, and her hands moved to push his head away a little, Dulcie said, "Please, Uncle Dean, don't let him do that. I am still recovering from last time, and it is still sore."

The response was swift but started to become a little breathless towards the end, as the effort he was putting into pounding Bailey's tight little arse was increased. "You will pleasure your uncle however he sees fit. You are a slut and a whore, and you will be treated as such."

Beside her, Bailey was treated to the sounds coming from Dulcie: squeaks and moans, and then whispers of things like, "Oh Jesus," then "Fuck me," and "No, oh god," before more moaning.

Dulcie started to shake, and Bailey could see the force she was putting into pushing Luke's head away, but he held firm. And even as the first carnal moan almost bellowed from Dulcie, he kept going. She fought this way and that, trying to free her legs and twist, but it was to no avail as the orgasm just kept going. For over two minutes Dulcie fought, her hands balled into fists, and spasms in her muscles, and Bailey noticed tears in her eyes as Luke finally released her. Dulcie had been holding her breath toward the end, and almost choked on the first breath she took down after. Luke left her laying there for a moment and watched the others pounding on Bailey. She had never felt like a fuck toy before, but at this moment she felt like a doll being used by them.

After a few minutes Bailey knew Dean was close; his pounding rhythm was getting a little more erratic. At same time, Luke took Dulcie and turned her around and over. She was now on all fours, her arse close to Bailey's face, and her head down the bottom of the bed where Dean could get easy access.

As Luke climbed on behind Dulcie, she felt Dean force his cock into her the deepest he had been and then hold, his hot cum spraying deep inside her arse. Then, he thrust a few times more before withdrawing. Bailey let out a moan of relief, her arse stinging and sore from that treatment. Luke seemed to push, and Dulcie, cried out, "No, please, it hurts," but Luke seemed to ignore her. And then, moments later, she heard what was Dean forcing his cock into Dulcie's mouth.

Bailey could not concentrate on that too long as Ray pushed her into the air and grabbed her tits, thrusting hard into her pussy now, and she felt the cum in her arse start to run out a little onto her cheeks.

Dulcie gave out muffled cries around Dean's cock that was fully in her mouth and pressing against her throat, as Luke was pushing hard to get his cock into her arse. Bailey smiled just a little, at the thought of Dulcie this morning telling her that she never wanted to do anal again, because her arse still hurt so much, and now Luke's big, fat cock was making it worse.

"God, your tits are massive and so great to hold, Bailey," Ray said drawing her attention back to what was happening to her. She looked down at her uncle groping her young tits, as he pounded mercilessly at her little pussy. She had been a slut for several years, deciding early on that the pleasure of fucking was better than worrying about anything that anybody would say. But this was the first time that she had crossed the line and let a male family member fuck her.

Dirty as it was, she was really turned on by that fact that this was all so wrong, and she moved her hand to her clit, and rubbed hard as Ray pounded.

She looked over at Dulcie. The idea of her sister suffering increased her arousal; she saw Dean full-on face fucking her, tears streaming down her face as Luke pounded on her arse harder than Ray was fucking her.

Dean saw that she was looking and said, "Is this worth your MacBook Air, Bailey?"

Bailey had never intended to go anywhere close to as far as this for it. She had planned to tease a little and maybe give Dean a hand job, but she felt she had to reply, "Yes, Uncle Dean, you are giving us what we deserve."

She watched Luke ram in hard and hold; she guessed he was cumming in Dulcie's arse. Dean continued, "Good. I am glad you think so, because I am going to speak to your mother about making you two our little fuck toys." He paused, and Dulcie gagged as she coughed, and Bailey guessed Dean had just sent whatever he had left in the tank down her throat. Both he and Luke seemed to let Dulcie go and dropped her onto the bed, where she curled up and sobbed.

As Ray's pounding got harder, the other two got themselves dressed again. Dean said, "I will order your MacBook in a moment, and from now on, you two just have to ask me for whatever you want. But, you have to make yourselves available, for whatever the three of us want."

"Yes, Uncle Dean," Bailey replied, straining under the orgasm that was just about to arrive.

Bailey climaxed, just as the last word left her mouth. She felt her body tense and shake, squeezing Ray's cock in her pussy. Moments later, she felt his cock slip from her and then hot cum spray on her arse cheeks. It had barely stopped when Ray pushed her off, to fall next to Dulcie.

It was a few minutes later that they were alone in her room. Bailey looked at Dulcie, and said, "It's all right. It was not that bad, was it?"

Dulcie uncurled and looked at Bailey, "No, it wasn't. I am ashamed, though; I liked it. I liked watching you get fucked, and I liked the fact it was Dean fucking you."

"So, we get to do it again and again now, and whatever we want, Dean gets us," Bailey said.

"I know, but I can imagine they are going to get worse, and demand more, and I am not sure my little arse can take it," Dulcie said.

"We will be fine, and we will make the most of this. You will see," Bailey said, as she stood on shaky legs. She needed to get to the shower and clean up.